Weekend in Amsterdam - Friday

Story Info
Second day - and night - in Amsterdam.
7k words
3.95
20.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers

This is part two of a four part story. It may be difficult to follow without the first part (Weekend in Amsterdam - Thursday). If you don't like stories where the wife strays from her husband, please read a different story rather than getting irritated!

- - - - - - - - - - -

Friday

Rudi woke early the next morning because he had a photo-shoot to do at the set of a theatre production. He got dressed and ready quietly, without waking Susan. On his way out of the apartment he stopped by the couch and gently shook Mike awake.

The latter seemed disoriented and looked at Rudi blankly as he said "I have to go out. Let yourselves out of the apartment when you want to. Susan is still asleep upstairs and I suggest you go to her. She will need an understanding husband when she wakes up!" Mike nodded blankly. Rudi then continued, "Susan is an exquisite fuck. You are a very lucky man." And with that he left.

As Rudi left, Mike snapped fully awake and the events of the previous evening crowded back into his head. It struck him hard and with a surprising clarity, given his hangover, that his marriage was finished. What other conclusion could he draw from Susan's behaviour? She had cheated on him and had done so literally in front of him. She clearly needed something other than what he could offer her and he realised that now, in the cold light of day.

Upstairs Susan stirred in Rudi's bed and then also woke with a start. She recalled in horror - and for some reason Edgar's Munch's 'The Scream' flashed before her eyes - what she had done. What on earth had she been thinking? She recalled Mike seeing her fucking Rudi and she buried her face in her hands and started gently sobbing. How would Mike react? He was sure to be hurt, but she could not imagine how he would respond - she had no precedent from which to judge. And if it got messy, what would happen to their two children, currently blissfully unaware at boarding school. Susan hurriedly got dressed in the skirt and blouse she had been wearing but despite a good look around the room she couldn't find her bra or thong and silently cursed Rudi, who had presumably put them somewhere.

Mike got up and washed his face in the bathroom. He glanced at Rudi's photographs again and thought ruefully that a lot had happened to his life in the few short hours since he looked at them last. He felt the ice of Susan's betrayal seeping into his heart. He kept asking himself why she had done this, but couldn't come up with any answer other than that she no longer had any feelings for him.

As he came out of the bathroom Susan was coming down the stairs. She faltered for a split second before rushing down the last few steps and virtually throwing herself at Mike, sobbing into his chest that she was sorry for what she had done, didn't know what had got into her and could Mike ever forgive her? Mike stood stock still with his arms by his side and in a cold voice that barely masked his anger, said, "I think we should go back to the hotel now".

Susan looked up at him, through tears, and was terrified by the grim look on his face. Any thought that she had that the situation was somehow retrievable vanished. She bowed her head and followed him numbly out of the apartment and onto the street, where Mike hailed a cab to take them to the hotel. They journeyed in silence, looking at the passing streets but lost in their own thoughts - Mike's bitter and Susan's a frenzied loop of "Oh my god, this is bad! What have I done?"

As they entered the hotel room, Mike said "We need to talk. About last night. About everything."

Playing for time, Susan responded, "I know. But I need to wash and change and clear my head. Let's talk after I've had a shower."

Susan's outward calmness belied a variety of conflicting thoughts and emotions. She examined these as she stood under the shower hoping the hot jet of water could somehow wash away her guilt. She still loved Mike deeply. And she couldn't quite explain what had driven her to be unfaithful to him with Rudi. But then thoughts of Rudi came back to her. She had had the most wild and enjoyable sex of her life and she felt deeply attached to Rudi for providing that. And deep down she recognized that she really, really would like to fuck him again. She enjoyed toying with the word 'fuck' - she rarely used the word but it was entirely appropriate in this context. She had never been so thoroughly fucked. She even got a little bit wet again thinking about it as she soaped her body. But her brief night of passion had probably ruined her entire life, judging by Mike's understandable reaction. As she rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, she recognized that she still had not resolved what to say to Mike. She wanted to have 'the conversation' away from the hotel in case Mike caused a scene, so she grimly suggested a coffee in a nearby cafe.

Once they were sat at the cafe table with their coffees and pastries, Mike looked at Susan and asked, "Do you still love me?"

"Very much, Mike. But do you still love me after what I did last night?" She asked in return, immediately regretting throwing her actions in his face.

Mike paused, then said, "I'm not sure what I feel. Betrayed, I guess. Hurt. Cheated on. I just feel cold and empty. I don't understand where last night came from. How did you think I would feel after seeing you fucking another man?"

Mike had to fight not to spit these last few words out. He wanted to remain as calm as possible.

Susan looked at her hands on the table and paused before saying, "I know there is nothing I can say that will make this better. I don't know what possessed me last night. All that I can say is that I am deeply, deeply sorry for the hurt that I have caused you and I would do anything to save our marriage. Anything."

Mike was struck by this abject apology, which was very out of character for Susan, but couldn't reconcile her words with last night's actions.

"But seeing you like that last night, Susan... you have no idea how that made me feel." It struck Mike as he was saying this that he didn't really understand his feelings the previous night either.

He ploughed on. "I just regret that you have never told me about your sexual desires. It's clear to me that I have failed to satisfy you this last 15 years. We could have worked something out between the two of us with better communication." Mike immediately regretted implying that it was somehow his fault that Susan had fucked Rudi. But deep down he worried that it might be the case.

Now it was Susan's turn to pause. She noted once again the sense of finality about Mike's tone, indicating there was no longer any hope for their relationship. This tightened the knot of dread in her stomach. She realised that she had been passive in the bedroom with Mike, but until last night she thought she had been content with the way things were. She could have communicated better with Mike, been more open to his advances. But the truth, she now realised, was that she could never get the unbridled joy from his cock that she had experienced with Rudi. But she was desperate not to lose Mike and the life she had with him, the life they had built together. Rudi held a powerful attraction to her but she knew it would never be more than sex, fantastic though that sex was. She could forego that forever and return to her normal life with Mike, if he would accept her back.

In the face of her silence, Mike went on "you know, I have often fantasised about you being fucked by another man. I've no idea why. Maybe it's because I knew deep down that you had in you what I saw last night, that you were much more highly sexed than you demonstrated with me and that I wanted you to experience what you seem unable to experience with me. But in my fantasy I was always in control - consenting to you being a 'hotwife' - and it was always with my permission. Last night you were simply unfaithful. I still can't understand how you could have done that with me just downstairs."

Susan was deeply shocked by Mike's revelation about his fantasy. Was it just a way for him to get permission to stray himself? She didn't feel she could justify her actions in any way and was still lost for words.

Mike asked "how many times did he make you cum?" And when Susan still didn't answer, he continued "I counted three times, that I know of".

Susan blushed and looked down, her mind flying back to the previous evening. "You don't want to know."

"Yes I do - how many times?"

"I think it was six." Susan whispered quietly.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Mike, feeling both dread but also a twitching in his cock at the same time. He heard himself pressing her for details. "Tell me about them."

Susan took a deep breath and said, "The first one was on the dance floor."

"Oh my god!" Mike said, dismayed. "So Rudi had already fucked you when you held my hand in the taxi?"

"No." Susan responded and, without intending to, added the detail, "He fingered me to orgasm."

"So you went back to his place fully intending to fuck him?" Mike asked.

Susan looked down guiltily again and said, "Yes. I don't know what got into me. I was probably high and drunk. But I had felt his cock in his trousers on the dance floor and knew I wanted it inside me."

She looked Mike in the eye and asked, "Can you ever forgive me? I acted like a slut. But I love you and really don't want to lose you! I will do anything to keep our marriage together."

Mike realized that for some strange reason the idea of Susan feeling Rudi's cock on the dance floor and her openness about wanting to fuck him was making him hard.

"I'm not sure I will ever completely forgive you." He said. "You still haven't got beyond telling me about the first of your six orgasms." Mike silently calculated that Rudi had made Susan cum more times in one night than he had in over a month. He wasn't sure how the conversation was shifting away from Susan apologizing to her describing sex with Rudi.

"Well, we fucked twice when we first arrived at his apartment."

Mike interjected, "Yes I heard those, but the first one was only after you had sucked his cock."

Susan was startled. "How do you know that?" She asked, wondering if Rudi had told Mike that morning and, if so, why.

"I had a grandstand view through the keyhole." Said Mike, bizarrely somewhat ashamed of his spying.

"What, all the time?" asked Susan incredulously.

"No. The first time I came looking to see the photographs Rudi was supposed to be showing you. I then went back to speak to Mette. The second time was when you had what I thought was your first orgasm of the night. I listened from downstairs to the second - but actually your third. I then slept on the couch and was woken by the sound of you fucking Rudi again. That's when you saw me on the stairs watching you have what I thought was your third orgasm..."

"Sixth" Susan interjected, "I had already cum twice more already when I saw you."

"And then I watched as you sucked Rudi's cock and swallowed his cum..." Mike concluded in a slightly accusatory tone. This despite becoming fully hard, against his will, from Susan's admissions.

Susan ignored Mike's barb - she would find it difficult to explain the lust that had driven her to swallow Rudi's seed, something she had not done with any man since her affair with Edgardo in Spain.

"So could you hear us from downstairs?" Susan asked.

"Loud and clear, in just about every detail," he responded "even what you were saying. You were more vociferous than usual..."

Again, Susan ignored his dig at her for their relatively silent love-making. "So when did Mette leave?" Susan asked wondering if her hunch was correct about Mike's fantasy being an excuse for him to stray too.

"After you fucked Rudi the second time."

"So what did she do while you were listening to us?" Susan pressed, sensing that while two wrongs didn't make a right, the second might mitigate the first.

"She tried to counsel me about how hard Rudi is to resist when he is in seduction mode. I think she felt sorry for me." Mike said.

"So did she give you a sympathy fuck?" Susan asked outright.

Mike felt somehow as though it was his actions that were now under the spotlight and he wondered how he had lost the upper hand.

"No. She did not." He replied, self righteously.

Susan just looked at him searchingly and he thought honesty was the best policy - above all they needed to communicate to get out of this mess.

"More like a sympathy blow job." He added, as if this was OK. "I was already hard from listening to you fucking upstairs and she just took out my cock and went down on me."

"Did you cum?" Susan immediately asked.

He replied with a simple "Yes," but then went on to explain that he had an almost simultaneous orgasm with Susan and Rudi upstairs and that her sounds and Mette's mouth drove him over the edge and how Mette had left soon after.

Susan was still trying to come to terms with Mike's comment about being turned on, rather than outraged, by the idea of her fucking Rudi. And now his comment about cumming at the same time as her intrigued her.

"So, you were turned on by what I did last night?" She asked and, when he nodded guiltily, "Are you hard now, talking about it? Mike blushed slightly and nodded again, recognizing that there must be something truly wrong with him for the conversation to take this turn.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel and make love to me? To reclaim me?"

"God yes!" He replied and that was what they did.

True to form, Mike went down on Susan first and could taste the difference - Rudi had cum in Susan at least twice less than 12 hours ago. Somehow knowing this turned them both on and after Susan came on Mike's mouth they fucked each other tenderly - Susan was still a little sore - until Mike came in her. Susan thanked him and he could tell she was genuinely and wholeheartedly grateful that they had come back from the edge of what seemed that morning like certain divorce. Susan felt the weight of imminent destruction of their relationship lift from her and she felt a deep affection for Mike.

As he rolled off her, he said, "I really love you. But somehow we need to make sure you are truly satisfied and I know now, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I cannot do that alone." He left the statement hanging and Susan wondered if he would continue. But he didn't.

They got up and showered together, intending to resume their sightseeing weekend in Amsterdam. They looked around the Van Gogh Museum and then went to the Anne Frank House. It was a thoroughly enjoyable day and they almost forgot how rocky their marriage had been only that morning.

On their way back to the hotel they ended up walking through Amsterdam's red light district. Despite the fact that it was still broad daylight, there were prostitutes already in the windows seeking to attract customers. Mike slowed to take in the view and then suggested, in a jocular but none too subtle reference to her behaviour the night before, that if Susan wanted to indulge her slutty side, she should look at the models to get some clothing tips. Susan whacked Mike on the arm in exaggerated outrage at what he had said but then clung to his arm and followed his gaze to a long legged brunette who was wearing stockings and a basque. She briefly imagined what it would be like to wear such an outfit and parade oneself in public as these girls were doing. The thought of being exposed to all and sundry in that way gave her a buzz, but almost as soon as they had stumbled on the red light district they were out the other side.

Susan found herself somewhat disappointed that it had ended as soon as it had begun and reflected on her disappointment - Amsterdam appeared to have unleashed some long repressed desires in her. For the first time since their make up sex earlier that day, she wondered ruefully whether she would ever again experience sex like she had with Rudi. She was absolutely determined not to let anything damage their marriage and had already firmly consigned the events of the previous night to the "one off" category. But now she knew what she would be missing, there was also a tinge of regret to her thoughts

Mike was also deep in rather jumbled thoughts as they approached the hotel. He realised that he really loved Susan. The events of last night had bizarrely strengthened this realisation. Having come so close to losing her and his feeling of relief when they came back from the brink, he was determined to improve their communication about sex and to get her to open up with him. Above all, he felt he wanted Susan to be satisfied so that she did not feel the need to stray again. But his problem was that he knew now that his efforts in bed fell way short of what was required to bring Susan to the orgasmic bliss he had witnessed the night before.

Mike felt that he should use Amsterdam to get Susan talking more about her desires and what turned her on, and perhaps even to experiment a bit. So when they got back into their room, he suggested nervously, "How about we explore the red light district again after dark? Strikes me that seeing it in daylight probably doesn't do it justice."

Susan was a little surprised by Mike's question. It would have been more like him to suggest a romantic candle-lit dinner to cement their remaining together. She recalled her regret that they had passed through the area so quickly earlier. So she agreed to Mike's suggestion, but gave the impression she was doing so reluctantly.

Mike wasn't fooled by Susan's show of reluctance, and added, "But we will only go if you wear exactly what I decide for you."

"What do you mean?" Susan asked, again surprised by the firmness in Mike's voice and by his easy assumption that she really wanted to go.

"You go and have a shower and get ready and I will put out on the bed what you will wear tonight. No discussion."

Susan felt a tingle in her stomach at Mike taking control like this. He was normally far more considerate, but she quite liked his assertiveness, so she meekly went into the bathroom and enjoyed the hot jet for the third time that day. This time she allowed herself to recall in detail the night of lust she shared with Rudi. She rationalised that while it would never happen again, there was no harm in a girl fantasizing. Oddly, she found that she could love Mike with all her heart but still get turned on by the thought of another man, particularly someone as wonderfully endowed as Rudi. She felt herself getting hot and wet between her legs and directed the hand shower on 'massage' setting at her clit, getting her even more hot and bothered. As she reached her first plateau of arousal, however, she suddenly decided to stop and save herself for sex with Mike later.

Susan emerged from the shower, dried off with the wonderfully fluffy hotel towels and began putting on her makeup using the bathroom mirror. Mike walked in and, as he got in the shower, told Susan her clothes were on the bed.

Susan stole a quick look while Mike was in the shower. She was not particularly surprised to see the 'little black dress' she had brought with her - she knew it was one of Mike's favourites and she had to admit she looked great in it. She was more surprised to see a sexy lace bra and thong as well as a suspender belt and some sheer stockings. Mike had certainly been shopping! she hadn't worn stockings and suspenders for about... well, for fourteen years: she had last worn them on their first wedding anniversary. She always thought they were highly impractical and never knew whether she preferred her panties inside or outside the suspenders. They clearly got Mike going, judging by their inclusion on the bed. Finally she noted the four inch black high heels that Mike had set out for her. Like the dress, not a surprise as he always raved about them.

Mb863
Mb863
38 Followers
12