Weekend Away With My AP

Story Info
We Finally get some alone time.
5.5k words
4.06
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been talking for around 2 months. Chatting via secret app to keep our spouses none the wiser. We had a sexual chemistry that everyone should experience at least once in their life. Our texts were always spicy yet we were practically best friends. We told each other everything.

We had several meetups resulting in sex, they were always passionate but always quick and to the point. Always looking over our shoulder whether in a parking lot or in my office. Always checking to be sure we were alone. Sure we would kiss, I loved kissing her. She did something during our kisses that always made my heart rate increase. I would start to tremble. She could drive me absolutely insane. There was a lot of lust there. But there was more than that. I don't tell people I love them. It's just not me, I told her I loved her within 4 weeks of chatting and seeing each other. We had found each other through work. We worked for the same company but not in the same department. We didn't have a lot of direct contact.

During our chats we both knew we needed time alone with each other. We both knew we had to find a way to be together. We both had desires to wonder what it would be like to come home to each other. How would that fantasy world feel? We made plans to rent a VRBO in an area where nobody would know us for a weekend. Both giving our spouses excuses to be gone. Both extremely excited to live out that fantasy world of what we both knew wasn't realistic.

The morning came for us to spend a weekend together. We met in a specified location and left one of our cars behind. We began our journey to a weekend of fantasies we could both fulfill. She was a neglected mom and wife that never was actually taken care of. She did all the chores, all the planning. She ensured everyone's needs were met. Nobody ever made sure her needs were met or ensured that she felt valued. It was my goal to make sure she knew by Sunday that she was valued.

I took care of everything. I made a grocery list, I packed all of the supplies ensuring we had everything we needed to be comfortable the entire weekend. I went to the extreme to be sure she didn't have to plan or lift a finger. I wanted her to know, guys are capable of doing ordinary things that tend to get pushed on to their female counterparts.

We set off on our drive. Holding hands as I drove. Chatting about everything from sexual desires to past relationships. We already knew more about each other than most anyone in the world. Yet we were captivated by the conversations. We arrived at the house and immediately went in to survey our surroundings. Both of us checking out the rooms and landscape seeing what our world would look like for the next day and a half.

When we arrived at the bedroom, we both dove onto the king size bed. Laughing at the thought we'd never get the opportunity to feel each other privately, let alone cuddle and do whatever we both desired without a second thought to the outside world. We cuddled and felt each other. This resulted in kissing. Our kissing was always intense. There was something more intense about this. The passion was so amazing, it felt as though we were meant to be together. My hands began to trace her body. Feeling every curve and muscle. Touching all the parts of her in a languishing lazy but needy kind of way. Roaming up and down inside her tshirt from her waist up her rib cage to her shoulder.

Finally reaching around to unclasp her bra, slowly running my hands from her pierced belly button up under the loosened bra. Slightly squeezing her nipple only to hear her moan. My lips kissing her neck, my tongue slowly sliding from the side of her neck to her shoulder blade. There's a spot just above her collar bone that when kissed and licked will send her into overdrive. I found the spot and spent some time there. Feeling her writhe beneath me, just made me want to work harder at turning her on.

I pulled her shirt and bra off and moved my mouth down to her breasts. My tongue circling her right nipple as my fingers slid inside the band on her leggings. She wasn't wearing any panties making my journey between her legs easier with nothing to hinder my progress. I slid my middle finger between her lips. She was already saturated, her slick lady cum coating my finger as I slid it up and down between her lips. I felt her reach down and massage my cock, her hand sliding over the entire length of my denim covered cock.

My mouth encompassed her entire nipple and I began to suck while my tongue did a back forth motion over and around her hardened nipple. Sliding my finger further down to her opening and pushing in. She was tight on my finger, I love how she feels. Slipping in and curling up to massage her gspot, applying pressure I heard her moan. Through her moan I heard her say "fuck, I need you inside me now!" She unclasped my belt and started to pull down my jeans. I pushed her leggings down. We both took over undressing ourselves. Too much passion filled the air to waste time undressing.

Once we were both naked she straddled me, I reached down and made my cock available for her to slide down. There is nothing better than the initial entry. Her pussy feels like its built specifically for my cock. She squeezes me just right making my cock throb when I'm fully inside her. She slid down onto me and held it. Both of us loving the feel of each other. Savoring the exquisite feel of our bodies joined as one. We made eye contact as she started to grind down, back and forth. My hands on her hips helping pull her into me. My hips thrust forward trying to get as deep as possible inside her.

She's petite at 5'4", compared to my 6' frame. Her waist is tiny, giving me the opportunity to control her with my hands. She leaned back putting her hands on my thighs, pushing out her chest. She is absolutely the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I couldn't believe she was riding me. I had to slap myself to ensure it was real.

Her pace became faster, she's always had a hard time cumming. Especially in our hurried efforts earlier in our relationship. There was no way I was going to let her get away without an orgasm this time. She had been riding me for a good 5-10 minutes varying speeds and angles. I could tell she was close but couldn't quite get over the hump.

She slumped down kissing me and out of breath. I whispered in her ear, "go get your toy". She slid her sweat glistened body off of me and ran to her suitcase. Pulling out a pink gspot vibrator. Handing it to me she got on her back as I crawled between her legs. I slid my cock already covered in her cum between her lips. She moaned and wiggled her hips attempting to get my cock inside her.

Giving in, I placed my cock at her opening and slowly slid inside her. Inch by inch filling her with my already throbbing cock. Her beauty matched with the perfect fit of me inside her made it hard for me to hold back. She squeezes my shaft just after the head passes through her opening in a way I've never felt. As I was close to completely inside her I placed the vibrator on her clit. She pulled her legs back and put her feet flat on my chest.

With the vibrator against her clit, her feet flat on my chest, I began slowly thrusting inside her. She began to moan. I could feel the moisture seeping out of her. Her moans became louder. I stopped thrusting and started grinding as deep inside her as I could get. Moving my hips in a circular motion as she threw her head to the side. I could feel her clench around my cock and let a loud moan that I'm sure the neighbors heard. The clench became even stronger as her orgasm overtook her. I kept the vibrator on her clit as I pushed my cock deep inside her. I felt a flood rush down my balls as I took in a deep breath. The toes on her feet curled into my chest as her legs attempted to push me away.

This all had me on the verge of filling her up. Her chest was flush as were her cheeks. The comforter below us was soaked as I ground my cock as deep as I could inside her. I could feel my balls pulled up tight as the head of my cock was swollen. The swelling a preamble to an explosion deep inside her. The last bit of a thrust pushed the head of my cock against her cervix, I felt my balls clench as the first blast exploded against her walls. Coating them in my hot sticky cum. My balls continued to clench as shot after shot filled her up. My right hand was on her shoulder pulling her down into me as my hips continued to try to push even deeper inside her.

As the last couple drops leaked from the head of my cock I leaned down to kiss her. Sharing in an emotional kiss. I pulled back and told her just how much I loved her. I was feeling the feels as I had just passionately exhibited just how strongly I feel about her. Both of us drenched in sweat, I rolled over and cuddled up next to her. Holding her as we both came down from one of the most intense climaxes we've ever experienced.

After we came down we both scooted off the bed only to laugh at the massive amount of both hers and my cum left on the comforter. Attempting to wipe up the mess and hoping the rest wouldn't stain.

We both cleaned up. Got acclimated to the house, made dinner and cuddled on the couch. We had never had the opportunity to cuddle together. We never have been able to enjoy each others company. Both of us finding exactly what we expected from our first times actually experiencing each other. We both missed the intimacy that our marriages lacked. We both missed the comfort we found in each other. It was impossible to ignore that we were both much happier in the company of each other versus our spouses.

The night got late. We were both exhausted from the day and went to bed cuddling without anymore sexual escapades. Just enjoying the company of each other. We had joked in the weeks leading up to this trip that all we would do is get naked and fuck. What was actually happening was finding the comfort we both were seeking in each other. The cuddling we had wanted proved to be even better than we both imagined. The feel of our bodies together. The kisses we shared it seemed like all of it was part of a dream. Eventually we would wake up.

Sleep eventually took over. We both slept hard. The one difference from a normal night of sleep, we would always be touching. It would either be my arm and her thigh or her hand and my back. We both needed that closeness. We were soaking it all up.

When we woke up we were spooning. Her back to me. My arms around her. Her ass mashed up against my crotch. I was slowly running my hands up and down her sides. My fingertips lightly touching her. Grazing over her rib cage then up next to her breast to her shoulder and back down. I was naked she had a tshirt on. My fingers would graze down over her hip bone and as far down the outside of her thigh as I could reach. Every once in a while on their path back up they would venture to the inside of her thigh and slide just to the outside of her pussy. Letting my pinkie fingertip make a little contact on its path by. Sometimes my fingers would near her nipple on the side as they passed up or down. I was teasing her. When I would get close to a sensitive area she would either moan or move her body for a little better contact.

I knew I was getting to her when I felt her touch begin. She couldn't reach me very well but she could touch the skin on my hip. Dragging her fingernails up and down the skin she had access to. I'm not going to lie, I love her touch it's so sensual and turns me on beyond belief. I've never been so turned on just from the touch of a lover. There is something about our connection that's so much stronger than anything I'd ever felt before.

I started my trail up and down her body emphasizing more down the front of her body this time. Passing by her pierced belly button each time up and down. She spread her legs slightly, giving me better access. I would pass by her pussy each time just avoiding her folds but feeling her heat and slight dampness when my fingers grazed too close. On the next pass up my fingertips lingered around her nipple, circling in close proximity, I could feel the sexual tension in her nipple as my fingertips started to close around it. Slightly pinching and pulling with even tension as I teased her. She elicited a deep growl as the intensity of the tease reached its peak. She also pushed her ass back into my groin. Grinding my cock against her back as she did so.

I was already hard and needy. I needed to push the situation a bit as I could feel the precum against my skin and her tshirt. Trailing my fingers back down her body, she knew I was going for more and lifted her upper leg giving me better access to all of her. She was shaved completely bald which I absolutely love. My index finger made contact with her outer lips. Dividing them and feeling the moisture within is a favorite feeling for me. Sliding down towards her opening and gathering more liquid before pulling back up and circling her clit. I felt her thrust her hips towards my fingers trying get better contact as I teased around her clit. I would circle her clit a couple times then back down towards her opening. She was already soaked.

The feel of her wetness on my fingers was driving me crazy. I dipped my fingers inside her then smeared her juices around her nipple. My mouth covered her hard cum soaked nipple savoring the taste of her. As my tongue massaged her nipple I felt her nails drag down my stomach and wrap around my cock. She gave it several mini strokes forcing me to roll onto my back.

I felt her slide up the bed a little and throw her leg closest to me, across my body. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my swollen cock, dragging the head up and down between her lips. The heat of her pussy felt amazing on my cock. I wanted nothing more than to be inside this amazing woman at that very moment.

She must've sensed my need and lined the head of of my cock with her entrance. I pushed forward with my hips feeling the first few inches slide inside her. She has a ridge just on the inside of her opening that squeezes me right after the head slides through her opening. The squeeze feels so damn good and makes me moan every time. I moaned as I reached my arm down between her legs. I found her clit and applied slight pressure to it as I continued to slide all the way inside her. Once my hips met her ass and I was fully inside her, I ground my hips against her ass trying get even more deep. My finger began to slide back and forth over her clit as I started to take very subtle strokes trying to stay as deep inside her as I could get.

We were both so turned on from the teasing and touching. The views of her leg draped over mine and seeing the side profile of her amazing ass had me on the verge of orgasm. My fingers were manipulating her clit, based on the sounds she was making, she was close too.

I felt her hand grab mine holding my fingers where they were pressed against the side of her clit. I could feel her clit pulse as she froze. Her toes were pointing towards the wall. I could see the side of her face her jaw was slammed shut. It looked like her eyes were closed. Then I felt the spasm. Her pussy clenched and squeezed my cock. That was all I needed. With my cock as deep inside her as it could get I pushed just a bit further into her. I felt my balls clench and release a torrent of cum against the back of her pussy.

I moaned her name as shot after shot erupted form my balls. I felt the mixture of our fluids leaking out of her and into the bed. I felt her pussy begin to relax and her hand pull my hand away from her clit. Neither of us had really even moved yet we were both completely out of breath and sweaty. The combination of sleepy morning sex and the need for each other had taken over.

We now lay spent, my cock still fully inside her and hard, our mixture of cum leaking out of her and onto the bed. Both of us satiated and happy. Enjoying the comfort of each other. She rolled her head to the side making eye contact with me. I slid closer to her while attempting to keep my penis inside her. Our lips met in a lazy but happy kiss. Pulling back, I looked her in the eye and told her just how much I loved her and how much she meant to me.

As we lay snuggled up together we chatted, shared our favorite things that happened between us, what we loved, what we would change. I've never had such open communication lines with a lover. We were close on so many levels. We both needed food. We got up, made some coffee and some spicy Bloody Mary's to go along with eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. I cant recall a time I felt as happy as I was feeling then.

We cuddled on the couch all day long. Listening to music, showing each other pictures on our phones and watching movies. Having her body against mine felt so comforting. Tracing my fingers up and down her body, stealing kisses whenever I wanted. It really was bliss. I made dinner later that night, we sat on the couch together snuggled up. The feel of each other was so soothing. We were both a little sad that we had to leave the next morning.

We were both tired and decided to finish the movie we were watching in bed. Cuddled against each other with the movie on. Neither of us lasted 20 minutes. Both falling asleep in each others arms. That's the most relaxed I've been in a long time.

We both slept hard. I woke up around 7:30 to an empty bed. At first I was panicked, then I smelled the coffee she was brewing. I sleepily made my way to the kitchen. She was standing at the counter with her back to me wearing a tshirt and sweats. I've never in my life seen a tshirt and sweats look so sexy. This woman is absolutely gorgeous in all circumstances. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back into me, pressing her body against mine. I nuzzled my mouth into her neck giving her kisses next to her ear. She tilted her head to the side giving me better access for better kisses. Moving her hair out of the way I trailed my lips from just under her ear down to her collarbone.

I heard her moan slightly as she put one arm over the top of my hands. The other hand was wrapped around behind me, pulling me into her. I was pulling her hips back into me. Grinding her ass back into my erection. As my lips moved along her clavicle. We heard the coffee maker click signaling it's done. We separated to get some coffee and sit on the couch.

With coffee in hand we sat on the couch taking a couple sips and enjoying each others company. There was sexual tension between us as we sipped. Not saying much. I had my hand on her upper inner thigh. We shared eye contact and both placed our mugs on the coffee table. Leaning into a slow sensual kiss. Our lips molding together. When we kiss like that, I can't help but moan. Moving my hand to her jawline to ensure we maintain contact with the kiss. At this point I was sooo needy for her. The kiss became more urgent as my hands dropped to her rib cage.

Moving my lips down to her neck, I began to kiss and suck on her neck. I was trying to be careful not to leave marks. But the passions made me want to leave my mark on her. I really had to fight the urge. She wasn't expecting it but I slid all the way down to the floor between her legs. I grabbed her sweats near her feet and pulled. She lifted her ass, allowing her sweats to slide down her toned legs. I took in every inch of flesh I could as I pulled those sweats down. Never tiring of seeing this amazing woman's body. Once the waist band was at her feet, I removed them completely. I started kissing her ankles. Licking each inch of skin as it appeared in front of my lips.

Moving my lips up past her knee to her mid thigh. My hands separating her thighs, giving me room to kiss and lick at my hearts desire. I could smell her arousal when I got halfway up her upper thigh. She always smelled so sweet. That morning she smelled better than sweet. I couldn't wait to get my tongue between her lips. Nibbling with my lips along the inside of her thigh I arrived at the crease of skin where her thigh meets her pussy. With a firm tongue I licked slowly up the crease, tasting droplets of her essence as I moved up toward the top of her pussy. Careful not to touch anything too sensitive. I wanted to tease this morning. My goal was to warm her up so she had no choice but to cum.

12