Weekend Surprise Ch. 04 - The Hotel

Story Info
Amber and Caleb arrive at the hotel.
5.2k words
4.8
2.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb was concentrating hard on navigating them through the busy streets, and Amber sensed they were nearing their final destination for the day. She offered Caleb some water, but he declined. Returning the bottle to the cooler, she worked on trying to tidy herself up. She re-buttoned her shirt, put her skirt right, and made an effort to straighten her torn fishnets. Before long, Caleb pulled into the valet section of a fairly new and big-name hotel and turned off the engine. He looked at her briefly and said, "Stay behind me at all times, don't talk to anyone and follow any instructions I give you along the way. Understand?" Amber simply nodded.

"Out", her ordered her. She unbuckled her seatbelt and picked up her bag from the passenger floor well. In an attempt to both use her skirt to clean the seat of her wetness and keep her modesty, Amber slid slowly out of the car. She glanced back quickly and realised how useless her actions were, the back of her skirt was still so damp it just left a long streak where she had moved. Caleb had popped the boot remotely from inside the car and a man was already working at unloading the bags onto a trolley. Amber was somewhat surprised to see he had packed not only a large suitcase, but two sports bag and a small overnight duffle. She watched as Caleb gave the man the car keys and handed him a large cash tip. The man thanked him and gave a funny little bow before sliding into the drivers seat, presumably taking the car to the garage underneath the hotel.

Amber stared a little as the car drove away, and a sudden thought entered her mind that the car must reek of her sex. Perhaps that was the reason Caleb had given over such a decent tip. Caleb was already making his way towards the main doors. Another man was moving the trolley with the bags and surreptitiously looking Amber over as he passed her by. Aware of his gaze but choosing to ignore it, she hung her bag from her shoulder and followed the man and Caleb into the lobby. The man moved the trolley towards the elevators, while Caleb was already halfway to the check-in desk. She knew of this place by name only and was quite impressed with the luxury it seemed to offer. Recalling some ads she'd seen when it first opened she was aware of the rooms the hotel offered and was a little surprised Caleb had gone to such an expense.

She slowed a little to take it all in. There were plush seats around large tables scattered through the lobby. The space was modern but classy, and the artwork large. A huge chandelier hung in the centre of the space, the glass sparkling in the afternoon light. A woman was quietly playing a piano in the corner, while well-dressed members of staff waited on guests in the hotel bar that adjoined the lobby. Amber reached the desk to find Caleb wrapping up their check-in, she hadn't meant to take so long but she was somewhat captivated by the beauty of the lobby. He had the room keys in hand and thanked the man behind the desk. The clerk's eyes fell on Amber as she stopped close behind Caleb. Without turning, Caleb knew why the man was staring. He simply smiled, nodded to the clerk, took her hand and turned towards the elevators.

Amber let Caleb pull her along, keeping her eyes down. She was getting noticed, and the staring was starting to make her uncomfortable. At the elevators, Caleb released her hand to call the lift. It soon arrived, and Caleb entered. She followed. He pushed the button for the nineteenth floor and as the doors shut, Caleb turned to her. He gripped her biceps tightly and pulled her into him. He leaned down and kissed her passionately. She melted into him and moaned into his mouth as she returned the kiss. They continued, the heat rising between them and they only broke their embrace when the elevator sounded their arrival. The doors slid open and as they exited, Amber realised the doors between rooms here were more spread out than what would be expected on a normal hotel floor. If Amber remembered the ads correctly, that meant they were on a level where there were executive suites. Sure enough, they moved to a door at the end of the hall, and Amber counted only three other doors on the level. The man who took their bags from the valet area had already opened their door for them and was placing the last of their bags inside. Caleb gestured for Amber to enter before him and she walked past both men into the entrance of the suite. The man watched her and stood straight as Caleb's narrowed eyes fell on him. After a few moments, Caleb handed him a cash tip. Though not as much as he gave the valet, it was still more than the man would have expected. He thanked Caleb and left, closing the door behind him.

Caleb said "You can have a look around while I move the bags."

With her own bag still slung over her shoulder, Amber turned to take in the suite. She walked through the lounge room to the large glass windows in the corner that looked over the ocean. The street and boardwalk below was thick with the late afternoon crowd looking for a place to eat and start a night of drinking. She found the door to the balcony, though didn't go out. The lounge was furnished with an oversized sofa that looked extremely inviting. She made her way through the lounge, pausing at a door near it to see a bedroom with a queen bed, a small sitting space, and en-suite with a large bath tub and rain shower. There was a full kitchen with a breakfast bar, and she peaked in the fridge, mildly surprised to see it was already stocked with white wine, a few varieties of cheeses, olives, salami, ham, eggs, milk, butter and some other staples. On the bench was fresh bread, some fruit and red wine. Caleb must have organised this for their arrival. A small dining area adjoined the kitchen.

Making her way to the room Caleb was bringing the bags to, she was taken aback by the size of the master bedroom. There were large glass doors leading out to a second balcony that offered a spectacular view of the coastline. There was a king bed with a large slated bedhead, an ample sitting space and a desk and office chair. The en-suite offered a deep bath tub with spa jets as well as an enormous shower with dual shower-heads. She returned to the bed and dropped her bag down. Amber's shock must have shown on her face because Caleb eyed her with a furrowed brow. She met his eyes and said, "Caleb, this is a lot. You've gone to some expense..." She trailed off, not wanting to offend him but her hesitation was evident in her tone.

He just smiled, shrugged a little and said coyly, "It's worth it. I've been saving for a while, but for us, for this, it's worth it. Besides, these suites are completely soundproof so I was happy to splurge a little for privacy."

His lopsided grin and raised eyebrow in conjunction with his unexpected reasoning made her laugh heartily. He smiled wider at her response and moved to her. He snaked one arm around her waist and rested his hand on her lower back while the other reached up to caress her cheek. She closed her eyes and leaned into him. He kissed her forehead, her nose then each of her cheeks in turn. Then he softly placed his lips on hers and kissed her tenderly. She sighed into him and returned his kiss. Caleb pulled her in tighter and she pressed her body to him. The hand on her lower back slowly moved down until it was cupping her tight bottom. He moved so his leg was between hers and pushed her into him. She began grinding herself against him as their kisses increased in intensity.

As Caleb moved the hand on her face to the back of her head and gripped her hair, Amber moaned into his mouth. She pressed herself into his leg harder. He stopped kissing her and tugged suddenly on her hair, forcing her face away from him. His eyes were once again full of desire and she was sure hers were reflected there. He smiled softly while maintaining his grip on her hair.

"Your feet must hurt from being in those heels so long." His statement surprised her, but he was right, her feet were killing her.

"Actually, yeah a little," she responded.

He released his grip on her quickly, causing her to lose her balance a little. Moving to the bags he placed one of the suitcases on the bed and unzipped it. He turned to her and smiled. "Why don't you go and have a nice long, hot shower. I'll lay some clothes out for you and when you're dressed come out to the kitchen and we'll have something to eat. Take your time in the shower, okay? And put your hair in a ponytail."

Amber simply nodded, picked up her bag and made her way into the bathroom. It was a large space, full of marble and brass. She eyed the bath, the huge tub calling to her, but as Caleb had specifically said to have a shower that's what she was going to do. She began to run the hot water to give it time to warm up before she got in. She perched on the edge of the bath and took off her shoes and stretched her feet a little. She stood and unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. She stripped off her skirt and the fishnets. She threw the stockings straight in the bin, they were no use now they were so torn. She took off the lace bra and panties and placed them in a pile with the other clothes. Taking a hair tie from her bag she quickly threw her hair into a high bun to stop it getting wet under the water.

The water was hot and Amber adjusted the temperature before stepping under the spray. The pressure from the shower-head was impressive and it soothed her muscles, and she closed her eyes as she stood, letting the water wash over her. Amber spent some time reminiscing about the train and tram rides and the drive, the memories bringing a smile to her lips. It was a while before she opened her eyes and lathered herself with soap. She washed herself from top to toe then did a few small stretches before finally turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. She used one of the huge hotel towels to dry off, the soft material a treat on her skin. She lathered moisturiser over herself, then brushed her hair into a high ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her nakedness. She noticed faint bruises forming on her thigh where Caleb had gripped her in the car.

Leaving the clothes in the pile on the floor, she gathered her belongings back into her bag and took it out to the bedroom with her. She placed her bag on the desk then made her way to the bed to see what clothes Caleb had laid out for her. Amber chuckled a little at the outfit in front of her. Black thigh-high stockings with pink lace tops. Black and pink suspenders to hold the stockings up. A thick black leather collar with a chain. And that was all. Amber sat on the bed and slid on the stockings then stood and slid the suspenders over her hips. She attached the clips to the tops of the stockings then picked up the collar. Because Caleb had used this on her on one other occasion she knew the chain belonged at the back. However, she felt there would be something sexy about having the chain fall between her breasts. She undid the collar and placed it around her neck. She clipped it up but left it a little loose, knowing when the time came he would both place it the way it belonged, and tighten it. The cold chain slid down her chest and rested just above her pubic mound. She knew, once again, she looked totally fuckable.

After taking a few deep breaths, Amber walked towards the kitchen. Caleb was pouring out two glasses of red wine and had his back to her. Amber paused for a moment just past the doorway, wanting to get some pleasure in having him watch her approach. He finished pouring and re-corked the bottle. He turned with the glasses in hand, then stopped as her saw her. She walked towards him slowly, twisting her hips seductively, her breasts bouncing as she moved, the chain swaying across her belly with the movement of her body. He licked his lips as he watched her draw closer. She stopped at the bench and saw he had put together a platter with some cheeses, olives and meats. He motioned for her to sit at the counter and she obeyed. He moved to join her and placed a glass of wine in front of her while sipping his own.

"Hungry?" he asked. Until that moment Amber had not realised just how hungry she was.

"Famished, actually," she replied. She picked up her wine and took a drink.

Caleb picked up a slice of cheese, placed it on a cracker and handed it to her. He began asking her some questions about work and she asked him about his studies and job, and they chatted comfortably while they ate. Caleb frequently looked at her as they spoke and dined, eyeing her breasts and gazing towards her lap. Some of her hang-ups about her body entered her mind but when she caught the desire rising up in Caleb's eyes as he looked her over, the doubt left her. He had told her frequently that he found her beautiful, funny and intelligent. He had also commented on more than one occasion that she was the best sex he'd ever had. In that moment she believed him and his admiration aroused her.

He stood to turn on a few lights as the twilight faded into darkness, and retrieved the bottle of wine from the other counter. As he made his way back, Amber noticed a slight bulge in his pants. Caleb poured them both another glass and sat back down. They continued talking while they finished the plate and when they were done, Caleb gathered up the dishes and placed them in the sink. He distributed the last of the wine between their glasses and Amber watched him over the rim of her glass as he washed up. Once done, Caleb moved back beside her but did not take his seat. Instead, he spun her chair around and removed the wine glass from her hand, placing it on the bench. Placing a hand firmly on each thigh, just above her knees Caleb leaned in close to her. He gripped her tightly and said "You know, you have that collar on backwards."

"Oops," Amber replied, with a coy shrug.

He laughed softly and kissed her. He slowly began moving his hands up and down the outside of her thighs, from her knees to her hips. A small moan escaped her, and Caleb kissed her harder. Before long, he moved his hands to the inside of her legs and pushed them apart. He moved slowly and deliberately, his hands now sliding up the inside of her legs. He increased the length of each stroke from knee to lower thigh then knee to mid thigh, before finally moving his hands all the way to the creases of her exposed pussy.

Caleb continued rubbing her legs, pushing the tips of his fingers slightly further into her pussy with each stroke. She moaned again and he deepened his kiss, their tongues pushing into each other's mouths. His right hand spread her slit wide and he rubbed her from clit to hole. Her wetness was instant and she moaned his name as he kept moving his fingers over her. Caleb broke their kiss and straightened, taking his hands away from her and placing them on her bottom. He moved close to her then picked her up, her legs wrapping around his torso. She could feel his cock throbbing as her body pressed into him.

He carried her to the lounge room and dropped her gently on the sofa. He turned on only a single lamp, then got to his knees before her and once again spread her legs wide. Caleb moved closer to her, and then pulled her legs into the air, gripping her behind her knees. He slid her forward and tipped her back as he positioned her legs over his shoulders. Amber closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her anticipation growing.

Caleb spread her pussy with his fingers, rubbing her and spreading her wetness over her clit. Then, burying his face between her legs, he began licking her from clit to hole. She groaned loudly and her hand dropped to the back of his head. Amber played with his hair as he pushed his face further into her. He nibbled gently on her clit then licked hard snaking his tongue back down and slipping it into her hole. She pushed his face further into her and he began chewing harder on her clit. She gasped at the pain as he bit down. He licked her again before moving down and using his tongue to fuck her pussy. She came hard and he lapped up her juices.

He manoeuvred again and returned his mouth to her clit. Licking her vigorously, Amber then felt his fingers on her throbbing pussy before one slid into her hole. A second joined it quickly, then a third. She groaned his name and he increased the movement of his fingers inside of her. He pushed his mouth deep against her slit while he fingered her. He pulled all three fingers out then rammed them roughly back in. Again and again until suddenly only two fingers returned to her pussy while the third, slick with her juices slid into her arse. A guttural cry escaped Amber as the pleasure of the sensation overcame her. Caleb began to work her relentlessly, fingering her pussy and her arse while his tongue licked her. Then suddenly he began nibbling her clit. The sharp bites caused Amber to inhale at the pain, but it only added to the pleasure as he continued fingering her holes. Amber could feel her body tremble as her orgasm built.

Suddenly, Caleb stopped feasting on her and his fingers withdrew from her. Her breath was ragged and the shock of being so instantly deprived of release drew from her a small sound of frustration. Amber opened her eyes and found Caleb standing before her, stripping off his clothes. She remained quiet as her removed his shirt then his shorts. Seeing the bulge she knew what was coming and as he removed his y-fronts Amber let out a groan of pleasure as he sprang free. He was hard and his huge cock was pulsing with desire. He made the 'come here' motion with his index finger and she rocked herself forward until she was sitting on the edge of the sofa.

Taking two steps towards her, he grasped her ponytail and then rammed himself into her mouth. He began thrusting and Amber placed her hands on his hips in an effort to maintain a small amount of control. Using her hair for leverage, Caleb pulled back hard, releasing himself from her then slapped her across the face. Tears stung her eyes and he said, "Do not touch me. Do not touch yourself." He slapped her again then pulled her head back towards his cock. She parted her lips and he once again rammed his cock into her mouth. After a few strokes he pushed himself further and forced his hardness down her throat. She gagged hard and he withdrew then thrust himself in again. He fucked her throat for a few minutes paying no heed to her gagging or the tears that streamed down her cheeks. He pulled himself out and she coughed and he again used her ponytail to tilt her head back. Caleb slapped her hard.

Amber took gasping breaths and Caleb held her hair tight but didn't move so she had a few moments to recover. She coughed again and he released her hair. Despite the discomfort of having him fill her throat and the pain that stung her cheek from his slaps, Amber was wet with arousal. She was using all the power she could muster not to reach down to rub her clit and bring herself to orgasm.

"Slut," he hurled at her. "You love a good throat fuck, don't you?"

Amber nodded in response. He gripped the collar around her neck and unclipped it, and placed the chain at the back where it belonged. He fastened it tightly and the pressure against her neck added to her arousal.

"You're turned on, aren't you?" Caleb asked.

"Yes," Amber replied.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes," Amber responded again, a slight desperation in her tone.

"Too bad. I'm not done with your slut mouth yet. On your knees."

Amber groaned as she slid off the sofa and onto her knees as instructed. Her wetness spread down her thighs, dampening the lace tops of the stockings.

Caleb placed a hand under her chin and tilted her head back. He ran his hand around her neck and grasped the chain attached to the collar. He pulled and her air was restricted as the collar tightened against her windpipe. She gasped a little and as she opened her mouth to try to breath Caleb rammed himself into her throat once more. While maintaining his pull on the chain Caleb also pressed on the back of her head, forcing her face into his crouch. In one swift motion he had his entire cock in her mouth and down her throat, his balls resting on her chin. He pumped himself into her and Amber began to fight a little as she struggled to breath. He kept himself pushed into her for a moment longer, then withdrew and loosened his grip on the chain.

12