Weekend for Four Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasy Friday.
9.2k words
4.58
13.3k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend for Four

Chapter 2 -- Fantasy Friday

I started awake, looking at the clock for a moment, barely registering that it was nearly six-thirty, and almost bolted out of bed before I remembered I had today off, and then why. Claire and I had fallen asleep almost the moment our heads had hit our pillows, worn out from our four-way games the night before. The blinds were mercifully closed, and I could just make out Claire bundled up in our comforter, facing the other wall. Still bone tired, I closed my eyes and settled back the other direction, dreaming of sleeping in until at least eight, a luxury during the week.

A soft noise from down the hall, a quiet, joyful exhalation, told me our guests hadn't been quite as tired as us. Our door was ajar, too, and I didn't remember through my mental fog whether we had even bothered to close it. The sounds were distinct, and I surmised the guest room door was open, or maybe they were going at it in the living room. It was very tempting to walk in on them, maybe join in, but I wasn't ready for the day, and wanted to have a nice shower first to rinse cum and pussy juices off, then shave and brush my teeth. Later, I decided, and nestled into the pillow.

"Oh, Bill..." Rita's voice was husky with need, not quite as high as last night, but the morning does funny things to the voice, and the rest of our bodies. My dick started to awaken as I heard the rhythm of the two of them fucking, definitely on the couch since I didn't hear bedsprings, and also more distinct than it would have been coming from upstairs. I strained my ears to hear more, and heard Bill pick up speed, his groin slapping against Rita's treasures, which I had sampled for the first time last night. That memory woke me, or at least my cock, further, and I turned back to Claire, trailing my fingertips from her knees up to her spine, verifying she was also still naked. I burrowed under the covers, and kissed her from her waist up to her neck.

Claire mumbled something indistinct, not quite dismissing me, but I gathered she wanted a little more sleep. For a moment, I stopped, but the determined pussy pounding in the living room grew louder, and Rita gave a throaty moan in answer to the slapping of his hips against hers. Bill was puffing like a race horse on the final stretch, racing for the finish line. Unable to stand it much longer, I cupped Claire's naked bottom, and slid a finger between her thighs, questing for the opening to her pussy, wanting to finger-fuck her to consciousness before doing some pussy pounding of my own.

She was wet, almost dripping with pussy juices, and I slipped two fingers between her labia, just outside her waiting box, stroking her pussy lips and almost, but not quite, entering her. Claire wasn't asleep after all. She murmured something that sounded very lusty, turned onto her tummy, and spread her legs for me to properly finger fuck her. I worked them slowly inside her, all the way to my last knuckle, and then moved them in and out, building speed as her breathing became more rapid, almost ragged with sheer horniness. Claire moaned and clutched the bed, and whispered, "God that's good. Keep fingering me, baby..." At that moment, Bill and Rita's moans hit a mutual crescendo, and I pictured them arching their backs, Bill's hard-on all the way in, Rita's pussy taking it all, legs wrapped around his back. They came together, and I heard them kissing and laughing, still passionate even after the race was over, and gradually they quieted down a bit.

Their joyful post-coital sounds sent tremors of desire all the way down to my stiffening cock, and I was more than ready to experience the same with Claire. I remembered Bill's joy at watching us fuck online just for him, and my shaft trembled in anticipation of making love to Claire and coaxing an orgasm or two from her before I came. "Turn over baby! I want you now..." Claire turned over, and I moved my fingers around her hips to her front, pushing them inside her, spreading the velvety and moist lips, infiltrating the warmth there...

Except it wasn't Claire. My fingers were all the way in Rita's pussy, stroking the wetness and warmth, and she smiled with a lazy, familiar seductiveness. She tossed the covers down to her waist, revealing her tanlines. "Claire and I traded places around five, honey. I wondered when you were going to wake up..."

"So...wait. Bill and Claire? In the living room?" I kept my voice low, too, stunned by Rita's presence in my bed as much as the realization my wife had been fucking another man while I slept. Even more amazing, I didn't mind either one.

Rita nodded, smirking at my apparent shock, and I wondered how I could have mistaken her for my wife. It was dark, and she was naked. What more proof did you need? "I've been listening to them for nearly an hour, waiting for you, baby. Now, you could go out there and watch them, or you and I can start the day right." She caressed the underside of my cock, which bobbed at her touch. "Loved last night, and I want you again. This time you get to be on top." Her smile was devilish and angelic, impossible to resist. "Fuck the hell out of me. Please?"

Second thoughts be damned. Her charms were irresistible, and all I thought of was getting my cock wet in our houseguest's pussy. All through our marriage I had never bedded anyone else, and I was sure Claire hadn't either before this morning, but I felt no resistance to the sexy woman surprising me, sharing my bed. My wife had just fucked our other guest, and another trip inside Rita was too inviting to pass up. She laid back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs to take me inside her, and I rolled over. Rita grabbed my cock, and guided the head expertly just inside of her pussy, and let me push the rest of the way, sighing as our hips met.

This time, she let me do most of the work, which I was happy to do. In about a minute, I found myself going about as fast as Bill had done just a little while ago, barely controlling my passion and need to fill her pussy again. Rita arched her neck back, cooing her pleasure each time she felt me move inside her. She was gloriously wet, and every thrust was both agony and ecstasy. I wanted to last a long time, but the sexy redhead taking me was too lovely to keep waiting, and I was ready to blow my load.

"I'm going to cum..." Just saying it got me closer to the event, and I started to pound her more quickly, the wonderful wetness and friction driving me mad with lust. Rita's hands were on my ass, gripping them, refusing to turn me loose, as if I wanted to pull out. Her next moan was louder, unbound bliss as I kept speeding up.

"Yes, baby... Cum inside me, cum baby cum baby cum...," she chanted in time to my thrusts. I couldn't stop, wouldn't, I wanted her here fucking me. Oh my God she is so fucking gorgeous and she's so wet and I'm ready to explode and now her legs are crossed over my back don't want to escape her and so is she so fucking hot she's so loud so fucking loud her moans are like music and I...

We came at the same time, or near enough, and I pushed myself inside Rita, feeling my cock pulse over and over. She put her arms around my neck and drew me down to her. Gripping me tightly, she panted in my ear, telling me how good it felt, and thanking me for the early morning screw. The sheets and comforter had wandered down around our calves, and my dick was still nestled inside her, quivering to a rest, when I heard a slow clap, and a chuckle. Oh God she caught us!

But it dawned on me she hadn't caught us; Claire had watched us, standing naked and leaning against the doorway, vicariously enjoying our quick roll in the hay, even after hers. I could only see her dimly, but she looked very...satisfied.

She came over to my side of the bed and sat, her skin still flushed from Bill's fucking her, and gloriously fragrant with the musky scent of sex and sweat. Smiling happily, she ran her hands over my back and buttocks, then leaned in and kissed me. "Rita thought you and Bill might like swapping partners for the morning. I know we did." Then she gave me a cheeky wink and patted my ass. "You must really like fucking her. You haven't even pulled out, babe."

Embarrassed, I started to pull back, but Rita was having none of it, keeping her grip around my neck and her ankles locked around the small of my back, and Claire laughed. "Don't pull out on my account! I'm glad you're both comfortable, sweetheart. Stay in bed awhile if you like. Bill and I have been at it since five, but he's a much lighter sleeper than you are, babe. I love you." She kissed me again, and wandered out of the room, humming happily.

When I did pull out, I moved my hips slowly, letting the moment stretch as I dragged my shaft and head past her pussy lips, eliciting a low squeal of delight from her, and, freed, flopped back over on my side of the bed. Rita reluctantly released me, then rolled into my arms before kissing me much less chastely than Claire had just done. "They started in the guest room. I watched Bill eating her pussy again, and then joined you. They came downstairs a little after six. You really are a deep sleeper."

We dozed for a while, holding each other, then the aroma of sizzling bacon revived both of us. I disentangled myself from the fiery little Titian-haired sex goddess, and stood, heading for the bathroom. "You rest, and I'll let you know when I'm out of the shower." She smiled as I closed the door to the master bath.

Claire and I had decided on many things before buying this home for ourselves. The view was a big factor, and the location. One of the many boxes it checked off was the oversized bathroom, and a shower comfortably big enough for three or four, not that either of us had ever anticipated that many joining us to bathe. There was plenty of hot water, probably because Claire and Bill hadn't cleaned up just yet. Or had cleaned up a while ago; I hadn't bothered to check the clock.

After brushing my teeth, I stepped into the shower, and turned it to fairly hot. After soaking for a couple of minutes, I soaped up and started scrubbing away the remnants of last night's wonderful game and this morning's unexpected but delightful wake-up call. Closing my eyes, I started to shampoo my hair, and felt a momentary cool draft, and a footfall inside the shower.

"Hey sexy." It was Rita. "I decided to take the first shower too. Do my back?" After rinsing the soap from my hair and eyes, I grabbed a fresh washcloth and started soaping her back, then moved to her front. Washing and rinsing her arms and legs, I soaped her lovely breasts, and saw her nipples perk up when I used the spray to rinse them, then I lingered a little between her legs, stroking her bush and producing a shy and faint lust-filled smile. Once I finished and rinsed her off, she sat on the tile shelf, more of a bench, and looked up at me.

"Ask me what I'm going to do."

Seated, her mouth was at the perfect height. "Are you going to give me a blowjob?"

"Outlook good." Somehow, another Magic 8-Ball quote wasn't out of place, not that she gave me much time to consider it. She put my whole dick, barely stirring, into her mouth, and I felt it growing as her lips and tongue coaxed it back to life. Slowly at first, she started to suck it, her rhythm speeding up with each little bit that my erection recovered.

I knew I couldn't cum again so soon, not after last night and our magnificent fuck this morning, but Rita's lips and tongue wouldn't take no for an answer. She had me moaning and humping her face soon after, and I shot my load, which she gleefully swallowed while looking up into my eyes. Rita stood up and put her arms around me, kissing me for a long time.

Rita was a sexual dynamo, a finely-tuned engine running on pure erotic fuel, and as irresistible as Claire. We kissed and fondled each other as we stood on the bath rug, alternately drying each other and working ourselves up, but I wasn't ready, just yet, for a third climax.

Sex-weary, I pulled on shorts and a Hawaiian shirt as Rita wandered out of the room bare-assed, wearing all she had worn in my bed and our shower. She greeted Claire and Bill, and her quick footfalls on the stairs told me she was grabbing some clothes, too. I dragged myself into the kitchen for some breakfast.

I was a little relieved to see Bill and Claire had gotten some clothes on. Bill wore blue jeans and a white shirt, the same thing he'd worn that morning weeks ago, and Claire had slipped on a sundress. I imagined her white bra and perfectly matched panties beneath it. There were omelets on a warmer, along with more cut fruit, and of course the bacon that had prodded me awake the second time. Rita scampered down the stairs wearing a thick woolen sweater, a green that complemented her eyes well, and a pair of well-worn Levi's.

Claire put her arms around me and kissed me good morning, ignoring our guests for the moment. She smelled like the citrus body wash we kept for guests in the upstairs bathroom, and I wondered if Bill had the same smell, and whether they'd showered together. "You two can take as much as you like. Bill and I already ate."

"So Rita said, starting around five."

Claire's cheeks colored slightly, and she kissed me again. "Should have asked if you wanted to trade, but we thought you would appreciate it, babe."

I kissed her back, fighting the urge to strip her naked and take her on the table, but my body was too worn out, and I silently promised myself we would do that later. Bill and Rita could watch us, of course, or join in. "I did appreciate it. Helluva surprise. Thank you."

"The pleasure wasn't all mine, baby."

I kissed her deeply, and she kissed me back, passionate, loving...and satisfied. "I love you, baby," then she unclasped her arms and grabbed some coffee for Rita and me.

Rita grabbed four slices of thick peppered bacon and one of the omelets. The rest of the bacon and last omelet hit my plate next, along with an English muffin and a heaping helping of fruit. I saw it again included mango and lots of citrus fruit, and no strawberries or other tart items.

Claire sat opposite me, Bill and Rita between us on opposite sides, and she nodded to acknowledge my unspoken question. "Mango and citrus make pussy juices taste sweeter. Cum too. Berries usually do the reverse, and there is no way any of us are eating asparagus this weekend." She sipped her coffee again, gazing sagely over the rim of her cup, daring anyone to say anything.

We chatted like old friends, which the others really were to Claire. Bill had flown in, as before, from Chicago. Rita drove up from Spokane, but Claire had cautioned her about leaving the obvious clue of a mystery car in the driveway when I came home, so she parked in our garage at Claire's suggestion. And I parked in her garage, too, came the wicked and unbidden thought.

"So, Rita, what do you do? For a living, I mean."

"I meant what I said about majoring in Phys Ed. I teach at a private high school just outside Spokane, an all-girls academy."

"Must be nice..."

"You mean seeing all that hot young pussy in the showers?" I stared and she laughed. "Sorry, none of that for me. My husband left three years ago, and I'm seeing one of the math professors, he's teaching me different strategies for multiplication." She eyed me impishly, a sexy little leprechaun who had shared her pot of gold with me. "If you know what I mean. Divorce has been fucking great for my sex life!"

Claire piped up, "Babe, we're the only married people here, and you know what they say." At my cocked eyebrow she also laughed. "It's not cheating if your spouse gets to watch."

I had to admit that was true.

Instead of the four of us spending the whole day naked and rutting on any and every available surface, we decided to take them into downtown Seattle. We had coffee, lunch, visited three or four bookstores, and one four-story antique place, where we spent three hours traipsing up and down the stairs, taking in the sights and scents of old wood and glass. It was only Friday and the store wasn't busy mid-afternoon, so Rita and Bill found a secluded nook where he could nibble at her breasts while she jacked him off. Claire and I kept watch, and watched, while they were as quiet as possible. Rita caught my eye, and smiled even as her hands worked on his very obvious erection, a very lustful and private promise of later delights. When Bill came, Rita dropped to her knees and cleaned him up, swallowing every drop, winking at me.

I suggested to Claire she and I do much the same thing, but she demurred, pointing out that we still lived nearby, and didn't really want that reputation in our home town. It was around five o'clock when we made our way back to the house. On the way, we dropped into one of our favorite pizza spots and took home two larges and a family-sized salad.

After dinner, we sat and chatted for a couple of hours. Rita was friendly, offering opinions and anecdotes on every subject. She grinned happily at everyone, and it was clear that, as the newcomer to our little group, she was very at ease with all of us, and was eager to continue getting laid, by anyone here.

For my part, I had enjoyed all three of them, but not Claire since Tuesday night. She was very, very comfortable with both of our guests, and I'd never had a threesome before, although it was clear I was the only one who hadn't before Thursday night.

Claire and Bill, obviously, had a connection going back to college, and were very relaxed with each other, even before the early morning sex on our couch. Even so, she didn't hold his hand in front of me or Rita, and reached out to touch mine.

"So, honey, what do we do tonight?"

Rita jumped in right away. "The dice worked out pretty well!"

Claire smiled coolly. "I have another idea. We'll save the dice for later; I'm pretty sure we all liked them. Rita?" She inclined her head toward the living room.

Rita shot up from her chair, and grabbed my hand. "Living room, now." It wasn't so much an order as a lure, and I was eager to bite. Claire touched Bill on the shoulder, nodding her head to invite him to follow. He stood and preceded her, then stood in front of where Rita had positioned me.

Rita said, "Kick your shoes off, Bill." She then held my hips, encouraging me to stay put in the middle of the room. Bill was facing me, looking me up and down, practically fucking me with his eyes, and my pants started to become uncomfortably tight. We were maybe six feet apart, and my heart was thudding in my chest.

Claire stood behind Bill, and he didn't move a muscle. I saw her hands slip around his front, and she unbuttoned his shirt, drawing the shirt tails out from his pants. He wore no undershirt, and I felt my pulse quicken at the sight of his chest and abs being revealed to me. She loosened the cuffs, and slid it off his shoulders; the whisper of the fabric was the only sound in the room, then I heard soft kisses, and saw my wife's head moving lower and lower, from his neck to his waist. Bill sighed with pleasure when she got to the small of his back and the very top of his pants.

Squatting behind him, she ran her palms forward across his hips, at last reaching his buckle, a bas-relief of a great eagle in flight, and she spent a couple of moments opening it, letting either end of the leather belt flop loosely to the side. With sure fingers, she unbuttoned the top of his jeans, then moved downward, button by button, and I sipped in air, barely breathing. Bill's cock was straining, tight against his fly, eager to escape.

Rita's whisper was hot on my ear. "You know what's going to happen?"

"No..." To be honest, I had an idea, and wondered if Rita was going to wait to undress me until Claire was done.