Weekend SPH Pt. 01

Story Info
Domme with SPH & BDSM.
3.4k words
4.37
12k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how to explain it, but it was all changing. It seemed like it was this ever-evolving incredible journey. One that I could have only fantasized about. But now, this fantasy, was becoming my reality! And he, yes he, was making my fantasies and more come true. I have been exploring all things kink lately in my relationship. I have learned to be more confident and secure in myself as a dominatrix, and he has also learned both sides of S&M.

It seemed like it was going to be just another day, just another week, just another weekend. But, there had to be more! I just knew that there had to be more in store for me. Having the day off, I decided to text my best friend, Jessica:

"Call in sick today. I need your help."

"What is so important that you need me to call in sick?!"

"I am making a trip downtown to Diva Domme. I want you there to help me. I've got some things to buy, and I need your experience."

"Diva Domme!? Ooh! I am in! What time?"

"I will pick you up at 11. I am just so, so excited! We are going to have a blast. And this weekend is going to be hot af!"

Diva Domme was my favorite place to shop for anything and everything kinky! No place could possibly compare to it. If you thought about sex and adventure, then this was the place to go! This store can satisfy anybody's needs! I was so excited that Jessica agreed to come with me. With her by my side, my kinky desires, and the experience of the women in the store, I knew we were going to get everything that I could possibly want to make my weekend ahead as exciting as possible!

At 11:00 AM sharp, I pulled up to Jessica's house. "Are ready to shop?" I squealed as she hopped in the car. We practically flew downtown! It was non stop talking about what I was looking for and what my desires were that I was looking to be fulfilled.

As soon as we walked in, the employees were all a bustle to help. "My name is Brooke. What are you searching for today, to make your kinkiest dreams come true?!" the scantily clad employee said to us.

"I am looking for things to use in role play this weekend." I stated. "I need an outfit for a strong commanding Dominatrix, and I need dildos in as many shapes and sizes that we can think of."

Jessica looked at me with a naughty grin, "You devilish girl! You!"

Within seconds, Brooke was off and racing around the store getting me items to try on, accessories to use, and my requested toys. In the meantime, Jessica and I decided to meander around the store. I was touching different types of clothes. There were the soft fuzzy tops, the shiny smooth leather, the lacey stockings. Anything and everything you could think of was here. I was getting turned on just walking around the store looking at all the whips, handcuffs, ball gags, blindfolds, etc. This place is amazing! I thought.

At that moment, Brooke showed back up with her arms full. She walked us into a private changing room. The room, no joke, was the size of a large bedroom. It had wall to wall mirrors, mirrors on the ceiling, and a chaise lounge! She closed the door behind her, leaving the three of us in there. "Undress!" she commanded. I turned my head around to look at her. "Now! Let's go!" she continued.

Wow, I thought. This must be bringing out her inner domme. As she commanded, I pulled off my sundress, removed my lace bra and panties, and threw them over at Jessica. Jessica just giggled. Now I stood there completely naked, with the walls covered in mirrors, in front of this employee that I had never met before, and with my best friend. This is hot AF! I thought to myself. I could feel myself getting moist. Normally, I was not an exhibitionist, but this, wow!

We started with the red leather bustier, silky red panties, and black thigh-high stockings. Brooke had me walk around the room, staring at me. Making me spin in circles, rubbing her hand under her chin. "Nope. That will not do!" Brooke stated. I thought I looked pretty damn good, but evidently, this was not the look that she thought I needed. She had me sit down on the chaise lounge. She took her hands, ran them up the inside and outside of my legs all the way up to the top of my thighs. I could feel chills running through my body, and a faint tingling sensation down below. I had watched her fingers moving slowly up my leg, and when they reached the top, I looked up into her eyes- which were staring at mine- and she grinned. Brooke hooked her fingers into the stocking and pulled it all the way down. She repeated this with the second one.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself. I've never had that type of feeling before. And I knew that she knew, by that wryly grin on her face. Brooke brought over a pair of thigh high black leather boots, and a black riding crop. "Hold this," she told me. I grabbed it from her, and she slipped the boots onto my legs. As she did, I felt her fingers subtly rubbing between my legs. I gasped. She acted as if there was nothing that happened. I could feel Jessica's eyes on me. But I said nothing. "Now walk around the room." Brooke told me. I felt very confident in these boots. I took a walk around the room, one hand on my hip, the riding crop in the other. I "accidentally" dropped the crop on the floor.

"Oops! my bad!" I said. I spread my legs slightly, bending at the waist, making sure that my ass was in full view of Brooke. I leaned down and picked up the crop. I knew she was looking, because I could feel her eyes burning into my ass. Jessica was giggling softly in the background. I stood up, sauntered across the room, sat on the chaise lounge, slowly crossed my legs and said, "This is the outfit!"

Both Jessica and Brooke, at the same time said, "He is going to love it!"

I kept the outfit on as Brooke brought out a bag full of toys that she had collected. Brooke spread them out on the chaise lounge for Jessica and I to look through. I grabbed the biggest dildo she had laying there: a thick 12-inch black cock. I held it up for them both to see. "This, this is a great start!" I stated.

"What about this one?" Asked Jessica. She had grabbed a thin flesh colored one that was about 8 to 9 inches in length, and about 6 inches in girth.

"Yes!" I exclaimed!

"So, tell me about his cock," Brooke implored.

"Ooooh, I love talking about his tool," I replied. "He is a grow-er not a show-er." I continued, "He is light-skinned, although he does some tanning in the nude. When fully erect, his delicious cock stands at 6" long and 5" around. His balls are big and hang low. They are perfect for squeezing and spanking." The girls were excited to hear about it. "Just talking about it gets me horny!" I could feel myself getting wetter and started running my hand along the top of my breasts. I shook my head to snap myself out of it.

"I'll take these 2 dildos, the complete outfit, and the riding crop. Only other thing I need is a nipple attachment that vibrates." I said. Brooke grinned and left the room to collect the last item.

Jessica looked at me all wide-eyed and said, "Damn girl! You are naughty! I love it! That interaction there between you and Brooke was hot as fuck!" I smiled a devilish smile. She continued, tripping over her words. "I was wondering for a minute if you were going to use that crop on her or if she was going to bend you over the chaise and use one of the dildos on you."

"Yeah! I know right!! That was surprising and made me tingly all over!" I gushed.

We thanked Brooke for her time and expertise. She threw her arms out to hug me, and they landed right on my ass. I jumped from surprise. She then brought her hands to my face, her lips to mine, kissed me, and then whispered in my ear, "I hope you come back soon, and I've got more to show you in the extra private changing room." And she winked. Jessica and I left the store, surprised at the happenings at Diva Domme, but I was so ready to get my weekend started.

As soon as I got home, I started the planning. I knew he didn't have any major plans for the weekend, so I had decided that I would be his plans- ALL weekend long. Now, I wanted to surprise him. I got dressed in my slinky new outfit, packed the toys & accessories in a bag, grabbed my coat, and headed to his house. Based on the time, he should have just arrived home. When I got to his house, I threw on my trench coat, flung my bag of toys over my shoulder, and headed up the walkway. His car was already parked in the driveway. He had no idea what was about to go down!

I rang the doorbell, and he answered quickly. When he opened the door, he had this surprised look on his face, "Tiffany, what are you doing here? And what are you wearing?? Or what are you not wearing?!" I smiled at him with this sexy smile, ducked under his arm that was resting on the doorway threshold, and was making my way into his bedroom, when I looked back and could see this completely surprised and puzzled look on his face. I just whipped my head around and walked right into his room. I could feel his eyes staring at me. I just kept smiling!

He walked into his room, only to find me sitting on the edge of his bed. I was no longer wearing my trench coat. He found me resting back on my elbows, wearing my thigh high boots, black lace panties, and the red corset. Dangling from my arm was the crop. Instantly, I could see a bulge starting to grow between his legs. I tapped on the bed next to me, signaling him to come over and sit. His jaw was still sitting on the floor. But he sauntered over and sat down next to me. "I... I... you... Just wow!" He stammered.

I stood up, and as I spun in a circle I asked, "You like it??"

"Like it? That is fucking hot!" he replied.

I took the crop in my hand and was gently smacking it against my other hand. I said to him, "You DO know what this means, right?" I could see a look of fear and excitement on his face. And I could also see excitement growing under his pants.

"Yes, Madam. I do." he replied.

"I want you to go shower." I told him. "And I want you to return to me, in nothing but a towel. You have 10 minutes. No peeking in this room before 10 minutes. But I expect to see you 10 minutes sharp!" He nodded his head, and quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower. This should give me just enough time to get my shit in order. I opened my bag and spread out the toys that I had bought just a couple hours earlier along with others that I had at home. I lined them up from smallest to largest. There before me were 3 dildos. They ranged in size from 3 inches up to 12 inches! They also ranged in girth from 2 inches to 7 inches! I had not used all of them before, but it was always good to keep a supply on hand. I covered them with my trench coat, so as not to let him see them when he first walked in. I looked at my watch. 7 minutes. That meant I had three minutes left. I closed the curtains and dimmed the lights. It was a pretty romantic setting.

When exactly 10 minutes had passed, the door to the bathroom opened, and he presented himself, in nothing but a short towel. I was sitting on the bed when he first opened that door. I scanned him from his head down to his toes, and then toes up to his head. Fuck! This man is so hot! I thought to myself. How did I get so lucky? "Come to me." I told him. Immediately he came right over, and stood directly in front of me. My head was sitting just above his waistline, but my eyes could not help but stare a few inches lower than that. With my right hand, I untucked the towel that I wanted to fall to the ground. As it fell, his hard cock sprang up. "Mmmmmmmmm," I said. "Looks like he is ready to play!" I took my hand, and gently rubbed the underside of his cock, took it in my hand, and ran my hand up and down it. I took the other hand, cupped his balls, and then squeezed them.

"Ohhhhhhhh," He moaned.

"I thought you might like that." I said to him, "Now, let's see how you compare to my friends that I brought." Immediately, he had a look of fear on his face. "No. Not what you are thinking." I assured him.

As he continued to stand before me, I lifted up the trench coat, revealing all 3 toys! "Holy shit!" I heard him softly whisper.

"Now, do you think that you can match the pleasure that I get from this? Because sure as hell, this is going to fill me, and stretch me, and hit that G spot like no other!" I said to him as I picked up and held the 12" black dildo in my hand. "Let's compare!... shall we??" I took that dildo and lined it up to his hard cock. "No, I guess you can't. Now, can you?" I said to him condescendingly. I could see a look first of shock, which quickly turned into him being more turned on.

"No ma'am." He said sheepishly, starting to move his gaze towards the ground.

"Look at it." I commanded. "Tell me what you see." At first, I could tell he was a little bewildered at the question.

He then answered, "I see a very girthy and huge black cock."

"Touch it," I said to him. "Feel how thick that is. I want you to wrap your hand around it, stroke it, and then do that to yours." Immediately his hand grasped the thick black dildo and started rubbing it up and down. "Now THAT is a real man's cock." I told him. "Now yours. I want to see you touch yours." He grasped his shaft, which couldn't compare in either girth or length to the ginormous black dildo. I could feel myself getting wetter, from watching him rub the dildo, and then himself. I could also tell that he was getting turned on by this. "That's enough!" I exclaimed, as he was continuing to stroke himself. I took the black one away and took the next one out. This flesh-colored dildo sat at 9" long and 6" in girth. "Get your measuring tape." I knew he kept it on his dresser. "Now measure yourself. Length and girth." I commanded. At first he had an "are you shitting me" look on his face. "Now!" I exclaimed.

He quickly got the tape, his cock remained at attention- fully erect. There was no doubt he was really turned on. When he brought it back over, I said to him, "Measure yourself."

He didn't hesitate this time. He lined that tape up to himself and told me, "6 inches."

"Now the girth!" I commanded.

"5 inches," he said sheepishly.

"Hmmmm. Do you think that you can measure up to this??" I said, holding up the flesh colored dildo. "I want you to feel it. I want you to feel how long and thick it is." He ran his hand up and down that toy. Hesitantly at first, but then several more times with more confidence. "Enough! I want you to run your hand up and down your own cock. Tell me, can you compare to this? This, that is only... a toy??"

"No Madam. You are right. I do not." He replied, looking down at the ground.

"Bring your eyes up to meet mine." I whispered. "Pick up the last toy. Feel it. You should feel that it is much smaller than yours. Much thinner than yours. You should notice that yours ranks higher than this midget of a toy." He did as I had instructed. "Now put it down," I said.

He did as he was told. Then he stood there, unsure of how to continue. "Have you been a good boy this evening?" I asked him.

"Yes Madam. My goal is to always please you," he stated with a hesitancy in his voice.

"Do you think that you have pleased me enough this evening?" I questioned him.

"Yes Madam," he more confidently stated. "I believe that I have."

"Good. I am going to agree." I smiled at him. "Now, lay down here on the bed. On your back. I want you to help me lower myself down onto you. And I think that you will be most pleased."

He laid on his back as instructed, I brought myself between his legs with my back to his face, and then straddled him. "OK. I'm going to need you to help hold my hips and guide me onto you. I want to feel you deep inside of me. I want you to keep your hands on my hips. Help move them however it feels good to you. And I'm sure you will be in for a pleasurable surprise."

He helped guide his hard cock into my wet wet pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh. Fuck that feels so good!" I moaned out. He rested both of his hands on my hips, and he started moving me up and down his shaft. Every time I had every bit of him inside of me, he would lift his pelvis up, pushing himself as deep as he could go inside of me. And every time he did, a jolt of absolute pleasure ran through my body. It was getting hard to control myself. And I knew that he knew this. I still had the crop attached to my wrist, so the next time he pushed his cock deep inside of me, I took that crop and smacked it against his balls. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" he cried out.

"You weren't expecting that? I thought you would really enjoy it." I said to him.

"Wow, that felt incredibly amazing and surprising all at the same time!" he replied.

"Don't stop! Please! I'm getting close!" I shouted to him. I could also feel that he, too, was getting very close. I knew we would be able to time this. It wouldn't take much for either of us at this point. With every thrust of his hips, I tried to match him. The waves of intense pleasure were moving up deep inside my pelvis. It was to the point where I could no longer control my being! Without warning, I felt my hips start to jerk back and forth, my body began writhing, and then, without any hesitation, I felt him throb, and explode inside of me! "Fuck!" we both cried out. When my hips finally relaxed, and when I knew he had emptied himself inside of me, I collapsed on top of him.

I laid my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me. "My lady," he said to me. "That was hot as fuck!" I looked up at him, our eyes met, and I just smiled. He knew this was just the beginning of the weekend!