Weekend Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that your idea of dressing for the situation or an invitation to me?" I asked.

"It was your idea," he reminded me.

"How you dressed not the blatant advertisement," I laughed.

"Did it work?" he asked.

"It did," I admitted. "And if it's still there when I wake up in the morning, I'll consider making use of it. Right now, I'm going to get some sleep."

I drank a large glass of water and headed back to the bedroom. Mike followed me. I looked at the bed. "There is no way I'm going to sleep in that bed," I declared.

Mike pulled the top sheet over the mess. "How about that?" he asked.

"For you maybe," I said. "Not me."

I headed for the guest room with Mike in tow. I turned down the covers and crawled between the sheets. Mike crawled in beside me. I fell asleep in his arms with him rocking me gently like a baby.

I woke late Saturday morning. The covers had been pushed to the end of the bed. Mike was sleeping on his back snoring quietly. He still had an erection.

I got up, peed and came back to bed. Mike was still asleep and his erection was still beckoning me. "Incredible," I thought. "But a promise is a promise."

I threw my leg over Mike's hips, aimed his erection with one hand and lowered myself on it. I closed my eyes and absorbed the feelings as Mike slid slowly into me again. I was overjoyed to have him inside me again and I realized that I missed him when he wasn't inside me. When our pubic hair was entwined and he was inside me as far as he could go, I began to rock back and forth on him with small circular movements while simultaneously rapidly circling my clitoris with two fingers. My orgasm was almost immediate and intensive. My scream woke Mike up.

His confusion lasted only a second. He grabbed my hips. "What not even a good morning kiss first?" he questioned.

Still shaking, I leaned over. "Kiss me," I demanded.

Mike leaned up, I leaned further down and we kissed. His hands moved from my hips to my breasts. I tried to keep moving on him while I kissed him and he squeezed my breasts. I almost succeed with all three but chose to focus on my continuing internal battle. I sat upright again, our kiss ended and Mike's hands fell back to my hips. I came a second time and Mike pumped millions of sperm with semen inside me.

I dismounted and stumbled out of the room thinking that Mike was doing the all man thing this morning.

I found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to wear in my overnight bag, took one look at the bed from last evening and decided to postpone stripping it and washing the sheets. Actually, I thought I would tell Mike to do it.

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for both of us when Mike entered, nude again. He took one look at me. "Damn. Read the wrong memo again," he commented.

I laughed. "Go put on something," I said. "Breakfast will be ready in five minutes."

After breakfast, I sent Mike to strip the beds and start the wash while I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher. I was sitting in the living room looking at Mike's laptop that I found next to the sofa. Mike came into the living room. "What are you doing?" he asked with alarm.

"Checking my email," I said.

"But that's my laptop," he said.

"I got that but I thought you wouldn't mind," I said.

"I guess it's okay if that's all you're doing," he relented.

"That's all I'm doing now," I said.

Mike's expression went dark. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Your browser history is very interesting," I told him.

I could see his mind racing. "What about it?" he asked.

"Let me show you," I said. I went to his browser history and brought up a video. I started it and turned the laptop so he could see the screen. "Do you watch this stuff often?" I asked.

The video was of three people on a bed. One of the women was giving the man a blow job while the other woman was riding on his face and squeezing her own tits. "Shit," said Mike.

"You're violating my privacy," he insisted.

"I'm your wife," I said. "Don't you think I should know?"

"My wife doesn't know," he asserted.

"You mean your weekday wife. I'm your weekend wife and I want to know," I informed him.

"You won't tell Cathy, will you?" Mike pleaded.

"No, but I think you should," I insisted.

"Shit," Mike repeated.

"Look Mike," I said. "I like you and I like Cathy. I'm going to give you some free advice even if you don't want to hear it. Look at these women. I've never seen Cathy naked but neither of these whores can hold a candle to her body. Neither of these women is real. They've had hundreds of hours of plastic surgery to have those breasts, those lips and those asses. Cathy is real. She's here for you. You can have it all whenever you want. You don't have to fantasize about fake tits and asses."

"I can't," Mike said.

"You can't what?" I asked.

"I can't ask her," he said."

"Listen to yourself," I said. "You don't have to ask her. She wants you. She'll give you whatever you want. All you have to do is pay attention and be there when she is."

"That won't work," he said.

"How do you know it won't work?" I asked.

"It hasn't worked," he insisted.

"That's because you're in your own way. Somehow, you believe something that isn't true. Let me give you an example that it does work. When you and Cathy were first married, that first night, in a hotel room, did you ask?"

"No," he admitted.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I guess we just looked at each other and it happened." He explained.

"Didn't ask. Just looked at each other. Have you really looked at Cathy recently?" I asked.

"I guess not," he admitted.

"Another example," I said. "When I showed up on your doorstep last night, did you ask?"

"No," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you told me you were my wife for the weekend," Mike answered.

"And because I was your wife you assumed sex wasn't just possible, it was guaranteed?" I stated.

"Right," he agreed.

"Well Cathy is your real wife," I explained. "Why isn't sex guaranteed with her?"

"I don't think she wants to," he said.

"Mike, I guarantee she wants to. More than I want to and that's hard to beat. Treat her like you treated me and she'll fuck you until you cock falls off and then she go to work on your fingers and tongue. Can you do that?"

"I think I can," he said.

"Can what?" I asked.

"Treat her like I treated you," he said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise."

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear," he laughed.

"I'll know if you don't," I told him.

"How?"

"I'll ask her," I said.

"Damn."

"Now take off those shorts and sit on the sofa," I said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to fuck you," I told him.

I kept my promise.

Saturday went too fast. We had sex. We had lunch. We made love. We napped. We had sex again, twice. Mike washed the sheets while I made dinner. We had sex. We had dessert. More sex and showers. We watched a porno on Mike's laptop and paused it while we had sex. Finally, we went to bed, made love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday morning, Mike had an erection again. This time I woke him up before I mounted him. We were having a late breakfast when Cathy's phone in my purse rang again. I fished it out but too late to answer it. I called back. The phone number was Jessie's phone but Cathy's voice. "Did I interrupt anything?" she asked.

"Nah. We were just having a late breakfast," I told her.

"Great. Sunday dinner this afternoon," she stated. "Two o'clock at the Citadel."

"Nice. Everyone?" I asked.

"Everyone. All eight of us," Cathy confirmed. "And bring my car and phone. You drive. I'll drive Mike home after dinner."

"We'll be there," I committed.

"Great."

Back in the kitchen, I told Mike we had a dinner date.

He took the news with a sigh. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"That means you're going home to Drew?" he said.

"And Cathy's coming home to you," I reminded him.

"Yeah," he said.

"Remember your promise," I told him.

He brightened. "Thanks," he said.

I looked at the clock. We have to leave about one thirty. If we take a half hour to clean up and get ready that leaves two hours to kill. How do you want to spend it?" I asked.

"I want to fuck you," Mike said.

"I was hoping you'd say that," I said. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" I added.

"No," smiled Mike. "What do you want?" he asked.

"Perfect," I complemented him. "You have been listening. I want the Mike I met Friday night," I told him.

His smile broadened. "We don't have that much time," I commented.

"I'll settle for the short tour," I said.

We were only five minutes late for dinner. We weren't last. Jessie and Von showed up fifteen minutes late.

Between courses, I excused myself to go to the "Powder Room." I caught Cathy's eye and indicated that she come with me. In the Ladies room, Cathy asked, "What's up?"

"I wore your white silk nightgown Friday night," I confessed.

"You found that?" she exclaimed. "I haven't worn that nightgown for decades."

"I'm afraid it's a mess," I told her. "It's on the bathroom floor and probably needs to be professionally cleaned."

"Was it worth it?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, but that's a story for another time," I told her. "Do you have something else like it?"

"I have another one, black, exactly the same," Cathy said.

"Perfect. Wear it tonight," I told her.

"Why?"

"Don't question my judgment. Just wear it. You'll thank me."

"More secrets," she commented. "But I'll do it."

I hugged and kissed her. "I'll call you in the morning," I said.

"Why?" she asked again.

"Welfare check," I said.

After dinner, I drove Drew home. It was a quiet ride.

I sat in the driveway with Drew. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he answered.

"You seem angry," I stated.

"No. Not angry," he insisted. "Meditative, pensive, even confused, but not angry."

"Care to talk about it?" I asked.

"Friday night, I opened the door and Giselle was standing there. I was surprised and confused," Drew explained. "I had no idea she was coming and or why she was there."

"She was there to spend the weekend with you," I told him.

"I got that. She explained the whole weekend wives thing," Drew said. "And she didn't waste any time turning her explanation into action."

"And that was a problem for you?" I asked.

"Not after the first five minutes," he admitted.

"So what's the problem?" I asked.

"No problem, I guess," Drew said. "But at dinner I suddenly had a dozen questions without answers."

"You didn't ask Giselle?" I asked. "You had the whole weekend."

"There was never time to ask," he said with a smile.

"The entire weekend?" I asked.

"The entire weekend," he confirmed.

"I'm surprised you made it to dinner," I laughed.

"Giselle is an incredible woman," Drew said. His mood seemed to be lightening as he remembered the weekend.

"And a good lover?" I asked to focus the discussion.

"Insatiable," Drew admitted.

"So, what's the problem?" I prompted.

"Like I said, no problem," said Drew. "I know what the four of you did. I know you spent the weekend with one of the other husbands. I know sex was on the agenda. What I don't know is why?"

"And you're not angry or jealous?" I asked.

"No," he insisted. "I also get that it wasn't cheating. The four of you made a decision and carried it out beautifully. I don't feel as if I cheated on you or you cheated on me. We both knew what the other was up to and neither of us tried to stop it. You wouldn't. It was your idea. And I didn't. Giselle took care of that. It was a good, almost a great idea. But why?"

"We did it to improve our relationships with our husbands. Our sexual relationships. We want more and better sex with our husbands. I want more and better sex with you," I tried to explain.

"If Giselle has sex like that with Von, I can't imagine why she'd need more sex with him?" Drew mulled.

"Think about it," I said. "She doesn't. We don't. Our sex lives at home are on life support."

"And spending the weekend with someone else's husband was supposed to change that?"

"We talked it through and concluded that we still wanted to have sex. Sex with our husbands and we believed our husbands wanted to have sex with us. We narrowed the reason to familiarity. Not quite boredom but close. Somehow, we believed our husbands had lost interest and we didn't want to pressure them into something they didn't want. We believed you guys were in the same place and didn't want to pressure us either. Communication could have probably solved the problem but nobody wanted to start a conversation about something as personal as sex. We decided that variety and availability would rekindle our sexual appetite and translate into a change at home. We discussed how to provide variation and decided to keep it in house. Thus this weekend."

"Damn," said Drew. "I really fucked up didn't I?"

I put a hand on his thigh. "No you didn't," I said softly. "Actually, you cared too much."

"I should have asked," he said.

I rubbed his thigh. "You don't have to ask," I told him. Hug me, kiss me, pat my ass and squeeze my tits. I won't complain and I might just respond differently than you expect."

I rubbed some more. "What do you say, stud?" I asked.

"Here in the car?" he asked with a huge smile.

"Probably not the best venue," I told him. I rubbed higher.

"Can I squeeze your tits?" he asked playfully.

"You can squeeze whatever you want," I told him. "As long as we go inside to fuck."

We went inside. Drew was the tiger I remember from before the kids were born, with a few new tricks I had to ask Giselle about. I gave as good as I got. We missed the Sunday night ball game.

We showered together, took one look at the bed and moved to the guest room to sleep. Drew was spooned behind me with one arm around my shoulders and the other holding my breast. I was in heaven and drifting slowly toward sleep.

"Can we do it again?" Drew asked.

"Again? Drew, darling," I said. "I've had enough for tonight."

"Not that, the weekend," he said.

"You want another weekend with Giselle?" I asked.

"Not necessarily Giselle," he said. "I just don't want to ever lose what we have again and I thought occasional variation would help."

"It worked didn't it?" I asked, knowing he probably had an ulterior motive similar to mine.

"It did," he agreed and kissed my neck.

I slept like a rock.