Weekend SPH Pt. 02

Story Info
Domme with SPH & BDSM.
1.8k words
4.44
3.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

The weekend started hot as fuck, with scene play. But, it was a scene play that he was not expecting! Sometimes, the best scenes, are those that are a surprise. That night, I just laid in his arms, slept so soundly, yet dreaming of the other surprises that I had in store for him.

When I woke up, I was wrapped up in his arms. There was no better or safer place for me to be. We definitely slept well that night before. I was nestled into him, my head resting on his chest. I could feel his chest rise and fall with every breath, and his heart beating. How beautiful and calming. I wiggled myself out from under his arms, grabbed one of his old T shirts and slipped it on. I could hear the rain pounding the windows outside. Thunder roared in the background, and lightning lit up the room. A rainy day just gave me an excuse to spend the weekend with him, naked, and full of pleasure!

I decided that I should start this day off right! I made myself a cup of coffee, and walked over to the window to watch the rain. I just stood there, with a naughty smile on my face, holding up the coffee, and inhaling its aroma. I am really looking forward to waking him up this morning... my way! I sauntered down the hallway, slipped off his T shirt, grabbed my bag, and went in to take a shower. I wanted to be clean, but I also wanted to feel wet with desire. I wasn't sure how much time I had before he would wake up on his own, so I was glad that I had brought my trusty vibrator with me. I knew it would help me speed up the process a little! I brought it into the shower, got it wet, lifted my leg up onto the corner seat, turned it on, felt it vibrating in my hand, and then placed it deep inside my pussy. "Ohhh, yes," I whispered. I could feel the vibrator pushing up against my G spot. I got soap on my hands, and started rubbing them up and down my body. Soon, I could feel myself getting lost in caressing myself. I began focusing on my breasts, massaging each of them- one at a time, then pulling up the nipple and twisting it. Oh man, I thought, I wish his mouth was on them right now. I completely got lost in myself. I found myself rubbing my clit, just knowing how wet I was getting.

All of a sudden, I felt strong hands holding on to my hips. I gasped! I was totally shocked that he was awake. I don't even know how long I was in the shower. He stepped into the shower, wrapped his arms around the front of me, grabbed the bottle of soap, and then dripped it down the front of my chest. I could feel it sliding down, reaching the edge of my nipples, and then falling onto my stomach. "Mmmmmmmmmm," I found myself moaning. His hands were soft and powerful. He used the soap to massage each of my breasts, not missing an inch. When he got to my nipple, he would take his fingers pinch it, pull it out as far as it would go and then finally released it. "Oh my God," I cried out.

"Were you being a naughty girl?" He asked. "It looks like you started without me. For that, it is going to deserve some punishment." I was shocked and so glad that he could not see the look on my face. With his arms still wrapped around me, he didn't leave me any room to move.. He knew he had me.

"Yes Sir. I was very naughty." I replied. "I've got a vibrator inside my pussy right now. It is pressing up against my G spot. I got lost in caressing my own body, which is something that I should have left for you to do." How quickly the tables had turned. My surprise for him, turned into a surprise for me!

"Now listen very carefully." He commanded. "I want you to put your arms on this corner seat and spread your legs apart. Do not. I repeat. Do not let your arms come off that seat. Understood?" I kind of felt little frightened, but seriously turned on.

"Yes Sir." I replied "I will not move them." And with that, I bent over. My ass was very much exposed. And the tail from the vibrator was very clearly seen.

"I see you brought your favorite toy with you! Yet it seems that it was hidden from me yesterday when you had toys placed out on the bed." He said. "Were you trying to hide this from me?"

"No Sir." I replied. "Do you want me to take it out?"

"No, no, no". He stated. "I definitely want that to stay in. Because I am not allowing you to cum." I gasped! Because I knew that whatever he was going to do, was going to turn me on to the point orgasm. And orgasm control is one of the most difficult things for me to handle. And he knew this.

I heard the shower door open and then close. I knew he stepped out, but I dared not move. I could feel the warm water streaming onto my ass and back, then rolling off my breasts and the vibrator- still in my pussy. I, then, could hear footsteps, followed by the sounds of the shower door. "Good girl." He said. "You listened well." I could tell he was grinning by his tone. "But," he continued, "there is still your behavior from earlier that needs to be dealt with. Doesn't it?" I could feel the vibrator causing my pussy to tighten around it.

"Yes Sir." I clamored. I then felt one hand massaging my ass, ever so gently, then...WHACK! I felt the sting of the crop on the other side. "Holy fuck!! Woah!" I jumped but kept my arms down. The sting remained since the friction was intense from it being wet. He then massaged that side.

"Atta girl." He said. "You did well." Then- WHACK! WHACK! With the crop on the other side followed by a hand spanking on the original side. I yelped- not expecting that. But I knew what it was doing to my body because I could feel myself tensing inside, feeling the tingling in my pelvic muscles. "Remember," he instructed. "No cumming."

"We certainly don't need this anymore." He said as he removed the vibrator. I almost started to feel sweet relief, but then I felt the vibrator being replaced by none other than one of the dildos I had brought over. I could feel the pressure of him starting to put it inside. I felt him gently start to insert it, but with it being on the larger side, it wasn't easy. "A little tight??" He asked. "I want you to tell me which one this is once it is all the way in." He would push it in slowly, meeting resistance with each stroke. He was having to stretch the walls of my pussy every time he pushed that dildo in. Then He would pull it back, over and over. Going a little deeper and deeper with each stroke. I could feel the pressure mounting inside of me, with every stroke he made. I felt my walls getting wider and wider and it filling me all up. "Well.... What size?? And, how does it compare to me?"

"Oh!" I managed to say. "It must be the flesh colored one. 9 inches!" I said breathlessly. "Compared to you? You make me feel so fucking good when you are inside of me. This... this is stretching my insides further than I could ever think they would go! And it is going deep into the center of my loins!"

"Well, you are a bit wet, aren't you?" he asked rhetorically. "9 inches or not, your body obviously must like it! I'd say, after taking all of this, you may not even be able to feel me inside of you!" I could feel how wet my pussy was now, with the ease of the movement of the dildo in and out of me, once he managed to get it opened up. I could tell he was watching with every stroke that he made inside of me with that dildo. Soon enough, he had a steady rhythm going. Hitting my G spot every time he pushed it in deep- like making sure my pussy took the entire 9 inches- every time!

"Oh my God!" I yelled. "I don't know how long I can hold on without cumming."

"Do. Not. Cum." He commanded.

"I know! I know!" I yelled a little too loudly. "I mean, I know Sir!" He didn't stop. He didn't give a rest period. Next thing I knew, I could feel this incredible pleasure right at my asshole. No way, I thought to myself. There is no way that I'm going to last. With every stroke of the dildo into my wet pussy, I could feel his finger pushing through my asshole and then finally entering it. And as that happened, he started matching the speed with his finger and the dildo. That was it! I could not control myself any longer. "I'm cumming!!!" I screamed. "O... my... God! Holy holy fuck!" I couldn't stop myself! I could feel my pussy squeezing around that dildo in a rhythmic spasm. I could feel the throbbing of my clit. I could feel spasms of all the muscles in my pelvis. They all lost complete control at the same time. My knees started to buckle underneath me from the overwhelming pangs of pleasure! It was actually to the point, where he had to take his finger out, drop the dildo, and catch me before I fell to the ground.

"Are you OK?" He asked me. My breathing was rapid. My heart rate was through the roof. I felt almost like a limp noodle.

"Oh wow! I just couldn't hold on any longer! It was too overwhelmingly pleasurable. I just... I know I broke all the rules... but... wow! Just freaking wow!" He lifted me up, holding in both of his arms. He turned off the shower, grabbed a towel, and walked us into his bedroom. He laid the towel down, laid me on it, and then proceeded to dry every last bit of my body. That is, while I just laid there- completely and utterly exhausted from pleasure. He knelt down next to the bed; his face close to mine. He took his hand, ran it along my jawline and back again. He looked deep into my eyes and- brought his lips down to meet mine. He kissed me with the most passionate amazing kiss. His lips were so soft. "You are utterly amazing!" I said to him.

To be continued.....