Weekend Getaway Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go get dressed and eat something. We will have a lot more fun when we're not hungry." I whisper into your ear.

"Wait a second!" You moan as you start trembling again. As the maid licks you cunt I take the opportunity to enjoy the scene before I lift your bathrobe and guide my hardening dick between your legs.

Now she starts alternating between your clit and my cock. Though you can barely take anymore you feel yourself edging due to alternation between being stimulated by her tongue and being left wanting.

Frustrated you grab the maid's head and put her sprawled on the floor. You sit on her face rubbing yourself off on her. She sticks out her tongue to help you pleasure yourself. You ride her whole face chin to forehead using her like a rag doll. Horny from the sight of it I position myself behind you. Using some of your juices as lube I direct my cock to your tight asshole. Your own movements lead you directly in its path and having been fucked up you beautiful, tight ass earlier in the car, my cock is allowed in easily. Screaming with pleasure you start fucking my cock and Charlottes face relentlessly barely giving her breathing room.

You start trembling violently, squirting your orgasm all over the maids face. As it subsides you fall over, still trembling, still moaning uttering a short "fuck that was good..."

Then you realise that have replaced your tight hole with her mouth. Fucking it as if it were a pussy. You watch mesmerised till you see me hold still, moaning loudly, obviously emptying my cumload into her mouth.

Breathing hard. Still shaky, I get up, help you up and lead you to the master bedroom.

"Now can we go eat?" I ask.

"Absolutely! I'm starving." You reply

Opening the wardrobe we have a large assortment of close to choose from. We get dressed quickly with the first things we can find. The maid opens the door for us leading us down to the dining room, where we find a luxurious table. As we sit, you can see the maid smiling happily. Her face still shining from your cum.

12