All Comments on 'Weekend in Amsterdam - Friday'

by Mb863

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years ago
Mixed feelings

I read both chapters today and it was rather like reading two stories; the first a straightforward cheating wife/cuckold tale followed by an erotic couple's adventure. I liked the link though but did think it was all a bit quick and easy: Mike was devastated and looking at the end of his marriage, then after a brief conversation he was in love and aroused at the thought of his wife with another man. Maybe a bit more angst and doubt, more turmoil and persuasion on his part and more remorse and regret on hers might have been more realistic.

There were things to like in both parts but I had mixed feelings. I enjoy cheating wife/cuckold stories but it seemed as though the author was uncertain which path to take. Susan was in love, in a comfortable marriage but it was mentioned that she enjoyed something more sexual, why then didn't she talk about this to Mike? I guess if she had we wouldn't have had a story, but it's not as if she suddenly realised what she was missing, was she just waiting for the opportunity to cheat, hiding her time until the right size cock came along? It didn't really connect with how she was originally portrayed.

Talking of size: the obligatory black man with the giant cock has been rather overdone by now, I can understand the appeal for some people but it's become boring and overused recently. I also thought Rudi's character was contradictory. He was at first described as pleasant and fun! I found him arrogant, smarmy and in need of a good kicking. It was also said how irresistible he was and how he preferred married women; I think just about any woman with half a brain would laugh him off as a joke, and if he did have the success it was claimed how come at least one husband hasn't rearranged his face for him?

Having said all this I enjoyed the story and I'm interested in what will happen next. The sex was well described and hot, especially the girl on girl in the strip club. Susan sounds like a very sexy woman, the kind we'd all like to meet, but to marry? Probably not. It's a shame she's not a more likable character, but you could say the same about Mike: is he destined to be a loving and loved husband, or a cuckold? If the latter she needs to leave Mike for Rudi, it'd be too easy and a bit disappointing if he submitted to being a fulltime submissive cuck. Not that there's anything wrong with that but to me he isn't written that way. Maybe better if she had different, various lovers and adventures? But I'm getting sidetracked here.

This story made me angry, aroused, annoyed, and pleased, different feelings. Now I'm impatient to read the next part so it's done its job as far as I'm concerned, I just hope either Susan or Mike turn out to be more likable.

As usual these are just my thoughts, the author must take his story wherever he feels is best. I for one will be waiting.

PS. Ignore the low scores. Any story about a cuckold, or cheating wife who doesn't get burned in the loving wives section tends to get slaughtered. If you decide to go down the cuckold route fetish is a more forgiving category.

anyway it's five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

why would any man keep a slut like her time to dump the whore grow some balls and get out

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sluts and cucks

Bad combination and not worth the time spent to read it. Please NEVER continue.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She gets all the fun

She gets all the fun - he gets a blowjob by the other woman on Thursday. I do not understand why he is ok with that. I would have left her in Amsterdam,

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Love Amsterdam

I get there often and I’m always delighted and know that I’ll have a great time. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There are lots of whites in Amsterdam. Most aren't old, dried up skanks like ours. Xoxoxoxo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy story!! Love the part when Trixie took them for a private dance and made Susan cum. A fantasy of mine is to watch my wife make out with a girl and cums with her. Trixie knew how to play with Susan by not letting her stop coming and pushing her to another and bigger climax. Both got their money's worth with Trixie on that private dance. 5 stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMb863@Mb863
These are my first efforts at writing and I’m struggling with how to end the Amsterdam weekend. I’m a man in my 50’s (6’, still muscular/fit, greying brown hair, blue eyes) from UK who likes to exercise my imagination. Interested in reading others’ ideas and also in RP. Open m...