Weekend with Norman Ch. 01

Story Info
May you always be the man of my daydreams.
1k words
3.86
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane's heart took a step sideways in her chest as she veered her car towards the familiar interstate exit. She felt her lips begin to swell as her imagination outran her exhausted car the last 3 miles towards her destination. The Virginia creeper had changed the country side in the last three years, its long vines slowly covering every tree and rock in a wave of unrelenting green. The trees bending to the weight of the vines, created large spires amongst the waves of ivy. As the otherworldly countryside rushed by, she found comfort that the exit sign still showed a sun bleached green background with faded white font for exit 268.

Am I doing the right thing? The last time we did this we almost broke each other apart.

Jane's mind flashed with memories of Norman's body pressing firmly against her own and tilting his head down to kiss her. She felt heat start to rise in her lips when she thought of how perfect his jawline looked when she kissed him. The rhythmic tingle in her full lips began to travel down through her body.... A car horn blare flung Jane back into reality. A truck with a rusted out bed, zoomed passed her car and through the traffic stop. She looked down to find her right hand pressing down hard into the soft fabric of her skirt. Jane slowly pulled her hand away, her index finger and thumb wet with herself. As she put her hand back onto the the steering wheel, she noticed a wet spot of her proudly donned the front of her skirt.

How can I be this horny and have not seen him yet?! Shit!

The traffic light changed to a glaring red and Jane finally looked around and realized she missed Norman's apartment turn off by a block. Jane sighed as she surveyed the deserted intersection. How did she miss driving 3 miles?

The traffic light flashed green and Jane made a u-turn as she grumbled at herself for acting like a lustful teenage girl. They had started out just as close friends. Her sexual attraction towards Norman had been slowly shaped and sculpted over the years.

When Jane first meet Norman she wasn't looking to date anyone, college was for making friends and having fun. And Norman didn't seem to be looking for a partner either, or at least not in her, at first.

Jane turned into the apartment complex and found a parking spot immediately next to the exit.

Jane flipped down the the car mirror and checked her make-up for the 30th time. She smoothed our her short black skirt and pulled up her right thigh high stocking that had fallen down over the course of the drive.

Ok, you are here. Time to leave the car. Breathe.

Jane's hands remained on the steering wheel as she felt her stomach butterflies double in size. She let out a long slow breath and turned off the car.

The air was crisp and cold as Jane made her way across the parking lot and into the stairwell. The cold somehow caused her already hard nipples to become even more hot and sensitive. As Jane began to climb the stairs she became distracted by the amazing feeling of her dress shifting across her tender nipples. By the time she was at Norman's front door, she felt that she was filled to bursting.

She knocked on Norman's door. No answer. No sound. The silence stretched out, wind cut through the stairwell and Jane's skirt danced up her thigh, her firm ass briefly exposed. Jane place a hurried hand on the wild skirt and then tried the door again. The door swung slightly inward as if left crack opened.

"Norman?"

What is he up to? We have only talked on the phone, we haven't seen each other in so long and this is the greeting I get?

Jane swung the front door wide, revealing empty hallway.

"Norman?"

Oh no! What if I'm in the wrong place?!

Jane face flushed as she dug into her purse for her phone. She checked her phone and then looked at the bold black numbers 1253 printed on the wall on the right of the door.

Does he just want me to walk in? Ugh, Fine. I'll play his game.

Jane crossed the threshold into the warm apartment, head tilted a high, eyes glued to the still empty hallway. A column at the end of the hallway blocked Jane's view from the rest of the apartment. She silently walked short quick steps and peer around the column. The apartment expanded into an open kitchen, living area, with an attached balcony.

Time stopped when Jane's eyes caught Norman's nude body casually lounging on the balcony. He was reclining on a lawn chair that ran parallel to the balcony door, giving Jane a full view of Norman. Her eyes danced over the body she imagined so many times, the sun leaving nothing to hide.

Norman looked into the living room and smiled. His right hand slowly crept down his body towards his growing cock. Jane walked towards the balcony, her eyes never leaving that ever growing dick as Norman leisurely stroked himself.

Jane wordlessly stepped out onto the balcony and faced him full on. Norman's head began swell as she climbed on top of him.

He smells even better than I remember.

Jane felt deliciously overwhelmed as they began to explore each other. Her lips hovered over his neck as her smell filled him. She could feel his cock press firmly against her wet skirt. Jane closed her eyes as her left hand traced across his chest. His lips hungrily found hers. Jane began to shake. Norman smiled as he pulled his soft lips away and looked into her eyes. "I've missed your touch Jane"

Jane let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding and her body began to shake less. Reaching up with her left hand, Jane pulled his head closer to hers and kissed him again. She let out a small moan as she felt him push himself harder against her. Jane lifted her hips, willing to have him inside her. Norman pulled away his perfect lips again and gave her a wicked smile.

"Baby, you have to earn that."

- [ ]