Weekend with Mistress and Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pinches your nipple through the soft pink fabric of your lingerie eliciting a low gasp. "Don't you think you should have been better behaved yesterday?" Another pinch, harder this time. "What do you think we should do about that?"

Before you can answer, he's pulled you back two steps, and pushed you against the wall, still facing away from him. He reaches down your micro pink lingerie skirt and rubs over your pussy. He still hasn't stopped pinching and twisting your nipple. You feel yourself getting turned on at being humiliated in this manner. Getting wet from being in trouble, being controlled.

You whimper, rubbing your legs together and he finally spins you around, smacking you lightly in the face, startling you. "Ow". You bite your lip and say nothing.

"Good girl. You know you deserve it, don't you?" You slowly nod. He rubs a hand over the reddening mark on your face. Gives it a firm pat. He grabs your jaw.

"Walk towards the hallway."

You took your phone momentarily and sent me a quick text telling to follow but without any interruptions of any sorts.

"Yes, Daddy."

You walk towards the hallway and stand waiting. He's right behind you and gives you a slight push.

"Bedroom."

You start to walk up the stairs, but he grabs your arm and yanks you back down.

"I think you're missing something."

You were blank, confused, and he sighs, pushing you against the wall and pulling your hips out. He pulls back and smacks your ass, hard. You wince and realized what you did wrong.

"Yes Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy."

He smacks your ass three more times, hard and fast, and pushes you back towards the stairs.

"Bedroom." He repeats.

"Yes Daddy."

When you get upstairs you stand in front of the bed, hands at your sides, head bowed, waiting; meanwhile I crawled my way into the corner of the room and sat there on my knees, unmoving and watching.

"On your knees." You do it without hesitation, happy to please him.

He undoes his belt, pulling it free with one motion, and unbuttons his pants.

You wait, butt on your feet, hands flat on your thighs.

He frees his cock and rubs it. You watch it harden and sit up, taking him in your mouth. He grabs the sides of your head, twisting his fingers in your hair, and forces himself deeper. You relax your throat and take him.

"Get up." He commands. You stand. He tucks himself back into his boxers. "Lean across the bed. Keep your feet on the floor and grab the other side."

You bite your lip and slowly do as he tells you. He wasn't kidding. He is going to punish you for being a brat on yesterday's date.

Your pussy throbs and you feel yourself getting wetter.

You hear him open a drawer behind you and you brace myself, waiting. You hear the small Clink as he picks up his belt and your legs clench as your pussy drips, soaking yourself with your own juices. You groan quietly and dig your fingers into the bed. How can you be so turned on by this?

"What should I beat you with?" He purrs in your ear, startling you.

You bite your tongue and say nothing. You feel the familiar sensation of leather running up your leg and he flicks your skirt up, making you flinch. He lightly smacks your ass. "Well?"

You whine a little. Another harder smack.

"Belt, Daddy." You know he doesn't hit as hard with the belt; the crop will leave welts.

"You want the belt?"

You nod into the blanket, fisting the blanket, and you feel him go to stand behind your rear. He pulls your lingerie skirt down to right above your knees.

"Count. You get ten."

You brace myself but he plunges two fingers into you and finger fucks you hard for a second. You gasp and moan, pushing towards him and he pulls them out.

SMACK!

"One!"

SMACK!

"Two!"

SMACK!

"Three!"

The whacks progressively get a little harder each time. You get to 9 and try to relax for the last one but he stops.

"That's a pretty shade of red." He rubs your stinging ass and you whimper, just wanting him to get it over with. He rubs his fingers over your pussy.

"You're such a naughty little pain slut getting turned on over being spanked. Maybe I didn't hit you hard enough." He slips two fingers inside you and finger fucks you again. You arch your back and tighten your grip. He pulls out and slaps your pussy, hard, and you jump. He does it again, and you feel the vibrations in your clit and moan.

He leans over you and wraps a hand around your throat. He's got the belt clenched in his other hand on the bed

"You're being a very good girl right now, but I still think I need to fuck your ass."

"No, Daddy, please." You whimper.

"Please what?" He wraps the hand holding the belt around you and rubs your clit. You can feel him hardening against your ass, and the leather rubs between your legs as he makes you even wetter.

You squirm under him. "Please don't fuck my ass Daddy. I'm not ready for it." You breathe, "Please, I'm sorry."

"I don't think you are." You feel him tug down his pants.

"I am Daddy, please don't." You don't move though when he stands back up. "Please-"

"STOP." He bellows and you immediately shut your mouth and bury your face in the blanket. You tighten your grip on the bed.

SMACK!

You cry out "Ten!"

He snaps the belt, making you jump, and wraps it around your neck like a leash. You feel him check the tightness. Satisfied, he pulls on it and you arch my back, letting go of the edge of the bed.

"What are you?"

"I'm your slut Daddy..."

"And what does my slut do?"

"Takes daddy's cock."

"That's right." He yanks on the belt until you're sitting on your knees in front of him. He tucks your hair behind your ear and kisses your temple. He reaches down and around you and rubs your clit in slow circles. You moan quietly. He growls in your ear, "You take my cock. Wherever and whenever I want." He pushes you back on your hands and knees. He rubs your juices up over your tight asshole and you gasp.

"So if I want to fuck your ass..."

You feel his hard cock press against you. You whimper and bite your lip. He yanks on the leash.

"What do you say, Slut?"

"Y-yes Daddy..."

"Good girl." He growls. He wraps his hands around your thighs and pulls your legs back, forcing you on my stomach. He positions himself between them, pushing inside you.

You cry out feeling him inch by inch and dig your fingers in the bed.

He pulls back out and starts thrusting inside you.

You're loud and tearing up as he fucks your tight ass with his thick long cock. Your pussy juice makes for a great lubricant and he's sliding in and out of you hard and fast, stretching you, punishing you.

"Rub your clit." He orders.

You reach my hand down to your pussy to do as he says. Your pussy is dripping and he growls at you to rub myself faster.

"I want you to cum while I'm fucking. This. Ass!" He thrusts hard with each word and you scream.

"Yes Daddy!"

"You going to be a good girl from now on? You going to piss me off like that again?" He yanks on the belt again. "Act like a little brat??"

"No Daddy!" You sob, "I'll be a good girl!"

"What happens when you're not?"

You can barely take it anymore, You stop rubbing your pussy and brace your hand down on the bed. You hope he doesn't notice.

"You're going to punish me again, Daddy!!"

"Say Good girls get fucked, Bad girls get fucked in the ass! Say you're getting punished for being a fucking brat!"

"Good girls get fucked, bad girls get fucked in the ass..." You are so out of breath, You can barely get the words out. Your asshole hurts and you know mascara is running down your cheeks. Your hair's in your face and you swipe it away.

"I'm getting punished for being a brat!"

He slows down, but still pushes deep

"Beg Daddy to fuck your pussy."

"Please Daddy, please fuck my pussy. I need your cock, please!"

He pulls out slowly and whispers in your ear, "Don't. Move."

You stay still, grateful for the breath. Your ass is throbbing. So is your clit because you still haven't cum.

He comes back in the room. He brushes your hair out your face and trails his fingers down your back. He peels off your lingerie bra and pulls it over your head. Takes the belt off your neck.

"Face down, ass up."

You keep your upper body still and lift your hips, tucking your knees under you.

He rubs his head along your slit and you moan, pushing towards him.

"That's my Good girl." He slams his cock inside you and pushes down on your back. You scream, in pleasure this time, and he fucks you hard and deep.

"That's my good girl. You like Daddy's cock?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like Daddy's cock!"

He presses against you, squeezing your tit hard, using it to rock your body harder. You feel it building, intense and almost painful. You need to cum.

"Daddy..." You can't get it out.

"Come all over Daddy's cock baby girl."

It's all you need to push yourself over the edge and you scream, squeezing him tight. He keeps thrusting into you, harder now, and Clench your whole body as another orgasm rocks you.

"Where should I come baby?"

"Come inside me Daddy, come deep inside my hot wet pussy, tell me it's your's!"

"Fuck yes it is. This is my. Fucking. Pussy!"

He pulls you against him tight and holds himself inside you, finally cumming too.

You both slump down and he rolls you on your side, wrapping his arms around you. He tucks your hair behind your ears and Combs his fingers through it. Kisses your shoulder, your back, your cheek. You settle into him, pain forgotten, and close your eyes with a sigh.

"Good girl. That's my Princess."

"And, you may leave now. We want privacy." With that, I quickly crawled out of the room and closed the door. I looked down at my chastity, I could feel my dick aching the entire time. I was more frustrated than I have ever been ever.


12