Weekend Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it feels good?" Claudia smirked as she started stroking her fingers over Gingers clit. Ginger moaned and leaned against her friend, and Claudia gave her a gentle kiss on the mouth. "We are supposed to be keeping Danny entertained, though. Here...sit down." She helped ease Ginger onto the floor, then moved to sit behind her. Ginger was half-lying down with her legs spread wide. Her cunt was visibly slick with her juices as Claudia kept sliding her fingers over the spot where the piercing sat under the skin. She glanced up briefly at Danny, pleased to see he didn't even notice. His eyes were riveted on Ginger's wet, open cunt.

Ginger sighed and leaned back into Claudia's lap. Her friend's fingers felt so good, and the piercing made her clit so sensitive. Through half-open eyes, she glanced up at Danny. The look on his face was intense, and she felt pinned in place by the way he stared. Claudia wasn't quite holding her down, but she felt terribly helpless with Claudia's hands and Danny's eyes on her.

Claudia, having a good instinct for this sort of thing, leaned down slightly and murmured into Ginger's ear. "Look at you, all spread out and exposed. I bet Danny's staring at your pussy thinking about what it would feel like to fuck you. Or, even better, he's wondering what you could take..."

Ginger whimpered as her hips involuntarily bucked and her breathing got faster.

"...aw, I'm gonna make you cum like this. You know that, right? I'm gonna make you cum while he watches and sees everything, every twitch of your wet cunt, and there's nothing you can do," Claudia continued.

Ginger had been managing to mostly stay quiet up until this point, but this was getting overwhelming. She could feel the orgasm building, just as Claudia threatened. Ginger couldn't help but let out a full-throated moan and move her hips, grinding her clit against Claudia's fingers.

Danny couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene on the floor in front of him if he was paid to. Of course he had access to any porn he could possibly want to watch, between work and the internet, but it was still different in person. He grinned as he saw Ginger's legs start to shake.

A half-second later Ginger broke. She made a noise that was somewhere between a moan and a scream, her hips bucked, and her open cunt spasmed, visibly pulsing, as she shuddered out a long orgasm.

"What good little sluts!" Danny laughed triumphantly as Ginger squirmed on the floor.

12