Weekend Surprise Ch. 04 - The Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Air rushed in and Amber gulped greedily as her lungs filled with oxygen. Caleb watched over her as she recovered and after a short time she lifted her tear stained face back towards him, indicating she was ready for more. He pulled on the chain slowly this time, cutting off her air supply gradually. Finally she opened her mouth to to breath and Caleb slid his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged repeatedly as he once again fucked her throat. He pulled his cock out then rammed in hard, forcing all of himself into her. The pressure of the collar on the outside of her neck and his cock filling the inside left her struggling for air. She had always wanted to experiment more with this type of breath play and her arousal was at its peak. Her inner thighs were drenched with her juices and she desperately wanted Caleb to fuck her. The air restriction almost became too much, but he seemed to sense her limits and as he withdrew again he released the chain and finally allowed her to catch her breath.

Using her ponytail once again to control her, he pulled back on it which forced her chin up. He looked down on her and questioned, "You're more turned on now, aren't you?"

Looking at him through tear hazed eyes and still gulping for air, Amber could only nod in response.

"Stand up and bend over the arm of the sofa," he ordered her.

With shaking legs, she stood and moved to the edge of the sofa and bent over, resting her forearms on the arm rest. Her breathing was still ragged and she let out a sharp cry when she felt the sudden sting of his hand across her backside. There was no time to recover before the next slap landed, then the next. Again and again he struck her raised bottom. Her wetness spread with every stinging blow and though there was some pain in her cries it was almost all pleasure. The pain only made her more aroused.

Caleb slapped her again but this time he did not remove his hand from her hot, reddened flesh. He was motionless for a moment before he slid his hand down into her sopping pussy. He parted her lips and began caressing her clit.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "Only a slut would be this wet after having their throat fucked and their arse slapped. Are you a slut?"

"Yes," Amber groaned, as he began to rub her slit.

"Are you ready to be fucked like the slut you are?" Caleb asked as he slid three fingers into her pussy.

"Yes!" Amber responded quickly.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. She complied and Caleb began fingering her hard then said, "Beg me for it."

"Please," Amber breathed. "Please fuck me."

"I said beg me for it," said Caleb. His removed his fingers from her pussy and rubbed her clit once again.

Remembering that the suite was soundproof, Amber screamed "Fuck me!" She was desperate to feel his cock fill her pussy. "Fuck me like the slut I am!" She pushed herself into his hand. "Fuck me Caleb, please fuck me. Fill my slut pussy with your huge cock and fuck me!"

Without further hesitation, Caleb removed his hands from between her legs and placed the tip of his cock inside the lips of her pussy, teasing her. He then grabbed the chain from the collar again as he slid insider her, stretching her with his cock. Amber groaned loudly as he began to move inside her, withdrawing and entering slowly at first but his movements becoming quicker with each thrust. He yanked hard on the chain and once more Amber's ability to breath was restricted by the force of the collar on her throat. She felt Caleb's other hand move from her hip and he began to snap the suspenders. The sting was sharp against her still raw skin and she let out a small yelp. He continued to flick the suspenders as he fucked her. After a short time, he stopped and reached his hand under her and began to rub her clit. Amber moaned and Caleb movements increased.

While still pulling on the collar, Caleb removed his hand from her clit and placed it between the checks of her backside. Amber pushed hard into him, knowing what was coming. He did not disappoint, and she let out a guttural scream as he slid a pussy soaked finger into her arse. She thrust herself into him and cried out his name as he fucked her harder. After a few swift thrusts he inserted a second finger into her arse. It was too much for Amber who came with explosive force. Caleb released his grip on the chain to reach around and squeeze at her breast. She grunted and groaned as he fucked her pussy and fingered her arse.

She screamed again and cried out, "Fuck me, Caleb fuck me! I want more. Fuck me harder. Please, fuck me harder!"

Caleb obliged and pounded into her. He thrust hard and called her name.

"More!" Amber cried, "I want more!"

Caleb moved in and out of her a few more times before he withdrew from her entirely. He pushed her upper body down further over the arm of the sofa which raised her arse into the air. With a hand firmly on each cheek of her round bottom, he slowly spread them apart. Amber's eyes widened then she moaned and leaned back in anticipation of what was about to happen. She was a little anxious, but excited. He had used butt-plugs and his fingers on previous occasions but this was the first time she would feel his cock inside her arse.

He pumped into her pussy for a few more strokes, then placed the tip of his cock in her arse. She bit her lip and moaned quietly. He was being cautious, aware she'd never had this much inside her arse. He slowly began to push into her, his cock was thick and long and it stretched her. He pushed himself in more, and a rush of desire filled Amber and she groaned as his cock slid further in. He began to move back a little then thrust into her. He pumped his hips as he stretched her and her arse opened to accommodate him. Amber reached between her legs and began to rub her clit as Caleb fucked her anally.

Caleb cried out, "Fuck. Amber, fuck. Fuck!" And she knew the tightness of her arse was too much for him. She screamed out his name and vigorously played with her clit. She pushed back into him and he fucked her arse. He rammed himself into her again and again and grabbed her ponytail and yanked hard. Her orgasm flooded her and her juices squirted over her hand and legs, as Caleb screamed out her name and came hard, filling her arse with his hot cum.

Both of their breaths were ragged and they were covered with sweat. Neither moved for a short time, but it wasn't long before Amber's arse tightened around Caleb's softening cock and he was forced to withdraw from her. Her knees buckled and she feel to the ground in a hot, flushed heap. Caleb sat next to her and stroked her face. She looked to him and smiled and he kissed her passionately. His hands reached around her neck and he unfastened the collar and placed it on the floor beside them. He continued to kiss her and wound his arms around her. Amber returned his embrace and they stayed kissing and hugging for a while. After some time, Caleb stood and helped Amber to her feet. He then swept her up and carried her to the bathroom in the master bedroom. He ran the water in the shower and stripped her of the suspenders and stockings and together they showered.

Caleb lathered her body with soap and caressed her, giving her a back massage as he washed her. Amber returned the favour and when they were done they towelled off. Taking her hand, Caleb led her to the bed. They drew back the covers and lay down. On his back, Caleb extended his arm and Amber snuggled into him. She sighed deeply and a small smile played on her lips. This weekend away was turning into more than she could ever have imagined. There was still twenty four hours to go, and her mind was working overtime wondering what else he could possibly have in store for her.

"Goodnight my darling." Caleb's voice was thick as he spoke.

"Goodnight," replied Amber. He kissed the top of her head and they both slowly drifted off, into the deep and contented slumber that pure satisfaction brings.

12