Weekend Slaveboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kevin assumed the position ordered by Mistress Ruth, she shackled his wrists and ankles to the legs of the table. She seemed to take great delight in describing in graphic detail how his ass was fully exposed like this and his slave balls were also easily accessible if she decided to punish those as well. He heard both Laura and Claudia suggest that seeing his balls punished would be most enjoyable. And oddly enough to him, even though he knew that would entail great pain, he almost hoped Mistress Ruth would punish his balls for the pleasure of her guests.

He was left alone strapped to the table for some time as the ladies left the room. They could be heard in the bedroom discussing what he assumed were the methods his glorious Mistress used to punish him. But when they returned he was taken aback that each of them was carrying a tool of punishment! Laura and Claudia each had a riding crop and Mistress Ruth had her dreaded razor strop and a bottle of baby oil.

"Now ladies it is always best when dishing out punishment to oil the slave's ass which helps increase the pain he will experience. If I think I might beat his thighs, those get oiled as well," explained Ruth. "Claudia, please oil him up and don't spare the oil, I want him to feel this beating for hours after we finish!"

For nearly five torturous minutes Claudia rubbed the oil into his skin, coating his ass cheeks and the backs of his thighs all the way down to his knees. Then to the slave's shock, she oiled his balls thoroughly. Not only did that increase his apprehension about the pain would have to endure, but it caused his cock to harden and as it did once again he felt the spikes do their dirty work on his cock. As he moaned from the agony his cock was being forced to endure, he heard the chuckles then outright laughter from all three ladies. He thought that it did not bode well for him that his co-workers seemed to enjoy his suffering so much. If he only knew what was coming!

They left him there wondering and worrying for another half hour while he heard them refilling their wine glasses and talking quietly so he could only hear a few words. But those he did hear only inflamed his fears, "pain" "humiliated" "beaten harder" "showing his panties". He really started to believe that there was going to be no end to what they would make him endure.

He heard lots of laughter as they approached. "Well bitch I have decided to make this a little more interesting! Laura and Claudia each have a riding crop to give you pain. Laura will work your left cheek and Claudia will work the right cheek. Whoever makes you the most red, will win your services for a night next week. A whole night from the time they leave work to the flowing morning when they report to work. And there are no silly limits to what they can do whatever they please with you other than you will not under any circumstances be allowed to cum. In fact they won't even have the key to your cock lock. They will both beat you for fifteen minutes! Go ahead ladies!"

And with that he felt the first strokes of the crops striking into his cheeks with what seemed like a lot of force. And every time Mistress Ruth commented about how red one cheek was or what a nice stroke was delivered, the other lady seemed to increase the ferocity of her strokes. Within minutes the tears were flowing freely and by the midpoint he started to cry. At the twelve minute mark, the slave lost all control and started sobbing uncontrollably, even screaming several times from the most harsh crop strokes. He truly wondered how he was ever going to sit for days. Then his divine Mistress called "time ladies. Let see who won!!"

For several minutes he felt Mistress Ruth dragging her fingers across his ass, making comments about the lovely marks they both made. As she continued to fondle and pinch his ass, she wondered out loud who had really won as both cheeks seemed quite red and she imagined were on the sore side. Then he got a shock!

"Well ladies, I declare a tie. So let's have a tiebreaker!! I will give each of you a hairbrush and I want to blister his ass for five minutes with the bristle side and we will see who wins!" declared his Mistress while laughing at the look of terror she saw I his eyes.

Although he wanted to panic and run, the bindings held tight and before he knew it he felt those stiff bristles tearing into both of his cheeks. Claudia and Laura were both hitting as hard as they could and as fast as they could. When Mistress Ruth announced the two minute mark and he realized he wasn't even halfway through this, he lost all control and started sobbing uncontrollably again. As the ladies continued their brutal onslaught, he could hear their laughter at how much pain he seemed to be feeling. When Ruth announced there was still one minute to endure, he started to scream in pure agony, the pain burning deep into his mind and causing him to struggle against his shackles. Finally Mistress Ruth announced that the time was up. As he laid there suffering, he again felt his Mistress checking his ass to determine who had won.

He felt some relief as she announced that she couldn't determine who did the better job of coloring his ass. "Ladies it seems neither of you won the contest for a night of his service. However, I think I have a fair compromise..." And again the evil laugh of his Mistress echoed through the room causing him to have another rush of extreme anxiety as he worried what she had in mind. Then she spoke, again in that sweet sensuous voice she sometimes employed to further torment him, "Since neither of you won, I have decided that you will each get one night of his services! It seems only fair to me for the effort you both put forth. So Laura you can have him Tuesday night and Claudia on Thursday night. And of course come Friday, the bitch will have to report back to me for another weekend of servitude."

Although they were standing behind him he could hear them congratulate each other and laughing at how sore they thought his ass must be. Finally he heard Laura and Claudia say they really had to hit the road and they came over in front of him.

Laura reminded him, "You best have on the correct pair of panties on Monday. I don't think it would be getting off to good start if you were not properly attired!"

And Claudia teased him about how she could wait to see him in panties, like a good bitch. "And you just wait until I have you for the entire night all to myself!" Her laughter could be heard by the slave as she walked from the room.

After seeing her guests to the door, Mistress Ruth returned and looked at him, "I am too tired to unshackle you. So you just sleep right where you are and in the morning I will release you so you can make my breakfast. Then I will let you go home so you rest up for the week. I think you are going to need it!"

Then totally unexpectedly, she eland down and kissed his forehead and said "I am most pleased with you, bitch. Sleep well!"