Weekend Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay gasped as the old man groped and caressed her hungrily, her fingers gripping the soft fluffy gown covering his firm broad shoulders, as his face pushed into her soft belly and his hand took hold of her through the skimpy panties. The strangers mouth and tongue moved over Jay's tummy to her waist, teasing and exploring their way down her side onto her hip as his hand rubbed her excited boyclit through her underwear. Jay began to squirm in the old mans strong arms, rubbing herself against his hand and pushing down on his shoulders, urging his hungry mouth toward her clit. Suddenly the front of her panties were tugged down, her stiff excited clit popped free and was quickly and fully engulfed by the old man's warm wet mouth.

"Oh ffffffuuu..." Jay whimpered as Mr Parkes took her boyclit deep into his mouth, her knees buckling as the sensation swept through her shuddering body. Two strong hands gripped her soft round cheeks, squeezing and pulling on them as she squirmed in their firm hold, fingers pressing between them and slipping under the strip of lace. Suddenly and all too soon, Jay felt her orgasm rising. Gripping the old mans bathrobe she gathered all her will power, pushing and pushing to get away from him before her pleasure climaxed in his mouth. At last he released his grip and Jay backed away until her legs hit the low coffee table. There she stood, trembling and panting as her stiff wet boyclit throbbed and twitched so close to orgasm.

Mr Parkes watched her patiently, his eyes fixed on her pale slender body as it quivered with excitement. As Jay gathered herself and started to calm down, so too did Mr Parkes and he reclined back in his chair again watching Jay. His long, now erect, cock lay across his tummy stretching all the way up to his belly button. Casually the old man picked his dick up with one hand, holding it upright so the heavy silver ring through it's head flopped toward Jay, and he started to stroke it in long slow motions.

"It would seem your boss knows you very well," the old man declared suddenly and, still stroking himself with one hand, picked up the piece of paper Jay had delivered and held it out to her. Jay crept forward and took the note from him. She opened the folded piece of paper and read.

"This is Jay, if you show him your cock he will suck it for you." Suddenly Jay realized the whole thing was a setup. She looked down at Mr Parkes, a look of shock and embarrassment on her face. She wasn't sure what hurt the most, the fact that Mr Evans would offer her out to people like this, or the fact that he knew she would go along with it.

"Well?" the old man asked from deep in his large chair, "come on then," and as he spoke he waved his long cock back and forth making it, and the heavy looking silver ring stuck through it, flop around. Jay looked down at it, hesitating for a moment, wondering how she got into this, was she really this easy, this much of a slut that all a man had to do was show some interest in her and she was his? As she thought about it she moved between the old mans open legs and knelt down. No, she wouldn't do this for just anyone, she was sure of it, this was just a one off. Jay reached out and wrapped her slender fingers around the base of the old mans cock. Then as he let go, she started to stroke him as he had been, in long slow motions, watching the little bead of liquid that seemed to have formed on the tip of his long floppy cock. A moment later, she leaned closer and slid her soft wet lips down over his salty cock head.

"Aaaaahhhh yeah," the old man sighed as Jay stroked and sucked his long shaft, her tongue instinctively playing with the silver ring in her mouth as she pleasured him. Soon Jays head and hand were moving up and down on the strangers hard cock eagerly, stroking and sucking him as best they could. Mr Parkes reached out one hand and placed it on the back of Jays head. His fingers pulled at the small hairband holding Jays hair back in a ponytail until the dark wavy locks fell free and brushed against his tummy as she sucked him. The old man then moved his other hand to Jay's head aswell and his strong thick fingers pushed into Jay's hair, stroking and fluffing it up as her head bobbed up and down on his dick. Then suddenly they gripped Jay's soft brown hair and used it to force her mouth down onto his cock. The long shaft slid suddenly down Jay's throat and in a panic she let go of his cock, placing both hands on Mr Parke's thighs and trying to push herself free.

He didn't let her go, not at first, but a moment later he released his grip, but kept hold of her hair and Jay lifted her head, gasping and spluttering for just a moment as his wet cock flopped onto his belly. She looked up at Mr Parkes, who looked down on her, with a serious expression on his face. Jay took her hand off his thigh, picked up his great big cock and stuffed it back into her mouth.

"That's it, take daddies cock like a good little gurl," the old man hissed, and pulled Jay's head down onto his long shaft by the hair again. He grunted and groaned as he wriggled his huge cock deeper and deeper into Jay's throat. She did her best to take as much as she could, for as long as she could, but soon had to push on his thigh again to get free. And again he held her for just a moment, until she stopped pushing, then he let her go. Again and again they went through the same routine. Each time the old mans dick slid further down her throat and each time Jay could control herself a little longer before asking to be released.

"OOOh fuck yeah," Mr Parkes started saying to no one in particular, "aaah that's a good little slut, swallow that cock." As he spoke he used Jays hair to move her head up and down on his dick, the long snake like shaft slithering it's way down her throat again and again. Saliva dribbled from her abused little mouth and ran down over the old mans big saggy balls and suntanned groin as Jay gasped and spluttered on his cock. Her eyes watered, tears ran down her face, and her own spit ran from her nose as she choked on his magnificent dick. It was so deep in her throat now that she could feel the thick rubber band around the base of his cock against her lip. He seemed to be getting properly worked up as well, almost agitated, as he swore, grunted and moaned while using Jay's face as a fuck toy.

"Aaaargh fuck... fuck" Mr Parkes swore loudly and suddenly released Jay, pushing her away roughly. Jay fell backward, her lower back hitting the small coffee table hard enough to make her whimper. But the old man didn't seem to notice or care, he got to his feet, suddenly towering over Jay as she sat curled up on the floor. His robe fell from his shoulders and he stood totally naked and bronze above her. His long wet cock curved in an arc, twitching and throbbing over her head and dripped her own saliva onto her. A moment later he grabbed her upper arm and lifted Jay to her feet.

"Get over here," he growled, not being at all calm and encouraging now, and he steered Jay around the sofa before pushing her toward the large wooden desk between the windows. He pushed Jay down, face first, onto the desk so her pale little bottom thrust out into the large dark room. Then opened a desk drawer beside her and took something out. A moment later Jays little lacy thong was ripped from her, and a strong hand pushed between her cheeks. Jay gasped and whimpered as the old man pushed his lube coated finger deep inside her tight little hole. Her own fingers clawed at the desk, her skinny arms pushing her upwards, but a big strong hand between her shoulder blades held Jay in place. As Jay struggled the old man fingered her ass, pushing more and more of the slippery gel inside until his fingers slid in and out with ease, and Jay realized that her struggling only served to excite the old man even more.

"Noooo... Nooo," Jay whimpered, wriggling and squirming on the desk, knowing her protests would do her no good.

"Noooo?" Mr Parkes imitated her, "you know you want it, and I am going to give it to you," he pushed his fingers inside her hard, making Jay squeal, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard now!"

"Nooo... please nooo," Jay gasped as her feet were kicked apart and Mr Parkes moved close behind her. Then she squealed and squirmed as he slid the full length of his magnificent spit coated cock into her slippery little hole. He pressed on, driving his long shaft deeper and deeper until his bronze belly and hips pressed firmly against Jays little pale white bottom. A firm hand gripped jays flailing arm by the wrist and twisted it onto her lower back. Then her other arm was also pulled into place and she was held down firmly as the old man started to fuck her.

"No please, no," Jay continued to whimper her fake resistance, but the man wasn't listening any more. He just slid his long snake like cock in and out of her boycunt over and over again, faster and faster. Soon Jay stopped complaining, it was all she could do to remember to breath, as she whimpered and moaned while he fucked her hard over the desk. His hips slapped against her cheeks and the desk shook as he pounded his cock in and out of the slutty little delivery boys ass. Suddenly He pulled away and released his grip on Jay, she lay panting for air on the desk for a moment, then Mr Parkes grabbed her legs, rolling her across the desk and onto her back. She looked up at him as he folded her stocking clad legs back over her head and quickly stuffed his long dick inside her again.

"Ooooooohh ffffffuuu," Jay squealed as the old man buried his length all the way inside her, then gripped her thighs and clamping her open legs to his chest, one foot either side of his head.

"I want to see your slutty little face as you cum," he gasped, breathing heavily as he started to fuck her again. Jay didn't need telling twice, she quickly took hold of her smooth stiff clit and started to rub it hard. Mr Parkes looked down at her, watching her tight little sack bounce up and down furiously as she masturbated while he fucked her. Jay was lost in a world of pleasure now, her eyes closed, she didn't even notice the hard edge of the desk digging into her lower back as Mr Parkes fucked her, right where she had hit the table. She arched her back for him all the same, rubbing her boyclit obediently with one hand. While the delicate fingers of her other hand tugged one side of her bra down off her slender shoulder before pinching, twisting and pulling on her hard dark nipple. She moaned and panted, writhing on the desk and the old man's wonderful cock.

"OH yeah... oh fuck yeah... that's it that's it," Mr Parkes growled and panted as his shaft hammered in and out of Jays poor little fuck hole. Suddenly Jay squealed, her pale body trembling in spasms on the dark wooden desk as her orgasm overcame her. She lost all strength in her tired twitching frame, her arms and legs flopping down as her clit throbbed and spat her cum all over her flat tummy, again and again. Mr Parke's hands gripped Jays weak legs hard, his fingers pressing deep into her pale flesh as he thrust his cock into her faster and faster. He grunted and panted, obviously close himself now, before leaning over Jay, folding her legs back to her chest and pushing all of him inside her.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!" the old man growled loudly as his long cock throbbed and throbbed deep inside Jays little ass. She whimpered softly and weakly, in recognition of the old mans satisfied cock as it filled her hole with his seed. He almost collapsed on top of her, the pair of them gasping for air. There was a long quiet moment as they both recovered, eventually the old man slowly lifted his weight off Jay, releasing her legs, his now soft dick slithering from her cum dribbling hole as he moved away from her. Jays feet fell to the floor and she watched from flat on her back on the desk as Mr Parkes turned and walked away.

With a huge effort Jay sat upright and lifted herself off the desk. Mr Parkes was on the far side of the room fastening his robe. Then he picked Jays clothes up off the floor and walked over to her.

"Come on," he said offering her the little bundle of cloth "you can clean up, but then you better be on your way." Jay took the clothes and followed the old man out of the room and back down the long wide corridor. About half way down he stopped, opened a door and showed Jay inside. It was a large bathroom, bigger than Jays bedroom. In the corner was huge bath with those jets in it to make it bubbly, a separate walk in shower, what looked like two toilets, only one had a seat though, and still more than enough room for Jay to spin with her arms out and not hit anything. Jay cleaned herself up and put his T shirt and sweat pants back on, suddenly feeling nervous, shy and timid again when it came time to leave the room. He opened the door and Mr Parkes was stood there holding Jays coat.

"I don't mean to be rude," he explained "but I have something on tonight and you have already made me late," and he handed Jay his coat before leading him to the front door. A large hand smacked Jay playfully on the bottom as he left the apartment, making him look back.

"See you again soon," the old man said, winking at Jay, and closing the big heavy door with a loud thump. Jay stood in the quiet hallway for a moment, his tired body still trembling slightly, before pressing the button to call the lift and putting his hoody and jacket back on. He left the building the same way he had come in, out the back door. He looked up and down the street as he left the driveway. It was dark, quiet and very cold. The tops of parked cars were twinkling with frost in the streetlight, Jay pulled up his hood and set off on the long walk home.

It was late, later than Jay thought, so he took out his phone and sent his mum a text, "Went for a drink after work, won't be long," he sent to stop her worrying. Jay thought about what had just happened, feeling guilty for being so easy, yet thrilled and excited by just the idea of it. See you again soon the man had said, what did that mean? Jay wondered if he would ever see the man again, he got the feeling he had only had a taste of Mr Parkes'... preferences. Maybe it would be best if he just quit his job and never saw Mr Parkes or his boss again? His bottom felt cold, slippery and weird making him wiggle it a bit as he walked.

He had gone about half a mile, when he heard a car approaching from behind. As it got closer, the car seemed to slow down. This sort of thing had happened before and Jay prepared himself for some guy in the car to blow the horn, whistle or proposition him. Instead the car slowed to a stop beside him, Jay turned and looked, recognizing the car immediately, it belonged to his boss, Mr Evans. As the passenger door window opened Jay bent down and peered in.

"Hi Jay," Mr Evans said a little sheepishly "can I give you a lift?" Jay was feeling more than a little upset with the old man and gave him a disapproving look before turning and walking away. The car followed him slowly along the street for a while before coming close again.

"Yes I deserve that... Come on Jay, let me give you a ride, it's so cold out, and you have such a long way to go," Mr Evans called from the car. It was true, it was a very long walk and Jay regretted turning down the lift as soon as he had turned away earlier. He felt he had made his point, so opened the car door and got inside. The window hummed itself shut as the car pulled away and the warm air inside seeped through Jays cold clothes. There was a long uncomfortable silence as they drove, but eventually Mr Evans asked.

"You OK?"

"Mhmm," Jay hummed a curt reply.

"What happened?" Jays boss asked him after another period of silence.

"You know what happened," jay spat out in an unusually, for Jay, aggressive manor. He was angry or was it disappointed, with his boss, but he wasn't sure why.

"You set me up, now I suppose you want a blow by blow description?" Another long silence followed until Mr Evans eventually answered.

"Yes,".

At first Jay didn't think he was serious, but soon realized he was, so, in a very indignant, matter of fact kind of way. Jay began to recant the evenings events to his boss. He started off by telling him about the walk to the flats, how cold it was and what a long walk it was. But before he knew it he was telling Mr Evans about seeing the other mans cock laying on the seat cushion between his thighs and how he had sucked him. Jay realized he was turning his boss on with his story when he saw the old man pulling on the front of his trousers to adjust himself as he drove. He glanced down and saw that his own trousers were bulging as well, so Jay stopped talking and discreetly adjusted himself to hide his excitement. Mr Evans saw him, and looked across, Jay looked away, out the side window, and had no idea where they were.

"Where are we going?" Jay asked.

"Just up here a bit," his boss replied. Jay looked out the window, but it was pitch black, no streetlights no houses, nothing. He looked ahead and in the car headlights he could see a narrow lane, overhung with dark leafless trees and a clear starry sky above them. A minute or so later the car turned sharply into a small opening and came to a stop in a dark, deserted car park. Mr Evans switched the car off and turned to face Jay.

"I don't have much time, I should have been back by now," as he spoke the old man unfastened his seat belt and leaned across the car towards the youngster. His hand quickly finding Jays excited clit through his sweat pants and rubbing it. Mr Evans knew the young man had enjoyed the evening much more than he was letting on. He had got himself rock hard again just talking about it.

"Take your clothes off," Mr Evans demanded, Jay new that voice and he knew there was no point protesting or questioning his boss. Feeling a thrill of excitement at being told to strip for the second time that evening, he sat forward and wriggled his arms and shoulders out of his jacket and hoody. Mr Evans kept rubbing Jay's stiff boyclit the whole time, and as the youngster lifted his T shirt off over his head, the old man slipped his hand down into his sweatpants and took a proper hold.

Jay pushed his shoulders back against the seat and lifted his bottom into the air, sliding his pants down as he did so. It was dark out there in the countryside, but as Mr Evans' eyes became used to the starlight, he could just make out Jays smooth pale body against the dark car interior, and the dark bra and stockings Jay was wearing.

"mmmm fuck that's sexy," He declared, leaning right across and taking his young employee's stiff boyclit into his mouth. He could taste Jays cum, traces of her juices that had leaked from her clit even after Jay had washed. The old man started to suck Jay hungrily, fumbling with his trousers as he devoured her clit. Soon he had freed his own hard, thick shaft and was rubbing it as he tried to suck Jay. She could see it was awkward for her boss, so Jay pulled her feet from her pants then, turning to face Mr Evans, she put one foot on the rear passenger seat, the other on the drivers door. And as her boss tugged his trousers down to his knees, with her hands pushed into the seat behind her and her bottom on the center console, Jay leaned her head back and offered herself to him.

Mr Evans licked and sucked Jays stiff clit and tight little sack eagerly as he rubbed his own hard dick. The old man's free hand roamed up and down Jays slender body, her white skin almost glowing in the starlight. Pushing her bra out of the way he found her firm dark nipple and pulled on it, twisting and pinching as he sucked the prostrate youngsters clit. His hand moved down over her flat tummy and between her legs, then his fingers slipped between her cheeks. Jay's bottom was still slippery, full of lube and cum from the fucking Mr Parkes had given her only half an hour ago. So when Mr Evans' finger slid inside easily, he quickly realized he could take advantage and, pushing his hands under Jays bottom, he lifted her off the center console and dropped her down onto his fat stiff cock.