Weekend Work Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,SMACK.

Mr Evans brought his open hand down hard on Jay's unsuspecting ass cheeks, she cried out in pain, her body twisting and convulsing. But Mr Evans had hold of her and though she struggled he kept on spanking her and spanking her.

"No no, please stop," Jay wailed, squirming in her boss' arms. The beating stopped, and the old man continued caressing and stroking his young employee tenderly as she wriggled her stinging bottom in his hands.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?" Mr Evans asked a moment later, his voice calm though his hands trembled and his hard cock throbbed.

"Yes," Jay sobbed, but suddenly, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. The old man started spanking her bottom again, first one cheek, then the other, again and again.

"Do, you, want, me, to, fuck, you, now?" he asked again, each word punctuated with a hard slap on Jay's poor little red cheeks.

"Yes, yes," she wailed, "please, please fuck, oh please." and she arched her back, pushing her red hot ass out at him and opening her legs wide. "Oh fuck me, oh please fuck me."

Mr Evans had his trousers down in to time, moaning and panting with anticipation as he quickly spread a huge blob of lube around his fat cock head. Then he pulled the little white string to one side and pushed his thick veiny cock deep deep inside Jay's hot and horny ass. Jay squealed as he entered her, whimpering as he began fucking her, moaning and begging for more as his hips slapped against her sore cheeks and his thick shaft pounded in and out of her slutty hole.

The old man was so wound up by now, it didn't take long for him to cum, and all too soon his cock throbbing and pulsing, pumping jet after jet of his fat old balls' juice into Jays hot young hole. Gasping and panting as his orgasm eased, Mr Evans' meaty cock slithered from Jays wet hole, releasing a stream of cum that ran down the inside of her thighs.

"Let me suck you, please." Jay panted, twisting around to face her boss, begging to have his cum covered cock in her mouth. He reached up to her wrists, his dirty cock pressing into her smooth tummy, smearing it with cum, and unlocked her. Jay dropped to her knees and took the old mans semi flaccid cock in her mouth. Gently suck, milking and licking all of his sticky cum from his lumpy dick and fat hairy balls. She pushed her hand between her thighs, gripping her clit through the tiny panties and rubbing it. Suddenly Mr Evans pulled his cock away.

"No," he shouted, no playing with yourself," Jay quickly snatched her hand away and looked up, kneeling on the floor with the old mans cum in her mouth and a wet patch on the front of her bulging satin panties where her clit was leaking precum. She watched as her boss tucked himself in, then he picked up his phone, took hold of Jays arm and pulled her to her feet. He made Jay walk up the stairs in front of him, still wearing only a G string, and walked her through the shop to his office where he had left her clothes.

Jay went into the toilet by the staff room, cleaned herself up and got dressed. When he came out Jay's boss was waiting for him, he was feeling guilty and wanted to make sure he hadn't overstepped the mark.

"Are you OK Jay?" he asked, and Jay nodded sheepishly "are we ok?" he asked again. Jay moved, reached up and put his hand behind the old man's head and his lips by his ear.

"I loved it," Jay whispered, "But now I'm so horny," he said, and took his boss' hand, pressing it against the front of his jeans so he could feel just how horny. Mr Evans let Jay out of the shop and he went home still feeling horny. It was hard, very very hard, but Jay managed to do as he had been told and leave himself alone all week. As Saturday got closer he got more and more nervous and excited about the "get together" Mr Evans told him he was going to.

"Hi Jay, been good I hope?" Mr Evans asked Jay as he arrived for work the following Saturday morning. The old man winked at him and Jay, as usual, blushed. Later that day Jay took a brew to the small office for his boss.

"Jay, I'll pick you up on the corner tonight, okay?" The old man asked, he seemed cheerful and up beat, almost excited, and Jay nodded. "Bring some makeup, those black shoes and the white panties you had on last weekend," he requested.

"If you like," Jay agreed coyly before being ushered from the tiny room with a pat on the bottom. Mr Evans went out at about lunchtime, as usual, but didn't come back. So Jay spent a long tedious afternoon in the shop watching the clock and walked home none the wiser about the evenings plans and still feeling hornier than he ever had before.

He was washed and dressed, with the string, shoes, a lipstick and eyeliner in his backpack, as instructed, well before the agreed time. He told his mum he was staying over at a friends, though he had no idea what was actually happening that evening. He got to the corner early, and had to hang around, waiting in the rain for some time on that cold, dark, late winter's evening.

12