Weekend Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are devious," suggested Cathy.

"I'll take that as a complement," I said.

"It was," Cathy answered.

"When do you want to do this?" Giselle asked.

"How about tomorrow?" suggested Cathy.

"That's pretty quick," said Jessie.

"Less opportunity to screw up the surprise," Cathy explained.

We settled on the next day.

"One more thing," I suggested. "Lay in enough supplies so no one has to leave the house over the weekend."

"That's perfect," said Giselle. "Seven o'clock at the Kroger. We do our shopping, pick keys and take the groceries home."

"Agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed," we all answered.

We put our hands together in the center and cheered. Then we went home to prepare.

I took a shower Friday afternoon and had supper with Drew.

"Can you clean up while I go to the market for supplies for the weekend?" I asked. I picked up my keys and headed out the door before he could object.

Jessie was just getting out of her car when I pulled into the parking lot. "What should I get?" I asked. "I don't know who's going to my place and what they like."

"Not a problem. Get what you'd usually get for you and take it with you. Whoever goes to your house can take their bag with them," said Jessie.

Fifteen minutes later, all four of us were gathered in the parking lot. Cathy grabbed a baseball cap from the trunk of her car. "All right ladies, time to make your choice." She threw her keys into the cap.

We followed her example. There were four sets of keys in the hat.

"Who's first?" Cathy asked.

"All at once," I suggested. "If anyone gets their own keys, we all try again."

Seconds later, we all had a set of keys. I held out the ones I had. "Whose are these?" I asked.

"Those are mine," said Cathy. "Looks like you're going to spend the weekend with Mike. Be nice to him."

"I will," I promised.

Cathy drew Scott, Jessie drew Von and Giselle drew Drew.

We exchanged phones, wished us all luck, hugged and kissed each other and got in strange cars with our groceries and overnight bags to drive to one of our best friends homes to live with their husband for the weekend.

On the drive to Cathy's, I realized we hadn't planned an exit strategy. "Oh well," I thought. "I don't need one until Sunday."

It was almost seven thirty when I pulled into Cathy's driveway. Or was it Mike's driveway? I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my nerves, grabbed the bag of groceries, got out of the car, locked it and walked to the front door. I took another deep breath and reached for the door latch. It was locked.

While I was searching for the house key among Cathy's collection of keys, Mike opened the door. "Lost your key ... oh, hi Madison. Where's Cathy and what are you doing here?"

"Can I come in and I'll explain?" I asked.

"Of course," Mike said. He held the door open, I walked in and he closed the door behind me. "Well, I'm in," I thought. "So far his DNA is on target."

I handed the bag of groceries to Mike. "Can you put these away while I get something from the car?" I asked.

"Sure," he agreed and took the bag toward the kitchen.

I left the front door open while I went back to the car to get my overnight bag. Mike was standing in the doorway when I turned around. "Shit," I thought.

I walked back to the door and Mike held it open for me again and closed it again behind me. I could see the curious male DNA working in his brain. "So, what are you doing here?" he asked.

I noticed he asked about me first when, originally, he had first asked about Cathy. I kept it straight forward and simple. "I'm your wife for the weekend."

I watched his face as he tried to process that statement. He was a mixture of concern and opportunity with a hint of caution. "You're my wife for the weekend?" he echoed.

"I am," I kept it simple thinking that saying little worked best while he tried to fill in the blanks himself.

"Where's Cathy?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I lied.

More DNA processing. "Is she someone else's wife for the weekend?"

"That was the plan," I told him.

"Not your husband?" he asked.

"Could be but I don't know." I said.

The wheels continued to turn. "How many of you are part of this exchange for the weekend?"

I think it was sinking in. "Four," I told him.

"So, she's with one of three possibilities?" he concluded.

"That's the math," I confirmed.

"And you don't know who?" he asked.

It was time to change the dynamic. I raised my hand and ran it gently down the side of his cheek. "And you don't need to know," I said.

The gears were starting to slow down. The DNA was winning. "Did you put the groceries away?" I asked.

"They're on the counter," Mike said.

I headed for the kitchen. Mike followed me. I unpacked the groceries while he watched and tried to put them away. Several times I asked him where something was usually kept. It was a very domestic scene.

"Would you like a beer?" Mike asked when I was finished.

"Mike," I said. "I appreciate the offer but I'm not a guest. I'm your wife. Is that something you would ask her?"

"Sometimes," he said.

"Then, sometimes, yes, I'd like a beer," I said.

Mike took two beers from a drawer in the bottom of the refrigerator, opened them and handed one to me. I took the beer and headed back to the living room. I sat on the sofa and sipped my beer. Mike followed me and sat on a chair opposite me. "Is that where you usually sit?" I asked.

"No, he said. "I usually sit on the sofa."

"Well, there's plenty of room." I patted the cushion next to me. "Sit here."

Mike moved to the sofa but left a socially acceptable space between us. I realized that I could probably play his game for the entire weekend. That wouldn't work well for the plan unless I took charge. I hoped the others weren't having similar problems.

"Mike," I said. "I think you're having difficulty understanding the situation. I'm your wife for the weekend. That's reality not a dream. Treat me like you'd treat Cathy. I'm not into violence or S&M but just about everything else is okay. We don't have to go anywhere or do anything else for two days."

"Excuse me for a moment," Mike asked. He got up and headed for the bedroom. A minute later, Cathy's phone in my purse rang. I answered it.

"Is Cathy there?" Mike asked.

"Are you trying to speak with your wife?" I asked.

"Yes," said Mike.

"This is your wife," I said. "What would you like to know?"

Mike stuck his head around the corner to the hallway, his phone held to his ear. I waved to him and put the phone back in my purse.

He laughed, put his phone on a side table in the hallway and sat down next to me, a little closer than before. "Nice stunt," he said. "You've thought of everything."

"We hope so," I confirmed.

"So," he said. "You're my wife for the weekend?"

"I am."

"And you know what that means?" he asked.

"I do."

"Everything?" he asked.

"Everything," I confirmed.

"Tonight?" he asked.

"Tonight."

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow night?"

"Looking forward to it," I said.

"Damn," Mike said.

"I hope not," I quipped.

Mike laughed.

I picked up the television remote from the table next to the sofa. "What's on TV tonight?" I asked.

Mike looked like a kid who the tooth fairy took his tooth and didn't leave a dollar. I laughed. "Gotcha," I said.

Mike laughed again. "Are you always this much fun?" he asked.

"You have no idea," I told him. I took a swig of my beer.

Mike pointed to the remote in my hand. "Are you going to turn it on?"

"Why would I turn it on?" I asked.

"State's playing tonight," Mike told me.

"Mike, Mike, Mike," I said. "Are you a fan or a player?"

I handed him the remote. "Decide," I said.

Mike took the remote and held it in his hand for a moment. Then he tossed on the far end of the sofa and looked at me. I could see the gears turning in his head and he made a decision. He slid closer to me, took my hand and kissed me. Not a passionate kiss. An exploratory kiss. I returned the kiss with enough emphasis so he would know he'd made the right decision.

"Excuse me for a moment," I said. "I need to change into something more appropriate." I picked up my overnight bag and headed to the bedroom. I left Mike sitting on the sofa with a smile of expectation on his face.

In the bedroom, I stripped down and opened my overnight bag for something to wear. I had packed a three piece baby doll nightie but now it didn't seem appropriate. I needed something that would project strength and determination to Mike, not a Barbie doll outfit. I started to look through Cathy's dresser for something more appropriate, acutely aware of my current state of nakedness. In a bottom drawer, I found a long, white silk nightgown. It looked promising. I put it on, smoothed the fabric and looked in the mirror.

I looked fantastic. The nightgown had thin shoulder straps and fit tightly over my breasts emphasizing my nipples. It continued down my body, clung to my hips, outlined my triangular unshaved mons and finished almost at my ankles. If I were a man, I'd want to fuck me.

I touched up my hair with a brush of Cathy's that I found in a drawer and walked back into the living room.

Mike was waiting impatiently on the sofa. He turned when he heard me coming. The look on his face told me everything I needed to know. "Jeezes," he muttered. "Sex tonight is guaranteed," I thought.

Mike managed to get off the sofa. "My turn," he said and headed toward the bedroom.

I sat on the end of the sofa against the arm for a moment. Then I went over to the stereo system and found a soft jazz station for background music and sat back on the sofa to wait.

Mike was gone for twenty minutes. I was beginning to think he had escaped somehow and was almost ready to go see if the bedroom window was open when he returned. He was wearing a yellow terry robe that came to mid thigh. He had showered, shaved and combed his hair. When I detected a slight scent of peppermint, I added brushed his teeth. "Game on," I thought.

Without a word, Mike sat next to me on the sofa, close enough for our thighs to touch. I looked at him and tried to put on my most approachable look.

Mike leaned in and kissed me. Not the same kiss of a half hour ago. Nothing touched me except his lips. No hands or tongues. I expected him to palm and squeeze my breasts and maybe slip a hand over my pussy but he never moved. Just his lips against my lips.

His lips massaged my lips. He kissed my upper lip. He kissed my lower lip. He kissed the corners of my lips. His lips rotated against my lips. His lips never parted, just kissed me. I opened my mouth slightly in invitation and touched his lips with my tongue. His lips opened slightly and he continued to kiss me. Still no hands either on my waist or around my shoulders.

I touched my tongue to his teeth and his mouth opened further. I explored the back of his teeth with my tongue and dragged my tongue along the top of his mouth. Like his hands, his tongue did not respond. I wanted his tongue in my mouth. I pried his tongue from the bottom of his mouth with my tongue and tried to suck it into my mouth. He didn't resist and soon I was sucking on his tongue and moving it around my mouth with my tongue.

Then the kiss ended. I'd never been kissed like that and I was breathless and wet. Mike took my head in his hands, so gently that I almost didn't notice. He kissed the tip of my nose and my forehead. He tilted my head, ran his tongue behind my ear and sucked on my earlobe while one of his hands tugged on the other ear lobe. It was all new to me and I can't describe the mix of feelings I was experiencing.

Next he kissed my neck on one side and stroked it with his hand on the other side. His kisses progressed down my chest, over the silk nightgown and reached my breast. He ran circles over the silk and around my nipple with his tongue while his hand mirrored his movements on my other breast. I was lost. Mike could have me anyway he wanted, whenever he wanted. I slid down on the sofa until I was prone beneath Mike's erotic advance.

I wanted more, without the damn nightgown. I pushed the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and tried to move the top of the nightgown down my chest. Mike didn't offer help. Eventually, I was able to pull the silk from between his lips and my nipple until it bunched around my waist and his lips were kissing my naked and very aroused nipple. He finished with one nipple and replaced his fingers on the other nipple with his lips. The fingers of his other hand replaced his lips and drew slippery circles around my wet nipple. He never palmed or lifted my breasts with his hands. Just focused on my nipples until they grew so big and hard that they hurt, a delicious, wonderfully erotic hurt.

Eventually, Mike continued his kissing tour of my body. He kissed down the center of my torso, over the silk nightgown again and discovered my navel. I didn't know that my navel was an erogenous zone until Mike probed it with his tongue. My innie became an outie and he sucked it until I quivered beneath him.

He kissed lower, over the silk and over the pillow of pubic hair between my legs. His kisses were driving me insane. He found my clitoris but he was struggling through the silk nightgown to get a proper grip with his lips. I was desperate to remove the barrier. I pulled the gown up in the front and then in the back repeatedly to expose my pussy and my ass. Eventually, I had the gown bunched around my waist and Mike was free to raise havoc on my pussy. And what a delightful havoc is was. My orgasm captured my soul and wracked my body and didn't stop for me to breathe.

Mike kissed the inside of my thigh. I thought he was planning to tour my legs and probably my feet. I wanted none of that. What I wanted was him inside me, soon.

I pulled his head up and his body forward. I untied he robe and it fell open. I expected that he was naked under the robe and I was right. His erection stared at me from between my legs. And what an erection it was. I thought briefly how lucky Cathy was and I wanted to berate her for keeping Mike's cock secret.

I pulled him further up my body until I could kiss him. I tasted myself on his lips and I kissed him again. I moved him forward until I could feel his erection against my labia. I pulled again and surrounded the tip of his erection with my labia. I pulled again and this time Mike helped me. He pushed forward and his glans entered my vagina.

I almost passed out with the feeling. I recovered and pulled again. Mike moved on his own and I could feel every inch of his cock stretching my vagina as he slid slowly into me. I lay back and relaxed, wallowing in the emotions as Mike pushed inside me until he could go no further.

I wrapped my arms around his body and my legs around his waist and held him immobile until my orgasm passed. I loosened my grip and Mike began to move inside me. He'd withdraw until the tip of his cock was rubbing against the front of my vagina and then push inside me again until he collided with my cervix. Over and over he repeated his movements, firm but always with kindness and a real appreciation of my feelings.

My orgasm built again but I managed to keep it on the edge until Mike grew even larger, pushed up and deep inside me and unleashed a torrent of life affirming semen against my cervix. I lost it. I ended up curled in a ball on my side, unable to talk, hardly able to breathe and nearly unconscious. Miraculously, Mike finished spooned up behind me and still inside me.

We relocated to the bedroom. Mike carried his robe and I kept Cathy's nightgown wrapped around my waist. We got on the bed and Mike cuddled behind me as before and found a way inside me. We lay like that for several long minutes. Eventually, I grabbed one Mike's hands, pressed it against my breast and dozed off.

I woke when Mike twitched inside me. I squeezed him with my vagina and he grew inside me. He twitched, I squeezed and Mike grew until he filled me completely again. Then he started to move forcefully in me. I gasped and pushed back against him. I rolled until I could get on my knees and Mike stayed with me. He stroked repeatedly in me from behind. This wasn't the same as the last time. This time we were fucking. We were fucking for the thrill of fucking. We were fucking for the fun of it. I loved it. I'd been here before, I knew what to expect and encouraged Mike to further efforts.

We continued like that for ten or more minutes. Mike never seemed to tire. My orgasm arrived first and Mike quickly followed. We collapsed on the bed alongside each other. I lay on Mike's chest with his right arm around my shoulders and his left hand idly toying with my breast and nipple and my right leg over his hips.

"Are you all right?" Mike asked.

"I'm fine," I said. "How about you?"

"I came inside you," he said with a tinge of concern.

"Twice," I said.

"Was that okay?" he asked.

"Mike," I said. "You can cum inside me whenever you want. Make that every time we fuck. I'm not going to get pregnant and, even if I did, it would be worth it."

"How about the rest of it?" Mike asked.

I lifted my head and looked at him. "I'm surprised you have to ask," I told him.

"I need to know," he admitted.

That was the insecure side of the male DNA talking. "Not bad for a first time," I told him.

Mike looked crestfallen. I laughed. "Mike, it was a joke. It was incredible," I told him.

"We could try again," he suggested.

"Mike, how much more than incredible do you need?" I said. "Yes, we're going to try again but not to improve on what we've already accomplished. We're going to try again because we want to and we're going to keep trying until we can't try again or Sunday afternoon. Right now I need a short rest."

I reached for and fondled his penis. "And so do you," I added.

I looked at the clock on Cathy's dresser. It was after midnight. "Right now I need a shower and I think I have an unfinished beer in the living room."

I freed myself from Mike and headed for the bathroom. I peed and started the shower. I stripped off the useless nightgown, left it on the floor, grabbed a washcloth and entered the shower when the water was warm. I was soaping my body with body wash in the shower when Mike came into the bathroom. He peed and stepped into the shower with me.

He took the washcloth from me and began to wash my breasts. "I can do that myself you know," I said.

"I just don't want you miss anything," he said.

I relaxed and let him wash me. He did an incredible job. He cleaned from between my toes to behind my ears. He was extremely gentle and very thorough. He didn't miss a square inch of my body. When he was done, he handed the washcloth back to me and waited.

I understood. I washed his body with the same care he washed my body. Miraculously, when I got to his penis, it immediately responded. I wasn't surprised. This was Mike's erection and he had already demonstrated what he was capable of. "Well, look at that," I commented.

Mike looked and gently slid his hand between my legs. "Feel that," he commented.

I laughed, turned toward the wall of the shower and bent over. "Why not?" I asked.

Mike slipped into me from behind again. We fucked and played with each other until the hot water was gone. I dried myself and headed back to the bedroom. I picked up Mike's yellow terry robe and put in on. I was tying the belt when Mike arrived. "What am I supposed to wear?" he asked.

"Whatever you want," I said with a smile. "You live here. I bet you can find something." I looked at his still partly distended penis. "Come as you are is an option," I suggested.

I headed for the living room and my warm beer. I took a swig, swallowed it, walked into the kitchen and poured the rest down the drain. Mike walked into the kitchen, naked with another ready for action erection.