Weekend of Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
White sissy boi pleases two black dom's.
4.1k words
4.43
13k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The series, "A Boi's awakening" is the experience of Boi, who at 18, leaves the white evangelical Christian community that traumatized him because of his peculiar nature. While traveling across the country, He meets other queer people that seduce, exploit, help, or abuse him but he manages to endure. In this chapter, Boi hooks up with Hector, Jake's brother.

Content warning: This story contains graphic sexual scenes between adults. Non-consensual/forced rough sex, public exposure and humiliation, race-play, racism/white guilt, and watersports or piss play. It is not for readers under 18 or those who are easily offended by pornography. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by pornography, please do not continue to read. if material of this nature is illegal in your area and you continue to read it, it is your responsibility. All characters are over the age of 18.

All rights reserved: All rights for this story remain the property of the author.

* * * * *

Chapter Two.

Jake and I lazily reclined and watched the video. I had my head in his lap and would occasionally kiss and lick his cock, but Jake was focused on the TV. He quickly became hard again, and my budding erection was still left unsatisfied. He slowly rolled over on top of me and mounted me like a man would any submissive girl. I looked into his eyes, and he held my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. Caressing my face with his fingers and working his tongue into my mouth. His substantial weight was on top of me and pressing me into the bed. His hard cock on top of mine, and I could feel his balls on my thighs. He slowly began grinding his hips as he dominated my mouth with his tongue. I yelped and moaned when his fingers found my nipples and pinched them sharply. I quickly sucked his tongue in reply, to show him that it did not hurt, and I was eager for more.

Jake pulled back from his kiss abruptly and asked, "Do you enjoy submitting to a big black daddy like a submissive faggot slut?" As he pulled back, he held my face towards him, and the wet saliva from our kissing was visible on his lips.

"Yes Daddy, I love how big and strong you feel, how large your cock is compared to mine. I want to breed with you Daddy and be your bitch, it is my place to pleasure you like a slut," my breathy reply came out more desperate than intended, and I hoped I was not boring him.

"Good Girl. I am going to fuck you now. Have you ever had a big man like me before? Do you know how to get ready for Big Black Cock?"

I hesitated in my reply, as I did not think it wise to tell him that Jim had taught me how to get ready. Jim, Jake's brother-in-law, was my lover and mentor. He taught me about lubrication (you can never have too much), cleanliness, enemas, stretching and how to use female condoms, so I would be prepared for safe sex.

"Yes Daddy, I have a few things in my knapsack I need to use, but I will be ready for you in 5 minutes."

I smiled and wiggled out from underneath him, grabbing my pack and went straight across the hall to the bathroom. Jim had warned me about the two horny boys, so I had previously douched my Boi pussy with an enema and filled my rectum with lube. I quicky refreshed, and opened a female condom, carefully inserting it so the ring was flush against my pucker and topped off with lube as well. I then chuckled to myself as I put on some bikini lace panties that were a gift from Jim.

I returned to the bedroom to find Jake watching me through lidded eyes while he slowly masturbated.

"Fuck bitch, get that pussy over here, don't keep Daddy waiting for your sweet white Boi cunt."

I giggled, pulled up my T-shirt skirt, to reveal the lace panties and wiggled over to him.

"I put on some sexy panties for you Daddy, they are so skimpy we don't need to remove them to fuck." then I pulled the lacy part aside revealing my hole with the lubed condom.

"Damn Bitch, you know how to please a man, I guess you are an experienced faggot slut?"

"Well let's say I had a good teacher," wondering what he would think if he knew who my experienced teacher was.

I crawled on the bed and lay on my back, opening my legs to invite Jake to mount. He rolled over on top of me, embracing me and pressing into me with his weight. I hooked my legs as high as possible on his waist and spread my cheeks exposing myself to my lover. His response was immediate, and he guided his cockhead to the lubricated entrance I had prepared. His cock was so big it, it made me nervous, and I braced myself for a painful penetration. I was also eager, and I communicated this to Jake by gently moving my hips and rubbing the cockhead with my pucker.

"You have a nice tight pussy, Sis."

Jake pushed gently forward. I took a quick intake of breath and opened myself to him, and with a sharp burst of pain, he slipped inside past my sphincter, and I felt immediate relief.

"Daddy, you are so big. It hurt for a second but now it feels good,"

I smiled and kissed him on the lips. We both began to writhe together. Jake humped me while I thrust my hips in response. Both of us grunting and breathing heavily. After his cock was nestled deep inside and I had adjusted to accommodate him, passion became our only concern. We were both focused on Jake's pleasure. Jake sweating above me, muscles tense, kissing me and pounding my prostate while I lay back and yielded my flesh to him, whispering encouragement into his ear:

"Yes, big Daddy, fuck me, you are fucking me so good, your big cock is hitting my P-spot, and you will make me come so hard daddy."

I stroked my little cock as Jake humped me. Holding him tight with my legs and my free arm, while squeezing my little cock with each one of his thrusts. His motions became irregular, and I looked up into his face as I felt his cock pulsing inside me. He was coming. I felt my own orgasm begin, and stopped jacking myself as I spurted, embracing Jake with both arms and legs as we collapsed on the bed. He lay atop me, his spurting cock still inside, and my own cock, twitched and ejaculated between us. We were both silent for a few moments, each of us reflecting on our pleasure. Jake closed his eyes and fell asleep on top of me. I was uncomfortable laying beneath him, but I remained motionless, not wanting to disturb him. The only motion of my body was the gentle flexing of my Kegel muscles as I milked the semi-soft cock still leaking inside of me. Jake moaned with pleasure but said nothing and we both slowly drifted into sleep.

"What in the fuck is this!" a loud voice exclaimed, and I noticed a tall, muscular, younger, clean shaven version of Jake standing at the door with his hand on the light switch.

"Hector?" I sleepily queried.

We must have been sleeping for over an hour because the late afternoon sun had faded and it was twilight outside, and the bedroom was much darker. The room filled with bright florescent light as Hector flipped the switch. This startled Jake, causing him to sit up without warning, pulling us apart and exposing my wet panty clad bottom and shriveled dicklet to Hector.

"Hello Bro," responded Jake, confirming for me Hectors presence.

"Jake you're in bed with a faggot, I cannot believe you are a faggot too."

I quickly covered myself with the T-shirt and remained silent watching the two brothers.

"Relax, Bro - I am not a faggot. This is Boi, he is not a man. He is a white Sissy that gets off on serving black men. Look at him. If we dolled him up in one of Juanita's dresses, you could go into town with her, and everyone would be jealous of your white bitch."

"But he has a cock," Hector interjected unconvincingly.

"Hector, that is not a cock. This faggot calls it his clitty. It is smaller than your little toe. I've given this little cocksucker a nice fuck. Having a big black dick in his ass is all he cares about and to be honest with you, he sucks cock better than any girl I have been with. Tell Hector why you are here Boi, what purpose do you serve."

"I needed a place to stay this weekend and I told Jake I would be his girl for the weekend in exchange for room and board."

I tried to make myself sound seductive but realized I was coming across as opportunistic, so I quickly added, "I am a submissive cocksucking white Boi, eager to show my black superiors how much I appreciate their attention."

Hector appeared confused. He stared at me as he pondered the situation.

Jake interjected, "Don't let homophobia ruin your chance to experience life. Fucking this faggot is no different than fucking a girl. He is a girl. He has a pussy. He loves sucking cock. He gets off on submitting to black men. He would probably eat your ass and suck your feet if you asked him. I was gonna spank him later, to warm his ass up for more fucking. When have you had that much fun with your girlfriend?"

Hector thought his girlfriend was quite boring sexually. She would give him head on special occasions but did not seem to enjoy it. Hector reexamined the faggot. Shapely legs, big round muscular ass, shoulder length blond hair, full pouty cocksucking lips and dreamy brown eyes. The eyes of a passionate sexy woman.

"Stand up Sis, and show Hector how beautiful you are," Jake commanded.

I crawled out of the bed bunk, stood before both men, and twirled around, pulling up the T-shirt to expose my bottom which I wiggled for their amusement.

"You're right Jake, she has a hot little ass. Which I assume you have enjoyed already?"

"Very much so... Why don't we let sissy freshen up for you. Hell, take her to Juanita's closet and have her put on some sexy lingerie for you. Juanita's gone for at least another 48 hours. Plenty of time for us to put things in order and for us to enjoy this sissy faggot cocksucker."

"Come here Princess," Hector signaled with his hand, and I followed him down the hall to a bigger bedroom, which I assumed Jim and Juanita shared. Hector opened a large walk-in closet with mirrors, a make-up table and drawers full of women's clothes. Hector beckoned me forward and motioned for me to sit at the make-up table.

"Make yourself sexy slut. There is a shower in the master bathroom. Join us in our room when you are ready."

Hector patted my cheek and gave it a pinch then left me alone with all the female finery. I quickly inventoried the hanging dresses and gowns, making note of several I would like to try on, but quickly focused on the dresser drawers. I discovered a large cache of lingerie, some of it like the panties Jim had given me. The same style, brand, size and lace pattern. I quickly selected a camisole, garter belt and stockings that matched. I also found another clean pair of panties identical to the ones I was wearing. I took the clothing into the bathroom and got into the shower. I removed the female condom from my ass - It fell to the shower floor with a wet plop, and I noted the voluminous amount of cum contained within, smiling at the memory. I washed thoroughly, re-lubed and re-inserted a fresh condom before returning to Juanita's dressing room to put on some make up. I did my toenails and fingernails with some cherry red shellac, and then applied some mascara and eye liner and finished with lipstick that matched the nail polish. I had full pouty lips and I remember Jim telling me I should keep them painted red because it meant I was an eager cocksucker. A bottle of Victoria's Secret "Bombshell" was on the stand, and I scented myself behind my ears and in my armpits.

I put on a lacy black bra and stuffed it with tissue to give the appearance of small breasts. The matching black silk spaghetti strap camisole covered the bra and hid the panties from view. I put on the garter belt and stockings next and stood before the mirror pleased with the result. I was a sexy girl and could easily pass as female. Returning to the room, I found the Boys engrossed in the TV, watching more BBC porn. I assumed a sexy stand in the doorway, and flicked the lights to get their attention.

"Hello sirs, Sissy here ready to please."

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Hector.

"Told ya bro. We could take her with us and show her off in the hood. Everyone would think we are fucking fine ass white women" laughed Jake, who was lying on the top bunk naked.

"We ain't going anywhere until I bust a nut. Come here Sissy and give your Daddy Hector some lovin."

Hector was reclining on the bottom bunk, wearing only black silk boxer shorts. His demeanor friendlier than before. His eyes were full of desire and his bulge, indicated he was aroused and as equally well-endowed as his brother. I slid into the bottom bunk next to him, and as I had done with Jake before, rested my head on his chest with my hand placed on his bulge.

"Get on top of me, reverse cowgirl style and show me what your pussy can do. I want to look at your beautiful ass and not your worthless faggot dick. but first suck my cock to get me in the mood."

"Of course, Daddy."

I slid my hand under his boxers and grasped the shaft, using my other hand to strip down his shorts. He lifted his hips to assist and pushed my head towards his cock. I placed his cock in my mouth on a puddle of drool that had gathered on my tongue. I closed my lips and wetly sucked and slobbered the cockhead, rubbing underneath the tip with my tongue, and masturbating the shaft with my hand.

"Fuck baby, Jake is right. That is better than any girl. you really love cock, don't you?"

I retracted from his cock momentarily so I could answer but leaving his cockhead right on my lips, so it appeared I was speaking directly to his cock, "only Black cocks Daddy, I never let white boy's fuck me." Then I returned him to my mouth and sucked.

After a few seconds, Hector aggressively pushed my head down and fucked his cock into my mouth. I could tell he was impatient to orgasm, so I halted my sucking and poised above him in reverse cowgirl, nestling his cockhead between my buttocks. I rubbed his cock with my crack in a sensual frottage, which soon had us both moaning again.

"Daddy you are so big and hard. I want you inside of me but please be gentle because it is going to hurt."

"It is all under your control, honey. You fuck your pussy down on my cock at whatever pace makes you comfortable. Let's get directly to fucking."

Hector positioned me and his cock so that I could lower myself to control the penetration and I was grateful for his thoughtfulness. I relaxed my sphincter and pushed my hips onto his cock and the tip entered immediately. My sphincter was painfully stretched, but I held in position a few moments to catch my breath, relax, and adapt. Then I pushed my hips and relaxed my sphincter again and this time he slid further in. I knew he was not fully inside, but the worst was over, and I could focus on our pleasure. I contracted and relaxed my Kegel muscles while moving up and down.

"Daddy, you're fucking me so good, I am going to come with your big cock inside me."

"Go ahead and come little faggot, I am going to pump you full of my seed soon."

Hector grabbed my waist in both of his hands, and stroked forcefully, while pulling me down fully, betraying his previous intention of letting me have control."

"Daddy, you are pounding my P-spot and making my little clitty leak."

"Shut up faggot and work your pussy on my cock, I am ready to squirt."

Grinding my hips into his thrusts, I rapidly contracted my rectal/Kegel muscles on his cock, producing a milking sensation. I could feel his shaft twitch inside me as he began to ejaculate heavy thick squirts of cum which filled my pussy and leaked between my legs.

"Yes Sissy, that pussy is nice, keep milking it like that until I tell you to stop."

He relaxed and held me affectionately on his cock, while I slowly moved my hips and milked him. We remained like this for a few minutes until Jake poked his head down from above, "Hurry up and clean him up Sis, then get ready for me cause it's my turn now."

I spent both nights on the bottom bunk with each boy taking turns. I was able to sleep some as we would doze off together after each climax, and I would not wake up until the next brother wanted his turn. This pattern of fucking, sleeping, and swapping lasted the entire weekend. On my last day some of their friends came to visit, and I dressed in Juanita's lingerie. I got drinks, sat in laps and gave kisses and hugs to the friends. It was fun for a while but eventually, it turned to dominant behavior, and I was made to kneel and kiss feet and pose in sexually suggestive positions. Late in the afternoon, Jake ordered me to give his friend Lonnie, a blow job. After I finished him off, to the loud whoops and encouragement of the others, we decided to take a ride in Lonnie's car. Jake told me to pick out a sexy summer dress from Juanita's closet and redo my makeup.

I piled into the middle of the back seat between Jake and Hector, wearing a red & white floral print sundress of Juanita's. My hair was tied back in a ponytail, and my lips painted a deep red to match the color of the carnations on the dress. I had also redone my eye makeup and applied some more perfume, so I looked like any other attractive young woman out for a Sunday drive with friends.

"I need to stop up ahead at the Q-mart for gas. I have had trouble here before, so everyone stay close to the car. We will get the gas and be gone as quick as we can." Lonnie began to slow down as we approached the service exit.

"What kind of trouble?" I asked.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, sweetie. It's nothing the boys and I can't handle. This is a gang town, and the gas station is on the border between the black territory and the local racist motorcycle gang. It is neutral territory, but we don't want to hang around longer than necessary."

As we pulled up to the pump, I noticed a chopper parked by the men's room and pointed it out to Jake. While Lonnie was filling the tank, a large, bearded biker wearing gang colors emerged from the restroom talking on his mobile. He immediately took note of us and said something into the phone and hung up, then sat on his bike watching us with curiosity. He watched me with a good deal more interest. I was still sitting in the back seat, but I could feel his eyes undressing me. I pulled my skirt down and tried to avoid any eye contact. Lonnie finished pumping, and headed towards the cashier, which was next to the motorcycle. As he was paying words were exchanged between the Biker and Lonnie. He did not appear overtly hostile, but his demeanor was aggressive and clearly Lonnie was intimidated. Lonnie motioned Jake to come forward and both Jake and Hector got up, telling me to stay put, and walked over to join the conversation.

The Biker's colors had a name and title sewn above his breast. The biker's name was Gator and he was the chapter vice-president.

"No offence, but when I see you niggers, peddling white pussy on this side of town, I get nervous. I put word out for some of the boys to come round and they will be here in a moment, so don't get frisky."

"She is a friend and is not for sale. So, fuck off!" Jake moved towards the man, flexing his muscles.

"That bitch has whore written all over her, but if you insist, she is only your play toy, then I am going to have a little chat with her to verify what you've said," as Gator spoke, three more bikes pulled into the station and parked next to the cashier and three more large muscular, menacing looking white men dismounted and moved into position behind him.

"You boys stay here and have a friendly chat, while I go talk to the young lady. If everything is as you say, you can be on your way peacefully in a few minutes," Gator strode over to the car and pulled the back door open, sliding into Jake's seat next to me.

12