Weekend of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Beautiful, my name is Gator and I have not seen you around before. Since you are new in town, allow me to welcome you and explain some of the local rules you may not be aware of." he smiled and then dropped his hand to my leg.

He smelled of gasoline, solvents, grease, sweat and piss. His beard was long, rough and untrimmed with a reddish tint. His sleeveless denim colors were over a long sleeve flannel shirt. His pants were filthy with grease and were held up with a thick leather belt. He had several tattoos, including a swastika, an SS emblem and an "88" - all indicative of racist prison or gang activity.

"My name is Boi, and I am only passing through. I was visiting my friends Jake and Hector and will be on my way tomorrow. If I have offended you, I am very sorry." I registered the shock in his face as he recognized my male voice.

"You are a faggot sissy running around with niggers. White bitch or white faggot, it makes no difference to me - but if you are here to sell ass, you do it for me, not the niggers. Those are the rules. Do you understand cocksucker?"

"Yes sir, you will not have any trouble from me. I will be long gone by tomorrow afternoon, sir. thank you for your understanding."

I smiled at him which he returned. Then he slid his hand up my leg to my cock, and felt it, as if to verify I was a boy.

"Good faggot - if you do stay, I will be happy to take care of you."

He left the car and walked back to the cashier, where he exchanged a few words with the black men. They quickly returned to the car.

Lonnie wasted no time starting the engine and hitting the highway and as I looked back at the bikers, they were waving goodbye in faux friendly manner. It was deeply unsettling.

As the car left with the sissy and black men, Gator turned to his companions and said, "I want eyes on that sissy. If she is still with the niggers tomorrow, we are gonna snatch her and stash her up at the remote yard for some training before I put her to work. She is a cute faggot, and I can see a business opportunity here. Now get busy. Find out where they are staying and who else is involved. I need to know what push back to expect if we do make a move."

Continued in next chapter.

12