Weekend with Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple continues to reconnect.
2.6k words
4.41
10.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Saturday: Part 2

I hear him come through the door and head to our bedroom. I stay where I am sitting at the kitchen table sipping my water. He will come find me when he is ready. Ten minutes later he saunters barefoot into the kitchen wearing only an old pair of well-worn jeans. I let my eyes leisurely glide up his body from his bare feet, the low-slung waist of his jeans as they hang just so, up his chest, and finally stopping at his intense blue eyes. For several moments, we simply stare into each other's eyes.

"Would you like to lay on the couch with me and watch a movie, baby?" he asks. "I think a bit of rest is in order."

"That sounds like a great idea, Daddy," I respond. I could use a bit of rest after the barrage of orgasms I've experienced already today. I am sure there will be more to come before the night is over.

"I'll make popcorn," I suggest.

"Ok, I'll grab some pillows and a blanket and meet you in the living room."

"Ok. I will meet you in there shortly."

Five minutes later we are seated on the couch with pillows and a large fleece blanket. A big bowl of popcorn is in my lap and my head is resting on Daddy's shoulder. He pushes play. I wonder what movie he has chosen. As I hear the opening music of Big Girls Don't Cry, I know he has picked one of my all-time favorites, Dirty Dancing. I grin up at him with a big goofy grin. I know he hates this movie.

As the closing credits are rolling up the screen, Daddy and I are laying wrapped around each other on the couch. My eyes have just barely stayed open through the whole movie. Daddy has taken a small nap. I gaze down on his face slack with sleep. The depths of my love for him cannot even begin to be explained. My heart swells with pride that I get to call him mine. Leaning down, I gently place a kiss on his lips. His eyes flutter open and he grins at me.

"Is it finally over?" he teases.

"Yep, what do you want to do now, Daddy?"

"Hmmm, what time is it?"

"Four o'clock."

"Do you want to get ready and go out to dinner? We can go to that little Italian place you like. Then I'll bring you home and see what kinds of wicked things I can come up with to do to you."

I giggle, "mmm, that sounds like a great plan, Daddy. I'll go upstairs and freshen up. Um...do I have to wear the vibrator thing again?"

"No, I have a different surprise for you tonight, baby doll," he says with a grin and a glint in his eyes. "Go on up and get ready for dinner. I'll join you in a minute for your surprise."

I head to the bedroom to brush my hair and fix my make-up. Daddy walks in with his hands behind his back. I finish freshening up and walk out into the room. Walking over to Daddy, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Pull your panties down, bend over the bed, and flip your skirt up," he commands. I immediately comply. My mind is racing. What is he going to do to me? His hand runs over my backside. Soothing me. *Smack* *Smack* *Smack*. He slaps my ass several times. Not very hard but enough to get my blood flowing. I hear a snap and feel something cold drip down onto my puckered hole. A finger pushes against me and works the lubricant into and around my asshole, getting it well lubed and stretching it a little for whatever is to come. A cold point is pressed against me and I feel my anus begin to stretch as he pushes a plug in. This plug is heavy, solid and very smooth. He works it in and out, twisting and pushing until he reaches the widest part. I moan as I realize this plug must be made from metal. The plug reaches its widest point and he lets it slide back out a bit and then pushes back in, he repeats this action a few times slowly fucking my ass with this new plug. Finally, he pushes it back into the widest part and holds it there for a moment before pushing it home and seating it firmly in my ass with my sphincter gripping the narrow neck.

Daddy tells me to stand and he pulls my panties up and my skirt down. He tells me to walk across the room and as I do I feel the weight of the plug moving inside me. He chuckles at the look on my face. This is going to be almost as bad as the vibrator except I probably won't be able to cum. I know this is Daddy's plan. I will be so hot and turned on that I will be begging for it when we get home.

I blush, a slow, burning desire already beginning to uncurl deep in my belly. Holding hands and giggling together like lovesick teenagers, we head back into town. Throughout the car ride and dinner, we take the time to really enjoy each other's company. We flirt, giggle, and steal kisses from each other at every opportunity. These moments are fleeting and precious. I relish these carefree times of reconnecting with one another. Anybody watching from the outside would think we had only just begun dating instead of being married for six years. After dinner, we go for ice cream and walk around downtown exploring some of the little shops, prolonging our date night.

All the while, the plug is ever present in my mind. I can feel it every time I move, and walking makes it ten times worse. I am so wet I can feel my panties sticking to my crotch and I am afraid everybody around me can see the arousal on my flushed face. Daddy finally has mercy on me and steers me back toward the car to head home.

Back at home, Daddy's persona shifts. He becomes my Daddy, my Master, once again. He directs me to our bedroom and tells me to get ready for him. I am now once again kneeling naked, on a pillow, on our bedroom floor. Knees spread, hands resting on my knees, my thoughts racing. I know Daddy is going to want to use our other new toys tonight and I am excited and nervous. I concentrate on my breathing to calm myself. In, out, in, out. From the corner of my eye, Daddy's bare feet come into view. I know without looking that he is wearing nothing but those sexy low-slung jeans. He rests his hand on top of my head and allows me to lean into his leg. We stay like this for a few moments steadying each other. My desire for this man is always an ever present burning in my belly. The plug in my ass has me so wet and ready for him.

He helps me to stand and again fastens my wrists into the soft leather cuffs. Pulling my arms above my head, he attaches the cuffs to the hook in the ceiling, once again stretching me up until my arms are taut but my feet are still firmly on the floor. Next, he attaches cuffs to my ankles. Spreading my legs wide he hooks the cuffs to a spreader bar about three feet wide. With my legs spread this wide my feet are just touching the floor enough so that my weight is not solely on my arms. I breath in and out forcing myself to calm even though my heart is racing with anticipation.

Daddy slips a sleep mask over my eyes, leaving me in darkness. My other senses heighten as I struggle to hear what he is doing next. I flinch slightly from surprise as he skims his knuckles down my back. Oh, he knows how to get me needy and wanting. He lightly runs his hands over my whole body. Skimming over my shoulders, down the sides of my breasts, over my belly, down my thighs. All my nerve endings are singing. Suddenly, he pulls his touch away from me completely.

I gasp at the stinging line of fire I feel next across the backs of my legs. Daddy has brought out our new whip. I was expecting this to be intense but wow! Another line of fire flares up on my legs slightly higher than the last, as Daddy flicks the whip across my skin. Agonizingly slow he continues to flick the whip back and forth across my skin, moving up as he goes. Up my thighs, over my ass, across my back, the lines of fire burn with an intensity I didn't expect. Each slash causes me to cry out. Daddy moves to my front and moves up the front of my body in the same manner. Slowly slashing the lash back and forth across my body. When he reaches the apex of my thighs, he lets the small flogger tails at the end of the lash slap against my now dripping pussy, ripping a scream of pleasure and pain from my throat. He continues his way up my body, lashing my breast several times before dropping the whip on the bed. I sag in my bonds, panting and absorbing all the sensations. I am crisscrossed in small red stripes on the entirety of my body. The whip slashed my skin with just enough force to leave a mark but not to welt. The marks will fade within an hour or so.

Daddy gently places his hand under my chin and lifts my head up. He pulls that mask off my eyes and looks deep into my eyes, gauging my reaction and making sure I am ok. My eyes are wild with pain and lust and arousal. I want him, I want him inside me right now. He reads all of this and is satisfied that I am good to continue. After helping me drink some water, he places the mask back over my eyes. Neither of us have uttered a word since he has entered the room, other than my moans and screams.

I feel a cool liquid dripping across my shoulders and then Daddy is rubbing the soothing oil into my skin. He rubs it in all over my body soothing the fire from the whip. Once I am all covered, I feel his hands on my ass cheeks, messaging and spreading my cheeks. He runs a finger around the base of the plug getting lube worked back around it. He twists it a few times, then gently pulls until it begins to come loose and pops free. He pours a little more oil on it then slowly fucks me with it. I begin to pant. I want him to touch my pussy, my clit, anything to push me over the edge. He is not ready for me to cum yet and seats the plug back into place.

Pushing one, then two fingers into my dripping pussy, he fingers me agonizingly slow, dragging his fingers out of me to taste my arousal. Next he moves on to my breasts, squeezing them and then pinching my nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger. His mouth finds a nipple and begins to suck and lick. He continues to alternate licking, sucking, and nipping my nipples, elongating them until they are hard as pebbles. He releases them and I gasp as a clamp tightens around one and then another. I breath through this new onslaught of pain/pleasure. A slight sheen of sweat covers my body as I ache to cum.

I sense Daddy is standing beside me and a cry out, more in surprise then pain, as a flogger comes up between my legs and flicks on my already aching pussy. Daddy whips my pussy again and again, occasionally landing blows across my ass, my shoulders, and my thighs. One final blow lands squarely on my throbbing clitoris and I fly apart with a staggering orgasm that goes on and on, leaving me limp and ragged. Daddy removes the clamps and soothingly suckles my nipples to relieve the pain.

Daddy unhooks me from the ceiling and lays me back on the bed. He does not remove the spreader bar. He attaches my wrist cuffs to the headboard, then pulls my legs up by the spreader bar and attaches it to the headboard with a rope. My legs are now spread and lifted. I cannot move or close my legs. I try to squirm but there is little play in my bonds.

"Mmmm, I love seeing my good little girl all spread out and displayed for me," Daddy whispers in my ear. "I am going to make you cum so much, baby."

I moan at his words and try to fathom what wicked plans he has for me now. I feel the sting of a crop on my inner thigh. He works my thighs and my pussy with his crop. A buzzing sound starts and my body jerks as I feel the strong vibrations of our wand against my swollen aching clit. He holds it there and watches me attempt to move away from the strong sensations with no avail. He presses it against me until I am screaming in orgasm. He does not move it when my orgasm is over, instead he continues to hold it against me, forcing me to come three more times before he has mercy and removes it. I am gasping and all but crying. My pussy is so sensitive right now I think a gust of wind would push me back over the edge.

"My turn now," Daddy murmurs. At some point he has lost his jeans and I feel the head of his cock at the entrance of my slit. "Oh, baby, you have quite a puddle going here, I wonder if we can make it bigger."

Slowly he slides the length of his hard cock into my soaked pussy. He seats himself in me and holds for a moment. Oh, I feel so full, between him and the heavy plug in my ass. He starts to move and that brings me to a whole new level of pleasure. His cock sliding against that plug is driving me towards another mind blowing orgasm. My thighs are shaking, and I am near to hyperventilating. Daddy presses his thumb against my intensely sensitive clit, and I fall over the precipice. I scream out as my orgasm rips through my body. I squirt all over Daddy's cock, thighs, and leave a huge puddle on the sheets. Just as I think I can no longer bear this intensity, Daddy slams deep into me and fills me with his cum.

My head lolls as I float somewhere in the clouds. I want to hold onto this feeling for as long as I can. I blink my eyes as I slowly come back to consciousness. Daddy has removed the plug and untied me. He is looking down into my face, grinning. I stare back lovingly as I stretch my achy muscles. I don't feel as if I could cum again today if I tried. Daddy leads me to the shower and we take a nice hot shower together and wash away the day. Afterwards, he dries me off with a big fluffy towel and leads me back to bed, my eyes barely holding open from exhaustion.

We curl up together into bed and both fall immediately to sleep. My last conscious thought is how much I love him and how lucky I am to have him in my life.