All Comments on 'Weekend Getaway Surprise Ch. 02'

by xyz775

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

hes has the perfect wife , im so jealous

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

Yes please continue. But take it easy with the cage…like not 24/7

BobJonesFlaBobJonesFla10 months ago

Can't wait to see more adventures and how many more men Brianna will have fun with.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Love this story. I hope there is another chapter or two or more.

I would truly love to be a sissy CD faggot cocksucking bitch in front of my wife and her female friends.

Please tell us more. this is 5 STARS.

slth8469slth84697 months ago

I hope you keep the series going.

waltlitewaltlite4 months ago

Please continue, I love this and can’t wait for more

1Martiniman1Martiniman26 days ago

I’m going to be honest, but not negative about this story. I wanted to like it, but it just didn’t happen. The context as to why the wife was doing this and why the husband was going along with it needed to be better. The story needed to be slowed down, drawn out, told with more detail and emotion. Also, to much was shoved in a very small space. This went from loving wife to screaming, spanking and humiliation making him fuck the fat and ugly guy. Great way to run off the husband. Spread this out over chapters and time (weeks or months) as the wife adds and increases the sissyfication of her husband. New chapter? No. However, I see promise and would love for you to write a new sissy story similar to this one. I do appreciate the time and effort it takes to write these stories…thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous