Weekend Visit

Story Info
Claudia and her bff have to put on a show for a coworker.
3.9k words
4.46
23.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is mostly exposition and set-up, though it has a spicy ending. I like to establish characters and story before jumping into the sex. Part 2 will be less plot more spice, I promise.

___________________________________________________________________________

2005, a college town in upstate NY

Claudia pushed open the door of Romantic Books & Video with her cell phone still in her hand. "Come on," she said into the phone, "just come meet me at work. I'm here for hours after your train gets in, what are you going to do? Sit alone in my dorm? On a holiday weekend?" She sounded maybe just a little petulant.

Rich, standing behind the counter, put down his magazine and rolled his eyes. "Hang it up before you get out here on the floor!" he called after her as she went through a door marked "Employees Only" and let it slam behind her. She was usually on time, she didn't complain about the hours, and she was fairly cute. It would take something impressively irresponsible to make him want to fire her. Unfortunately for him, she knew that.

When she came back out she was tying her red uniform apron over a tight black t-shirt and black skirt. Rich was happily married, but he couldn't help but notice his night shift girl when she wore a top like that. She was petite, maybe 5'2" or so if she wasn't wearing those big boots, but her curves were difficult to hide. And when she decided to emphasize them? It almost made him feel bad for the college boys. "Does your shirt say 'SPOOKY' across the chest?" he asked as she joined him behind the counter.

"What? The apron covers it." Her pale eyes ringed in dark makeup narrowed at him. "Are you instituting a dress code or something?"

He laughed. "I was just curious. And if I were I'd start with your hair," he gestured at her long, dark purple curls. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Denise and I going to be out of town for the long weekend," he continued. "But you can call Heather or Danny if something explodes. They should both be around."

"Sure thing, boss!" Claudia chirped with what Rich suspected was a tinge of sarcasm. "We'll be fine, 75% of campus is completely empty already. I'm sure it's going to be really slow."

"Not too slow, I hope, or how am I going to keep paying you degenerates?" Rich headed to the door. "Have a good weekend, though."

Romantic Books & Video hadn't really sold books in at least 20 years. But there were DVDs and even a few old VHS tapes still kicking around for sale and rental. DVD rental was the main part of their business - there were plenty of people who still felt safer renting a movie than looking for porn on the internet, especially anyone over 30. But apart from movies there were, as the ad radio ad said, "Lotions and potions, toys and novelties." Claudia strolled through the aisles of the toy section, checking that boxes were more or less straight on shelves, that none of the bottles of flavored lube had been knocked down or opened, that there weren't any random empty packages half-hidden, a clear indicator that someone had stolen a comically large dildo or butt plug.

She had finished straightening up and was sitting behind the counter reading a play for her Modern World Drama class when the bell over the door jingled as someone came in. She looked up, hoping it was Ginger even though it was probably still too early, and sighed when she saw it was just a frat guy hunched into his hoodie like he was trying to be invisible. He would have been less visible if he'd worn something that didn't have Greek letters across the front, but also Claudia just didn't care. She had gotten to the point where this was just a completely ordinary work day. "Let me know if you need help finding anything," she called out as he ducked down an aisle. He didn't respond.

He looked around for a long time, and she was checking out his DVD rentals when the door opened again. "Oh, Pirates, this is a fun one," she said, and the guy mumbled something in response. She had to keep herself from laughing when she saw that he was actually blushing. He paid and moved quickly for the door, almost knocking over the girl who had just come in.

Claudia again almost laughed at the near-miss, but then she saw who was standing just inside the door. A slim, athletic girl with a long sweep of red hair pulled into a ponytail was there, carrying a bright blue duffle bag. She was casually dressed in jeans and a fleece jacket, and she looked mortified as she nervously glanced around the store.

"Ginger!" Claudia squealed, throwing herself from behind the counter to run and hug her friend. "I'm so glad you're here!"

"Um...I'm glad to see you," Ginger said, hugging back but clearly trying to only look at the floor. "I wish you, um, weren't stuck working."

This time, Claudia did laugh. "Oh, come on, Ginge. I don't know what you're so freaked out about. If I didn't know better I'd think you were a virgin!" She grinned as she watched her friend's blush deepen.

"It's just...a lot to take in." Ginger's eyes widened at a display case of glass and metal butt plugs with jewels or even tails set into their bases.

"Oh, whatever," Claudia said, "you probably have half this stuff bookmarked online. No one else is here to fall for your prim-and-proper act. I know you, and you can't fool me."

Ginger actually, visibly squirmed.

Claudia snorted and led her friend back behind the counter. "Here, you'll be safe from all the scary merchandise back here. Did you bring that wine?"

"I shouldn't have, but I did," Ginger said, "it's in my bag."

"Oh my god, first the virgin act and now you're trying to pretend you disapprove of 'underage drinking,'" Claudia rolled her eyes. "You're acting like your senior year of high school never happened. And I'll be 21 in a few months. Hand it over."

"You - you can't drink while you're working!" Ginger shifted the bag behind her.

"Listen, that kid who almost ran into you is almost guaranteed to be the last customer tonight. I'm not going to open it yet, but if it stays this dead we've gotta keep ourselves entertained somehow." Claudia reached towards the bag.

"Fine," Ginger sighed heavily, "Give it...an hour. If no one else comes in we can each have a little wine."

"'A little wine,'" Claudia said slightly mockingly. "We'll see."

Claudia was right. It was slow. It was slower than slow. It was truly dead. The girls talked and got caught up, they played a half-hearted game of War with an old deck of naughty cards, giggling at the models' teased 80s hairstyles and out-of-fashion lingerie. Finally, Ginger agreed to open the wine.

"Is there a corkscrew?" Ginger asked.

Claudia had put on rubber gloves and was going through the returns bin, a dreaded task, checking rentals back into the system on the ancient computer. "Um...maybe? I can check once I'm done with this and have a chance to wash my hands. None of them have been sticky so far but you can't be too careful." She giggled at Ginger's horrified facial expression.

Ginger poked through a tool box she'd found on a low shelf behind the counter and came up with a fat little Swiss Army knife. It had a corkscrew attachment.

Several things happened at once. The cork popped free of the wine bottle. Ginger, who was making a disgusted face at her friend, splashed wine all down the front of her cute baby-blue top. The bell on the door jingled as someone pushed in from outside. Both girls froze - Claudia with her gloves still on, standing over the returns bin, and Ginger holding the bottle of wine with a large stain spreading over her shirt, both staring wide-eyed at the door.

A tall guy in his mid-20s stood just inside. His dark hair was artfully messy, and he wore a long black jacket and a pissed off, suspicious facial expression.

"Danny," Claudia hissed as she glared at her coworker.

"Claudia," he said, sounding coldly calm.

Ginger looked frantically back and forth between the two. She didn't know for sure who this guy was, but she could guess that this was not a good situation.

Claudia took a second to breathe. It wasn't a customer, and while she and Danny were far from friends she could wriggle her way out of this. The wine had been a stupid idea, but she hadn't drunk a sip yet and if she was careful Rich never needed to find out about this little screw-up. She smiled brightly and tried again, "Danny! Come over here and meet my very best friend, Ginger! We went to high school together and I finally convinced her to come visit."

If anything, the sudden change in Claudia's demeanor made Ginger even more nervous. "Um, hi," she said softly. "I'm Ginger, Claudia's friend."

Danny strode towards the counter looking between the two of them. "Ginger? Is that seriously your name?"

Claudia laughed a little too loud, "It's actually Virginia, but between her hair and some unfortunate nicknames in middle school she goes by Ginger now." Claudia was sounding increasingly close to the edge of panic.

"Oh, of course," Danny's expression was as close to a sneer as either girl had ever seen in real life, "and I'm sure Rich was totally okay with your friend hanging out all night while you're on the clock. And he's fine with her being behind the counter."

The overly-bright smile was sliding off of Claudia's face.

Danny stood just across the counter now. "And the two of you smell like a sorority house on Saturday night. I feel like even if he approved everything else, the only way Rich is cool with you drinking at work is if you've been sucking his dick."

"We only just opened the bottle! No one drank anything," Ginger said in a rush. No one looked at her.

"For the last time, Daniel," Claudia said through gritted teeth. She had abandoned her attempt to play this off. "I don't mess around with married men. Or women. Or anyone who's married." Her tone was caught somewhere between angry and flustered. "Or...anyone who's in a committed monogamous relationship, really..." she trailed off. It pissed her off that Danny was constantly implying (or even outright saying) that she had some sort of sexual sway over the store owner, but it was also sinking in that she was probably going to get fired due to her stupidity. "Why are you here, anyway?"

Danny smiled now, but the expression didn't reach his eyes. "I came to check up on you, of course. I wanted to make sure you weren't letting someone walk out with the register while you're on your knees in the back with god-knows-who."

"Okay, seriously, Danny," Claudia sounded purely nervous now, "this rivalry is all very fun and all. It spices up the workday. But you know I would never do that, right? I need this job. Also I actually mostly really like this job. So let's stop messing with each other and I'll get this spill cleaned up..."

"Um...Claudia, I don't think he's messing with you," Ginger said very quietly.

Danny was looming over the counter, looming over Claudia, and he seemed genuinely, coldly angry. He reached across and grabbed one of the straps of Claudia's apron, pulling her closer until she was forced up onto her toes. "I know you need this job, you stuck-up little cunt. Which is why you're going to do everything I say right now so that maybe - maybe I won't tell Rich."

In spite of herself, Claudia felt faint warmth bloom across her cheeks. This was a horrible situation, it was not hot. So why did she also feel wetness seeping between her legs? Danny was good looking, but he was the kind of guy who knew he was good looking and was a jerk about it. And he was in some sort of weird, complicated, on-again off-again thing with their coworker Heather. Even if Danny hadn't been an asshole, Claudia did not want to get in the middle of that.

Ginger watched this interaction with wide eyes, scared for her friend. "Wait!" she yelped, "I brought the wine and opened it. This isn't Claudia's fault. Maybe there's..." her voice trailed off and she looked at the floor before continuing, "maybe there's something I could do to make this up to you? Since, um, since it's really all my fault."

Danny, still holding Claudia's apron strap, turned an appraising gaze on the other girl. She was cute, and the wine she'd spilled had plastered her shirt to her chest. "Oh," he said as a slow grin spread across his face, "I think all three of us can come up with some kind of arrangement."

It didn't take long for Danny to get started. He came around the counter, grabbed Ginger by the arm and wound his other hand in one of Claudia's long, purple pigtails. He guided them roughly out to the open floor space at the front of the store. He boosted himself up onto the counter top and sat, looking down at the girls. Both of them just stared back at him, looking scared. "Well?" He said. "Are you two going to put on a good show for me? Or do you not 'need this job' after all?"

Claudia and Ginger turned to look at each other. In so many ways they were opposites - Claudia the short, curvy goth girl and Ginger the athletic-looking, long-legged, wholesome type. But Claudia was the first to look away, glancing towards the floor as her pale cheeks flushed pink.

"I'm waiting," Danny said, his tone theatrically bored. "Neither of you is going to enjoy it if I have to get things started."

Claudia's blush deepened and she shot him a terrified look. She reached for the hem of Ginger's top. "Come on, we need to get this off of you anyway," she said as she peeled the wet fabric up over her friend's head. Ginger still seemed frozen at first, but she did raise her arms so Claudia could pull off her shirt. Then it was her turn to blush as her lacy turquoise bra was exposed.

"Pretty," Claudia said as she reached out to scoop Ginger's breasts out of the cups, "and padded, apparently." She laughed. Ginger shot her friend a furious look and tried to pull away and cover herself. "Don't," Claudia whispered, shooting a look in Danny's direction. "You have such cute, perky little tits," she added more loudly and rolled Ginger's pink nipples between her fingers. In spite of herself, Ginger moaned softly.

Claudia glanced at Danny again, looking for some kind of sign that they were headed in the right direction. He sighed and made a "hurry up" hand gesture.

She made short work of Ginger's clothes, popping open the button on her jeans and pulling them down to reveal pale blue and white striped cotton panties. A little bit of awkward shuffling with jeans and shoes and Ginger was naked. She was blushing deeply and trying to cover herself with her hands.

Danny arched an eyebrow. "I thought you were offering to do something to make up for getting your girlfriend here in trouble," he said mockingly. "You don't seems to be trying very hard, covering yourself up like that." He hopped down from the counter and put a finger under Ginger's chin as she tried to keep looking away. "I feel like it might mess up your friendship if Claudia loses her job because you were too shy."

Behind him, Claudia giggled. He turned and glared at her. "I don't know what you think is funny. She's still doing better at this than you are, with all your clothes still on. I bet Ginger here would be less shy if she weren't the only one naked." He let Ginger go and stepped back to the counter. "I'm unimpressed, girls. Claudia's going to lose her job." He shook his head as he boosted himself back to his seat. "So sad."

Claudia took a step forward, pulling off her bright red store apron. She pulled her skirt down over her hips and stepped out of it, then shucked off her t-shirt. She held out her arms and did a little twirl so Danny could take in her black bra and skimpy, bright pink panties.

"This is all still very softcore," he said. "I don't know why it's taking so long, I'm probably the last guy in town who hasn't seen you naked."

Claudia took off her bra and tossed it at him. "32DD," she said. "Check the tag if you want. I know you've been wondering about the size since we met." She turned to face away from him and bent over as she pulled the pink lace down over her round ass. Danny and Ginger were both staring when she turned back around. Ginger, without even thinking, reached out and ran her fingers over one of the silver barbells that pierced her friend's pale-peach nipples. Claudia sucked in a sharp breath.

Danny looked over both girls from his vantage point on the counter. "Wow," he said, eyeing Ginger's neatly-trimmed landing strip, "a natural redhead." Ginger blushed again, but didn't try to cover herself. "And," his eyes shifted to Claudia, "a blonde!? That's unexpected. Not purple to match?" Claudia rolled her eyes again but managed not to say anything.

Danny noticed, though. He leaned over, reaching for something at the side of the register, and pulled a yardstick out of the narrow gap at the corner of the counter. "Don't roll your eyes at me, slut," he said to Claudia. "I told you that neither of you would enjoy it if I had to get things started."

Both girls looked at him wide-eyed.

He smacked the yardstick against his palm. "Both of you turn around and bend over. I want to take a look at what I've got to play with here." He gave Claudia a light tap on the thigh. "Spread your ass cheeks," he instructed.

Ginger whimpered as she held herself open. She wasn't a virgin, but showing herself like this on command was very different than, say, hooking up with a guy at a party. In spite of herself, she could feel that she was getting wet as Danny approached. He ran his fingers over her, giving her smooth cunt lips an almost clinical inspection. Her whimper sounded a little more like a moan this time. And then, he traced one finger up to her asshole and pressed against it briefly. She gasped, but then let out a little sound of disappointment when his fingers didn't actually penetrate either opening. He did, however, flick his forefinger against her triangle piercing, bringing another moan out of her as the sensation reverberated through her clit.

"Well," he said, "looks like someone has some secrets. Hey Blondie," he nudged Claudia, "did you know your innocent, blushing friend has a clit ring?"

"What? No!" Claudia started to straighten up, out of shock or in attempt to look for herself, but Danny gave her a sharp, open-handed slap to the ass just above her own hand.

"We're not done here," he admonished, " and no one said you could stand up." He turned his attention to her, giving her the same kind of detached once-over he'd given her friend. Claudia's plump labia were visibly wet, and she sighed as he prodded her ass.

When he'd looked them both over he took a step back. "You're both wet," he said. "You've both tried to play so innocent and offended, but you're clearly not as upset as you act. Which...I don't hate, to be honest. Sluts are much more fun." He paused, as if thinking. "I do want to see you two put on a show. But if you do a good enough job, maybe I'll reward you with my cock."

He gave Claudia another smack. "Stand up and start figuring out what you're going to do to keep me entertained."

The girls looked at each other. Claudia had managed to hang on to her socks and boots, but otherwise they were both very exposed. And Claudia couldn't help it - her eyes slid from Ginger's face, along her slim body with its more compact curves, and landed on the spot where her thighs met. "Do you really...?" she trailed off.

Ginger looked away, but she tilted her hips forward and used her fingers to spread her pussy, revealing a gleaming curved barbell running through the hood of her clit.

Without even really thinking about it, Claudia moved closer and slid her hand over her friend's. "What does it feel like?" she asked.

"It - ahh - it makes me really sensitive," Ginger gasped out as Claudia's fingers felt the metal and explored the flesh around it.

12