Weekend in Italy

Story Info
A visitor has an erotic adventure with a mother and daughter.
5.5k words
4.44
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was welcomed with huge smiles when they saw me parking the rental car.

Then, a big hug and kisses on both cheeks from Maria and then the same from her daughter Bianca were awaiting when I got out.

It had been 5 years since I'd seen them. Like me, Maria was in her early 50's now. Her dark curly hair had more grey and she had a few wrinkles, but was still a very attractive woman.

When I last saw her in person, Bianca was a pretty girl, who had now become a beautiful young woman. I'd seen that transformation through a thousand selfies and other photos posted to her social media accounts in those 5 years.

She looked stunning with a short sundress showing off her slender, tanned body and the setting Mediterranean sun reflected off her long dark hair. I always wondered about the lack of pictures of boyfriends. I imagined that young Italian men would be hitting on her daily.

Where's Paulo? I asked as I got my bags from the car.

"He must work at the hospital on Saturday now, so he stay in Milano. A big...how you say... inspecting....of the new part of the hospital" Maria replied.

That's a relief I thought. I'm not going miss spending time with her unfriendly husband who resembles a weasel and chain smokes and coughs constantly.

I picked their car easily as Bianca's expensive looking racing bike was still strapped to the roof rack of Maria's Mercedes.

"We just arrive here" said Maria nodding at the bike. I helped lift it off the roof rack so the car could fit in the garage.

We made small talk about my trip to Europe as we got everything we needed upstairs into their family holiday apartment.

I was starting to feel tired after checking out of my hotel, 2 meetings in different parts of London, a dash to pick up my bags and get to London City airport just in time to check in for the flight to Nice.

Then, after a two hour flight I picked up a rental car and drove along the coast and into Italy, to the small town where I first met Maria and fell in love with her younger sister nearly 30 years ago.

Next week I'm the north of England, so I'm flying back to Manchester.

It could have been easier to fly to Milan and drive down with them, but the flight times didn't work out.

And, I had no desire to spend all that time in the car with Maria's husband eyeing me suspiciously for being friends with his wife and daughter.

I hadn't been to the apartment for 30 years, but it didn't look a lot different than I remembered. Three bedrooms, one for each of us, a dated kitchen, one bathroom, but beautiful marble floors and a great balcony with views over the coast, the sea and old town.

A nonna (grandmother) from downstairs who Maria got to clean it had done a great job as everything was immaculate. She'd also bought grapes and left a plate of her home-made biscotti on the table for us too.

"Are you hungry?" Maria asked, as I was taking in the view from the balcony whilst drinking a beer she'd just handed me. Then before waiting for a reply she said "what do you want to eat?"

"Pizza?" I replied, "good pizza"

"Ahhhh! We have the very best here!" said Bianca as she looked for a menu card in the kitchen.

It was takeaway-only, so after Bianca called them, then after unpacking, we all walked around the corner to pick it up.

The place was old-fashioned and family-run, which explained the lack of online ordering. But it was a great looking and smelling place with a big wood-fired oven and lots of locals also picking up food.

After the great pizza and most of a bottle of an excellent Barolo that Maria had opened, Bianca announced she was going out to catch up with a friend who lived nearby and was only in town tonight.

Maria argued with her about leaving us just after I had just arrived, at least that's what I took from their conversation in Italian.

Bianca just said, "I'll be late, so see you in the morning", then a cheeky "be good" as she left.

Maria joined me on the balcony as I was taking in the sights as it got dark.

She gave a deep sigh as the pressure of everything showed.

The argument with Bianca was just a small part.

Bianca had previously told me that her parents are only together for the sake of her brother, who has serious health problems and spends a lot of time in hospital.

Maria has a busy job as a senior surgeon at a hospital too and on top of all that, her younger sister, Antonia, my ex-girlfriend, has serious mental health issues and spends her life chain smoking inside her tiny apartment.

It is such a shame that Antonia has ended up this way. She was the beauty while Maria was the brains.

It wasn't that Maria wasn't attractive, just not to the supermodel level of her sister.

Antonia wasn't stupid either, she'd studied at university to be an accountant, but can't even work now because of her debilitating issues.

I'd always got on well with Maria. I moved to the UK from New Zealand for a couple of years when I was in my early 20's. In those pre-internet days, I would go across London in my lunch break to find, photocopy then post pages from English-language medical textbooks that she'd requested for her studies, as she couldn't access them in Italy.

Her English was better than her sister's, she didn't have a boyfriend and she could drive too, unlike Antonia, so the three of us often went out together.

We'd lost touch for many years after I returned to New Zealand, but Bianca found me online about 7 years ago and reconnected us.

Maria stood on the balcony in front of me, made an exaggerated shiver and said she was cold.

It was June and while not yet the height of summer, it didn't feel too cold to me. There was a mild breeze coming off the sea though.

I pulled my arms around her from behind and leant back into me. She then pulled my arms tighter around herself. She seemed very relaxed and told me that I was doing well at keeping her warm.

After a few minutes she turned to hug me. We just held each other closely for minutes with her head buried in my chest. Then she reached up to kiss me.

I hadn't wanted to make the first move given she was technically married, but I felt great affection for, and attraction to, my good friend of many years.

We kissed for a couple of minutes as her hands reached under my shirt to explore my back.

Maria looked around to see if the neighbours were watching us and sensing that they could easily do so, took my hand to lead me inside to her bedroom.

We started to undress each other. I'd just taken the last of my clothes off when I realised that after beer, wine and water I needed to go to the toilet.

I told her to wait a moment and signalling I was going out.

I stepped out of the door, naked, and down the hall to the toilet.

After, I walked back out of the toilet and was shocked to see Bianca right in front of me.

Busted!

See held up her phone charger she'd come back for.

Given the position I was heading, I could only be going to her mother's room.

She seemed surprised, but not angry at what was obviously happening.

She looked me up and down and made a chopping motion with her hands.

There was faint smile as she passed me, but no words exchanged as she quietly left without her mother knowing she'd been back.

I tried to forget about it as Maria pulled me close to her as I got back to the bedroom. We kissed and started to explore each other's bodies.

She manoeuvred herself in a position to give me a blowjob. She worked intently for minutes while I caressed her breasts and fingered her pussy.

She motioned for me to move further back onto the bed backwards. After doing so she mounted me cowgirl style and rode my cock until she came with a muffled but intense orgasm.

After a moment I got her to lay on her back and started to thrust gently in the missionary position. I was holding one of her breasts while the other bounced seductively until I came.

Afterwards, we held each other, enjoying the warmth and feel of our bodies pressed tightly together.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Knowing that Bianca could come home at any time, we agreed that I should go back to my room.

We had one last passionate kiss before I picked up my clothes and opened the door to check for any sign suggesting Bianca was home before walking back to my room.

The next day we were all showered and dressed by about 9am. Neither Bianca or Maria wanted more than coffee for breakfast. We found a little cafe where I had Italian toast with prosciutto and cheese and Bianca and Maria their second coffees. We walked around the old town and I loved taking in the atmosphere. The sights and smells, plus the sounds of people talking (and arguing) interspersed with music and blaring TV's from upstairs windows. We looked at all the amazing food that was available and sampled some. There was a small market where I bought some local goat cheese, fresh figs and more grapes for us to snack on later.

Because summer in New Zealand had ended a few months ago, I hadn't had a swim in the sea for a while.

We'd discussed doing it at dinner the night before. Bianca was keen, but Maria said it was too cold for her.

Bianca and I had our swimwear under our clothes when we walked down to the beach.

Bianca took off the skirt and top she was wearing. The little yellow bikini underneath it showed off her amazing body as I walked into the water just behind her.

We swam around for a while and then out to a diving platform offshore where we relaxed and talked for a while in the sun. Our feet were in the Mediterranean water and the sun was warm on our backs as we looked across the sparkling water to the beach and town. Then she challenged me to a swimming race back to the beach where Maria was sunbathing and reading in a deck chair.

It was only when Bianca sat down in a deckchair next to me that I noticed the pubic hairs coming out the sides of her bikini bottom.

I could see from her tan lines that her bikini was obviously narrower than ones she'd been wearing previously.

She eventually noticed it too a tried to poke the hairs back in.

This didn't work well and with them still protruding, she lifted up the front of her bikini bottom, giving me a full view of her patch of black, curly pubic hair as she tried to pull the stray hairs back inside her bikini.

Fortunately she didn't notice me looking. And Maria, who was on the other side of me, neither saw what Bianca was doing or me watching.

After we'd dried off and sunbathed for a while we got dressed and walked back to the town for lunch in a little cafe before returning to the apartment.

When we'd arrived, Maria said she wanted to have a siesta.

I'm not used to sleeping in the day and Bianca said didn't want to have one either.

I went to have a shower to clean up and change after the swim in the sea.

Thinking about the glorious site of Bianca's pubic area while in the shower was making me semi-hard, but I resisted the urge to masturbate in case I got to chance to sleep with Maria again.

I walked out of the shower to be surprised by the sight of Bianca sitting on a chair in the bathroom.

I hadn't thought to lock the door.

I was curious to know why she was there, dressed in a white cotton robe.

She looked up at me and smiled, then returned to examining her fingernails.

I wasn't worried about it. She had seen me naked last night after all. I keep in shape, look after my skin and haven't lost any hair. People don't believe me when they find out I'm over 50.

I don't feel self-conscious about my body either, naked or clothed.

We smiled at each other but didn't speak.

I was planning to shave after my shower as I hadn't done so for a couple of days, so decided to do so anyway and see what happened.

I dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist then started to shave.

Bianca picked up a cheap, pink, disposable razor as she walked towards the shower. She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor as she walked in, giving me a split-second view in the mirror of her peachy arse and toned back as she went in.

I was just finishing shaving a few minutes later and heard the shower being turned off earlier than I expected.

I turned around to see Bianca had stepped out of the shower naked and was starting to dry her face and hair.

She looked stunning. I find wet bodies a turn-on and seeing hers' nude, including her perky B cup breasts with their medium- sized, dark, nipples for the first time, was sensational.

Then I noticed her pubic hair had been partially shaved at the top on one side where there was a big red razor mark on her skin.

She had the towel over her face, so didn't catch me being the pervert that I am.

I was now looking at her in the mirror, trying not to either stare or appear as excited as I was.

She made some disparaging sounding remark in Italian while waving around the cheap razor she'd been using, then threw it angrily in the rubbish bin next to me. I did pick up 'merda' (shit) as one of the words. She said she'd left her good one at home in Milan.

Her firm left breast brushed against my elbow, sending a frisson of excitement through me as she moved next to me and reached around to take my razor from my hand.

She looked at it closely and then turned it upside down and back again. It has a 4-blade cartridge at one end for wet shaving and a small battery-operated trimmer at the other. I use it to trim those random hairs that older men get on their ears with the electric part.

Then, after a moment said "you do eet" and pointed down at her patch of curly black pubic hair.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But I wasn't going to say 'no', or even hesitate for a moment in case she changed her mind.

I told her to wait a minute as I opened the door quietly, checked that Maria's door was closed, then dashed across to the kitchen and got some paper towels.

I then put a dry cotton towel on the floor and got her to lay down on her back as I knelt down beside her.

I got her to lift up her arse so I could put the paper towels partially under her.

I prepared the razor and then said "Tutto?" (Everything).

"Si " she replied with a grin after thinking about it for a moment.

I turned the razor on and started to trim her from the top of her pubic hair down and inwards towards her vulva, pushing the cut hair into the paper towels.

She just leaned on her elbows looking at what I was doing with a bemused look on her face.

Once I'd got most of it off, I got the paper towels out from under her, folded it up with the hair inside and flushed it.

It's probably still blocking some ancient Italian pipes.

I wanted to do a great job and prolong this amazing experience as long as possible, so I reached up and got some water in my hands.

I wet the area around where I'd trimmed and then under to her arse.

Then I started to spread my shaving foam around. I got her to spread her legs apart and moved to down by her feet so I could get better access to between her legs.

He labia was small and pink. I manoeuvred it around with my fingers to flatten out her skin so I could shave smoothly with the blade end of my razor.

I made sure that while doing this, my fingers gently brushed over her clitoris at every opportunity.

I was still in disbelief at what was happening, an older man both seeing up-close and touching the perfect pussy of this gorgeous 20 year old.

I then motioned for her to turn over and get on her knees. She hesitated for a moment and then relented. It gave me better access to shave around her perineum, but more importantly it gave me a glorious view of her firm arse and perfectly puckered arsehole.

I was in heaven just doing this, and while I had an uncomfortable erection under my towel I still didn't have any expectations of sex.

So as tempting as it was, I didn't reach up to touch her perfect, naked tits or touch her pussy more than it seemed possibly necessary.

I'd finished shaving her and wiped her down with a damp towel. The was a small mirror on the cabinet and I picked it up and positioned it so Bianca could see her now-smooth pussy. Her smile beamed as she looked at it and ran her fingers across her smooth skin.

"It's very good!" She said excitedly.

"You are the expert... I think you do this many, many times - yes?"

"No " I replied. "First time.... I promise"

You can't shave without putting moisturiser on afterwards I thought. So I got mine out and proceeded to spread it around and work it in, not forgetting her labia and clitoris.

As I reached up to the cabinet to put the moisturiser back, I felt a tugging at the towel around my waist. Bianca quickly pulled it away, exposing my hard cock right in front of her face.

She grabbed it in her hands, stroked it for a few moments, then positioned herself to put her mouth around it. She looked at me for a moment and I nodded my approval.

Her blowjob skills weren't great. But the sight and feel of my cock in her pretty, war, mouth was amazing.

It's average length, but thick, so it really filled her mouth.

Her doing this gave me permission to start to caress her breasts for the first time and I discovered they were as hard as they looked. I then stroked her smooth, moist pussy. I found it to be incredibly tight when I eventually worked a finger in.

I soon became conscious of how long we'd been in the bathroom and that Maria could wake up and come in at any moment.

As much as I could have continued with this foreplay forever, we couldn't risk getting caught and I was bursting to fuck her.

I got her to lay back down and spread her legs.

"We make baby?" she said in a serious tone for a moment before bursting into a smile.

I made a scissors sign by my balls with my fingers and said "vasectomy"

"Aaaah capito" (I understand) she said. "Same like in Italian- vasectomia. It's good"

She winced as I gently inserted my cock.

Once it was in, I started thrusting slowly.

She was whimpering between pleasure and discomfort. I motioned for her to be quiet so her mother wouldn't hear.

She was so tight that I could have come in seconds.

After a few minutes, I picked her up and moved us into the lotus position so I was able to hold her back so she was close to me and I was able to caress her firm breasts with my other hand.

Within a few minutes she was breathing heavily and had a look of ecstasy on her face but held back from crying out. She soon dug her fingernails into my back and her whole body shook as she reached orgasm.

I wasn't going to be able to come in that position, so put her back into missionary and thrust for another couple of minutes until I exploded into her.

"My mother!" she said after with a sense of urgency. I told her to go and that I'd clean up. She put her robe back on and turned to give me a cheeky smile as she walked out of the bathroom towards her bedroom.

I tidied up and opened the windows, then left too, just making it back to my bedroom as I heard Maria's door being opened down the hallway.

After getting dressed, Maria suggested we go for a walk to show me the medieval part of the town.

Bianca said she'd stay behind as she had some studying to do. She's a third year medical student, so has a huge amount to do.

Maria and I could finally talk properly. A lot of her English had been forgotten over the years due to lack of use, but it was still O.K.

We discussed her dilemma of an unhappy marriage, but not wanting to split her already limited access to her children with Paulo.

She is obviously very proud of Bianca, both as a person and because she's following her to become a doctor.

Although it had been years since we'd last met, we were very much at ease in each other's company.

I loved walking around the old town. It was so different to where I live.

Maria had admired some earrings in the window of a little jewellery shop. They were replicas of ancient Roman ones, featuring beautiful gold filigree and garnets.

12