Weekend in Italy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to wait for something in a pharmacy a few minutes later.

I said I'd wait outside.

I went back to the jewellers to buy the earrings and presented them to her.

She beamed with happiness and gave me a huge kiss

We kept on walking and as soon as we'd passed through the main shops and there were fewer people about she held my hand and pulled me into a doorway for a long kiss.

We made our way back to the apartment. Bianca said she was hungry, so we walked to a restaurant nearby where Maria had made a reservation for us earlier in the day.

Dinner was outstanding, local corzetti pasta with pesto sauce, then lemon chicken and a bottle of local Vermentino.

It was only about 9.30 when we returned to the apartment. Bianca's race was early the next morning so she said she was going to bed early.

Maria poured me a limoncello. We talked for a while and then she stood up and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom.

We undressed and got into bed. Her back was pressed against my chest. After some kissing and fondling, I started to gently stroke her clitoris, occasionally alternating to her vagina to gain more lubrication. I then manoeuvred myself around and used my tongue to bring her the rest of the way to an orgasm. She then grabbed my cock, but I couldn't risk her tasting her daughter's pussy on it from our earlier encounter, so I moved around to be out of her reach. After she came, I motioned for her to go into doggy position. After a few minutes of that I got her to turn over and came in the missionary position.

After we hugged and kissed some more, I had a quick shower and collapsed into my bed. I was asleep in seconds.

I was still in a deep sleep when I was woken by the blanket being pulled off the bed and a hand feeling for, then finding, my cock.

In my semi-conscious state I heard Bianca's voice saying "wake up, wake up".

"I am awake" I replied wearily.

"Not you.....heeem" she said, as she started to jerk my flaccid cock into life.

I love sex in the morning, but I saw on my phone that it was 5.30am.

I couldn't see properly in the dark, but I felt Bianca's t-shirt, then put my hand under it to find her hard, flat, stomach then up until I felt her warm, firm breasts. After caressing them for a while, I pulled her panties down and started to finger her now smooth pussy.

"I think he's awake now" she whispered in my ear a few minutes later with her hand around my now erect cock.

I'm very visual, so opened the curtains to let of the first rays of light in.

I got out from under the covers and directed Bianca into the 69 position.

While I couldn't see her face clearly, I could feel her working my cock with her warm mouth. Meanwhile I alternated between flicking my tongue over her clitoris, then burying it deep into her love hole while holding her firm, cyclists' arse.

I could feel her body spasm as she approached orgasm then she let out a muffled cry as she came.

After a moment, she turned around to lay close to me with our arms around each other.

I loved the sensation of so much skin-on-skin. I ran my hands lightly through her long, silky, black hair.

We just held each other for a while.

She said "Yesterday, it was my first time to have sex"

"In the bathroom, with me?" I replied.

We spoke for a while, I was both shocked and flattered that she chose me.

She explained that she has been curious about sex for a while and even more so when she's been studying aspects of it at medical school lately.

Bianca said she'd fooled around with a guy a couple of years ago, but they never had full sex.

She didn't want to have it with a stranger she met online, or someone she'd see again around campus.

She told me she thought I was handsome and that she trusted me. And that she thought I'd be experienced, unlike guys her own age.

While she knew about her mother and I. She also knew that we're only friends having casual sex and it's not like we're lovers or will ever get together long-term from the opposite sides of the world.

I still had an erection that was uncomfortable against her body.

I got her to sit up in the cowgirl position and slowly we manoeuvred my cock into her waiting pussy.

"Is this the warmup your coach told you to do? " I asked.

"Siiii! " she said. "she says....you must ride the New Zealand man's big cock first and then you ride the bike"

"That's good advice" I said "You should always do as your coach tells you"

She started off slow, but then got faster as she approached her second orgasm and let our another stifled cry when she came.

I still hadn't come, so got her to turn around so I could enter her doggy style. This let my cock go in even deeper which she initially found difficult, but we eventually we got into a nice comfortable rhythm.

I couldn't keep my hands off her firm arse.

This included gently caressing her arsehole which she didn't complain about.

I worked my index finger in it to the point where I could feel my cock thrusting below.

"Ooooh! It's good" she said.

A short while later I came in that position.

After I pulled out she looked at her watch and said "Ahhh! It's late! the race is soon"

"At least you've had a good warm up" I replied as she quickly got dressed and left.

It was still only 6.30am and Maria and I were to be at the finish line at 9.30 as Bianca should finish just after that. So I went back to sleep thinking about the amazing time I'd just had.

I seemed like I'd only been asleep a few minutes when there was a knock at the door and Maria came in with coffee.

She sat on the bed next to me, gave me a kiss then started to brush her fingers across my bare chest.

I could see where this was leading and again was nervous that she'd start giving me a blowjob and find the taste of her daughter's pussy on my cock.

I explained that I had to go to the toilet, so did that and then washed and dried my cock thoroughly.

She was sitting in the bed naked when I got back.

I hadn't been wearing anything, and Maria started to run her fingers across my stomach and down my cock while I was standing in front of her by the bed. This turned into a full blowjob, while I reached around and caressed her. Without having the risk of waking Sara, this turned into louder, more vigorous sex until we both came at the same time.

We made it to the finish line, just off the waterfront, with only a few minutes to spare before the first riders came in.

Bianca was 5th out of 18 riders in her grade, not a podium finish, but a great result and improvement on her previous performance that she was pleased with.

We chatted as we pushed her bike back to the apartment.

Maria and I packed and cleaned up as we waited while Bianca had a shower.

She emerged wearing the white bathrobe again and sat at the dining table and joined our conversation.

I was on a sofa and Bianca was facing me. Meanwhile Maria was facing away from us, clearing up the kitchen.

As I looked at Bianca, she put her feet up on the chair and spread her legs to deliberately give me a final look at her gorgeous and now smoothly shaved pussy.

I was stumbling with my words as I was staring at Bianca's pussy, trying not to get caught by Maria and but talk to her, all at the same time.

I walked towards Maria from behind.

Bianca grabbed my left hand that was at my side and placed it under her robe and onto one of her smooth breasts for one last time.

It felt slightly damp and warm from her just coming from the shower.

We looked at each other. I couldn't believe she was doing this a little more than a metre from her mothers' back.

I caressed it just long enough to implant one final memory in my mind before withdrawing my hand before I risked getting caught.

It felt like my incredible weekend was drawing to a close.

We had made plans to drive along the coast to explore and then have lunch at a seafood restaurant that Maria said was excellent.

We took two cars, as after lunch I'd have to drive straight back to Nice in my rental car to catch my evening flight to Manchester to resume work tomorrow.

Maria and Bianca would head north, back to Milan.

Bianca said she'd go in my car.

After driving off, she said "We study...how you say? ano...anos ....", pointing to her arse.

"Anus?" I said.

"Si, anus at scuola di medicina. my professor says many, many things, but not that it feels good when the bad New Zealand man put his fingers in it"

"You can learn from me as well as have fun" I replied. "Next time we'll do a deeper probe into the subject".

It took her a moment to get my double entendre. When she did, she slapped my thigh hard.

Lunch was some of the best seafood I'd had in years. The atmosphere, service and scenery were equally good. As was the company of the two beautiful women.

Then, after a long hug with each of them, it was time to go.

I drove along the autostrada heading for Nice.

I had no idea when i'd see either Maria of Bianca again.

And while I'd had amazing weekend with both of them, I was sad that it would be the last time i'd see them for a while.

That is until Maria came to London for a conference.... and then Bianca and her friend went to a Greek island.......where I happened to be....

More on those adventures another time....

12