Weekend Getaway Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple meets to enjoy a weekend of all inclusive sex…
4k words
4.75
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

don't be suprised, my story doesn't specify anything about the main characters in order to leave some for the imagination or enhance the being part of it feeling. I hope you enjoy. I'm open for all constructive critcism in order to improve (didn't really spell check and not a native english writer) so don't hesitate to comment likes or dislikes. have fun.

Arrival:

I enjoy the imagined touch of your hands in my hair and your exploratory caress on my skin as we meet at the airport in front of the privat jet that you took here. The ladder is down and the car is waiting for us to board and take us where we want to go. The driver is waiting while we enjoy exploring each others lips. She holds the door open for is when we are let go of each other for a brief moment in order to get in.

The moment we're in our seats our lips lock again and our hands start exploring each other in earnest while we role out of the airport and up the road to small island villa by the sandy beach that awaits us for the longed for weekend away from our realities.

My fingers gently stride over every inch of your still clothed skin finding little open spots to slip under your shirt and touch you. My lips wander over your ear to your neck.

Your hands roam over me in the same fashion, looking for openings or creating them. Opening shirt buttons to squeeze your hand under my shirt and opening more to get freer access while I push your top move my hands freely. I enjoy your still timid moan when I reach you breasts naked under your top. Still gently caressing. Probing. Not yet demanding though we're starting to get carried away as you open the last buttons of my shirt.

You glance at the driver. She's clearly enjoying the scene every so often checking the rearview mirror.

Not a word has been spoken since you've arrived our only sounds are our kisses and small pleasure induced moans becoming slowly more breathless. Our lips become one, our tounges tickle and caress each other. I gently cup stroke the nipples of you beautiful breasts pushing your top up further for unrestricted access.

You moan as I pinch your nipples slightly still gently moving my lips down to circle them with my tounge before enclosing one with my lips, sucking and licking them gently. You suck in air as I, still gently, bite your nipples one by one, now firmly enjoying feel of the fullness of your beautiful breasts with my hands. You lean back enjoying my caressing, kneading, kissing, licking and biting of your breasts.

You let your fingers slide through hair tenderly showing appreciation moaning and gently nudging me downward. I slide into the spacious compartment of the car, my lips never leaving your heaving chest, and come to rest between you parted legs. I move my tounge over your belly teasing you bellybutton and slowly kiss my way down in the direction of your short skirt, getting hornier with every inch. Your hands never leave my hair now greedily pushing me further. My fingers trace your thighs first outside then in, all the way to the outside of the small lace panties you wear, caressing around them and kissing your inner thighs slowly licking ever closer to your sweet pussy.

Your breathing grows heavier as get closer to your panties.

I kiss and lick on top of them for a moment before pushing them aside and finally indulge in a small but very savoury taste of your warm moist pussy. I slide my tounge over your labia pushing them apart and giving your clit a first flick then moving slowly down to you entrance, circling it, before slide back up ever so slowly. Repeating that slowly, savouring every second your tension builds, circling your clit and wandering back down, this time dipping the tip of my tounge into your now dooling pussy. Your moans become louder. More demanding. Your hands in my hair try to direct me while I keep tasting the juices running out of you.

Then finally I slip my tounge into you as deep as anatomically possible. You moan loudly not caring about the driver hearing or seeing while pushing my face greedily into your hungry cunt. Moving on my tounge that swirls inside you.

You spread your leg's farther apart to give better access and I run my tounge up to your clit replacing the now appearing void in your pussy with two fingers that easily slip into your wet pussy. Losing the last of your inhibitions you moan loudly now, moving your hips to press pussy against my tongue and fingers. You feel me deep inside you, hooking upwards. Fingerfucking your hot horny pussy, while licking your clit you feel yourself build up to cum. Your juices run onto the seats. Your legs spread further allowing a third finger to play at the tight little entrance that your juices lubricated so well, that it slips without any hesitation. You scream with pleasure and shake hard as the feeling washes over you. You clench at the same time as you relaxe into cumming squirting your juices at me screaming with pleasure while getting too much of it all at once. I don't cease to pleasure you wanting to push you further into cumming even more while being horny snd hard from your taste and sound.

You continue to shake and squirt while I move up kissing your lips, sliding down my pants and rubbing my cock through your wet pussyfolds over your clit and enter your hole withe the tip. You buck towards me grabbing my ass at the same time pulling me into you hard and deep. I moan loudly with the pleasure of being deep inside your soft, wet, hot pussy. Remaining unmoving for a moment looking into you feverishly hungry eyes, kissing your gently and passionately before starting to thrust into your tight longing cunt. You engulf my cock all the way. Your hands on my butt dictating the pace. You want to be fucked hard. Our bodies slap into each other loudly. The sounds of our hips connecting competing with the squishing wet sounds of my cock ever trying get deeper into your wet hot pussy.

I slow down wanting to savour the building load that wants to leave my horny cock to add moisture to your dripping pussy. Grinding into your hole deep keep pressure on your clit. I feel you shake and squirt some again as we scream in unison. You're cumming all over me. Me unleashing my load deep into you.

We kiss, remaining locked in place. After catching some breath I start moving inside you again keeping up the pressure on my throbbing cock I fuck you slower and a little gentler until you've recovered enough to push me gently into the opposite seat. Kneeling down in front of me you take my cock and gently lick my shaft slowly working your tongue and lips from the tip to my Balls savouring our combined juices, rubbing it over your face and than sucking it to its full capacity again.

I enjoy your lips and tongue loudly. You look up at me enjoying the tortured horny look on my face while you stroke my cock, lick it, let it slide over your reddened cheeks and suck my balls.

We can hardly feel the movement of the car as you sit on top of me and push down on my cock riding it slowly. You enjoy the moment on top, grinding yourself i to me. I have one hand on you gorgeous tits. Half caressing, half squeezing, pinching on nipple, while half sucking half biting the other. With the other hand I slap your perfect ass and sliding it between your cheeks to easily slip two fingers into the well lubricated back entrance. Fingering you tight hole with the same pace you ride my cock. You rock hard into my cock and fingers. Fucking into both to cum again, shaking on me while we look greedily into each others eyes. You throw your head back as you cum. Slowing until you slump back into the other seat.

I seize that moment to kneel in front of your spread legs again. This time gently, slowly pushing my greedy cock into your tight but willing asshole. Slowly pushing in deeper with every thrust. Pinching and softly pulling your nipples at the same time. After a few thrusts you gently start pushing towards me embedding my pole deeper inside your ass while pushing two of your own fingers into your pussy.

My thrusts get harder and you push against me feeling that I am about to cum inside you again. Our moans combine as I shoot my load deep inside your ass.

"I needed that badly" are your first spoken words after I slumped onto you. Breathing hard. Spent for the moment.

"I think we both did" is all I manage at the moment.

We lay there in the spacious back seats naked for a while before unhurriedly getting dressed before arriving at our destination.

The driver opens the door for us. Welcoming us at the beachside villa. The good looking staff of butler, garner, cook and maid greet us. You look at them and then at me, thinking what might lie ahead on this prolonged weekend.

"We can enjoy our company unperturbed." I smile. "We have nothing at all to worry about but our own wishes. I hope you brought a whole lot of horny with you. Because I will want to fuck you in any space this place had to offer, any which way I can think of!"

We walk slowly up to the villa after greeting the staff nicely. You appreciate the fact, that everyone of them is well dressed, if a little cliché, you think, looking at the Butler and the Maid. On the other side, the cliché makes it quite exciting and the already good looking staff even more attractive.

The Butler takes a short moment to introduce the present staff and assures us, that he, Rupert, and his are here and available at all times throughout the weekend to full fill any arising wishes and needs.

The knowing smile with which he emphasises this makes you shiver with anticipation and lust as you start to imagine what I might have planned for the weekend and of what lies in store in and around the villa.

You check out all of the staff one more time and receive what looks like sweet and knowing smiles from all of them. Then the Butler offers us a quite tour of the villa and premises before suggesting to showing us the prepared master bedroom so we could freshen up and head for a light dinner.

While the Butler accompanies us into the house, the Maid busies herself with the little luggage we have and takes it all upstairs to a room you have yet to see. You take in all of the large Villa, the pool in the garden and the nice view of the ocean. I walk beside you, letting you enjoy the view and every once in a while stroking your enticing butt.

As we get back into the house the butler shows us around the main rooms and upstairs to where the bedrooms are located. Explaining that the master bedroom is set apart from the staff rooms on the same floor. If any need for anything arose at night the staff would be there immediately. Still they were apart far enough to grant privacy at all times.

With that he opens the double doors to the spacious, modern room. The huge bed seems smaller in it then it should. The adjacent bathroom is almost half the size of the bedroom with a large shower a free standing bathtub and enough room to walz through it.

All the while the maid busied herself adjusting the very last details as the butler opens a bottle of champagne that he took from a cooler next to our bed.

Pouring to glasses he explains:

"As I pointed out earlier, my staff and I are at Master and Mistress' disposable at any time during your sojourn. I might add humbly but with greatest pride, that we are very excited to make your stay as luxurious, happy and fulfilling as it might possibly be. With that, I would like to offer the Mistress and good Master a warm, yet nicely chilled greeting."

On a tray he presents the two glasses of champagne.

"Dinner shall be awaiting as soon as you wish. If you would prefer to freshen up first I would withdraw and oversee the preparations and leave you in the capable hands of my wife Charlotte."

You shiver with excitement at this kind of treatment and get even more intrigued by what's in store.

"Yes, thank you." You hear me say. Gentle, friendly, yet still commanding. "Charlotte, would you be so kind, to get the shower running and undress your Mistress. I think we'll freshen up in a long nice shower, before we head for dinner!"

You bristle for a moment st the thought of being undressed by another woman, as if you couldn't do this yourself. You look at me ready to argue. But my look at you doesn't brook an argument and says gently...play along and enjoy.

"Yes, Sir, at once!" Chimes her voice as she hurries up the get the shower ready for us. Then returning she shyly looks at you.

"May I start undressing you, Mistress."

You nod, still a little unsure hoe to respond and how to behave. Looking at me for a little guidance you see me smile snd enjoy the situation.

"Come start with me Charlotte. Give your Mistress a little moment to take everything in!"

"Yes, Sir!" She smiles and hurries over to me. While she busies herself undressing me like some 15th century french nobleman, you giggle at the ridiculousness of it. Seeing me smile broadly and obviously loving the game in all its ridiculous glory, most of the tension falls from you and you settle into an easier acceptance of being everyones Mistress.... Everyones but mine. Looking at me you feel that I have plans that might be taunting your limits. Plans that might bring out very different sides in you, me and the whole entourage. Luckily the excitement is outgrowing your doubts and fears and you succumb to the Lady Elisa idea.

"I think I am ready now, Charlotte!" You say as she puts a bathrobe on my naked body.

"Yes, Mistress." With a wide smile she hurries over to you and gently starts undressing you. Not that there was much to take of, but she takes her time admiring and every so gently touching your skin in various occasions.

I smile at you as I walk over to you, taking your hand pulling you close and kissing you. Her standing next to us we kiss passionately for a long moment, before I whisper softly into your ear:

"Relax, enjoy. There's almost nothing we cannot do here. They are all at our service and you will see very soon, what I mean by that and how far that'll go." My hand glides under your bathrobe. Finger trailing over your thighs and between your legs... you moan and squirm al little. Pushing into my hand. "Ready for the shower?" I ask!

"Ready to get my brains fucked out again!" You reply, blushing instantly as you remember Charlotte standing in the corner if the room.

"My thoughts exactly!" I grin as I whisper:

"This weekend is all about that. You will be fucked and used in ways you have dreamed and some you likely haven't thought of. You'll be they're Lady and Mistress and my slut. They'll be ours to use in any way we can think of. I'll make you moan and scream, beg and whimper, laugh and cry and wanting more." As my fingers enter you, you are wet and pushing against them. "But for now let's shower and enjoy."

We kiss gently. My finger not leaving your dripping pussy. Gently finger fucking your hungry hole. Then we walk to the shower. Charlotte holds the shower door open for us. As we enter, she takes our bathrobes. Retreating to the side of the shower.

Standing behind you I caress your body as we step under the rain of warm water. Pinching and teasing you nipples and enjoying your moans. While I caress all of you, gently still very much self controlled.

As one hand trails down your belly to your pussy. Gently gliding between your folds and rubbing your clit before moving further down and slipping into your hot, wet entrance. I enjoy your moans and the squishing sounds that my fingers produce in your wet hole.

I keep pinching and twisting your nipples at the same time intensifying your moans into horny hisses.

Then I turn you around to face me. Pressing you against the glass shower wall. One hand at locked around your throat while the other finds your wet cunt again. You look at me and see horny rage in my eyes. Devouring you to the point of being menacing. You keep looking at me. Your eyes daring me to let go. A smile creeps onto my face resembling an evil grin. My fingers pushing into you harder and faster. The palm of my hand slapping onto your cervix. You buck your hips to the movement of my fingers. Fucking back. Working your way to an orgasm. As my excitement grows your moans tirn into delighted muffled screams as my hand around your throat doesn't allow much more. Your pussy clenched around my fingers you squirt your juices over my hand trembling into a blissful, relieving orgasm. I don't stop until the trembling subsides and your knees start to buckle.

Still in you, my fingers keep you upright as I kiss you before release your throat and guide your head to my hips. Without hesitation you inhale my cock into your mouth and begin swirling your tongue around it. I enjoy that sensation for a moment, moaning audibly. Then with both hands on your pretty head I buck my hips and start fucking your beautiful mouth. You try to relax as I enter you a little deeper with every thrust. Seemingly trying to shove my whole cock down your throat. You hold on to my hips for support while the shower wall stops your ass from moving back. I thrust myself into you harder and faster enjoying the feeling of your mouth and your soft lips around my cock and the sounds you make as I use it as if I were fucking your pussy or ass.

Then suddenly I pull you back up and turn you around. I press your upper body against the glass and ram my dick into your still wet cunt. Not probingly, not carefully, not gently! With one single, hard, relentless thrust that smacks my hip hard into your ass I push myself as deep into you as I possibly can. My hand on your neck forcefully keeping you pressed against the glass I fuck your dripping pussy hard and fast. Ready to blow my load into you.

I slap your ass with my free hand. You scream at the sudden pain and sound of my hand connecting with your cheeks again and again. My thrusts become erratic you can feel my spasm and contract. My moans and grunts signal my building orgasm. Fingering your clit you help yourself to the trembling second as I empty my balls deep into your pussy.

After unloading my cum into you I keep gently pumping into you easing out of the intense and more forceful fuck that we just enjoyed. Caressing your read beaten butt I withdraw my cock to your soft moan. You turn around quickly. With a horny wicked grin you squat down, slurping my cock into your mouth. Enjoying our taste, while my cum runs out of your pussy.

We start to shower caressing each other kissing gently, passionately while washing each other off. Teasing each other spoiling our bodies.

As we exit the shower the maid starts drying you off with a soft towel. She's taking extra care to not miss a single spot on your your body, before putting the soft silk bathrobe on you. Then she turns to me. You can see my cock twitch again as she dries it with gentle strokes as if jerking me off. Your hands glides under your bathrobe at that naughty display.

You walk up close. Kissing me you feel my growing cock against you. The Maids jerking motion intensifies slightly hardening my dick even more. She has dropped the towel by now, jerking me off against your bathrobe covered clit. We moan into each others kisses while she deftly opens your bathrobe then rubbing the tip of my cock through your wet pussy folds. Your juices are running down your legs again from the mind blowing naughtiness of the situation. She rubs my cock over your clit eliciting moans of pleasure.

Standing before me with your open bathrobe holding on to my naked body, you enjoy the rub off you receive building to yet another orgasm. While you feel me trembling from being close. You look into my eyes as you're cumming, leaking yet more and more of your sweet juices as I add mine spurt for spurt onto your pussy and thighs. Spent I look at the Maid:

"Clean your Mistress!" I say as I step behind you. Holding you and letting my hands enjoy the feel of your beautiful tits in my hands. I kiss and bite your neck, as I play with your nipples. Caressing, twisting, pinching and pulling them. Hard, gentle...hard again. Meanwhile the busies herself cleaning your thighs and pussy with her tongue. Not missing a spot of our juices until you're free of them she gently flicks her tongue over and into your pussy making sure and enjoying your renewed moans.

12