All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway in the Gulf'

by Roberts_Pet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story, Welcome!

First congratulations on your first submission. I really enjoyed the story, it was very well written for your first time out and I can only hope to see more from you in the future. Maybe even a sequel? hint, hint lol!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
For a first submission, not bad

However, I have to say some of the descriptions seemed a little contorted. For example, from some of the other descriptions, it sounds like the woman is on her hands and knees with Robert behind her at this point. <i>

As DJ slowly worked his cock into my mouth, I felt Robert slowly guide the tip of his cock into my pussy. As he entered me, I felt his hard, thick cock push against my pussy walls. It felt amazing. Robert filled me, stretching me, pushing my pussy to the limits. Robert grabbed my ass and slowly started to work his cock in and out. DJ was thrusting faster into my mouth now as he watched my brother fuck me, leaning down and flickering his tongue over my clit making me groan even louder.

I his tongue on my pussy and knew that DJ was licking my clit as Robert fucked me.</i><br><br>

But then how in the heck does DJ have his cock in her mouth, standing facing her as she's on all fours, and then bend down to lick her clit? It sounds like he has to be very limber to bend over and lean under her body to reach her clit. On the other hand, if she's laying down on her back, with DJ entering her in a sort of missionary position, then why/how does she push "back" on him earlier in the scene? So I found the actual scene a bit confusing, trying to picture what the heck position they were all in.

FishBait_BoyFishBait_Boyover 16 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND WITH THE COUSIN/BROTHER AND HUSBAND!

GeekAngelGeekAngelabout 16 years ago
Not to bad for a 1st

There were many type errors and inconsistent movements that would be humanly impossible, no matter how hot the story. Have you thought of checking and re-submitting a revised version? Just a thought but I believe readers would be more inclined to continue reading if it were more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Mmm.......Bad girl, you got fucked real good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous