All Comments on 'Weekend Visitor'

by doverKink37058

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is your cuckdaddy rich?

huecuck, Random, poopchoot, ped0 and the posse going to read, spank, comment. So much humiliation, works like viagra for those cucks. Pretty standard spank tale for the cuck crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
umm, no

huecuck is reading matt moreau stories for the millionth time, don't expect to see him rate this one very soon.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I find it funny you keep using my name in your comments

I see why you don't have an account, its because your a gay anon cuckold stalker. Get an account, you gay assed retard. People my not like dwornock but atleast he's not as much of a pussy as some of these anon commentors. I like hating cuckolds and if that's why your mad at me then stop letting your wife fuck everyone. Man up and stop eating creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star WITHOUT READING THE STORY.

I saw the last two comments and guessed that only sad little pricked wimp limp dicked men and men hating women would vote 5 stars for the story so 1 star to counter those the last two cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What the fuck was this shit?

Marriage? Wife? IF he sucks cock, swallows jizz and takes it in the ass like a bitch, he's a fucking queer. Time to come out of the closet.

Now, I don't care if he's gay or what...but put this shit in the right catagory. It sure as fuck doesn't belong in LW just because you call that slut his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg still doesn't get the anon thing?

Proves "too stupid to live" is not true. Just because you get a nickname like "cuckboy" or "shitpants" or whatever, you are still anonymous you moron. Post 3 forms of government issued ID and you will no longer be anonymous dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cut the little guy some slack

huecuck has a lot of jizz on the brain from reading and commenting on matt moreau stories, reading that crap will rot anyone's brain, take it easy on the kid.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I dont want to be anon jackass

I dont have issue with some writing me, it's just faggs like you that I worry about. I don't see the problem with being a man and since your not, this is the last time I will response to a gay ass stalker like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my thing

A well written story, short and to the point. Not in my realm of desires but still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
as the idiots fight

As the idiots fight over who is more of a man this sicko write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There are lot of gay cock suckers and jizz cleaners reading this story just like this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brain farts

That all this is brain frats

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Huecuck is wildly excited.

The cock sucking incident got him spanking double time.

A horrible story but an extra star for huecuck. 2*

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Three Stars

The writing was good.

What I don't get in such kind of stories is the lack of communication. A wife trying to cuck her hubby without talking about the subject first must either be very aware of how submissive he really is, or else she would be really playing with fire. The point is, she can't know his boundaries so I really don't see these things happen that way. The way it is displayed, in not just this but many stories, in reality would lead to disaster.

For example in this story, he was just going to have some fun with his wife when suddenly their houseguest showed up (why was his wife surprised? She knew very well he would come to them) and hubby was sent away. What if he was so hot and in the mood after her flirting and teasing with him (not the other) and would have said: "Sorry, now is my turn, we were just going to have a nice loving time. You can fuck her afterwards so piss off for now!" ?

So I would prefer more emotion, more fears, more spousal communication. Setting up rules. Starting out easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Zero

Worthless dribble

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Enjoyed

While this may not be everyone cup of tea, I enjoyed the story and the conflicting emotions displayed by the hubby. He knows he is a sub, she knows he is a sub, now he needs to fully accept his cravings for submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

FETISH story does not belong in the LW section. This story is all about a man giving up his manhood and being a worm and letting his bitch of a wife own his soul. That is not erotic or a turn on for most people(That means NONCUCKED AND NONHUMILIATED men and husbands) other people will spank their meat to this story, they are the sad miserable ones that are not men anymore they are submissive worms like the writer and his character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hit a home run

got WBC out and spanking, huecuck, Random and the rest - as long as wannabe cucks continue to read, spank, comment authors will continue to write. nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"hated it" fapfapfap

"belongs in fetish" fapfapfap "total drivel" fapfapfap "voted 1*" fapfapfap "gay story" fapfapfap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Leave huecuck and the self-loathers alone

They have as much right as anyone to enjoy these stories in whatever manner suits them. If trashing a story is some kind of catharsis for their inner demons so what? Leave them alone and let them work out their shame by negatively commenting. The author can always delete the comments if he wants.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Wrong catagory

She does not love, respect or even like her husband. She is probably fucking half the state and is working on the female other half. He should just leave her and let her pay for the house, the car, the everything because that is the only reason he is there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fap...oh damn...fap...try again...fap...no!....slurp...mmm...creampie...fap...lick...slurp...I hate myself....fap...must get hard on soon....almost...fap...look someone hates the story...lick...slurp...burp!...OWWWWWWWWWWWW...mistress, please...lick.. slurp...I must...insult those that hate these stories....lick...slurp...Master keep still I need your cum in my mouth...mistress...tell him...lick...fap...soon...oh no...it's died again...maybe..it will...rise again?...oh look another man hates this story...fap..fap..fap...fap..oh...nothing...I know...I will insult those that insult cuckold limp dicks like me...fap....fap...I will vote 5 stars for every 1 star....I will...accept no other opinion...fap..fap..yes...almost there...oh no! not again..lick..slurp...mmm...that tastes good...insult this story would you...vote 1 star will you...fap...fap...I am proud of being a cuckold limp dick...I love these stories..fapfapfapfap....I am An Anon cucky and I am proud of what I am, no other reader shall flame these stories...fap..slurp...lick...oh..it's died again! On to the next story...I need my fix...I must insult other readers with usernames...I must not allow them to dis my cucky stories...the stories that almost get me hard...most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
self cucks love you writer

and we shouldn't begrudge them their rite or rong to be queer's about anothers warm curdly sperm in their trap because its all about pimping out your spouse then cock watching while she fucks better lovers than themselves.<P>

Hurray for the numb labido shot English sap/cock suckers.<P>

Rated a .01 score at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never going to keep

the self haters out of the category, period. This is a well written story but hypocrites trash it because they hate infidelity while reading fuck stories in a category about infidelity. They don't have the intelligence to critique the writing anyway as evidenced by the spelling in their comments.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Agree with some others

Wrong category. Belongs in Fetish or Gay. Sucking cock, eating cum from a cock, inviting an ass fucking from another guy, well, it's Zorro, The Gay Blade, in a LW Lit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story is in the wrong category.

Cuckolding is a FETISH. Post this shit in fetish and we won't have to read it.

This category is LOVING WIVES, not pathetic, limp dicked cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
never gonna keep

the wanna be cucked away from a cuck story. period. huecuck, random, ped0 and the rest flock to cuck stories like sperm to an egg. like they are running for mayor of cucktown or something

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Sad

There may well be males who like the subject of this story and women who would stay married to such males, but not me. I found nothing of redeeming value here. Sorry.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE SWINGING 101

and looking for grad courses. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous