Weekend with Connie and Dave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

"No wonder Tess always liked licking my pussy," she joked, taking Daves cock out of her mouth. "I taste pretty good."

When she went back to sucking Dave, she reached under her body and started rubbing and squeezing my balls.

"Connie," I panted. "You're going to make me cum."

The moment the words came out of my mouth, she took Daves cock out of her mouth and pulled away from me, rolling over on her back.

"I want to see you when you cum inside of me," she said, lying on the bed, rubbing her pussy.

I moved between her legs and eased forward, sliding in as slowly as I could. Once inside of her again, I lifted both of her legs up on my shoulders and thrust as deep as I could, grinding our pubic bones together. As she writhed underneath me, the tremors running through her body told me she was close to cumming. Her eyes met mine; she smiled and brought her right foot to my mouth. I paused for a second and looked at them.

"Go ahead," she purred. "I know you want to suck on my toes. I want to feel them in your mouth."

I started by licking her big toe, taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. When I worked my way down, her eyes opened in shock as I licked the underside of her second toe.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Keep doing that, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...Mmmmm."

Her body started to shake, she moaned so loudly I knew the neighbors had to have heard her.

"God that felt good," she practically shouted. "Now fuck me, I want to feel you cum inside me. Fill me up."

I raised her hips up and started driving my cock into her. With her body rolled up, the tops of her big boobs were bouncing against her chin. She saw me watching and started pulling on her nipples. She craned her neck and started licking her boob, and then she brought her nipple up and started pulling on it with her teeth. I was right on the edge of cumming when Dave reached behind me and started rubbing my balls and my cock as it went into his wife...That was all I could take. With a shout and a groan, my cock started pulsing and I was filling her pussy with a torrent of cum.

The second I finished cumming, Dave gently pushed me aside and plunged his hard cock inside of her.

"Oh yeah babe, fuck my pussy, fuck me," she chanted.

I reached down and started rubbing Daves balls as he slammed into her. I could feel them start to tighten in my hand. While I cupped his balls I could feel her pussy with the tips of my fingers, I could feel a small river of cum running out of her pussy, down to her ass as Daves cock forced it out of her. I palmed his balls and let my middle finger push into her ass.

"Do you feel him finger fucking my ass?" she moaned the question to Dave.

All he could do was nod.

"Do you like him rubbing your balls?"

He moaned a yes.

"Did you like watching him fuck me?"

He moaned another yes.

"Do you like fucking me with his cum in my pussy?"

That time all he could do was moan.

"I'm going to cum again," she cried out.

That set him over the edge; his balls tensed one last time as he drove himself inside of her as deep as he could. They both started cumming at the same time. Then he collapsed on the bed beside her in a sweaty heap.

Exhausted, the three of us started to doze off.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers
12