Weekend with Aunt Launa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke a few hours later. He looked outside and saw that it was mid-day now. He no longer felt that dull ache in his balls, but still felt "spent". His cock lay flaccid on his thigh. He rolled out of bed, showered and found a different pair of trunks to wear around the Villa.

When he left his cabin, he found Launa sitting cross-legged out by the pool, near the spot where they had sex earlier. She was meditating quietly. She had her "bathing suit" back on. He had to get closer to see it though, since her long red hair covered the back of the top and her bottoms were nothing more than a thin white string riding up her crack. His dick stirred in his shorts a bit, but was still too tired to grow into a full erection. She had milked out all of his reserves and his cock and balls were still recovering. He was now only about 10 yards away from her now. He saw her head turn a little, and he knew that she had heard him.

"Welcome back, Stud," She greeted, and turned back to the ocean.

"Thanks, Aunt Launa, that was amazing," he said. "First you help take the weight off my shoulders by helping me through my dream, and then you made me cum my brains out with your amazing body... Thank you so much."

"Oh the pleasure was mine as well, My Dear," She turned around, leaving her cross-legged posture to lean on one arm and stretch out her long legs. Now she was facing him, giving him that smile again. They were both still glowing from the hot and satisfying sex they had hours ago. "So how are your boys feeling? The potion probably ran it's course by now."

"They feel fine. They were a little sore when I passed out earlier, but now they feel normal." Kyle grabbed his testicles and gave them a soft rub, verifying that they were their normal size and no longer aching.

"That's good. You sure do produce a lot of cum. More than most men. You're like a one man bukkake team." She laughed, "That was a lot of fun, tonight after dinner I think we should see how much of my body you can cover in your cum. It'll be fun!"

Just thinking about that made his cock start to swell a bit. Launa looked down and smiled. "I see he's into it!" and she gave the growing lump in his shorts a soft stroke. Let's go for a little walk. I got some herb from the alchemist supply here on site and rolled some up. Let's take a little walk."

They spent the afternoon just walking along the small section of beach just off the main property. They stopped just shy of the illusion barrier and found a nice place to sit. There was a pleasant gentle breeze coming off the ocean. Launa pulled a joint out of a tiny pocket in the strap of her top and put it in her mouth. She then made a finger gun gesture with her right hand, pointing up into the sky. Her left hand made a gesture that reminded Kyle of gesture he saw a chef make on a cooking show he saw recently where he kissed his closed fingers and then made a opening gesture as if his hand was a blooming flower, magnificent! When she did it though, an intense fire that roared like a welding torch blew from her finger gun hand. Leave it to an Elemental Archmage to have just the spell for the occasion. Fire was her specialty. Dad's focus was Earth. They were just born gifted with their respective affinity that became obvious the first day they began their magic training. Launa held her joint up to the flame and dipped the tip into the roaring fire and took a long drag. With a quick gesture of her hand the spell stopped and he could hear the ocean waves again.

After Launa had a pull she held it out to him, offering him a hit.

"No thanks. I tried it a little my first year at the Academy. Not for me, but I'll have some wine tonight with you though!" He wanted to be cool and join her, but it was true, the last time his friends got him high he just remembered feeling really paranoid and down. Then he passed out for 3 hours in the middle of the day. He didn't want to do that today.

She nodded approvingly. "Fair enough. Just thought I'd offer. This is the first time I've had the opportunity to indulge in a while. Can't really do much of this in the Tower. I'm always busy keeping everything running smoothly and making the Elders happy. That and getting ready for my tests took up all my time."

They sat and listened to the ocean for a minute. Launa quietly puffed on her joint again.

"Aunt Launa, can I ask you a personal question?" Kyle asked, there was a burning question he'd always wanted to ask her, and it occurred to him that this was the perfect time.

"Sure, go ahead," she said.

"Are you jealous of Dad... for marrying Mom? I know you have feelings for Mom, and I caught you guys making out in front of the house once when I was younger, around the time you left for the Tower. You guys were really into it, but then when you were done kissing, I could see you crying. Did you want to marry her too?"

Launa didn't expect that. It caught her off guard, so she didn't have a chance to try and conceal her reaction. She let out a dubious chuckle, one that made her sound like a villain in one of her favorite shows. Once again Kyle got a reaction he did not expect. He expected his aunt to either get annoyed with the question or start feeling sad remembering a painful memory. Instead she sounded like she was remembering something lecherous and perverted. Launa saw the look of confusion on his face and she started laughing again, this time in earnest, blowing out her smoke out in a "Pff-ffff-fff" sound as she tried to stifle her laughter.

"Oh no! No-no-no." she assured him. "That isn't why I was crying. Sorry I keep forgetting your Dad doesn't talk much about the past. I always assumed he eventually had a talk with you about the three of us, but I guess not." She leaned forward and put her chin on her folded arms, her knees pulled up to her chest, and tried to think of how to answer that. Just how much of their perverted world did she want to let him in on? How much did she have a right to say? She decided she didn't need to tell him all the dirty little secrets just yet. He was officially acknowledged as a man now by all, but he was still young and needed to see more of the world with his own eyes. He didn't need to know all the details. Details like how she used sex magic to grow a cock and together she and his father tag teamed his mother until she fainted after hours of them ravaging her with their hard dicks. Or how she and him had erotic futa-on-man sex until she woke and the threesome continued until they were all huddled together in bed watching the sun rise. Things like that are probably best left for another day, or perhaps left in their past. She took another pull on her joint and looked out at the ocean, thinking about exactly how to answer his question.

"I was crying because I was going to miss you guys. That was the day I moved into the Tower. As far as your Dad, Mom, and me are concerned, this is exactly how we were meant to be. I wouldn't have met Luna if it weren't for your Dad. We had a lot of fun... Oh boy did we have a lot of fun, and maybe some other time I'll go into more detail about it. I can say with absolute certainty that I've never been jealous of your Mom and Dad for their relationship. It's just a title, and we still have fun when we have the time. I've always had my sight on becoming the Overseer of the South Tower, and that place is no place to bring young kids, so that's why the tears. I knew it would be a while before we could be that close again. Now that you're old enough I'm certain you could handle it if you wanted to visit sometime. It's just the surrounding guardians that can be unpleasant if you're not used to it. Your Dad hates it."

"Where was I going with this? Oh yeah. Your Mom. Yeah, she is quite amazing. When your Dad first took me to that bar she was working at to meet her, we all hit it off instantly. We brought her back to our place and had a great time. When your Dad wasn't around she and I messed around. We all loved each other and enjoyed our lives as we saw fit. Life pulled us apart for a while, but now that things are different. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of each other. You and your sister are grown. I'm the Overseer of the Tower and passed my tests. I'll have more free time to come visit now."

She paused for a long time after that and stared at the ocean enjoying the buzz from the weed. "Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah," Kyle laughed, "It definitely does."

"Cool. Well I'm thirsty as hell, let's head back and get a bite to eat. Then we can go check out the Master's Quarters!"

Once back to the Villa's main building they enjoyed a lobster dinner and as Kyle said he would he shared a bottle of sparkling wine with his aunt. Then they did a little exploring and found the Master's Quarters. It was much smaller than Kyle expected. For a room with such a grand name it was surprisingly small and cozy. Launa waved her hand at the fireplace and a bright flame came to life within, illuminating the room in soft firelight.

The swimsuit she was wearing fell to the floor with just a couple gestures of her hands. With a wave downward she made Kyle's shorts fall to the floor. She then walked seductively over to the bed, and laid down on her back. Kyle followed her there and crawled onto the bed on top of her and kissed her deeply. Their tongues caressed each other as their hands wandered all over each other's bodies. Kyle began kissing down Launa's neck and spent a few moments licking and sucking on her nipples. He used his hands to push her tits into his face and he kissed each one separately. He returned to licking for a few more moments then began kissing his way down her belly. When he got down to her crotch, she spread her legs for him.

He gazed at her pussy for a few seconds, admiring her nicely trimmed landing-strip and little slit of a pussy. Then he leaned in and starting flicking his tongue on her clit. Launa moaned and pushed her crotch into his face a little harder. He responded by sticking his tongue into her hole and rolling it around, licking at her vaginal walls.

"That's right... just like that. Move around... That feels soooo good." Launa said. Her breathing got a little deeper and faster. Kyle continued to tongue fuck her pussy a little longer, then returned to her clit. He licked, sucked, and kissed her labia.

"Mmmm... Okay, that's enough. Come give me a kiss." Launa beckoned. He crawled back on top of her and looked deep into those emerald green eyes. He leaned forward, his mouth open, and she followed suit. Their tongues slid together as their lips approached and locked together in a deep french kiss. They shared the musk of her sex mixed with their saliva as their tongues danced together. Kyle slid his cock in one smooth stroke and stayed balls-deep inside her for a moment before starting his strokes.

He was less hungry for it this time, because he remembered what she said earlier, "So are we still on for our little experiment, Aunt Launa? You know... the one where we see how much of your body I can cover in my cum?"

"Oh you bet, Tiger..." Launa replied. "Let's work up a nice big nut. By now you're probably full again... or maybe not... You have an unusually large reserve and we got a lot out of you earlier."

Kyle was trying to concentrate. Just listening to her talk was almost as stimulating as her tight, wet pussy that was lovingly caressing his cock. His beloved Aunt Launa was letting him inside her most intimate place, and it felt so very good. She stroked his arms and shoulders as he pumped her with his even strokes. He stared down at her tits as they gently bounced each time he humped her.

When he looked back up at Launa she wore an extra sly smile. The smile turned to a grin and she leaned forward so she could whisper in his ear. "I love your cock" she said seductively and gently licked his ear.

"Oh shit... okay I gotta pull out or your gonna make me cum." He pulled out promptly and gently slapped his penis. Launa cackled comically like an evil witch. "Impressive, young one...", she said, maintaining her evil villain's tone. That sly grin still on her face.

Kyle laughed out loud. The light alcohol buzz was making them silly. Launa crawled off the bed and walked a little closer to the fire. He followed and found himself getting lost gazing at the way the firelight made her hair shine. She smiled charmingly and slowly got on her knees. Now that they were closer to the fireplace he could feel it's heat on his naked body. It felt good.

Launa pushed her chest into his pelvis. Her ample tits swallowed up Kyle's cock in her cleavage, the head poking out just a little bit. She smiled and winked at him. He pulled back a little and pushed back in to her soft tits. He moaned and he felt some pre-cum ooze out of the tip of his dick.

"Ooh you like big titties, don't you..." Launa teased. "Have all you want, baby. It's all for you tonight... Tonight's just for you." She made a pinching gesture with her thumb and forefinger and a small stream of clear fluid started flowing from her fingertips. It was lubricant that she was producing with water magic. She was pouring a little into her cleavage. Kyle felt the oil flow around his dick and Launa's soft skin became slick. When he took a few more strokes he nearly came right then.

"Oh fuck that's so good!" he cried out. He groaned a couple of times and grabbed both boobs with his hands, squishing them into his dick. "I love your big tits..." he said softly. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to keep this up for much longer. His balls were starting to churn in his sack. He wanted to savor this a little longer though, so he slowed down just a little bit and broke his gaze with his aunt to look up at the ceiling for a moment. That kept his cum from erupting out of his cock a little longer, but having two big handfuls of the most amazing tits he'd ever laid eyes on and having his greased up cock slide in and out of that wonderful cleavage proved to be too much pleasure. "Oh fuck, Launa! I'm gonna come!"

She leaned back a little bit and started playing with her tits, pushing them together. "Give it to me then! Pour it all over me! Let's see it!"

Kyle groaned deeply and jerked his cock furiously. His ball sack tightened up and he felt his jizz well up into him and race up his cock. The first stream of cum launched out and was long enough to make connection with her left tit before it stopped coming out of his dick a couple feet away. Launa went "Oooh," in surprise as the next load came. It had a little less volume, and had to fly through the air a short ways before splattering right in her cleavage. It was thick and was already flowing down to her stomach. Then the next load came. Then another. And another.

"My goodness... what a messy one you are! So much cum!", she exclaimed.

Kyle began to laugh uncontrollably. His cock and balls were still tingling from the monster orgasm he just had. His laughter died down to a giggle, and he took a few steps to the bed, and threw himself down on the bed.

"I am so spent... I think I'm gonna pass out..." He said. The afterglow of the orgasm and all of today's fun was catching up to him.

Launa laughed. "I'll bet!" she exclaimed, "I'm fucking covered!" and she was. Both breasts had thick white splatters all over them and a little clear/white river was slowly flowing down into her belly button and back out. She rubbed it all over her torso like it was some kind of exotic tanning oil, massaging it into her breasts and belly. She was intoxicated by the pungent smell of his potent seed. After a few moments reveling in her prize, she stood up and looked over at Kyle to make sure he wasn't passed out just yet. He was dazedly staring at her, a smile on his face. His dick was limp and leaning over his thigh as if it too was staring at her.

"I'm going to take a shower, I'll be right back." Launa said and excused herself to go wash off.

When she returned, she saw Kyle jump a little and she knew he was starting to doze off. Seeing her naked body seemed to perk him up a little though and he greeted her with a beaming smile. She slid into bed along side him. She leaned in and gave him a little peck on the lips. "That was fun, I came really hard in the bathroom just now, seeing myself in the mirror covered in your come. I barely had to touch myself at all." She reached out and gently stroked his limp penis. It was completely expended for now. Even with his vigor Launa had done a good job of draining him and there would be no more tonight. Her soft fingers felt good still. Kyle leaned forward and returned her peck on the lips.

"Fuck that was so good... My friend Ken is gonna be so jealous. He really likes you."

"Oh reeeaaally?" Launa replied, obvious interest in her voice.

Kyle laughed. "Yeah of course, Ken talks all the time about how awesome the 'Crimson General' is and how amazing you were at the Battle of the Nexus. He went crazy when we first met and I told him who Dad and Mom were. When he found out he was all like, 'So that means the Crimson General is your aunt!? Holy shit!' and he asks every now and then about you and if there would ever be a chance that he'd get to meet his Sorceress crush. He thinks you're a legend."

"OK now I remember you mentioning him last night. Why don't you have him over tomorrow then? We'll have a hot tub party!"

Kyle's eyes widened in surprise. He didn't think she would suggest bringing him over to join them here at the Villa. His mind then naturally imagined what they eventually would get up to and the thought excited him. His friend Ken was black and had a nice big cock. He imagined his aunt riding his friend's big black cock while sucking him off at the same time. This thought caused a stir in his cock. Even though it was exhausted by the days events, it still grew a little at the thought of tag teaming this beautiful woman laying beside him. His eyes crawled all over her incredibly sexy body. Him, his beloved, gorgeous aunt, and his best friend, all fucking and feeling good together in the luxury of the Villa's outdoor hot tub. That sounded like a good time to him.

"Hell yeah, I'll give him a call in the morning."

The next morning Kyle gave his friend Ken a call. With a little sorcery his aunt sent a charm to him using one of her dragonlings and he was able to make it to the Villa by dusk. He was a handsome young black man with short hair. His hair was a dark brown with a few highlights of lighter brown mixed in. He had blue eyes and had a little five o'clock shadow going on. He was heavier set than Kyle and had a little bit of a belly on him, but he also possessed a little more muscle overall.

When Ken walked through the metal doors he was greeted by his friend and the Legendary Crimson General herself! He couldn't believe it, she was even more beautiful than the pictures he had seen! That amazing figure and nice big titties. She was dressed so casually, too! Not like in the photos he saw in full Magi attire. He did his best to hide his eagerness but the look on his face said it all. Launa did her best to put on a heroic smile and waved quietly.

"Oh wow, thank you so much for having me over tonight! It's an honor!" Ken greeted. He started to reach out his hand to kiss her hand, which would have been appropriate in their world for a man who just met a woman he admired. Launa, instead of giving him her hand gently grabbed his hand and guided it to her hip. Then she reached out and did the same with his other hand. She placed one of her hands on his chest and her other on his hip. This intimate "slow dance" greeting is something that followers of the Goddess do to greet trusted friends. Launa's tits lightly rubbed on his pecs as she looked him in the eyes and smiled warmly. He got lost in those green eyes as she spoke, "Thank you for coming on such short notice! Kyle's told me all about you. I'm looking forward to tonight!" She held on for another moment, their bodies touching. She was so close he could smell her perfume. That was when Ken realized that he was going to get more than just a meet and greet with one of his heroes. When Kyle called he simply said that he was staying at the Villa and his aunt was there too, and they'd be there for one more night. If he wanted to come hang out that evening he was welcome. After that the message was full of instructions on what he had to do to get there, starting with the charm that had just been delivered to his doorstep.