All Comments on 'Weekend Lover Ch. 03'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ooooh, this was so hot and spicy!

I'm glad she gave in and followed what her mind and body were telling her. But the end of their week-end is fast approaching. What's going to happen next? Their lovemaking was so hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

postt sooon more . loved it wery much . i think it would be really good if she accepted her feelings toward him .

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 16 years ago
at last!

I've been so looking forward to a new installment in this story. The banter between the two is pricelessly hilarious, and the sex is sooo hot! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I love the tension between these two and I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to work and what he has to do to convince her, please indulge your greedy readers and write more sooooon!

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

<==== There should be little flames on the the thermometer over there cuz this chapter is off the charts hot. Well worth the wait, as I am sure the next chapter will be as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hottt !!!!

well worth the wait plz write more soon. i can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UPDATE!!!

Ada, please give us something!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Awesome

They seem to be made for each other, but are afraid of the truth-especially on her end. She needs to remove the restrictions that she put on them and let the relationship grow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES