Weekend for Four Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might know something." She kissed my earlobe and caressed my ass.

If my wife or Bill heard any bit of it, they gave no sign. Undone, his jeans were easily moved down past his hips, his muscled thighs, his knees, and his calves, and he stepped out of them, staying in place otherwise, kicking the pants to the side where they lay in an untidy heap. His boxers concealed almost nothing, and I wondered which of my holes it would be buried in. Either was fine.

Claire slipped her hands beneath his waistband, and drew his boxers down, revealing inch by inch the only cock I'd ever had. My breath grew ragged, but still Rita did nothing about my clothes; I was still fully dressed. Bill stepped out of his boxers, and drew off his socks.

Then he crossed the short distance between us, put his arms around me and kissed me long and hungrily. I couldn't help but respond, and I moaned into his mouth, feeling his tongue play across mine, one hand greedily clutching and squeezing my ass, pressing our cocks against each other, his unbound and mine still caged by my pants.

I grabbed for my belt, eager to strip off everything and fuck my wife's old boyfriend right there in front of the two women, but I felt gentle, feminine hands on top of mine, silently urging me to hold off. Rita spoke again. "I lied, baby. I do know what comes next. Keep your pants on..." She giggled, a sound I was rapidly learning to love.

Bill dropped to his knees, and expertly opened my pants, unzipping them and pulling them down to mid-thigh before stopping. Eager fingers reached through the fly in my boxers, and drew my cock through the opening, then my balls. Bill looked up at me. "You know when we fucked the first time, and you were naked, and I stayed dressed? I called it a fetish?"

All I could do was nod.

"I love to have only one naked, and I wanted you to see how it feels to have a guy sucking your cock, making you be dressed the whole time."

"Oh..." Claire and Rita had moved from behind us and kneeled on either side, excited to watch the event unfolding before their eyes.

Bill dragged his tongue exquisitely slowly along the underside of my shaft, and I couldn't tear my gaze away. His knees were spread, and I panted at the sight of his buttocks, tight and strained, as he started to suck my cock. He was very good at it, and I knew Claire had been an excellent teacher.

He had his thumb and forefinger at the junction of my hard-on with my sac, not squeezing, but guiding, as he took my cock all the way into his mouth. I watched his lips slid all the way down to my sac, and felt the head almost against his tonsils, or so it seemed. His tongue worked all over my shaft, then he pulled back, agonizingly slowly, until I watched my swollen, purple head pass his lips, sodden with spit, and then he licked around the head lazily, slowly. As good as Claire, I thought, and meant it. I resisted the urge to push it back inside and start fucking his mouth with abandon.

Opening his mouth wide again, Bill started licking each side of my cock, avoiding taking me back inside for the moment. It felt incredible, and I fought back the errant thought that I would love to see him eating corn on the cob. This was also part of my wife's incredible blowjob routine. As if she'd read my mind, I heard Claire to my right, a husky not-quite-whisper. "That's right Bill, just how I showed you. Don't let him cum yet."

The sound of her voice and the revelation she had shown him, taught him how nearly drove me over the top. I realized I'd already known, but the confirmation was something more. I gritted my teeth, damming up the flood of semen I wanted to pump into his mouth.

He turned my cock upward, and I felt it against my navel, then felt Bill kissing and licking my balls, taking first one, then the other, gently into his mouth. His hand started squeezing and slowly jacking me off, not fast enough for me to cum, but a reminder of what he was doing. His tongue was velvety and slick on my testicles, and I moaned much more loudly than I thought I would.

"You like that, don't you?" I moaned a prolonged yesss before I realized it was Rita. "Another man fucking your dick with his face, gobbling your cock and making you fill his mouth. Don't cum yet, baby. I want to watch, we want to watch, you fucking his face. We want to see your balls clench and hot, thick cum plaster his face..."

Rita leaned in, her face inches from Bill's incredible cock sucking, and looked up into my eyes. "But not yet, baby. Make him earn it..."

I glanced down, and saw Claire's hand on his ass, stroking it while Bill continue to lick my balls. Almost blinded by sheer, atavistic lust, I knew it wouldn't be long.

I didn't remember closing my eyes, but knew everything happening without them. My cock was once again in Bill's mouth, his tongue expertly working my straining shaft, rhythmically taking me in and out. When I looked down, his whole body was in motion, swaying back and forth like a cobra, his ass tightening each stroke he pulled back on, relaxing slightly to take my dick in again. I was almost hypnotized by the rocking. I realized he was blowing me, sucking me with his whole body, and each thrust of his hips was like he was fucking me at the same time.

"Oh, fuck, Bill. Suck my cock, Bill... So good..."

He glanced up, still sucking, and I saw his eyes smiling in acknowledgment. He closed his eyes, and started to sway faster. Now my hips started to move, thrusting into his waiting mouth on each forward motion. I felt a preliminary quiver in my loins, and was ready to cum.

Claire leaned over, and I heard his whisper. "Let him cum in your mouth, Billy."

My stomach tensed, and my orgasm tore a sigh from my throat with the first pulse of my shaft, feeling the semen erupting out of my cock, the tingle of feeling it charging out the whole length of my shaft. I felt my balls contract, pumping every drop into the waiting receptacle, filling Bill's mouth, and still squeezing out stream after stream.

His mouth disengaged, and I looked down again. Bill's head was turned towards Claire, and my wife had her mouth sealed against his, sharing the thick semen I'd just ejaculated. She had her hand between his legs, and was jacking him off furiously. In seconds, Bill moaned into her mouth, and thick ropy strands of his cum jetted out, further than I had expected, going past me, nearly a foot-and-a-half, followed by several others, an impressive number of them, although none went as far as the first.

Still somewhat hard, turned on by my wife sharing my cum with another man, and masturbating him between my legs, I felt Rita jacking me off. Her touch was fast and light, as she coaxed more cum out of me. She leaned forward, popped my recovering erection into her mouth, and bobbed her head quickly, with absolutely no subtlety, willing me to fill her mouth as I'd just filled Bill's.

A fresh wash of cum spurted out, though I wasn't sure if it was a new orgasm, or echoes of the first one, but I groaned again, and a couple more spurts of cum hurled themselves forward onto her tongue and face.

Spent, it was all I could do to keep standing, and I tottered back a couple of steps to the chair and sank down into it, exhausted. Rita followed on her knees, a predatory leer on her lips. Without a word, she placed her mouth around my cock again, tenderly cleaning off the last of my semen from my flagging erection, and, for good measure, a couple of drops that had dribbled onto my slacks were scooped up by her tongue before disappearing down her throat.

Behind her, Bill and Claire were lying back on the floor. Her sundress was up past her beautiful tits, and her panties were completely absent. She held Bill's chest against hers, and her legs were spread wide, accommodating a pair of fingers rapidly fucking her pussy. Claire's cunt was sopping wet, and the sloshing sounds of Bill's fingers penetrating her over and over made the vision of her getting finger-fucked in front of me even more alluring.

"Oh, Bill!" They were the same two words she'd spoken this morning while Bill fucked her on the couch, and the same low moan, which became a passionate, orgasmic cry. She humped his fingers frantically, and he kept going even when she slowed down, eliciting another climax from her. When he pulled his fingers out, they were slick up to his wrist, and she brought them to her mouth, sucking her juices off of them.

I settled my head on the back of the chair, gulping in air and letting my heart slow from its breakneck pace to merely a rhythmic roar in my ears. I assumed it was Rita who straddled me on the wide cushion, not quite grinding her pussy on my still exposed cock. That was confirmed when she whispered, "So much for dessert, right?"

All of us were spent but Rita, who looked obscenely pleased with how our second evening had gone so far. Claire reclined on the couch, her sundress still hiked up above her tits, and her head in Bill's lap, utterly worn out. Bill looked totally down for the count, and his head lolled sleepily while one hand absently cupped and stroked my wife's breast.

Rita and I were still more or less fully clothed, and it was only eight-thirty. Keeping my voice as soft as Rita's lips, I whispered over to Claire, "Baby, you want us to let you sleep? You and Bill?"

"Mmmm. Sure. Have fun!" She gave us a wan smile, and closed her eyes. Bill answered with a soft snore.

Rita grinned at me. "And what shall we do, sexy?"

"Hot tub."

She didn't say anything, but beamed at me as she stood and started pulling her clothes off, starting with the lush green sweater, stripping down quickly before I had even gotten out of the chair. Helping me take mine off took her scarcely longer, and we went out to the deck through the sliding glass door, which I shut behind us. It was cold out there, and I started having second thoughts.

With no hesitation, she strode over to the cover and pulled it back. I admired her muscular frame, sleek and deceptively petite, and I wondered how much she could bench press. The faint patches of untanned skin on her backside and breasts were more pronounced in the dim light from the living room, beautiful beacons to the delights she had let me sample last night, and again this morning.

She noticed over her shoulder my admiring, lustful gaze. "Hey, remember, Phys Ed major. I've got the muscles to handle this all by myself." Chuckling, "I was able to handle you just fine..." The cover slid to the deck, and she climbed the two stairs and over the rim, disappearing into the tendrils of steam and on into the water with a soft splash.

I joined her, sighing as the water encircled me with its protective warmth. The sky was open above us, spattered with streams of stars, a gibbous moon above the horizon, lending a soft glow to the night. Rita slid onto my lap, straddling me, which seemed to be her favorite sitting position. "Thanks for having us over." She kissed me, very chastely, a genuinely grateful gesture, and not, at least for the immediate present, a prelude to more wild humping.

"Claire's idea, but I'm all for it."

"She told me about Bill a few weeks ago. Had her very hot, and she fingered her snatch while she told me."

"It was hot, Rita."

"Makes me wish the two of you had fucked on camera for me. I would have thanked you the same way. Although, no butt-fucking, since I'm not equipped for that..." She giggled, a very endearing and sexy sound, and I pulled her in a little bit closer. "Although, you could have butt-fucked me..."

"Would have been harder for me to let another woman fuck me." It was true; having another man give me a blowjob hadn't, quite, felt like cheating on Claire, and I had had the impression, which Claire later verified, that she would have eagerly watched him suck my cock, and then fuck my mouth and my ass.

Rita kissed me again, more sensually. "Why? Someone else getting you off, whether your wife is watching or not?"

"He'd watched us fuck..."

"And I'm saying that if she'd let me watch the two of you fuck, I would have thanked you for it, and shared you with her all night. I wouldn't have left Saturday morning, either, and I would have been very happy to share a shower with both of you."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Look, she's one of my oldest friends, and we've been a little more than friendly a few times. Not since you got married, of course, unless you count video sex, which I don't, but Claire's really good at a lot of things. Lots of things," she repeated, her voice husky with the unspoken details.

"Like what?"

Rita considered for a moment before replying, then apparently decided to reveal all. "She's eaten my pussy, a couple of times. She's so good at everything oral, kissing, licking, sucking. It's just an awesome talent, and you really feel loved and cherished, and I love when she uses her skills on me. It's been nearly twenty years since she did that, and she told me..." She bit her lower lip and gave me a look that insisted I ask her.

"Told you what?" I knew what she was going to say, but I wanted to hear it, hear her say it.

Rita rubbed noses with me, and grinned broadly. "Claire, your wife,"—a dramatic pause for effect—"promised she would lay me back. Bury her face in my cunt. Then lick me to as many orgasms as I can stand." She kissed me again, breathlessly, urgently, and starting to pant with excitement. " As many as you want to watch." She pulled back and turned her smoldering, needful gaze to me. "You want to watch her eat my pussy, don't you, baby..."

"Yes." My answer wasted no time getting out. The thought of Claire delicately licking her friend until one or both came, the two of them maybe performing sixty-nine, quickened the thumping in my chest.

"So, when she starts eating my snatch, you'll watch? Promise me..."

I nodded, and she looked satisfied. My hands wandered down to her firm buttocks, stroking and squeezing, and she looked happy, relaxed. "Hey, question."

"What?," she murmured.

"Whose idea was it to trade places this morning?"

"Claire's, but I wanted to do it even before she suggested it."

"Claire's idea?"

"Did she tell you it was mine?"

She hadn't exactly said that, I realized, just told me Rita liked the idea. "No, she said the two of you decided to swap."

"Is it any less sexier that she suggested it instead of me?"

It wasn't, and I told her so.

Rita smiled. "When you came home last night and we were sitting naked on the couch, I saw the way you looked at Bill, then at me. I wanted you right away."

"Before I got home, did you guys...?" Claire and Rita in a threesome with Bill would have been both understandable and a wonderful way to walk in on them.

Rita snorted. "No! Claire explained that this weekend was for all four of us, and wouldn't start without you getting home. First," she added.

"So, how long were you sitting naked in the living room?"

Leaning back a little bit, she looked into my eyes shyly. "About fifteen minutes. Claire wanted you to know the instant you walked in what kind of weekend she had planned."

I laughed quietly, eager not to disturb the easy, relaxed pace of our conversation. "And what if I'd been late? How long would the three of you have waited before partaking in each other?"

She thought for a moment. "Probably would have been at least another hour before I sucked Bill off and let him cum in my mouth, while fingering Claire." She laughed again. "No, honey. We were all waiting for you."

Very flattered, I stammered a thank you.

"Thank Claire. Her scheme all along."

"Scheme," I repeated. "You make it sound so wicked, Rita."

"Isn't it just a little bit?" She locked lips with me, opening her mouth for another wonderful French kiss that seemed to last for hours. I let myself get lost in it, reveling in her tongue intertwined with mine, her breasts pressed against me, and her hips humping me, rubbing her pussy on my still recovering cock.

I pulled back with sudden insight into her desire to join me, and her continued caresses and loving touches and kisses. "You didn't cum yet!" I felt stupid for not considering that when I suggested the hot tub.

"Not yet. You ready to fill my pussy the way you filled Bill's mouth?"

My cock was on life support for the moment, and I told her so. "But we can do something else."

She simpered half-seriously. "But I want your dick!" Rita tried to sound like a spoiled child being denied her favorite toy, and ruined the effect with a soft chuckle.

"I haven't gone down on you yet..."

"So, you offer me your clever tongue when 'tis your member I truly crave?" Shakespearean in tone and bearing, she stood haughtily. "But 'twas your throbbing manhood I wouldst have in my lonely, aching hole."

Rising in the tub and to the lure, I put my arms around her before replying. "But surely thou recalls my valiant steed invading your castle gates repeatedly this morn just after cock's crow?"

She was clearly enjoying the byplay. "And, as I recall, before cockscomb." I caught the pun. Cock's cum. Desire for her rose in my loins, but not enough, sadly, to coax my weary dick to attention.

"Milady, wouldst thou remind me, has mine tongue been at thine cunny?"

She considered, and gave me a regal reply. "I supposeth not."

"Supposeth?" I felt very silly, and very aroused.

Ignoring me, she stepped in closer, pressing herself against me in a wonderfully intimate way, and kissed me, lips barely parted. "Wouldst care to inspect my cunny? I would be grateful for your most tender observations, m'Lord." She got up out of the water, sitting on the top step, her lovely ass in just an inch of steaming water.

Momentarily out of Shakespeare, I knelt in the hot tub, her red pubic thatch nearly black in the moonlight. The bitter tang of chlorine mixed with her own scent, and I waited no more before leaning forward to kiss her pussy, extending my tongue to gently massage her gorgeous clit for a few moments.

"That's what I want, baby." Rita spread her legs further, and reached down to use her fingers to spread the fleshy hood around her clitoris. I ran my tongue around it several times, and sucked on it, to her immense pleasure, if her low moans were any kind of sign.

Her hands flew to the side of my head, gripping it passionately and firmly. Caged by her fingers, I continued working on her exposed clit, concentrating only upon that. With each suck, I felt her fingers tense, driving my face into her, then down to her waiting hole. She was wet and delicious. Her flavor overwhelmed the bitter taste of the pool chemicals, and I obeyed her silent but irresistible command, licking first around, then between her labia.

A wonderful stream of filthy, sexy invective poured out of her, even as I felt rivulets of her juices on my tongue. "Lick my cunt, baby, lick it lick it lick it! I wanted your mouth on my pussy the minute we met, oh God, honey keep tongue-fucking me!" She kept her voice low, quavering with evident strain. She wanted to cut loose, scream her ecstasy to the valley, and was barely reining it in. Even without her fingers clenched in my hair, mashing my mouth into her exquisite fiery bush and the wonders beneath it, I would have kept going until she came, and I did.

Now I made my tongue dart in and out of her snatch, and she pushed my head into her with each thrust, making me literally tongue-fuck her. She kept up a steady stream of passionate swearing, and another steady stream of her sweet juices splashed in my face. "Oh God baby oh god oh god oh god! Your tongue feels so fucking good on my twat and my clit. Please don't stop, baby, don't fucking stop. I swear if you keep going I'll suck every drop of your cum down my throat and let you fuck me all day and night!" She moaned louder, loud enough that her voice probably carried to other backyards, if only faintly.