Weekend Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I didn't mean to upset you, love. Fuck. I'm sorry, Mor. I'm so grateful you're in my life, Moriah." She rolled over to look at my face in the dark while I tried to figure out why I was anxious.

She brushed her hand a bit over my front.

"Mor? Do you know why I'm attracted to you?"

I smiled wide.

"You're attracted to me?"

"Obviously...insanely."

"Okay! Continue! Why are you attracted to me?"

"Besides what we do together? Wow, it's just natural porn. But it's not just the sex, it's the way I can say something and you understand. Or the way you don't say something and I still figure it out." I grinned at that. "You're just always looking at me!"

"Is that bad?" I asked worried.

"No! I love it. You magically show up with exactly what I want in every moment even if it's just your prescence."

"Aw, hell, ain't that the mushiest pile of BS that's ever been spoken." I spoke in a marked Midwest accent.

She tilted her chin out so I would scramble to kiss her.

"It's just so easy being with you." She whispered. I raised an eyebrow at that.

"Well, yes, the arguing is not ideal...but the overall feeling of being with you is good. Butterflies and crap."

"Butterflies and crap?"

"Yeah...do you feel it, too?" She brought her head down to the general area of mine.

"The butterflies every time I think about you or touch you, yes. The crap I'm not sure I've ever felt." She giggled.

"Ok, now you go! Why are you attracted to me?"

"Besides the fact that you are apparently an exotic dancer?" She giggled. "Well, you are kind of unstoppable. You know what you want and you go for it. I've seen you do some pretty awesome stuff but you always are the kindest human being I've ever met. You could talk to anyone in this whole world and connect and care about them like if they were related to you. You are absolutely amazing." She grinned up at me. "Also, you're really fucking hot."

"I love you."

"I love you, darling."

"Ugh, Mor! I'm exhausted." She pecked my lips and turned around again. "I'll have to take a turn with Pierce one day so I can really go through what you go through." (Pierce Brosnan is the name of our strap.) My center throbbed thinking of her on top of me like that.

"Yes! Like later?"

"Yes, Mor. Later if you want."

I fell asleep, thoroughly worn out too.

------

I cracked an eye open. Her naked body was right on top of mine. I remembered a long time ago that I'd felt anxious about how many mornings I'd have with her. If I woke up four times a night, I would treasure the four times. Just in case I would never have her again. Now though, we had such a lovely trust built up where we spoke honestly. If I wanted to know something about her, I would ask. And she would answer. If she asked anything, I would answer. Even if it made me shakey and nervous, I would still answer. Sometimes, we would give non-answers and that was alright too. We both knew there were harder subjects we needed to get at. But now was not the time. I checked my watch, 9:13. It wasn't late but she would lament how late it is, for hiking. "Baby, where did you want to go for our hike?" I caressed her side and thigh.

"Ugh, I don't know...Mount Something?"

"Ok, babe."

She was moving in our room, the bathroom. I made egg burritos and cut fruit up. Watermelon, apples, pears, cherries, cheese, nuts, and honey.

I was ready to go just as she was. Her giant sunglasses were on her and her water canteen hung from her hand. She leveled an impassive gaze at me under her sun hat. I smiled and picked up the lid of her hat to give her a kiss. She smiled too and linked her fingers in mine while we waited for the car at the entrance to the parking garage.

"Miss, take this complimentary sunscreen and bug spray, just in case! Good morning, Miss Kinsey."

"Good morning, George."

"Okay, thank you, George."

"How have you been?" She asked warmly.

"Very good, Miss Kinsey! The wife is anxious for my retirement." At our questioning looks, he supplied, "Next year!"I congratulated him, Suzie screamed and jumped at him.

"Yes, yes...we are very excited! Now, where are you ladies off to this morning?"

"Hiking! Then lunch!"

"Excellent, Miss Branson!"

"George, can you recommend a place for lunch, please?"

"I know the perfect place, Miss! Very romantic!" I rubbed my nose conspiratorially and he did too.

I caught the keys in my fist when the valet chucked them and Suzie spoke up. "Mor, can I drive?"

"Sure, babe. Here." I handed her the keys and opened her door. She handed off her handbag on one finger and she was the cutest thing I've ever seen. She stepped on the accelerator and screamed at the hum of torque. We got to the mouth of the hike with minimal arguing, mostly if it was Never Eat Sour Watermelon or if it's more correct to say Never Eat Soggy Wheaties. I strapped on my backpack, the waters I had, the bug repellent, and the portable hammock. We walked until I was breathing heavily and she ran circles around me. We came back to the car with less weight than we went in with.

"Ready for brunch?"

"Yep!" She wriggled into the passenger seat.

While I drove, she was sending emails on her phone. She was mine but she was also a corporate badass that kicked butt. She never made me feel second best, when she was with me, she was completely invested. And when I showed up as arm candy for her work parties, she introduced me like the woman of her dreams to anyone who would listen.

"What the fuck?! What's a professional way to say that's not my job?" She shouted at her phone.

"How about, 'This seems to be an excellent use of our company resources! I hope you have all the support you need already but please let me know if you need anything else.'"

"Let me know..." she whispered as she typed. "That's great! Just the right amount of passive aggression."

George came through for me and recommended a cozy little speakeasy with gauze curtains everywhere. I complained about the seven miles we walked round trip and she promised to rub my shoulders whenever I needed to stop me whining about it.

Suzie was kissing me more often here and there. We walked along the pier for the rest of the afternoon. Twilight found us sitting on a wooden bench with peeling paint and I was trying not to jump her bones.

"This seems like a good spot to make out." She straddled me and I wriggled out under her.

"No wait!" She groaned. "You promised me a lap dance, remember?" She hummed in approval. "Ok! So let's go!" I held out my hand at her on the cold wooden bench by the sea. She took it and I somehow got us back to the hotel and our comfortable room. She chuckled at my enthusiasm. I set up the lights to dim and play my music through the speakers. I'd chosen a crisp white dress shirt and pinstripe slacks for my lap dance. I'd hoped she'd paint the side of my collar with her lipstick and then maybe she'd wear my shirt the day after. I pushed her into the dining room table, holding her possessively, her dress riding up in my fingers.

She pushed me back and we ended up grinding on the kitchenette laminate. She turned around and dropped in front of me, rubbing herself back up. My heart threatened to end my life. I caressed the skin in front of me, her thighs and her mostly bare back. She turned back to me and undulated her body against me.

"Damn girl! Have you spent time in front of a pole that I don't know about?"

"I've always wanted to do that but was always too chicken to do it in public."

"Yep, nailed it."

"Oh, I haven't even started." Her pushing me to the couch coincided with a slinky beat drop in the music and her hips swayed in front of me. I was drooling with her cleavage, her inherent hotness, and her confident smile.

She pushed me onto the couch and rolled on me once, denying a kiss at the last second.

"You wanted a lap dance, Mor?"

"Yes."

"Hmm...ok, no touching until I tell you, okay?" I nodded quickly. She stood up and shook her ass in my face with the deep bass drums. My fingers itched to bring her to me. She bent over so her dress rode up and I saw the black lace over her center. She threw her hair back as she stood and brought the hem of her dress up with her. She peeled it off slowly so the globes of her ass were revealed. The lace only covered half of each cheek. I bit my lip. I was so distracted, I didn't notice she was turning around, a giant grin on her face. Now her dress went over her head and I saw her corset. It was sleek and semi transparent. My mouth was open. She straddled me and all of a sudden, her cleavage was right there. She started unbuttoning my shirt and I stared. At her profile, at the skin on display, and consistent gyrating. As she continued to unbutton my pinstripe pants as well, I admired her red nails against the black cloth. She clawed at the tops of my thighs. I was leaning back with her between my legs, shirt half open and my fly down. If I was a smoker, this would have been the time, lying here in luxury, on the receiving end of a rather problematic male past time. But fuck, if this wasn't hot. She slipped off my shoes and socks, then my pants, leaving me in my boxers. She took off my shirt and left the tank top on. She gripped my shoulder and rolled her body, the beat of the music speeding up to match her pace. Every move she made, I could feel it in my clit, even though she hadn't touched me yet.

I was consistently surprised at how very talented my girlfriend is. This occasion was no different. She gyrated with the best of them. It's been a while since I'd gone to a strip club, but I couldn't believe they were as talented as this goddess in front of me with that black corset. She turned over and ran her bottom all over my center. I wanted to touch but she hadn't given permission yet.

She froze at the next song. "Mor? You seriously expect me not to sing along to this one?"

"Well, if you're up for a little multitasking, go ahead!" I slapped her ass lightly. Her eyes lit up as she slotted her legs between mine and kissed my neck.

She dripped the words to No Diggity straight into my ear even as she rubbed herself up and down my center. She grabbed my wrists on the armrest and backrest to the front of her corset. I started unhooking carefully, I hoped the corset would live a long and productive life. I unwrapped her and followed the red lines the restricting garment made. Her breasts were so soft and she pushed closer when I cupped her. I thumbed at her nipples and she bent impossibly backward, running a hand down her front and stopping at the hem of her underwear. She came back up to grind in my lap. I was kissing her collarbones when she shifted off my lap. She ran her hands up her sides and down to hook her thumbs in her underwear. She turned around and dragged her lacey bottoms down slowly, catching slightly in the arousal of her center. I inhaled sharply.

"Suzie. Suzie. Come here!" I was drowning in desperation for her.

She leaned down to kiss me as she pulled off my tank top and bra. She ran a hand down my ass and pulled the boxers along with her. We writhed on the couch, kissing and touching for a while, but the scratchy material was becoming uncomfortable. Moving to the bedroom, I strapped on Pierce quickly. Placing my hands on her thighs, I opened her legs and leaned down to lick her center, sucking her clit in my mouth briefly then guided the cock to her entrance.

"Ugh, fuck." She muttered as I drove into her. I circled her clit while I gave her a moment to adjust.

"Mor." I started moving. "Yes! Right there!" I touched her belly, her thighs, and her nipples. Finally, she started tensing and I strummed her clit to make her explode. "Mor, don't--please--don't stop!" I kept humping into her and kept touching. Her hips shook in my hands and under me as I pinned her to the bed. She gasped breaths in and out. I eased out of her, making her whimper and looked at Pierce in my grip. I don't usually have to worry about having more than three fingers in me at anytime, but looking at our behemoth, now it felt like it was too big. I thought about asking for the other dildo we have but I wanted to try this. I stood up and unfastened the straps at my hip.

"Mor? What are you? Oh." She realized what I was doing when I put the harness on her, tightening the straps at her hip. "Are you sure about this?"

"I am if you are!" I said confidently.

I slotted the dildo into the hole in the front and did some last minute tightening.

"Alright?" I asked lightly.

"Yes." She was leaning up on her elbows, boring her eyes into mine. I grabbed the cock and rose up and onto it. I was very wet so that wasn't a problem. It was really big though.

"Fuck! This thing is huge!"

"That's what she said!" She joked.

"Yeah! The fuck--you do this every night?"

"Mor? We don't have to if you--" she sounded worried.

"No, no. It's fine! Just haven't had one in me for a while." I eased down slowly, inch by inch. Even when it was in all the way, it didn't feel great. "Can you touch my clit, please?" She scrambled to comply. She circled it slowly and licked at my neck. I was able to relax and it felt less intrusive now and I ached to know what it would feel like if it moved. I rose up on my knees and drove back down.

"Ah!" I gasped. I tried it a few more times and it started feeling good. Really good. I started to lose my grip and she laid me down on the bed opening my legs as she went. She thrusted, varying the angle and I never wanted it to stop. Every stroke lit a fire and it never died, just stroking over and over again. I pinched my own nipples and the wave of arousal consumed me so I didn't know which way was up or down. I was just nerve endings and had forgotten what day it was. "Suz! I'm so close!" I gasped out and screamed in pleasure.

I bucked under her even as she slowed down her thrusts.

"Good! You did so well, Mor." I loved the praise. It hit a special spot inside me that responded to pretty words after climaxing that hard.

She loosened the strap and let it fall somewhere. I wanted to go another round but I was suddenly so sleepy. We got under the covers and twined around each other.

"Good night, love."

"Good night, babe! You were epic by the way. I'm so glad you're my girlfriend and not an actual stripper because then I'd be broke."

"Aw, that's so sweet, Mor! For what it's worth, I think you'd be a sweet sugar daddy, like Richard Gere."

"So that makes you Julia Roberts?"

"Well, you already buy me all my clothes."

"True, you and your heart of gold. And me and my impeccable head of gray hair."

"Silly goose, you're just you, Mor and I'm just me, okay? Don't overthink things so much."

"Thank you, babe, I love you." I pecked her lips.

"I love you, too, now go to sleep. We're going hiking again tomorrow."

I groaned playfully and wrestled with her, my aching muscles forgotten.

12