Weekend Away With My AP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the inside of her other thigh moving my lips in the same motion towards the crease on the opposite side of her pussy. Her smell made it very difficult not to dive right in. She began to squirm becoming needy for more touch. I knew it was almost time. With a firm tongue again I went from just next to her opening all the way up to above her clit. This time trying to get the outer edge of my lips to drag across the outside lip of her pussy. She put her hands on my head and started to try and steer.

I moved back to her opening and with a wide flat tongue I covered her opening and slowly licked up. Moving inch by inch until my tongue was over her clit. Once over her clit I held it there and applied pressure onto her clit through the hood covering it. She had the smallest cutest clit, it's actually hard to find. Pulling back my tongue I began to kiss first her clit then all over her pussy. Butterfly light pecks all around her pussy. Trying to make her feel like I was everywhere. Kissing the outer edges and moving in from her opening up to her clit. Each kiss was slow and sensual, taking my time to be sure I didn't miss anything.

I shifted my body so that I was kneeling on the floor parallel to the couch. Putting her closest leg over my back, my mouth was perpendicular to her pussy. Giving me the ability to lick across her pussy and clit from her left to right. I could touch so many more parts of her from this angle. Better yet, I put two fingers just barely inside her and could feel her gspot and the base of her clit from the inside. This sent her into overdrive. Her legs were spread wide, I made an "O" with my lips and started sucking lightly on her clit while my tongue was sweeping over the top of it from left to right.

I heard her intake a deep breath, I felt her first clench on my fingers. She became very tight. She held her breath then exhaled with an really loud moan. Her hands were shaking on the back of my head. I could see her toes in my peripheral vision. They were flexed in the pointy position. Her clit pulsed several times underneath my tongue. Then she flooded my hand. She gushed and it was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. Her cum was everywhere and I was in heaven.

Moving away from her to let her come down, I slid up the couch kissing her neck as I went, before whispering in her ear how much I loved her and couldn't wait to be inside her. She sat up, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom. She stopped to grab her vibrator off the nightstand on the way by before falling onto the bed on her back. Her legs were spread. I removed my clothes and kneeled between her legs. My cock was swollen and leaking precum already. I needed to feel her around me in the worst way. I slid the head of my cock inside her. I knew I wasn't going to last long. My balls were already tight to my body as I sank inside her. She was soaked but still extremely tight around me. When I finally got all the way in, I held it deep inside her. I groaned and told her how amazing she felt. Like she was made specifically for me.

She smiled and put both feet flat on my chest. She turned the vibrator on and held it to her clit. I started to rotate my hips. Not pulling out at all, just trying to feel every inch of the back of her pussy. She was already on the verge of cumming. Her eyes were shut and her chest was red. I could feel the wetness seep out of her and around my balls. She was going to cum and make me cum in under a minute. I thrust as deep into her as I could. I could feel her clench around me as she squirmed a little. Her head fell to the side, her mouth was open. She let out one last moan and clenched hard around me. I couldn't hold it any longer. I put my hand on her right shoulder and pulled her hard down onto me trying to get even more deep. My cock swelled and I unloaded what felt like gallons of cum. My body was jerking sporadically, I'm sure my facial expression was ridiculous.

My cum was coating her walls, filling her up as my body went into extremely sensitive mode. Everything tingled on me. This woman could make me cum harder than I ever have in my 46 years. When I finally came down, I fell on top of her. Out of breath and as happy as I've ever been. My cock still inside her and for whatever reason hard. We kissed slow and sensually for a few minutes. I started rocking against her just barely sliding in and out. I've never held an erection after sex. I couldn't believe what this woman did to me.

She looked me in the eyes and asked if I could cum again. I told her I didn't think I could but the she felt so damn good. She kept me hard as we embraced for at least 10 minutes. Slowly rocking against each other in the afterglow of the hottest sex I've ever had. We clung to each other like our lives depended on it. We both knew our time was coming to an end. We needed to shower, clean the house and pack the car.

Reluctantly we got up and started the trivial tasks of getting the hell out of the house. We had 2 hours to get it all done. I felt like I was on a cloud. She made me so happy. How could I ever go back to my wife when this amazing woman had done things to me that I couldn't describe if I wanted to.

She showered while I cleaned the kitchen. After her shower I jumped in while she packed her things. Eventually I came out. Together we took care of the rest of the house. Packing the car, putting towels and sheets in the wash. Putting away dishes. It all felt so painful knowing we were about to lose our freedom with each other.

Once everything was packed we had about 40 minutes left. We did a walk through of the house. Checking to be sure we picked up everything. When in the bedroom we both sat on the bed and cuddled. The cuddle turned to kissing. The kissing once again became so passionate. I was hard just from tasting her perfect lips. I was stroking her rib cage and bra covered breasts as we kissed. I pulled back, looked her in the eye and said we have time for one more round.

She said she'd just taken a shower and didn't want to spend the day full of more cum. Then she grabbed my dick through my jeans and stroked it with her palm before saying. "I'd be happy to take care of you".

It's been years since someone offered to do something like that for me. I was taken aback and didn't know how to reply. She didn't need a reply, she started to undo my belt as I scooted onto the bed further so that she could lay perpendicular across me. With my jeans open and my cock sticking straight out she kissed the tip and licked from the head all the way to the base. I moaned and rubbed her back lovingly as I felt her tongue bathe my cock. Her breath felt warm as she sunk 3/4 of the way down my shaft.

She moved up and down slowly for quite some time. She focused on licking and kissing the ridge just under the head of my cock. I can't remember the last time I had this treatment and I was in awe. She continued to amaze me with how she made me feel. I felt her run her hand up my thigh and put her palm over my balls. This always puts me into overdrive.

My hips were permanently stuck in a forward thrust as her mouth continued its magic. I felt her go all the way down taking all of my cock to the back of her throat. The sensations made me tremble. Then she started to stroke just the base in time with her mouth. I moaned that I was about to cum. She didn't speed up, she kept the same pace. My legs were shaking and my hand was frozen on her shoulder and back.

I felt my cock swell as I held my breath. I came and I came hard. She didn't budge. She continued to stroke me with 3/4 of my cock in her mouth. My cum dripping from the corners of her mouth. The blowjob she just gave me was the most loving sensual thing I've ever experienced.

She sat up and leaned towards me. I kissed her hard and passionately. She made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. She definitely was to me. We shared that long kiss before pulling back and telling each other how much we both enjoyed our time together. I told her I loved her so much and was so happy to have her in my life.

I'm not sure how we will continue on, but I will always have a special place in my heart for CJ. It feels like she is my person.

12