Weekend Holiday

Story Info
Suzie and Moriah take a trip to San Francisco.
6.5k words
4.67
8.2k
14

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving up the Pacific Coast Highway in a rented yellow mustang. It even had a leather cognac bench seat. I leaned back with one hand on the slim steering wheel, Suzie under my other arm. She started the drive on the other side of the car, belting out our playlist along with me and dancing in her seat. Now though, she was quietly contemplating the scenery and playing with my hand.

The car started weaving into the curvy part of the highway where on the left there's a cliff's edge and steep green mountain to your right. This moment was straight out of my young-gay-me fantasies. I placed a quick kiss on her hairline and looked back to the road.

"What was that for?" She drawled out.

"Nothing. It just sort of hit me how nice this is."

"Hmm. Explain."

"You, me. The highway. The hot car. Our weekend in Frisco to look forward to. The hotel." I finished with a purr.

"You're right...it is nice, huh?"

I hummed a little lovesick sigh. She shifted in my arms and squeezed her left hand behind my back, bringing her right down to my thigh.

"Let's see if we can't upgrade to something better than 'nice.'" I looked at her quickly as I navigated the road.

"No."

She pouted. Her hand still caressed the canvas on my thigh and rode higher and higher.

"Suzie. I'm serious. You're going to make me crash. Or worse, you'll stop and then I won't finish." She chuckled lowly at that.

"Not getting to come is worse than dying?"

"It is when you're the one touching me." I pulled out of thin air, delivering the line as smooth as silk and making her grin.

"I'll make you come, don't worry, love. And we WON'T crash, I promise." She pulled back my collar to lick my neck once and my center flooded. I already knew I was going to cave. She ran her hand up my thigh again, grazing the inner side with her ruby red nails. I glanced down and throbbed with arousal at the sight.

"Open your legs, Moriah."

I bent my left knee a little to give her more space and she grazed the skin above my waistband.

"Fuck." I took a deep breath and relaxed my grip on the steering wheel where my knuckles were turning white. I was steeling myself to not jerk or take my eyes off the road.

She popped the button on my cargo pants and slipped the zipper down. Her hand pressed firmly down on my belly and slipped under my underwear. She grazed my clit and collected the arousal below with two fingers to bring back to my clit.

"Wow! You're really into this. You're soaked!" She grinned and kissed my neck, sucking harshly once before retreating to look at her hand in my pants. Her two fingers circled my clit slowly and her thumb pressed down on my pubic bone. My leg twitched with the combined effort of restraint and making sure I kept the same pressure on the accelerator.

Her fingers swiped at my throbbing clit firmly over and over again. I could feel the slow fire build up and my focus shifted in and out as I struggled to keep my senses. I couldn't swim in the moment like I usually do. There were still cars around us and I focused on not killing us. She started tonguing my neck again and was practically in my lap. My face flushed as I thought of what someone would think if they saw my girlfriend getting me off through the window.

"You don't care if someone sees?"

"What would they see?" She husked out. "Me breaking a seatbelt law? I want you, Mor. It's just you and me."

"Fuck."

She grinned. "You're saying that a lot. I don't know if I've ever seen you speechless before." She dug her middle and ring fingers in my center and I swerved the car a bit. "Oops! Should've warned you." I tsked and steeled myself again. My breathing started to become sharper and irregular.

The bass notes of one of her favorite songs came on and the moment I thought couldn't get hotter overwhelmed me when she started gyrating to the beat and singing softly in my ear. She cupped me harshly as she drove her fingers in and out. She was unhurried and building me up as if we were comfortably in our apartment back home. I glanced down to see her center grinding the edge of the bench since she couldn't hump my leg. I let out a shaky breath as my center gave a violent spasm in arousal. Her body was rolling in waves and I almost cried at the lap dance I was not able to enjoy fully with my eyes on the road.

"Ugh..." I groaned out as my hips bucked here and there. She sped up the pace of her hand and the squelch was loud enough to be heard over the music. I panted heavily trying to breathe and unclench my fists.

"Ugh! Suzie! Fuck! I'm--ugh!" I squished her fingers in harsh spasms. My legs relaxed and the aftershocks were delicious. With a final squeeze, she slipped her fingers out and brought them to my lips. I opened my mouth and moaned. The silky feel of my arousal was yet another distraction I was trying to process intelligently. As it was, it was just a string of wavy letters speeding in my brain spelling out every obscenity I knew in fun and creative new ways.

She brought her fingers out and put them in her own mouth. I leaned towards her and pursed my lips asking for a kiss. I looked kind of dumb while I stared at the road, determined not to be distracted. She threw her hair behind her and pushed me back in my seat, kissing me properly. I looked over her and kept my eyes on the road while appreciating her zeal to pull this off. Her arm was over my neck and the other fisted between my legs for leverage. Her tongue was diving in and touching mine teasingly. The swipes of her tongue pulled at a tendon in my leg and my center throbbed again. I hummed in her mouth but she wouldn't stop. I brought a hand up to her scalp and pulled gently. She squealed and moaned almost in the same breath.

"Enough, Suzie. Jesus!"

"Hmm." She settled, sprawled out, leaning into me and pulling my arm around her, I squeezed her hip and she caressed my arm.

I shook my fist into the steering wheel a little roughly, punctuating my next sentence in a fit of overstimulation. My hand left the steering wheel and I ran my fingers through my hair while I whooped wildly. "YES! Upgraded! Gay road trip reached level 100! Upgraded from "nice" to Fucking A!" She chuckled and linked her fingers with mine.

"Seriously, Suz! That was sexy as hell!" I looked to see the sun peeking into the horizon. She started breathing deeper and loosening her grip. "Suz?"

"Hm?"

"Can you..." this was a very...um...selfish request but I needed her to know. "Could you do that again when we're on a bed or something?"

"What?" She hissed.

"Like a...well...a lap dance." I cringed as I stuttered out the words. She traced a hand along my jaw and down onto my chest.

"Ohh! You like my moves, huh?"

"Yes, very sexy, darling. And completely unfair of you to do that when I can't even look at you!"

"Aw! Poor baby! Ok, I have a little surprise for you packed for this trip that I think will work for whatever filthy thing you're thinking of."

My center throbbed. "What is it?"

"Not saying!" She singsonged.

"Is this something blue or red?"

"Hmm, I'm not saying."

The next hour devolved into playful arguments and sudden gropes here and there.

She was always just as excited as I was, always. It was addicting. As we spoke, I started to make a lap dance playlist in my head.

------

We got to the hotel close to eleven that night and she was drooling against the passenger window. I handed my keys off to the valet and someone zoomed our luggage upstairs. I walked her through the sliding automatic doors and through the lobby to stop in front of the elevators. A bell boy ran up to hand me my room key. They liked us here.

"Thanks, Johnny. Good night."

"Good night, miss."

I shuffled us in to the elevator and punched in our floor. She was getting consistently heavier against me so I just scooped her in my arms and cradled her close to me. I looked at the planes of her face and her parted lips. She was such a boss, always, always in control and leading her team at work. It was such a contrast to see her breathing softly in my arms. She gripped my bicep and put a hand over my chest. I leaned down to swipe our room card and turn the handle. My foot pushed open the door and we moved over to the color-bleached bed on the far side. It was elevated in a different plane overlooking the balcony.

I set her down and took off her shoes and socks. Her jacket went off next and I slipped her belt off. She flopped on the pillow and instantly painted the noir scene. Her ruby hair seemed darker in the moonlight. Her parted lips barely showed the red tint in the gray room. Throwing a small blanket over her, I hurried off to inspect our room before going to bed. Outdoor hot tub, huge tub inside, stocked kitchenette, booze in the mini fridge, the remote for the room was in the makeshift living room and I suspected she'd want to sleep in tomorrow. I fiddled with the remote until I found a scheduled time to close the giant curtains they had all around the bedroom. Taking care of that, I bolted the door and brought water and toiletries back with me.

As I brushed my teeth and peed, I took another quiet moment to remember the caliber of the present. I looked over at her scrunched up form in the cold room. I grabbed the covers and slowly slipped them out from under her without too much jostling. Slipping in next to her, I brought the covers up over our shoulders and laid on my back. She quickly latched on to my side and her warm body was a balm after a long day of driving. We fell asleep and I didn't wake up until I heard a faint rattling and felt something move along my hips. It was pitch black now, not even the moonlight was visible now.

"What?" I asked sleepily. She hummed vaguely. She rocked against my hips again and I realized what was happening. I gripped her hips, feeling the lace underpants under my fingers. I dragged my palms up to feel the muscles and rib cage of her front. Finally to touch her breasts covered in flimsy lace. She was rolling her body and putting her hands in her hair while I touched and I grew frustrated again.

"Suzie! I can't see this either! You are downright cruel!" She laughed and pushed me back, leaning her hands on my breasts while she squeezed her pelvis between my legs and gave me some friction.

"Lap dance of your life later, love. Right now, I just woke up wanting you." I leaned my head back even as my core gyrated with her. She pulled up the sides of my tank top and pushed down my bottoms. Leaning over me, she licked down a side of my breast possessively, only to continue to my lower belly. She sucked and licked before moving to my inner thighs, scratching slowly around the backs of my thighs. She licked up and down both of my outer lips and her hot breath was the best prelude to the main performance.

I gripped the sheets in anticipation and when her hot tongue finally flicked my clit, I jumped three feet in the air. Her tongue curled and she hummed deeply when she sucked on me. She knew how to move from one caress to another without making me come.

One of her hands went up to play with my breasts, the other dug two fingers in me, setting up a slow rhythm of, fucking, sucking, and rubbing. I clawed into her forearm on my front and her hair at my center. I let go of my juices when I felt the pressure and coated her chin and hand in the sweet come. She slurped extra hard and sucked on my bud so I had an explosive orgasm. It went on forever and her fingers were still on my nipple, extending my pleasure. I finally relaxed my muscles and plopped onto the comforter. Grabbing her shoulder her up to me, I kissed her. Her mouth was puffy and tasted like me.

She didn't escalate like we usually do though. "It's really late!" She yawned and burrowed her butt into me. My fingers twitched because I hadn't gotten enough.

"Ugh! Dammit, Suzie."

"What?" She drawled cautiously.

"You're killing me!" I squeezed her hips once.

"What why?"

"You keep driving me nuts then not letting me do anything!"

"Hmm, I thought I had a happy customer on my hands."

"Well, of course! But I--I want to touch you!" I blurted.

She froze. She turned to face me and slipped her hand up my neck. I gripped the small of her back, bringing her into me. I drove my thigh between her center and she twitched away. I frowned into her eyes.

"Babe, what's going on?" I started to panic.

"It's just...ok I was sort of playing a game." She looked away.

"Called 'Drive Your Girlfriend Crazy?'"

"No! It's just you always focus on me so I wanted to do the same to you but I guess I'm not very good at it. The other day you made me come like five times and then I passed out until I could finally go down on you!" She seemed properly upset. I tried to wrap my brain around it.

"So I have to come three more times before I can touch you?" I really didn't care about the psychology behind it just yet. I only cared about what I needed to do to be inside her again.

"Yes...but it's just not that. It's nice to lose control. To feel a little vulnerable. You're just ON all the time, Mo. It's sweet but I want to be the one to make you feel happy and safe and comfortable, you know?"

"Oh, I think I get it. I'm sorry if I made you feel like you don't have a say in the bedroom, or something. Or like if you feel like you have to be a certain way. I definitely don't want to be someone inflexible or demanding."

"Relax, Mor...I wouldn't go that far. Just try and get out of your head once in a while and it's ok if you don't make me come a million times. It's quality, not quantity, babe." She grinned lightly.

"Ok, got it." I kissed her and suddenly the heavy conversation felt a million times lighter.

"What do you mean you're not good at this? We make love all the time. You make me come harder than anyone, including myself."

"I don't do that orgasm after another thing you do."

"Maybe my body isn't made to do that..."

"What if it's me though? If I just don't know how to read you like you do me."

"I'll do you anytime!"

"Mor, I'm serious! Tell me! What am I doing wrong?"

I sighed, sad she was insecure about this.

"Darling, you could never do this wrong. I trust you and you want to make me feel good. That turns me on more than you could possibly know. Also...it could be me..." she froze, looking at me. "Like you said, I don't really let my guard down enough to lose it like that. I'm trying, but I don't think I've really given you the space to explore like that."

"Oh."

"I promise I'll practice giving you the reins more here and there. For you and also for me."

"Hmm, I like the sound of that! Now what, sensei?"

"I have to come three more times?" I grimaced comically.

She hummed in approval. She grinned lightly, making her dimples pop out.

"Okay! I am at your mercy!"

She pulled at me while she laid on her back. I kissed her and her tongue went deep in my mouth. She pulled at my sides and I sidled up so she could suck on my breasts. She kept pulling and I understood.

"Fuck, Suz. Really?"

"Yes! Hurry up!"

I scrambled to reach her mouth and hovered over her. She pulled me by my thighs and started running her mouth and tongue all over me. She sucked on my lips and clit while my hips followed her. I tried to keep to my new resolve about being more open and responsive to her. So I moaned more when I felt something especially hot and bucked a little harder than usual when she touched me. Her tongue stuck straight out and she pushed my ass into her face. I angled myself and followed her lead, impaling myself on her tongue. She groaned and I felt the vibrations.

Clutching the headboard with one hand and my breast with the other, I could feel myself getting closer even as her mouth grew more desperate. I could see a blinding light behind my eyelids as I tried to let myself go as much as possible. It didn't work because I just gulped in all the air and had control of my senses in the next minute. As it was, somehow, she was kneeling beside me and pushed my neck down into the pillows while she caressed my ass. She entered me with two fingers and I groaned in the rhythm she set. I was feeling wanton, unhinged, and like putty in her confident hands. I felt her mouth at my back, then along my side, over my crack, then felt her wet tongue against my hole.

"Yes! Oh, baby! Oh fuck!" I pushed my hips back into her fingers and mouth. Her tongue slipped inside and I tensed with the strong spasms of another orgasm. I collapsed on the comforter and enjoyed the aftershocks that shook my body. Her hands gripped my hips and turned me over. I hazily registered her opening my legs again and licking along my lips and behind my knee. She twisted my nipples, amping up the pressure slowly, then sidled down to lick at my center again. Slow licks that sped up, incrementally. She was gripping my hips, my thighs were gripping her head, and we were going up and down, chasing the next orgasm blindly. I cried out as I came again, shaking, and landing half on my side in a worn out heap.

"Ohhh..." I groaned helplessly into the matress still feeling kind of noodley.

"This is lovely!" She chirped behind me.

"Ah?" I questioned intelligently.

"I get it now. You're absolutely useless."

"What?"

"No, darling I meant, you lost it..." she whispered reverently. I pondered and agreed. I didn't know what happened for a minute there. I was blindly letting myself be led. I wasn't anxious about it though, I was turned on.

"You're kind of overwhelmed...and a little fuzzy...you're heart is still pounding right?"

"Ugh." I assented. She chuckled again.

"I like being that for you, Mor...share the time a little more in the future, please." I was kissing her neck and caressed her sides, bringing her body into mine.

"Yes, dear." I pulled at her bra straps and she leaned up to take it off behind her. I dragged my nails down her front and took her underwear off finally. I kissed her and touched her clit back and forth with my fingers. I held her back behind her in a dip and sucked on her nipples as I used two fingers in her center. Her hands curved around my triceps, gripping for dear life. She was so wet so I slipped one more finger in her and she shook with groans.

"Mor! Ugh! Feels good!"

Her palms supported herself over the bed and she screamed when I pushed up hard. She shook in my hands and I set her down with a quick kiss to her nipples.

Her aftershocks pushed me up here and there.

"Time?" She spoke into my neck quietly. I looked at my watch.

"5:48am."

"Omigawd. Let's go to sleep."

"Wait, but--"

"No, Mor. Sleep."

"But I did it! Now it's my turn!"

"No, Mor! I--I can't."

"You don't have to do any--"

"Do anything! Yes I know! But I'm tired okay? Being on top is really exhausting..." she looked away. I knew that was hard to admit for her but it was so validating.

She scoffed. "Stop grinning, you pig."

"I'm sorry I just...love...to...wear...you...out..." I was extra tender with my kisses to her hairline.

"Stop! I get it! I'm tired okay?!"

"Yes, darling. Apologies." I trailed kisses on her neck as I nuzzled the back of her ear with my nose and gripped her closer to me. "Sleepy time!"

There was a pregnant pause.

"Fuck, Mor! I'm all worked up again!"

"O...Kay..." I kissed her neck. I didn't see a problem with that.

"No! I'm tired! Mor! And I want to go hiking!" I froze. I suddenly realized my touch was unwelcome for once in our relationship. I tried not to resent her tone but I just honestly had never experienced it. As conceited as it sounded, she'd always begged for more, not less. Never had she prioritized something else besides, well, us.

"Oh."

"Sorry..."

"No. I get it. We'll go tomorrow. Today, I guess. Go to sleep, hon." I squeezed her one last time and prepared to sleep, brushing off the awkward moment.

12