Weekend with Aunt Launa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle stepped up behind Launa and placed a hand on top of Ken's, which was still resting on her hip. Ken looked over her shoulder and saw Kyle smiling and nodding. Launa gave a similar devious grin and all he could do is smile nervously.

Launa pulled away from him and looked at Kyle. She took his hand and stood shoulder to shoulder with him. As they started to turn away to start walking back to the main building, Launa looked back and held her other hand out to Ken. He promptly took her other hand and the trio began walking together into the Villa. They walked like this in silence for a moment, then Launa spoke, "You showed up at a great time! We were just about to have dinner. Then we'll have a little toast and jump in the hot tub!"

They enjoyed a steak dinner together and had their toast with wine. Launa excused herself to go put on her bathing suit and said that she would meet them there. After she left, Ken put a hand on Kyle's shoulder and looked him in the eyes in disbelief, "Holy shit, Dude. I thought when I was coming over tonight we were just going to have dinner and play games. I was thinking I'd get to know what she's really like in person for a little bit and chill and have a few laughs and that would be it. Am I just imagining things, or are we about to tag team her fine ass in a hot tub?"

"You are definitely not imagining things," Kyle replied, he was grinning with an impish smile. "Now let's go get changed. I have a pair of swim trunks you can use."

They promptly left and got changed in the cabin Kyle spent his first night in. Not far from the pool area. After they each used the shower, they changed into their swim shorts. Kyle's was yellow with white flowers. Ken's was the identical pattern in red and white.

He led Ken to a part of the property that had the higher class cabins. They let themselves into the one Kyle and Launa picked out earlier. They walked through the living area of the cabin and out the back sliding glass door to a patio. Out here was the hot tub. Launa was already there, submerged up to her neck in the steaming hot water. She was watching a flat screen television that was mounted on the side of the cabin. On the screen was some anime that they didn't recognize.

Launa turned to face them. As she did this she sat up in her seat. This brought her chest above the water and Kyle saw she was wearing the white bikini again. Her red nipples showing through the now-transparent top. She smiled a cheerful smile and shrugged her shoulders, causing her boobs to bob up and down on the hot, steamy water. She giggled a little just to be extra girly and play it up.

"I went ahead and put on some Queen's Shade. It's an old series, it was one my favorites when I was younger." Launa said, nodding at the television.

"Nice. Now that you mention it I think I saw some of it a long time ago with you," Kyle said as he stepped into the hot tub. It was a round tub with a "ring" of seats around it's perimeter. Launa was positioned in the best spot for watching the TV, directly opposite of it. He walked in front of her and took a seat to the right of her. Ken followed suit and took a seat to Launa's left. They all sat politely for a few minutes, staring up at the screen. They watched as a large breasted elf warrior woman scolded her apprentice on screen. An ambush took place in the show and a spectacular action sequence played out, holding their attention for a good ten to fifteen minutes. After the action sequence was over, the show switched gears and the characters started talking and their attention started to wander to other things.

Launa looked back and forth between Ken and Kyle. "Ara, Ara..." she said in her best Japanese accent. They both stared at her intently as her hands started rubbing their cocks underneath the water. She could feel both of them getting harder under her gentle strokes and squeezes. Kyle reached out and copped a feel of her left breast with one hand, and was rubbing her ass-cheek with the other. Ken reached out with one hand and started stroking her thigh. All three were wearing large grins on their faces. For the boys this was their first time in a threesome. For Launa this was... shall we say... not her first time with multiple partners, but never with lovers this young, and the fact that this was her little nephew and his friend turned her on big time. Everyone could feel the eagerness building.

"Had enough of the show?" she said teasingly and giggled. "Me too..."

She started to stroke them a little harder. When she did this they both moved in closer. Kyle started to kiss and lick at her shoulder while he continued to fondle her tits and ass. Ken got a little bolder and leaned in for a kiss, and she reciprocated. It was a sweet, tender little kiss. Then Launa open mouth kissed him, pushing her tongue into his. He quickly followed suit and started teasing her tongue with his.

They did this for another minute or so, then Launa broke her kiss from Ken and stood up. She quickly undid her top and slipped out of her bottoms. Seeing this, the boys quickly removed their shorts and threw them towards the patio door.

"You boys stay down in the water for a little longer," Launa instructed. They obediently returned to their respective spots.

Launa turned to face Ken. Then bent at the waist so that she could continue making out with him. She braced herself on his shoulder and thigh with her arms. Ken reached out, grabbed a titty in each hand, and began to gently massage her boobs. This gave Kyle perfect access to her butt. Kyle reached out and grabbed an ass-cheek in each hand and helped himself to her pussy. He buried his tongue as far as it would go in her vagina and wiggled. Launa moaned in pleasure, "Mmmm..."

This continued for about five minutes until Launa once again broke away from Ken long enough to say, "Okay that's good, now let's all stand up for a while." She righted herself and the boys followed suit. She continued to face Ken and reached out and started stroking his long cock. It was quite a bit longer than Kyle's, but about the same girth.

"Nice cock," she complimented as she stroked his long sable member. Ken only replied with a moan of pleasure, leaned in, and kissed her. He was too lost in the moment to make any clear reply. Kyle was rubbing his cock on the small of her back and her buttocks. She could feel how incredibly hard he was and was pushing back on him gently. She liked the gentle tickle of the soft skin of his ball sack against her butt. Their hands wandered all over her body. One of them would cop a feel on her tits for a while while the other rubbed her hips, ass-cheeks, and clit. Then they'd switch. Their hands felt different from each other, giving her a mix of sensations. Ken's hands were a little bigger than Kyle's and had callouses, providing a rougher, but still soft touch. Then at one point each guy had a hold of a boob and she felt very intimately the difference in their hands and this caused her to moan out loud. Their thrusting started getting a little more aggressive in response.

"Ok it's time. I want you boys to spit-roast me. Fuck me, Kyle while I suck Ken's dick." She gently pushed Ken to the edge of the hot tub. He sat down at the edge and propped himself up with his hands. She bent down and took as much of Ken's cock into her mouth as she comfortably could at first, working her tongue and lips on his head and the first couple inches of his dick. Kyle stepped up behind her and slid his cock into her from behind. Both guys groaned in unision and each entered her. Launa's giggle was muffled by Ken's cock in her mouth. Kyle started humping harder and faster. She then pulled Ken's cock out of her mouth with a "pop" and licked at his head sloppily and noisily. Then those sounds were followed by a wet slurp as she vacuum sucked it back into her mouth. She licked at his head inside her mouth while Kyle pounded on her from behind some more. Then she pushed back on Kyle, trying to envelope more of his cock in her pussy. She moaned into Ken's cock, the feeling of hard young penises thrusting at her from both directions was making her head spin. She began to get a little louder with her moans. Kyle reached down and started to grope her right breast and gently pinch at her nipple. This caused her to scream a little, again it was muffled by Ken's big black cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck! This is so hot! I love you so much, Aunt Launa!" Kyle cried out and began pumping her harder. She pulled Ken's cock out of her mouth and Launa felt her first orgasm of the night build up in her pussy. She moaned loudly. Then started to yell, "Oh god... Oh fuck... Oh FUCK ME!!" while she continued to stroke Ken's cock. She then started flicking her tongue all over his cock head and rubbed his big black staff all over her face. Her vagina clamped down on Kyle's hard cock and she screamed in orgasm into Ken's dick like a microphone. She half expected a flood of cum to start filling her womb but it never came. After Launa came Kyle paused his stroking so that her sensitive, twitching pussy could recover. Kyle then pulled out slowly.

"I want more..." Launa said once she regained a little of her focus. "I want to ride Ken's cock." She gently pushed on Ken's pecs, giving his nipple a little squeeze as he obediently laid down on the ground, his dick twitching, pointing straight in the air.

Launa crawled out of the hot tub and straddled Ken. Kyle got out as well and Launa looked back at him and pointed to a spot to her left on the ground, signaling him to stand there. He did so.

Then Launa lowered herself onto Ken. She slowed down on the last couple of inches. This young man was one of the biggest she'd ever been with. He didn't have much girth but the sheer length reached parts of her that hadn't been stretched by a hard cock in a while. "Oh fuck..." she managed to say. Ken's breath was taken away, only in his wildest dreams did he imagine that this would happen. He had been beating off to the thought of making love to The Crimson General since he was fifteen. Now here she was riding his hard cock. Balls-deep! Her big titties danced before his eyes as she bounced gently up and down. Then he watched her lean over and start sucking off her nephew, his best friend... Such a perverted scene. He watched on in a daze as his her lips and tongue danced around his dick. His balls were swinging freely, occasionally getting a lash from Launa's tongue. He reached up and began fondling her ample tits. Her soft, warm breasts gently shook in his hands as she continued bouncing on his cock. He kneaded them softly and she moaned in approval. This was an amazing wet dream come true.

It was at this time that Ken started to feel his balls ache and tremble a little bit. All this ultimate stimulation was finally starting build towards his orgasm. As if in response, Launa reached down and stroked his chest. There was a cooling sensation to her hand and he felt his impending orgasm withdraw, just a little. That energy, instead, moved up his body into the center of his chest, between his pecs, causing a wonderful warm tingling sensation there. "Oh wow," he whispered. This must be sex magic, he thought to himself!

Launa made another similar move on Kyle. Since Kyle was doing a better job managing his arousal level, she could focus all her energy on the ejaculation spell. With Ken she needed to reach in with her energy to cool him down a bit and redirect some of his energy to his heart center so that he wouldn't bust his nut just yet.

Kyle felt that familiar warm tingling sensation and knew that this was going to be an even better nut than yesterday. He understood better the sex magic she was using now. Obviously it made orgasms stronger and feel even better, but it did so much more than just that. Part of what makes sex feel so good is the transfer of energy, not just fluids. This spell opens up channels of chi in the body and forces healing energy through you. It also "overloads" your genitalia and does specific things to men and women.

Launa swirled her tongue around his cock head and he immediately stopped analyzing her technique, and instead let the feeling of her lips and tongue on his shaft fill his mind. The spell was starting to work it's way into his balls. He heard his friend start to grunt a little more urgently and he knew he was feeling the same thing. Launa too was starting to moan more urgently. She got more aggressive with her cock humping and tongue twisting and doubled her suction on his dick and everyone started to hump uncontrollably. Kyle felt his balls clenched up and cum started to blast out of his cock.

Launa took in one mouthful of his jizz, then pulled him out, leaned back, and cried out, "Oh god this is so good! Fuck me, boys! Give me all your cum!" She screamed loudly and let Kyle's cum rain down all over her body. With one hand Kyle started furiously jerking his cock. His other hand reached out and grabbed one of her bouncing titties. Cum continued to fly from his dick while he stroked, coating Launa's tits. Ken cried out and bucked his hips up into Launa. They could all hear the louder "squish" her pussy was making as he pushed into her with each thrust, his come filling her deepest places.

Launa's body was like a conduit of magical energy. Ken's huge black dick was stretching her to her limit, his cum covered cock felt like a high powered magic generator humming hotly in her pussy. Her mouth was full of Kyle's jizz. Under the effects of the spell it felt like phantom popping candy was going off in her mouth. This warm, tingling sensation was also being showered all over her as her nephew's cum kept splattering all over her tits. His thin but soft hand was also rubbing the cum into her tits. That was almost too much for her to handle and she nearly passed out. Her eyes rolled up towards her forehead and went cross eyed. Her jaw went slack and her tongue lolled out. Her mind had gone blank with all the sensations and magical energy that was now rushing through her mind and body. All she could do is whimper a little. Her ability to speak coherently was completely gone.

It took a full minute of them seemingly frozen like this for the whole spell effect to fade enough for them to snap out of it. They all blinked a few times and looked at each other in a daze. Then they all laughed heartily together.

"Holy shit! That was amazing!" Ken said, "I can die a happy man now. I'm gonna owe you both for the rest of my life... That was incredible"

Launa laughed giddily, "Oh my god thank you so much boys... That felt great. Thank you for making this the best weekend I've had in years... I really needed it! Actually right now I need to wash off," they all laughed at that. Her entire chest was covered in Kyle's cum. As she stood up, Ken's cock flopped out and laid down on his thigh flaccidly. A sizable blob of cum dropped out of her pussy and landed with an audible "plop" on the ground. After that a small river of white started running down her left thigh.

"Damn!" she exclaimed. "You boys really do like me, don't you?" she joked and stepped back into the hot tub, wiping off her breasts and washing her face. The boys followed suit and joined her in the hot tub. Then they cuddled up closely, naked and smiling from the physical comfort of the hot tub and the spiritual warmth of the glow of hot and satisfying sex. They watched a little more television like this, but drowsiness started to take them and they all got out of the hot tub and went into the cabin. Ken passed out on the couch, and Kyle & Launa slept in each others arms in the main bedroom.

The next day was pleasant. The boys commented that their balls hurt and Launa made a couple more doses of the regeneration potion she gave Kyle earlier in the trip. They enjoyed breakfast together, and exchanged stories before they all "checked-out" of the Villa together. Ken was the first to pull away. Leaving Launa and her nephew together to say their farewells.

"Thanks for everything, Aunt Launa," Kyle said. His eyes started to pool up with tears, despite his best efforts.

"Hey, don't mention it, Kiddo." Launa gave him a warm hug. "And I promise, we'll see each other soon again. It's like I said, I have more free time now!"

"Yeah I know, I'm just sorry it's over."

"Nah, don't think of it that way. Yeah, our little vacation here at the Villa is over for now, and next time we're here things will probably be a little different, but I'm sure it'll still be fun! I'll make sure to come visit you guys soon. Tell everyone I love them." Launa leaned forward, put her arms around his neck, and gave him a slow, sensual kiss on the lips. He reached down and gave her ass one last squeeze.

"I will," he said, and let her go. Launa smiled and turned to walk away. She didn't drive to the Villa, so Kyle's car was the only vehicle in the dirt parking area. With a quick sweep of her hand and a snap of her fingers her body seemed to get swallowed up by a bright flash of light and instantly soared into the sky like a shooting star to the southeast.

Kyle stood there for a few minutes, listening to the ocean waves and the birds. Remembering the events of the last two days. He was pretty sure he would never forget this weekend with Aunt Launa for the rest of his life. He got into his car, started the engine, and drove away. Time to go home.