All Comments on 'Weekend of Surprises Ch. 01'

by retrobob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mschack63mschack63almost 11 years ago
Not incest

Don't mean to sound anal, but this is not incest.

A predictable story; Phone call was not work but Cindy calling brother John over to take her round the world, doing all the things Kim and nameless guy think they are not into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Close enough for incest..... good story....more more

koinonia_92koinonia_92almost 11 years ago
Great

I'm ready for more!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 11 years ago
Huh??

An otherwise loving couple is on the verge of breaking up because he won't fuck her ass?? Come on! Really! She needs it sooo badly but doesn't have the brains to ask him??? You've made these characters complete idiots.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good start

Kim is a really hot woman, and I don't understand why he would want to get her and her husband back to fucking again, since it would probably shut him out if Kim was getting what she wanted from her husband.

I do like what "mschack63" had to say in the comment. That would make a hot second chapter.

Thanks for the read.. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story and Description Turned me Hard

You description of "around the world" is something I would love to do, but spouse was not into doing anything but vagina sex and none of that for 10 ten years. Am I horny. I love women, but I have been thinking about a man doing to me what I want to do to a woman. There has to be release somewhere.

Good story. Go for Chapter 2, please. Your writing skills have help me confirm that with the right words and incentive, I can get hard...

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Just one time with this HOT sister in-law?

There has to be more chapters to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

Shitter and poop chute?? There is absolutely nothing sexy or erotic about those words. They are very jarring and crass and totally interrupt the flow of what would otherwise be a good story.

XodanXodanalmost 8 years ago
Great story

even if the thunderstorm is kind of cliché, but we are wainting seriously for chap 2 now ! Quite somme time now !

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Must continue

Part 2 ... where are you???

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
well.....

if there was a part 2 i'd read it - but clearly chapter 1 needed a little better editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous