Weekend Slaveboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsCarol
MsCarol
337 Followers

Reaching down and grabbing the base of the plug, Mistress Ruth watched his face intently. She wiggled it a little just to torment his mind a little more, and then ripped it out in one hard pull, causing an anguished cry to emit from the slave.

The slave could hear renewed laughter from his co-workers. Mistress Ruth was standing there holding the huge plug and he suddenly felt panic rise again as she stared at him, worrying about what she was thinking.

"Well slave boy, this plug is covered in your ass juice! You must have enjoyed having it there for hours. So I will let you enjoy it some more...open that mouth wide," and as he wondered what she meant, Mistress Ruth firmly pushed the glistening plug into his mouth. "Now suck that clean while I give you the nasty hard fucking you are about to receive!"

As his lips closed around the base of the plug, he could taste his ass juice as she called it and he found it most disgusting. The face he made told the ladies how much he was not enjoying this. Adding to his humiliation was the laughter that kept coming from Laura and Claudia and the comments they were making to his Mistress about what a lowly slave he was to be sucking the plug that he had held in so long.

Then he felt his divine Mistress grab his hips and push hard against his fuckhole with her strap-on once again, this time feeling the head starting to push in since the plug left him well stretched. As the head popped in fully, he gasped in pain from the size of it, bringing a chuckle from Mistress Ruth, "Boy wait until it is buried deep in you, then you will have a real reason to squeak in pain!"

Grabbing his hips harder, Mistress Ruth gave a huge thrust and drove nearly four inches of the cock into her slave's unwilling ass. A muffled scream of agony tore forth from his mouth, once again causing his co-workers to burst into laughter. Allowing him a few seconds to adjust to the large new intruder in his ass, Mistress Ruth spoke to her friends, "What do you think ladies, should I be gentle and work the rest into him a little at a time or would you prefer I just slam it all in? He will want to scream again but at the least that nasty plug in his mouth will restrict his noise some."

"Oh give it to him good and hard, dear! Show him no mercy!" were the replies from her friends. "Show him what a real ass fuck feels like. Do it hard and deep!" went on the replies.

Why were they so interested in his suffering, wondered Kevin. He could he ever face them again at work, he worried. Looking at the evil smiles on their faces just increased his angst. But then he felt Mistress Ruth start to pull the strap-on out of his ass, giving him some hope. But she quickly reversed direction and squeezing harder on his hips gave a huge thrust forward driving another four inches into him. Even though he tried to be stoic about it, the pain was too much and he squealed like a little girl, bringing more hoots and hollers from the ladies. Then he heard them both egging her on, telling her to fuck him harder, deeper, faster!

Then he heard his Mistress once again, "Here it comes bitch, you are taking the entire thing this time! I don't care how much it hurts, I want to bury it in you balls deep!" And then true to her word, Kevin felt her pull back part way then with shocking force drive the entire length into his tortured asshole. He even felt the balls of her dildo bump up against his ass cheeks.

"There, all twelve inches slave. Good Boy!! I knew I could do it. Now I am going to start really hammering that fuck hole and you best give me a good ride so I have an excellent orgasm or else!" cautioned Ruth.

Watching in some amazement, Laura and Claudia held his legs firmly as Ruth started to pull out and slam her dildo back in with wonderful hard thrusts. Much to the chagrin of the slave, they chattered on and on about what a lovely fucking he was getting, how they enjoyed seeing him forced to take every thick inch up his fuckhole, and wondered how much bigger of a dildo he could take! As the pain continued to tear through his abused asshole, he could sense his Mistress picking up her speed and ferocity of her thrusting. He hoped this meant she was starting to feel an orgasm approaching.

Laura exclaimed, "Ruth that is so hot watching you pound him like that, you have been hammering his poor little fuckhole for five minutes now. He is sobbing around that filthy plug in his mouth, the tears are streaming down his face, this is such a wonderful scene to see. Keep going, sweetie, let's see him give you a nice orgasm!

On and on the hammering of his hole continued, causing the slave to wonder if she would ever tire of fucking him. But then he heard the sounds coming from Mistress Ruth that indicated she was approaching orgasm, a sound he had heard many, many times as she trained his tongue to pleasure her. Then it hit and he heard a loud yelp of pure satisfaction erupt from his Mistress. He felt her hang on tightly to his hips as her body shuddered it's way through a prolonged orgasm. Finally he felt her relax indicating she had milked that orgasm for all it was worth. Then she stood still with the cock still buried deep in him as she panted, trying to regain control of her breathing.

"Well that was acceptable, slave," was her only comment to him. No thanking him for a nice orgasm, nothing, just a simple announcement that it was acceptable! He felt crestfallen, hoping she would reward him for being able to take such a massive dildo. He felt her pull out of him in one fast yank, leaving his sore ass open for sure.

"Alright bitch, you have been resting on your back long enough while I used your asshole for what it is intended for! Now get back on the floor where you belong in my presence," scolded Mistress Ruth. When he was back on his knees in front of her, she reached down and pulled the plug form his mouth, examining it for any leftover ass juice. Seeing none, she quipped, "See I told you his mouth was talented! Nice and clean again and ready for the next time I want him to wear it. I'd put it back now, but look at how his asshole is gaping so big!! I think the base and this entire plug would fall into that big hole." This brought another round of loud, raucous laughter from all three ladies, once again causing the slave to feel humiliated.

"Slave our wine glasses are empty! Now hurry up and refill them. You will be punished for that failure later!" cooed his Mistress.

As he crawled for the room trying to balance the tray with the three empty wine glasses, he thought how unfair it was to be punished for this as he was unable to refill them while they had him on the table. But as he reached the kitchen and stood to get the wine, he realized that this was truly his status in his Mistress's eyes, a slave who is used and abused by her for whatever reason she pleased, whenever she pleased, and however she pleased. He know understood what she meant by taking him to the next level, even though he felt fear in his mind as to what else this would include.

Part 5

As he filled the glasses and prepared to return, crawling while balancing the tray with the glasses, he heard lots of loud laughter coming from the living room. He thought that probably did not bode well for him, as his Mistress's laughter had that sadistic edge to it. But he also felt relief at now understanding his true place in his Mistress's world.

As he crawled very slowly back into the room while balancing the tray, the women again started chuckling at his predicament, threatening all kinds of punishment if he dared spill a drop of the wine. Fortunately for the slave, he completed the task with no spills. He rose to his knees offering each lady their glass and apologized to each of them for his failure in not keeping them filled. Upon hearing his apologies, Laura commented, "Ruth I think that little ass fucking has gotten him into the proper state of mind!"

"I knew that would break him. Every boy gets reduced to a mere slave when they get a taste of a real good sized strap-on in their fuckhole. Now shall we explain to him what is next for him," teased his Mistress.

"Of course," exclaimed Claudia. "I can't wait for him to hear all the details of his new life!"

With her sensuous voice, Ruth explained the new rules, "Well, first of all that now that I have broken you, I will refer to you as "slave bitch". That is what you are now. I have decided that you are now to be under my control 24/7 although that will be hard since you don't live here. But I have found some help in that area. Since you are now my bitch, you will be required to wear brightly colored panties under your work attire every day. And to be sure they are frilly and sissy like, I have purchased them already for you. And since I cannot see whether you are wearing them or not, every day at work, either Laura or Claudia, maybe both, will demand that you drop your pants and prove you are wearing panties! Won't that be fun??"

"They will also be reporting to me any failure on your part to comply. This will, of course, result in a lengthy corporal discipline session. And, I have decided that you will serve them in whatever fashion they wish. Again, failure or even hesitation on your part will result in painful correction. Any questions bitch?"

"No Mistress, I now realize my place in your world and understand the new details of your ownership of me. I am most thankful for you taking me to that next level of servitude," was the slave's subdued reply.

"But now it is time for you to demonstrate your oral talents on your new mistresses."

Hooking the leash back onto the front of his collar, Mistress Ruth beckoned the others to follow as she pulled the slave down the hall and into her ensuite bathroom. The destination seemed to confuse the slave as well as the ladies. Until Mistress Ruth explained, "Since this lowly slave cleaned his own ass cum off the plug I was afraid his mouth might not be clean enough. So before he is allowed the privilege of eating you ladies out, he needs to have his mouth washed out."

The look of despair on the slave's face brought immediate laughter from Laura and Claudia. Having to endure this before, the slave's anxiety quickly rose, a fact noticed by Claudia, who flashed the slave a very evil grin suggesting that she was going to greatly enjoy this.

Ruth explained, "Whenever I wash out his mouth I always use a bar of Ivory soap. Slaves have all said that this is the nastiest tasting soap there is, so what better to use on a slave's dirty mouth! Now kneel up and open wide, bitch."

As he knelt there with his mouth open as ordered he felt Mistress Ruth would be extra harsh this time as he was sure she wanted to impress her friends. And he wasn't wrong in his worries! Watching her lather up the bar of soap heavily in the sink his fear started to make him very nervous, but before he really had time to work himself into a frenzy, Mistress Ruth shoved the bar deep in his mouth. Then she spent considerable time explaining the nuances of a good mouth soaping while she continued to push the bar in and out of his mouth, twisting it around, and making sure to scrape it across his teeth to maximize the amount of soap deposited in his mouth. The lather was running all down his face, and several times he just had to swallow the disgusting lather as he felt he was going to gag. It seemed that his beloved Mistress was taking plenty of time in thoroughly washing out his mouth, longer than he could ever remember from any previous mouthsoaping. Mistress Ruth then grabbed a washcloth, lathered it up, and very roughly shoved it in the slave's mouth scrubbing all around, explaining to her friends how important it was to get every nook and cranny in a slave's dirty mouth nice and clean. By the time she finished, the slave had tears and lots of soapy lather running down his face.

"There now, the inside of your mouth should be good and clean. Now let's wipe off your sorry looking face so you can be of some use to these lovely ladies," chided his Mistress. "And no, you are not going to be allowed to rinse your mouth out. You will have to use their pussy juices for that!"

Grabbing his leash once again, Ruth pulled him back onto his all fours and yanked hard, pulling him back into her bedroom over to her "oral servitude" chair. "Now ladies you just have to sit back in this plush chair with your legs spread and the slave can crawl in between your thighs where the seat is recessed. You can yank his leash if you desire, you can squeeze his head with your thighs, whatever you wish to do to enhance your pleasure."

Laura looked at Claudia and suggested that she use the slave's mouth first and she quickly shed her panties and took a seat with her legs spread wide, leaving the slave staring at her beautiful shaved pussy. Grabbing the leash she pulled him hard against her body and demanded, "Alright you had better be as good as your Mistress says you are, or I might be extra mean to you at work on Monday!"

As he began servicing her beautiful pussy the thought that she might do something to him at work terrified him. Wearing panties and having to show the ladies was bad enough, but he was certain his Mistress didn't expect him to have to perform any other duties other than when he was in her presence. As his mind wandered he suddenly felt the searing pain of the cane across his ass, four times in quick succession leaving him nearly breathless.

He heard Mistress Ruth in her demanding tone of voice, "Now pay attention to the task at hand! I can see your little slave brain is fraught with worry about what Claudia might do to you at work. But that is no concern right now. Now focus on her pleasure!" And four more searing strokes of the cane bit deeply across his cheeks.

In spite of the extreme burning in his ass, he was able to start using his trained tongue to deliver what he knew was most important at the moment, a nice orgasm for Claudia. And after only a few minutes he felt the tightening of her pelvic muscles indicating that he was in fact about the receive a face full of her pussy juice. When it struck her, he was certainly rewarded as he heard Claudia shout out her pleasure as she showered his face, clamping down very hard with thighs and riding out the orgasm as long as she could. Finally sated she relaxed her thighs and the slave knelt back in the position he had been taught and looked up at her, hoping to be praised for his efforts.

Smiling down at him, she said, "Well you do have a little promise as an oral sex servant."

That was it, he thought. Such a nearly dismissive comment after he performed so well and she experienced a strong orgasm like that didn't seem very fair to him, but then he realized, once again, that what he thought didn't matter anymore as a 24/7 slave to Mistress Ruth.

As Claudia got up and Laura took her place, he heard Mistress Ruth inform him, "You will punished later for your less than stellar performance. You better hope Mistress Laura is more pleased with your efforts!"

As Claudia had done, Laura pulled his leash hard so his face was literally smashed into her pussy. A single slash of Mistress Ruth's cane was more than enough of a reminder that he best step it up a notch with Mistress Laura. Then he felt her grab him by his ears and start rubbing his face up and down her pussy, using him roughly to enhance her own pleasure. Being used this way made it hard to keep his tongue working on her clit. He heard her incessant verbal assault about how much she was going to enjoy using his face like this whenever she desired, how maybe she would wash his mouth out every time before she allowed him the privilege of eating her, and that maybe he could be useful around the office! All of this talk as expected added to his humiliation of basically having her fuck his face with her pussy. As she finally reached her peak and started to orgasm, he heard the unimaginable from her, "Cane his ass while I cum!" And Mistress Ruth just laughed as she delivered ten more vicious strokes of the cane, stopping only when Laura seemed to start to relax after her orgasm. "Oh my god, that was great!" extoled Laura. "I could feel his screams vibrating into my hot cunt. I am surprised I didn't crush his head with my thighs. I will certainly be up for that experience again!"

As the slave remained with his head between her thighs listening to Laura talk about how much she enjoyed it, he felt some pride that he had done so well. But he also had a burning ass, part of the price for her powerful orgasm for sure, he thought. But he shuddered at the thought of Laura wanting to use him like this again. He was sure it would take a few days for his ass to recover. Laura finally rose from the chair leaving him kneeling there with a face covered in her juices. But the slave knew better than to move until Mistress Ruth ordered him to move.

As he remained kneeling, he could hear the ladies all laughing and talking amongst themselves. Then he heard Claudia ask if that was something a slave would really do and Mistress Ruth's replay was, "He will do whatever I demand of him, I don't care how humiliating it is or how much he may not enjoy it. I own his slave ass and I intend to get maximum use out of him!"

Grabbing his leash, Mistress Ruth yanked him around and led him over to where Claudia and Laura were standing. Looking down at him, Mistress said, "both these ladies are in need of peeing and I offered that they could use your mouth. They both thought you would be humiliated but that will just add to our pleasure! So tip your head back and open up bitch, you know how this is done. Just be sure that you do not spill any or else I will have another reason to punish you!"

Claudia was the first to straddle his face leaving her pussy an inch or two from his open mouth. Ruth reminded her that she needed to start and stop her flow so the slave could swallow it and not make a mess on the carpet. And with a huge grin Claudia started peeing right into his mouth. She stopped and started her flow as she sensed the slave's need to swallow, until she finished. Then she grabbed him by the ears and demanded he lick her clean. Laura and Ruth both started clapping in delight when saw how she handled the scene.

Then Laura announced, "Boy I have to piss as well. Hope you have room for more golden champagne! I can see you providing this service on a regular basis!" And then she used him in a similar manner like Claudia had, taking her time until she also had him lick her clean. Not to be left out, Mistress Ruth also used him as a urinal, leaving him full of their hot nectar.

"Well ladies, I think we should relax for a while and have some more wine. Slave bitch here can make us some snacks and serve us while we rest up. Don't forget we still have to punish him for his earlier transgressions. I am sure you will happy to help me," laughed his Mistress as the slave crawled out of the room to the kitchen. The last thing he heard was his Mistress saying, "That bitch has a lot more to suffer for me tonight!"

Part 6

Upon returning to the ladies and serving them snacks while remaining on his all fours like a proper slave, Kevin once again realized that he was in fact broken by Mistress Ruth and he understood that his goal around her was to be of whatever service she desired. And if that meant that she shared him with others, even co-workers, then so be it. Although he was worried about the punishment he was going to receive, he also felt at calm with his place in her world.

"Alright, bitch, it is time for these lovely ladies to see how you get punished for piss poor performance. Maybe they can use these methods to get more productivity out of you at work!" said his mistress while laughing heartily. "Now drape yourself over the end of the table so your ass is well exposed. I am so going to enjoy myself and I hope Laura and Claudia do as well. It is only fitting that superior women enjoy your suffering!"

MsCarol
MsCarol
337 Followers