Weekend Tryst

Story Info
Two people finally meet for a weekend of passion.
4.4k words
4.62
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We book a hotel room in some nondescript town. Someplace neither of have ever been. You pick me up at the airport, greeting me with a long, slow kiss. We can both feel the electricity firing between us, but there isn't a private place to be found. We'll have to wait. Our plans are to go out to dinner and have a few drinks but we need to check into the hotel first. The drive is short but we are tingling with anticipation of a weekend alone. Your hand rests on my thigh as you drive. Tracing little circles on the skirt of my dress with your finger. I'm mesmerized by the gentle touch of your strong hand. All I can think of is what else those fingers could do to me.

We rush through the check in. Practically race to the elevator. Once enclosed in the privacy, you wrap an arm around my waist and bring me to your side. I tilt my head and kiss your neck. I can smell your cologne, it smells woody and earthy. It goes straight to my head as I breathe you in. When you open the door to our room, there's warm candle light spilling into the hallway. There must be a dozen candles lit and placed around the room, at your request. The warm glow reaches your smile and I know that we aren't making it to dinner.

Our bags are dropped at the door and our hands reach for each other. You pull me to you and kiss me. Tilting my head to the side, your fingers trace the line of my neck sending a shiver through me.

Your lips leave a trail of goosebumps as they travel over my jaw, down my neck and over my collar bone. Your tongue flicks out and tastes the hollow of my throat. My head rolls back giving you unhindered access.

My hands are all over you, I'm getting too excited, I slow my movements because I don't want this to ever end.

I'm pulling at your shirt, I need to feel your skin, nothing between us. I fumble with the buttons of your dress shirt. I give up and in a moment of frustration I rip your shirt open. I can hear the buttons flying around the room.

Your hands are at my waist pulling my hips to you, once our bodies are in full contact you smooth your hands up my back and reach for the zipper on my dress. Your face buried in my hair, leaving little nibbles all over my shoulder and neck. You start to unzip me, moving so slowly and gently I can't even feel where your hands are. I only know where they have been because the cool air in the room is touching me all down my spine. I reach between us and undo your belt and fly. Reaching in I feel your hard cock. I stroke you through your boxers as my dress falls to the floor. Your mouth finds its way around my chest and shoulders. Kissing the top of my breasts over my bra, you begin to walk me backwards to the bed. Your pants, having fallen to the floor, get left behind. My thighs feel the bed behind me and I hop up on the bed on my knees, so we are still face to face, mouth to mouth. You reach around my back and unclasp my bra, pulling the straps off my shoulders. As it falls to the floor between us you bend slightly to lick my already erect nipple, with just the tip of your tongue. Your hands come to cup each breast as you kiss a trail between them. You lick your lips and gently kiss the other nipple before you suck it into your mouth. My back arches with the force of the pleasure running through me. You chuckle under your breath and I can feel the vibration through my whole body.

You climb up on the bed with me, on your knees, kissing, touching me wherever you can. My lips find every inch of available skin on you to kiss.

I pull away from you and see a look of confusion on your face, but I have plans, we aren't going to rush this.

I breathlessly tell you to lay face down on the bed. You protest by trying to pull be back to you. I dodge your attempts to capture me again and push you on to the bed. You give in and lay there, watching me swiftly move back to my overnight bag by the door in nothing but my panties, my breasts swaying as I move. I pull out a couple bottles and return to the bed. I instruct you to lay on your stomach, with a groan of frustration you comply. I climb up and straddle you resting a knee on either side of your hips. I open a bottle of body oil and drizzle it onto your back. Replacing the cap, I rub my hands together to warm them and then I begin massaging . Long firm strokes up your spine. Short strokes around your shoulder blades. Using my thumbs I rub the tension out of the muscles in your lower back. The oil makes your skin glow in the candle light. My hands smoothing their way across your body, You groan with relief as I pay close attention to every muscle group, making sure you're fully relaxed.

I get off you, kneeling by your side and ask sweetly for you to turn over. You smile up at me and begin to roll, grabbing me and pulling me on top of you as you turn. I fall into your strong arms and kiss you, nipping at your bottom lip. But I'm not done with you. I push off you as you verbalize your disappointment. You're not getting your way and you're making me aware that you don't like it. I really don't care.

You lie on your back, finally, and I straddle you again. I can feel the heat of your hard cock through your boxers and my panties. I know if I wanted I could ride you for hours but that will have to wait.

I grab my bottle of oil and drizzle it onto your broad chest while you watch my every move, the candle light reflected in your eyes, I can feel the heat from your gaze.

I start rubbing your pecs first. Firm pressure moving each muscle. I move to your shoulders, my nimble fingers moving over every inch of your upper body. The room is a little cold, even with the candles burning and my nipples are erect from the chill, and the pleasure I'm getting staring into your eyes. A small smile crosses your lips as I move further down your body. You've figured out my plan.

As I reach the waist band of your boxers, your cock strains to be touched. I tap your hip, you lift your ass of the bed so I can pull the barrier away. Your cock bounces up and down with the movement. The light throwing flickering shadows all over the bed and our bodies.

I take my bottle of oil and drizzle a thin line right on the tip of your erection. Watching as it cascades down your shaft onto your groin and heavy sack. I slowly, gently begin to rub your cock with both of my hands. You tell me you want to hear me talk, open my dirty mouth and tell you a story. I ask what you want to hear. You think for a minute and tell me you want to hear about the first time I had a threesome.

As I stroke your cock and roll your balls in my hands I begin to tell you about the guys. One was tall and sturdy, the other short and thin, how I had already fucked both of them and wanted to do it again. I'm changing my rhythm as I jerk your cock so you don't get too close to coming. I want this to last.

I tell you how we started in the living room. Hot kisses and hungry hands grabbing, groping for anything they could find. And I change positions, I'm on my knees now stroking your big hard cock. You ask me questions. Things about the placement of bodies, who's on top of who, I answer them with a breathlessness because I'm getting really excited. Reliving the experience I'm telling you about while also fully living in the experience I'm having with you.

Your cock is glistening in the candle light, the oil having saturated your skin. You're so smooth and hard, the contrast is so erotic. I continue with my story, telling you about the guy who was fucking me from behind, my tits swaying with every thrust, how I could feel him getting so deep inside me. You grab fist fulls of the bedspread while clenching your jaw. Your eyes on my hands as they stroke and roll and rub, your mind filled with the images of me taking two dicks at once, me moaning on the one fucking my mouth. You imagine the sounds of my hands on your genitals is the sounds of my wet pussy being pounded from behind.

I know my story needs to end soon, you're going to explode if I make it last much longer. Part of me wants this to go on forever, the deeper, more driving part of me wants you to finish so I can watch. My pace picks up, your hips begin to thrust upwards in time with my hands. I'm getting to the climax of my story. Describing the movements, the pounding, the moans and screams, the load of cum filling me up. How my hungry pussy was gripping the cock buried deep inside me. The mental images combined with the fast rhythmic stroking produces a groan so deep I feel it rumble up from your balls, as they tighten and pull close to your body. You cock jerks hard in my hand as I position my self closer to your body. I keep stroking as hot stream after hot stream of cum hits my face, my hair, my chest, my lips and my waiting tongue. I swallow want I can. As the last bit hits my lips I ease back. I lay your spent cock gently on your stomach. I collapse next to you. Barely able to move. Your heavy breathing fills the air, I know that you want me close to you but I don't have the energy to move. I slowly, with what little strength I have begun to clean myself up, using my fingers to smear all your jizz into my hungry mouth. Your taste on my tongue a bliss all its own.

Your heavy breathing subsides and you begin to stir, you reach for me. Realizing I'm too far away you roll towards me and scoot down the bed til you can wrap your arms around me. Your warm body feels amazing. You can feel me shiver. I didn't know how cold I was until you warmed me. You reach behind you and pull the bedspread across us while you hold me. I sigh against your chest and snuggle into you, our legs entwine. Your strong arms around me feel like safest place on Earth. You kiss the top of my head like I'm the most precious thing you've ever held.

After what feels like an eternity being wrapped together, you release me. The sudden absence of your body heat is a shock and I squeak in surprise. You place the blanket back over me and tell me to relax, you'll be right back.

In the bathroom I hear the shower start. Ugh. I want a shower so bad now. I figure I'll get in after you finish. If I hurry after you we might even make a late dinner. I rest my mind and wait for you to clean up.

Seconds later you're next to the bed. I feel you crawl up beside me, by back to you. You move the blankets and run a finger over the warm expanse of my hip and thigh. Your strong hands run up my body to my side, my arm, my back. I roll towards you, hoping to feel your hands all over my body. You are excited about all the new skin I'm showing you and you begin to slowly, lightly, teasingly caress me everywhere. My eyes close on a sigh as I get lost in your touch. You move all around my body, Fingers, hands and now your lips, leaving little kisses everywhere. My shoulder, the side of my breast, my sternum. Down you travel, my stomach, my hips, your kisses leaving a trail of fire on every bit of my body. Your fingers slip just under the top of my panties, you begin to move them down, nibbling at each bit of newly exposed skin. I lift my ass off the bed and you slip my panties down in one smooth and quick move. I feel them come off my legs.

Your hands tracking their path. You work your way back up my legs, as they fall open. I feel you at the inside of my thigh, hands, breath, your lips. I can't look, or I'll orgasm just at the sight of you down there. So I keep my eyes closed and just feel everything. You make your way up my left thigh to the front of my hip. My pussy contracts and I can feel my jucies practically dripping out of me. I've never been this wet. Just when I think you're going to put my out of my misery and taste what you've done to me, you move to my right thigh. Fair is fair and I tortured you... Up the inside of my thigh you move just like on the left. But now your fingers are lightly playing at my slit, teasingly you barely dip a finger in me, and run it up to my clit. The touch is light as a feather but it produces a deep moan from me. As your lips reach my right hip you apply a bit more pressure to the top of my slit, moving your fingers in a circular motion. My hips come off the bed forcing more contact with your fingers. Your other hand rests on my abdomen just above my mound and you push me back down. Now I'm aware of how frustrated I made you.

You kiss your way to my pussy, spending time on each lip, biting, teasing all why firmly holding me in place. I still can't look. The sight of you between my legs will surely send me over the edge, and this slow torture is so delicious I don't want it to end.

I lay there, eyes closed, back arched, legs spread wide, my hands on my breasts, squeezing and pinching and rubbing. The firm pressure of your hand holding me down, your warm breath blowing over the most sensitive part of my body. I feel your tongue snake out and taste me. One long sweep from my cunt to my clit. I yell out from the surprise and sensation. You do it again. Again I cry out.

I feel you move your fingers inside me, the quick penetration is smooth, I'm so wet the friction is almost non existent. You pump them into me again and again, I feel you all along my tight walls. The pressure is amazing. My hips trying to buck off the bed to match the rhythm of your hand, but you're still holding me down.

As I start whimpering, begging you to finger me faster, harder, your tongue flicks out and licks it's way to my clit. You can't hold me down any longer, the pleasure rockets my hips up but your hungry lips and tongue never lose contact. Your fingers pump in and out of me fast, your mouth on my pussy a mess of licking and sucking. The sounds are a feast for my ears. My body can't be stilled, I'm grinding my pussy on your face, desperate for all the contact I can get. You never lose your rhythm, never break away, you just ride every buck and wave my uncontrollable pleasure can throw at you.

I'm getting near the end. I can feel the orgasm welling up inside me, pushing it's way to the surface. I look down. I see you staring up at me, your warm excited eyes watching my body spasm with every move of your mouth. I see my juices glistening on your face, you're lapping it up. I was right, the sight of you between my thighs is too much. My hips jack off the bed so hard I'm surprised you can maintain contact, but you do, the steady even pressure of your tongue on my clit never waivers and you ride my orgasm out for minutes. You can feel the walls of my cunt grasping and releasing on your fingers, over and over. You know just when to ease back, when you feel the last gripping tug of my cunt. You slowly slip your fingers out and bring them to your mouth to taste what I've left on you. The sight makes me weak.

You crawl up the bed over top of me and blanket me with your body. I greet you with a hungry kiss, I can taste myself on your lips and tongue. I moan at the flavor of me on your mouth.

A sneaky smile crosses your face and you ask me if I'm ready for a shower. I had completely forgotten you had run the water.

I don't want to move. I'm spent, exhausted. My legs feel like rubber. My head is only being held up because it's resting on your bicep. You ask again if I'm ready for a shower. I say no, I can't move. You laugh, tell me it's warm in there. That piques my interest. I'm not cold right now, wrapped up and in your arms, but I know you're getting up. I agree that a quick shower would be good. Maybe we can get something to eat still, I'm starving.

You let me go and sit up on the edge of the bed. I muster all the energy I have and sit up behind you. I wrap my arms around your shoulders and kiss your neck. You smell like your cologne, the oil I used on you and sex. It's a combination I want to get used to.

You turn your torso towards me and place a hand on the side of my face. You lean into me and kiss me softly. You barely whisper to me to follow you. We're off the bed, you leading me by the hand. As we walk into the bathroom were enveloped in a thick fog. The steam from the shower has made the bathroom a humid paradise. Only the vanity lights are on and casting a soft halo of light to see by. Across the room the shower takes up the whole short wall of the bathroom. The dark tiles contrast with the stainless fixtures. The glass wall runs the entire length. You urge me towards the stall with a quick slap on my ass. I jump at the contact and get moving. Somehow I've found another well of energy to pull from. I open the big glass door and step in. There are three shower heads one on each side of the enclosure. Running parallel to the glass wall is a built in bench. I step under the warm spray and groan with relief. The warm water cascading down my body feels like a baptism for my very well worked muscles. You're right behind me, stepping into the same spray, pressing your body to mine. I feel your hard cock against my ass. I push back slightly as you reach around and cup my breasts, slowly rolling each nipple between your thumb and forefinger.

I grab the soap from the holder on the wall and bring it under the warm water. I lather the bar in my hands and turn to you. You grab my hands and stop me before I can begin to wash you, and turn my wrists and place my hands on my breasts. I think I know what you want to see so I begin lathering myself up. I start at my neck, shoulders, and I work my way down. I run the bar of soap over my breasts following with my hand, my fingers squeezing a little bit with each pass. I squeeze and twist a nipple as I watch you take your thick cock in your hand and begin to stroke yourself. You're mesmerized by my little show. I continue down my body, ribs, abdomen, stomach. You're delicious eyes following my movements. I get to the juncture of my legs, my pussy lips are swollen from all the pleasures you gave me on the bed. I soap up my hands and put the bar back on the shelf. With both hands I begin to soap up my mound, dipping a slick finger inside my slit on each pass. You're stroking your rock hard cock even faster now. You close the small gap that was between us and push me fully under the spray. The suds rinse away quickly and you push me against the wall. The tiles are warmed but not enough, as my back and ass come into full contact with the wall I gasp in surprise. You press yourself against me, kissing me hard, your cock pushing into my tummy.

My arms wrap around your neck as you lift my left leg up. My knee bends into your elbow as you lift. As your hot mouth travels down my throat you take your dick in hand and run it up and down my pussy, hitting my clit over and over. With one roll of your hips your penetrate my wet cunt. I cry out from the invasion as my body acommodates yours. You rest your face for a brief second at my throat as you savor the tight wet warmth of my body. You start rolling your hips slowly, back and forth. Each time you go deeper, my cunt expanding to take your thickness. My shoulder blades are pressed hard against the tile, but I can't tell if it hurts because I'm too focused on the pleasure radiating from where we're joined. Your slow rolls begin to pick up pace. Only one of my feet being planted on the floor makes me feel off balance. The more frantic your penetrations the more we slip on the wet floor. This feels amazing but it's not sustainable. You slip your cock out of me and release my leg. I'm back on two feet and feel much more stable. As you kiss me deeply, you bring your hand to my pussy and dance your fingers over my clit sending little earthquakes through my body.

I place my hands on your chest and gently urge you to the wal bench under another shower head. Your calves feel the cool tile you take a seat and pull me into your open legs. The water warms my skin as I'm standing before you while you take a nipple into your mouth. Greedy and hungry you roll your tongue over one and the other, stopping to suckle gently. Your hands moving across my body.

12