Weekend Work Pt. 05

Story Info
Jay doesn't do as instructed, but also doesn't regret it.
4.6k words
4.67
6.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1otty
1otty
82 Followers

Jay stood in his room that Saturday morning, staring down at the clothes spread out on his bed. Mr Evans had told him the day before, to save himself, no playing and no dressing, boss' orders. Jay had agreed without thinking it through, and here he was, not even 24 hours later, struggling to keep his word. "Surely one little pair of panties is OK?" he thought to himself, then picked up the frilly, lacy, pink thong and slipped it on, tucking himself in carefully. He pulled on his tight black high waisted jeans to hide the delicate underwear, followed by socks, T shirt and hoody, then grabbed his jacket and set off for work.

Mr Evans greeted him with a wink and a naughty grin as Jay entered the shop. Jay blushed outrageously and couldn't hold eye contact, rushing to the back of the store to put his jacket in the staff room. All morning Jay and his boss exchanged knowing looks, making Jay giggle and blush each time.

At just after ten, Jay was in the small staff room making drinks for everyone. He took Mrs Evans and Meg theirs, then went back to make a brew for Mr Evans. While stirring the hot drink Jay had a naughty idea, he unfastened his jeans and pulled his pink panties up high on his hips. Making sure the delicate frilly lace was clearly visible above the waist of his jeans as he fastened them. His tight little T shirt only just covering the top of his jeans as Jay picked up the cup and left the room.

"I made you a brew!" declared as he entered Mr Evans' small office after knocking.

"Thanks, just put..." Jays' boss began to say, his voice trailed off though, as Jay stood close by him in the tiny room and stretched over Mr Evans' lap and desk, raising both arms and lifting the hem of his T shirt high on his slender torso as he placed the hot beverage on the coaster. As intended Jays boss got a fine view of Jay's shapely bottom, clad in tight black denim, with pink lacy underwear peeking out the top around his slim waist. The old mans hands were on him before he got the cup down on the desk. One hand on the back of Jays' thigh, moving up onto his bottom, the other on his tummy, moving up his chest under the T shirt and pinching his nipple. Jay gasped and placed his hands on the desk to steady himself, his slender body arching over his boss' desk as the old man caressed him. Jay lifted his head and looked out of the small two way mirror into the shop. The girls were still stood at the sales counter nattering as Jay, feeling his boss' fingers fumbling with the button on the waist of his jeans, sucked in his stomach a little. A moment later the tight denim trousers were tugged down onto Jays' thighs and the old man's big rough hands roamed at will across his smooth pale skin, Jay was hard instantly.

"Mmmmm, very nice," Mr Evans murmured to himself as he played with the youngsters body, he stroked his back and tummy, pinched and rolled his nipples, caressed and squeezed his bottom, but never touched the bulging front of Jay's panties. Jay was wriggling and squirming now, whimpering softly as his boss' fingers slid between his cheeks and toyed with his lacy thong, then suddenly, SMACK.

"Oooow..." Jay squealed as the old man slapped his bare bottom hard.

"Shshshsh" Mr Evans responded quickly, clamping a hand over the young mans mouth and watching the girls through the window. They hadn't noticed so a moment later, one hand still clamped over his mouth, the old man smacked Jay's bottom again and again and again.

"That will teach you to tease me," he whispered to Jay as he spanked him "I told you no dressing, and no playing," SMACK, "when I get back," SMACK, "this afternoon," SMACK, "I want you in the basement," SMACK, "in just your panties" SMACK SMACK, "now get out. "

The old man released the whimpering Jay who stood upright, his little lacy pink thong bulging and getting in the way as he wriggled his hot, red, stinging bottom back inside his tight black jeans. Mr Evans sat and watched him with a brew in his hand and a grin on his face, until Jay left the tiny office. Slinking out the door like a naughty puppy, his jeans bulging and his bottom tingling.

At lunchtime Mr Evans left the shop as usual and later that afternoon Jay went down to the basement store room to tidy and sort the stock, as usual. Jay watched the time excitedly and nervously. Longing for his boss to get back but also apprehensive of what he had in mind. It was going on 5pm by the time Jay heard the old mans voice upstairs in the shop. Eager to do what he had been told, Jay went into the small dark room at the back of the cellar and tugged his jeans down, turning them inside out as he dragged them off over his little canvas trainers. Then he lifted off his T shirt, removed the elastic band holding her hair in a little ponytail and fluffed the dark brown waves into a messy, almost shoulder length, bob. Then she stood by the small doorway between the basement rooms, and waited for the sound of her boss' footsteps on the stairs. Jay stood in just the little pink thong and her canvas shoes for what seemed an age. She was trembling, it wasn't cold in the cellar, in fact it was a bit stuffy. But Jay was just so excited and nervous, the thrill of standing almost naked in the basement, waiting for her boss to join her, was almost too much for Jay and she had to repeatedly stop herself touching the front of her bulging little panties. There were footsteps on the stairs, Jay hid in the back room, peeking through the small dark doorway just in case it wasn't Mr Evans. It was of course, because no one else ever came down into the basement.

"Come out here," the old man said as soon as he entered the main store room and saw Jay hiding. As Mr Evans took off his jacket and lay it over some boxes, Jay crept from the back room timidly and edged closer. Her boss took something from a pocket in his jacket and crossed the room quickly in just a couple of long strides. Standing close, right in front of Jay, the old man took hold of her wrist and, with a clicking sound, fastened something cold and hard around it. Jay glanced down at her wrist as she was lead by the arm across the room to the shelves on one wall. But Mr Evans' large hand was in the way. Jay was pushed against the shelves and the old man, moving round behind her, took hold of Jay's other arm as well, lifting them both above her head. There was a that clicking sound again and when Jay looked up, she found her wrists had been handcuffed together around the thick wooden upright of the shelving unit. The highest shelf was just about level with the top of Jay's head and her arms were securely held up there.

Jay gasped, suddenly feeling so exposed and vulnerable, handcuffed to the shelves, with her arms above her head and wearing nothing a little pink lacy thong, socks and trainers. The sensation excited her more than she thought possible. Breathing quickly, almost panting, Jay glanced back over her shoulder. Mr Evans had turned his back and walked away, he was stood by the door to the stairs rolling up his shirt sleeves.

"I said just the panties" the old man said as he turned and looked his helpless victim up and down. Jay realized her mistake and quickly began pulling her trainers off the heel of one foot with the toe of the other before kicking the flimsy little shoes away. "Too late now," the old man said as he approached Jay, who now stood barefoot on the hard, rough, concrete floor. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, Mr Evans quickly spanked Jay's exposed cheeks hard, first one cheek then the other, again and again, then he stepped back, watching as Jay squirmed against the shelves whimpering. "That naughty little thong doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore does it?" The old man asked, not waiting for or expecting a reply as he stepped close again and SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK... Jay hung from the cold hard handcuffs, writhing and squirming in pain, her stinging cheeks turning just as pink as the frilly lace that cut between them.

Mr Evans moved close again, placing his other hand on Jays burning hot pink bottom and stroking it. This hand was cool and gentle, easing and caressing where the other had brought pain. Jay responded, arching her back and thrusting her bottom out as the old man's cool fingers slid between her cheeks, under the thin strip of lace and pushed at her tight little hole. Jay moaned softly and moved her feet apart longing to feel her boss enter her.

Mr Evans moved to the side behind her and then, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK... Jay squealed again as her poor, sore, little cheeks were punished for a third time. Writhing and whimpering, locked to the shelves in the dim, stuffy basement, Jay felt a bead of sweat trickle down her back as she looked back to see where her boss had gone. Again the old man took something from his jacket and walked over to Jay. A moment later a firm hand caressed her soft tender cheeks again, before pulling the skimpy little panties to one side, and slipping a strong, slippery finger unceremoniously into Jay's naughty little bottom. Mr Evans moved close, wrapping one arm around Jay's slender body, holding her firmly while he fucked his young employee with his finger. He pushed his bearded face into the soft sweet smelling locks of Jays hair, breathing her delicate perfume in deeply.

"hmmm you have such a hot little ass," Jay's boss whispered into her ear, "I love the way it quivers and you squirm when I spank it." Jay whimpered, wriggling his bottom against the old mans hand. "And I love the way it looks and you whimper as I fuck it," Mr Evans continued as his finger pushed more and more slippery gel into Jays bottom. A moment later he stepped back and positioned himself behind his writhing employee. Jay dropped his head and looked down at his own feet panting and whimpering as she waited to be fucked. Her boss' shoes appeared between Jay's feet and, holding the thong to one side, the old man pushed his big fat old cock against Jay's little rosebud.

"Oooooh fffffu..." Jay whimpered as the old man's fat gel covered cock eased her open and forced it's way inside. Gripped firmly by the hips Jay was held in place and her boss' thick gnarly shaft was buried quickly and eagerly deep inside, then pulled almost all the way out for just a moment, before being rammed back in, again and again, faster and faster. In no time at all the old man was fucking Jay's poor sore little ass hard. Jay clung on to the top shelf where her wrists were locked to steady herself and started to moan aloud as she was well and truly fucked. Mr Evans was very much aware that his wife was still at work upstairs in the shop, and his young toy here was making too much noise. So he reached forward with one hand and clamped it over Jay's mouth, pulling her head back and a little to one side as he fucked the locked up youngster.

Mr Evans had been thinking about doing this, and had had a hard on, ever since Jay brought him a brew earlier. Being so hard and so turned on by his sexy young employee's smooth slender body and hot spankable ass. It didn't take him long and soon his thick old cock was throbbing and pulsing in Jays hole, filling it with his thick milky juice. He pushed jay forward as he started to cum, pinning her against the shelving and forcing his throbbing cock deep inside as his big balls emptied. Still pinning Jay in place Mr Evans reached up and unlocked one of the handcuffs.

"Kneel down," the old man panted, short of breath, and Jay did as she was told, turning to face her boss as she dropped to her knees. Mr Evans' big wet cock hung glistening and cum covered just in front of Jay's face, she opened her mouth wide and took the fat tasty meat all the way inside, gently sucking, milking and licking all the old mans seed from his totally satisfied cock and balls.

"Jay, look at me," Mr Evans said suddenly, making Jay jump a little. She looked up at her boss, still sucking on his fat old cock. "We are having a get together next Saturday, and you're coming," he explained, rolling down his shirt sleeves and fastening them in a very matter of fact way, as his young employee sucked his cock clean. "Now I said no dressing or playing before then, understand?"

"mhmm," Jay nodded, her mouth still full of cock.

"Good, now get dressed, it's time to go," and he pulled his cock from Jay's mouth, tucked his shirt into his trousers, picked up his jacket and went back upstairs. Jay knelt on the concrete floor in just her pink lacy thong and looked down at the throbbing tingling bulge between her thighs as she swallowed the old man's cum. "This is going to be so hard," she thought to herself, before slowly getting to her feet and putting her clothes back on.

Jay was right, it was hard, very hard, he had to distract himself all night long and still went to bed with such a hard excited boyclit. But he managed to stop himself playing with it. The next day he went into work with a different pair of panties on, a tiny white satin G string that he found in his mum's old clothes. They were his favorite, the way they stretched around his clit, making a little satin ball at the front, and the little triangle that sat right above his cheeks at the back were just perfect. He thought about how Mr Evans had punished him the day before and couldn't wait to be found out again.

Just after lunch his boss asked Jay to give him a hand in the basement stock room and Jay followed him eagerly down the stairs. To his surprise, when they got there, the old man pulled out a tape measure and told jay to raise his arms. Jay did as he was told, blushing a little as the thought of being found out again made him hard. The old man began measuring Jay, writing down the measurements without saying a word. He sat down on a bundle of old papers to measure Jay's waist, then his hips. That's when he noticed the bulge in the young mans tight stretchy jeans. He looked up at the blushing youngster, with a "have you been naughty" expression on his kind old face.

"Are you wearing panties again?" he asked a moment later and Jay nodded, blushing even more, "show me," he demanded, leaning back a little. Jay unfastened the front of his jeans and wriggled the tight denim down over his bottom and bulging satin string. "Turn around," Jay's boss ordered and he obediently turned his back and pushed his soft smooth cheeks out at him.

"Alright," the old man said after considering Jay's ass for a bit, "in the back room and strip, everything but the string," he said and got to his feet. They went into the dark little back room of the basement and Jay began removing his clothes, kicking his tatty little trainers and socks off before wriggling out of his jeans and lifting his T shirt over his head.

Mr Evans went to the box at the back of the room and took something from it, returning to Jay just as he was removing his T shirt. He caught hold of the youngsters wrist and quickly fastened a handcuff around it, then he dragged Jay, in just her little white string, to a dark corner of the basement, lifted her arms up to the top shelf and locked them there. Looking back over her shoulder, panting a little with excitement, Jay watched the old man moving about the little room picking up her discarded clothes. Then he walked to small doorway and she realized he was going to leave her there. His hand moved up to the switch and the single weak little wall light went out.

"No please don't," Jay whimpered pulling on the handcuffs. The old man stopped in the little doorway, silhouetted by the light from the main store room, and watched her struggle. Jay squirmed and wriggled trying to get free, but the handcuffs and the shelves held her fast. "Please don't," she begged again.

"You didn't listen yesterday Jay, so maybe this will help you do as I say." and he left. A moment later the light in the other room went out as well and there was total darkness. Jay heard her boss' footsteps on the stairs and he left her almost naked, bound in the dark.

Back in the shop Mr Evans busied himself, watching the clock, looking forward to closing time. It was Sunday, so they closed early, just an hour or so to go. He thought about how Jay had looked when he left her in the basement, and it made him hard. He made up some reason told his wife he had to stay late. She didn't question it, she didn't care and neither her nor Meg, the other employee, had even noticed Jay wasn't around.

The girls left and Mr Evans locked up the shop. He pictured Jay, locked in the basement wearing just those tiny panties, and he got so hard. He enjoyed the thought so much, he went into his office, pulled down his trousers and sat with his legs open wide, stroking his fat veiny cock and thinking about what he was going to do to her. He stroked his shaft slowly, teasing his big round cock head with his fingertips until he was ready to cum, then he stopped, waited for his excitement to ease before doing it again. Then he had an idea that got him even hotter.

Mr Evans got to his feet, pulled up his pants and went out into the shop. He took out his mobile phone, turned on the camera and started recording. He went down the stairs and into the basement, filming a little of the darkness before turning the light on.

Jay stood panting in the pitch black. The only thing she could see were a couple of spooky green glow in the dark fire exit signs. She knew her boss would be coming back, and she knew he was going to spank her and fuck her when he did. She tried not to think about it, because when she did her clit got hard and her panties bulged. She squirmed in the handcuffs, feeling exposed and vulnerable, which made her clit hard. Even her bare feet on the cold, rough, concrete floor added to the feeling that she was powerless to stop her boss doing as he pleased, and that too made her hard.

By the time Jay heard Mr Evans coming back down the stairs she was already writhing and squirming in the dark, using her thighs, one over the other with her hard panty bulge trapped in between, to try and satisfy her lust. She twisted around as the main store room light came on, her arms tangled above and behind her head, and saw his large frame filling the little doorway.

"Oh please, oh please," she whimpered, her hips squirming on the verge of loosing control and with no idea what she was saying please for. The old man entered the little dark room and switched on the dim little wall light. Then he approached Jay, one hand up, holding something. He moved closer, moving the thing in his hand up and down slowly, and Jay realized he was filming her naked, bound and trembling body, getting in close and capturing her bulging panties with the little wet patch she had made on them. "No don't," she gasped, turning in her binds, "please don't." But Mr Evans just recorded her from behind instead, getting in close on her soft round bottom, reaching one hand out and giving it a few squeezes for the camera.

"Oh god, oh god," she panted as her boss groped her, pulling her cheeks apart and filming the thin string and tight hole between them. He moved back and a little to one side, standing his phone on a shelf with a view from head to toe of Jay's squirming body. Then the old man approached Jay, reached up high and gently placed his fingers on her forearm before sliding them down over her upper arms and shoulders, down the sides of her slender ribs and skinny waist, over her hips and down her thighs, her calves to her feet.

Jay's whole body tingled, she whimpered as her boss touched her, his hands roaming at will, exploring every inch of her, her rubbed her neck, massaged her shoulders, pinched and pulled on her hard dark nipples. His fingers toyed with her belly button, held her gently at the waist then gripped her hips, squeezed her bottom and caressed her smooth tender thighs.

Jay was panting and whimpering, her body never felt so alive, so responsive. His hands moved up her thighs, over her bottom and she couldn't help arching her back and pushing her ass out for him to explore. One of his hands moved softly over her bottom, the other caressed her smooth flat tummy and gently held the hip on the other side, then.

1otty
1otty
82 Followers
12