Weekend with My Little One

Story Info
This is chapter 1 of a weekend with my submissive.
1.2k words
4.09
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend with Her:

It has been a long 7 months of not seeing each other and the last time we were together was not good, we broke up. After finding our way back to each other, we rekindled our Dom/Sub dynamic.

My name is Jay, I am 28-year-old not so tall as I stand about 5"7inches. Working out is a major part of my daily life to which I could say I have a good physic; I am dark skinned, and I also have luscious locs which compliment me well. I have always been in control however I met an older woman in my early twenties that swiftly shifted that control into Dominance in my relationships.

Mie just turned 26 years old, she has the prettiest eyes which I often tell her that I can get lost when gazing into them. She's not too dark and not too light so she's right in the middle, with a slim figure, nice perky boobs with a nice firm ass that she grew since she started working out. Like me, she too has locs and let's just say she is an elegant girl because whatever she wears, she makes it look good.

As I previously mentioned, after spending 7 months not seeing one another we decided we would spend a weekend together. We planned that it would start on Friday and last till Monday. So, with the dates chosen, we started searching for Airbnbs that would best accommodate us. We found a pleasant little place that included all the amenities and privacy that we would need. As a Dom, I like to make sure I find all the best ways for her to display her submission to me while also making sure she enjoys every moment.

Her instructions:

 I sent a specific hairstyle for her.

 Only pack dresses to wear around the house.

 No underwear

 One specific red dress

 Bring all the toys that I have previously purchased.

As soon I gave her the instructions, she got excited and could not wait for the weekend to start. A week prior we decided that she would get there early Friday morning while I would arrive in the afternoon. As planned, she arrived in the morning, to grow her craving I didn't communicate as much with her during the day only to check on her to make sure she eats etc. When I was on my way to her, I sent her a text.

Me: Little One

Her: Yes Sir

Me: I am on my way now!

Her: Yay I cannot wait to see you Daddy

Me: Me too Little One.

Me: Now I want you get naked and wear that collar I got you with the leash

Her: Yes Sir

Me: Good Girl

And I didn't respond back for the remainder of my 15 minute drive as I know that would get her mind going crazy not knowing what time exactly, I would get there and what I would be planning already which is one of the things that I like about her. 15 minutes later I arrived in front of the house, I called her.

Me: Little One, I am here.

Her: Screaming on the phone, I'm coming down.

Me: No Little One, I want you to unlock the door and get on your knees to wait for me.

Her: Yes, Sir Daddy.

I immediately hung up and made my way to the small set of stairs that led up to the front door, upon opening the door all I could see was the most beautiful girl with the most seductive eyes looking up at me and her hand reaching out the leash to me.

I smiled at her, continued scanning her body and the cold air in the room started to harden her nipples which absolutely aroused me right away.

I said: Hello my Little Slut, she shyly replied hi Daddy, I took the leash from her and planted a kiss on her forehead then one on her lips. She tried to go for a French kiss to which I obliged that lasted for a good minute then I pulled away gazing at her again.

I told her "You look good Little One", she blushed and said, "thank you, for you Daddy".

I pulled the leash upwards and she understood that as the cue that she could finally get up off of her knees as she did I gave her a big hug because I know she fancies them and they make her feel safe, she rested her head on my chest then I pulled her face toward me and started kissing her passionately, I played with my tongue in her mouth to which she reciprocated my actions I grabbed her ass and began to squeeze her ass cheeks while playfully smacking it.

As we continued kissing I guided her to the couch so that I could sit down, she slid back down to her knees in front of me and asked me for permission to touch me and she gently started licking my neck then stopped to pull my shirt off as soon as it was off she continued to kiss my neck going slowly down to my chest as I guided her focus to my nipples to play with them at that point I started to get hard which she noticed since my dick was basically poking her boobs.

She continued to kiss all down my body until she reached to reach my pants where she stopped and asked, "may I please Daddy?" I nodded yes in agreement then pulled my pants down my dick almost hitting her in her face because I wasn't wearing any boxers she smiled then immediately began to lick around my dick from side to side while her hands were still roaming my body she navigated her tongue from side to side till finally reaching the head then slowly licked it which I am a fan of I let out a quick moan then she put my dick in her mouth and slowly worked it down her throat I let out a loud fuck in response while she went further down my dick until it reached the back of her throat she left it there for a couple seconds then went back up repeating the process a few more times to which I could only say fuck Little One.

Then she started to speed up the motion while receiving encouraging words from me like "Good Girl"," Daddy loves that" which I knew would only make her wet, as I watched her going up and down my shaft, feeling her lips wrap around my dick while her hands simultaneously played with my balls I couldn't handle it anymore I was on the verge of ejaculation and I voiced it that only motivated her to go faster while glaring into my eyes after a good 30 seconds or so I felt my balls tighten and my first load hit the back of her throat like a volcanic eruption spur after spur hit her throat again and again until I was fully relieved.

She kept the cum in her mouth when it finally stopped, she looked up at me with those big, beautiful eyes and swallowed every last drop I smiled and said, "such a pretty Little Slut" she smiled back at me and said, "thank you daddy". We stayed in the same position for a minute then she told me "Sir I cooked for you".