Weekend Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay whimpered as the old man's fat dick wriggled and forced it's way into her poor slippery used hole. Her unsupported weight drove him deep inside stretching her wider than Mr Parkes had. Mr Evans moaned with pleasure as he entered his young employee's soft warm asshole and Jay did her best to push and wriggle onto the old mans cock, fucking herself on him, trying hard to please him. They squirmed together on the cramped drivers seat, panting and breathing heavily, working the old mans fat dick in and out of Jays bottom. But it wasn't good enough for Mr Evans, suddenly the interior light came on and cold air flooded the car as he opened the drivers door. Jay gasped and shuddered, her pale skin erupting in tiny little goosebumps as the freezing night air caressed it.

"Get out" Mr Evans demanded, and Jay awkwardly removed herself by turning and crawling out onto the gravel driveway on all fours. Before she could get to her feet she felt Mr Evans close behind her. She glanced quickly back to see him drop to his knees behind her. His trousers stretched between the old mans knees as they landed either side of Jay's calves, pinning her lower legs down. A moment later he drove his big fat dick deep between her little white cheeks, burying all of his shaft in her slippery slutty hole. Jay whimpered softly as Mr Evans took a firm hold of her hips and forced every inch of himself deep inside her, right there on the floor next to his still open car door.

Jays fingers scrabbled for purchase in the gravel as the old man fucked her. The cold night breeze on her naked body made her skin tingle. Caught on all fours in her own little pool of light cast by the cars interior lamps, Jay was surrounded by dark trees and bushes so she couldn't see any further than the edges of the small car park they were in. Jay looked around nervously as the old man fucked her, feeling vulnerable, exposed and dirty, doing it on the floor in the middle of nowhere. As she began to moan and whimper she realized feeling that way was turning her on.

What was that? Jay thought she spotted a tiny red light glowing for just a moment in a dark shaded corner of the car park. Mr Evans suddenly pulled his thick cock away and got to his feet awkwardly. Had he seen the light as well Jay thought. He hadn't, but the stones on the ground were hurting his already achy knees.

"Get up," the old man gasped, panting with excitement and exertion. He took hold of Jays arm as she got to her feet, closing the door as he spun her around and pushed her forward over the bonnet of his car. Jay bent forward, leaning her elbows on the warm hood, and spreading her legs wide against the cold front wheel arch. The chilly breeze between her wide open legs and over her exposed bottom gave her a tingle of excitement and as she looked back over her shoulder at her boss, off to one side in the shadows, she saw a tiny red light glow and fade once more.

Mr Evans entered her again, taking hold of her hips and fucking her even harder than he had on the floor a moment ago. Jay whimpered and moaned as the old man fucked her, but couldn't take her eyes off the little red dot in the corner of the car park. She starred at it as her boss fucked her, watching it glow and dim, again and again. Then suddenly, a light came on. Sat in a car about 30 meters away across the car park was another man, he lifted a cigarette to his lips and took a long drag as he watched them fucking. Then he blew the smoke out the small gap at the top of his window, and turned the light off again.

Being almost naked outside in the cold night air was, it seemed, a major turn on for Jay. And so was knowing someone was watching her get fucked by her boss. Feeling so naughty and so slutty and hornier than ever now, Jay reached one hand between her legs and started to rub her stiff clit furiously as Mr Evans fucked her. It didn't take long at all and while a stranger watched from a dark corner, Jay's legs tensed, and her hips went into spasm while she moaned out loud and her orgasm sprayed across the bodywork of Mr Evans' car. That seemed to do it for Mr Evans as well and a moment later he leaned his full weight onto Jay, burying his thick cock deep inside her as it throbbed and spurted gushing load after load of his cum into her.

He took a moment to catch his breath, then Mr Evans lifted himself off Jays spread wide ass. Seeing it there, all soft, smooth and pale in the starlight, he couldn't resist and brought his open hand down hard on one cheek, then again on the other. The slaps made a loud cracking noise that seemed to carry for miles in the still quiet night.

"Owwwwwwww!" Jay squealed and got to her feet quickly, thinking their voyeur would still be watching, she made a show of dancing around in her stockings and little bra, rubbing her bottom as if it really hurt. She looked into the dark corner, but couldn't make anything out.

"Come on Jay," Mr Evans said as he fastened his trousers and got into his car "lets get you home." Jay walked slowly round the car to the passenger side and opened the door. The interior light came on and Jay reached down picking her clothes up of the floor of the car. She grabbed a small packet of tissues from inside the door then stepping back a little, and feeling really very naughty. She stood in the light from the car, making sure she could be seen from the dark shady corner, and cleaned Mr Evans' cum from the inside of her thighs as it dribbled from her fucked sore little hole. Having cleaned herself up, Jay pulled her T shirt on and stepped into her sweat pants.

"Come on Jay, when you are ready," Mr Evans called from inside the car. Jay walked back to the open passenger door and got in. Mr Evans swung the car around in a big circle and stopped momentarily in the narrow car park entrance to put on his seat belt and turn on his lights. Jay glanced back at the car park, now turned a bright red with the cars brake lights. Off to one side Jay could just make out the shape of a dark car parked in the corner, and in one window, the round face of their voyeur, glowing red as he watched them leave. Then Mr Evans pulled out into the road and the stranger was gone.

"Something wrong?" Mr Evans asked noticing what Jay was doing.

"No," Jay answered, turning and settling back into his seat "it's fine." They drove the rest of the way to Jays house in silence. Jay was feeling thoughtful and needed some time alone to process everything that had happened that evening. He also wondered why his back hurt so much. Whereas Mr Evans wanted to say something nice to Jay, to show him how much he cared and how important their new relationship was to him, but just couldn't find the right words. They pulled up outside Jays house.

"See you in the morning," Mr Evans said.

"Goodnight," Jay replied.