Weight Gain

Story Info
A reverse diet food has two ladies gaining weight quickly...
6.1k words
19.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"Sara, have you seen this new food? This...diet...thing?"

Sabrina, a black and white, typically marked, husky, frowned and tilted her head, her pointed ears going with her. The tin seemed innocuous enough and rather plain for a health food, though the pink and blue paper wrap around the middle made it seem like it was something "cutesy", light and sweet.

Wearing a tank top and comfortable shorts that still showed off her slim thighs without digging into either flesh or fur, Sabrina was just about ready to head out for a jog. Her roommate, Sara, was not quite as into the fitness lark as she was, though she did like eating new things, which was probably typical for a wolf like her. Her white fur, however, didn't hide her inclinations at all when spills were liable, even though Sara tried to keep her fur pristine at all times. Sadly, white simply was not the easiest shade of fur to keep clean!

"What have you got there?"

Sara frowned, eyeing up the tin dubiously, though her stomach grumbling right on cue was more of an indication of things going a little awry than anything else in that moment. The wolf pressed her lips together, leaning on the kitchen counter, tail wagging faintly, screwing up her muzzle as she tried to read the list of ingredients off the back.

"What... Is this even in English?"

Sabrina laughed.

"Yeah, I heard something about that. Do you want to try it though? They said it's good on everything from toast to salad to stir fry dishes... Everything! It could really help us get all those antioxidants and detoxifying things in!"

Sara rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I'll eat it if it's tasty but you leave my oxidants right where they are, 'kay?"

Little did the two of them know that things were not as they seemed, the new health food that was all the craze not reacting as well as one may have liked, depending on one's body type. There was something a little more insidious in there too but that was the doing of the manufacturer or, more aptly, something that the potion-maker operating out of the same processing plant had injected into each and every tin of the new super-food. It had started off as a practical joke but, as so many know, a practical joke can so very easily get out of hand, no matter how light-hearted it was.

It happened slowly - enough to discomfort the two of them but not so far that they were suspicious of anything, of course. Sabrina frowned stepping onto the scales in the bathroom with a bottle of water in her hand, dripping a little with fresh sweat after her jog, though even that had seemed to take more effort than what she was used to.

"What? No, that can't be right..."

She shook her head, stepping off the scales to set the bottle aside and to try again. However, the scales still read the same number, which was a few pounds heavier than she had been last time she'd checked and logged. She even had the numbers recorded on a phone app so she knew she wasn't imagining things and there was nothing, absolutely nothing at all, that should have accounted for her gaining weight rather than losing it.

"Maybe a light dinner tonight... I can have some more Kimmy's Choice too," she muttered under her breath, talking out loud to herself even as she turned the shower on in a rush of water. "That'll help, won't it? I don't want to lose much more, only a couple of pounds, but I don't want to reverse all the hard work I've done either..."

She didn't notice that her clothes were a little bit snugger as she slipped out of them and into the shower, though her black and white fur did not lie down the lines of her stomach as it had only a short while ago. Shrugging, Sabrina brushed it off, trying not to think about it as she refused to look at herself, concentrating solely on the hiss of hot water pouring over her.

"Mmm... That's better."

But the new health food, Kimmy's Choice, which, in fact, had turned out to be an excellent choice in the end, was not there to help her as much as she had thought it was. A strange substance that was kind of like that zero-calorie rice (not cauliflower rice, that was nasty!) that had been all the craze not so long ago, it went well with many things, the grains chewy and large enough for her to get her teeth into. Of course, for a canine like Sabrina, they were not as filling as meat but ladies had to make accommodations when it came to their bodies and what they put into it. There were far too many fast food temptations, when it came right down to it, in the modern world so she had to make the best choices she could.

So, she had an extra large helping of Kimmy's Choice super-food with dinner, Sara grumbling.

"My thighs are squishier, I swear," she moaned, the wolf rubbing the back of a paw across her muzzle. "I need to start jogging again... But it's just so boring!"

"It won't be boring if you come with me. Here, have some more Kimmy's Choice, I made sure there was extra tonight. I think I may have been indulging a little too much too. But we can only try to be as healthy as we can be, right?"

Between them, of course, there was to be no body-shaming when they were simply two femfurs living in a modern world and all troubles were swiftly forgotten with a bowl of salted popcorn before the TV later that night. Laughing and joking, Sabrina tossed a popped kernel at Sara, who snapped it up right out of the air, her grin so wide that her cheeks seemed fuller and rounder.

However, the roundness of her cheeks, however slight the change was, did not fade when she stopped smiling, returning to the cheesy action flick that was just enough to hold their attention. Such changes, while minute, would become more and more obvious with the greater volumes of Kimmy's Choice that they both consumed.

A few days later, Sara struggled in front of the mirror, twisting and pulling at her bra ineffectively even as she tried to see her back.

"What the heck is wrong with this? Sabrina, did you wash the bras on a hot wash again?"

The husky poked her head into the bedroom, averting her eyes when she saw that the wolf was half-naked - at least on the top.

"Oops, sorry! Didn't know you were changing! I dunno, I thought I'd put them on cool again but mine don't seem to fit right either."

Although she had gotten into her bra, she wriggled her shoulders uncomfortably where the straps, which had been loosened all the way, were digging in already. The wolf's tail twitched as if she was trying to lash the air, though it was less effective for her than it would have been for one of the feline persuasion.

"Heck... Ergh!"

Sara growled, tossing the bra aside as she stormed to her dresser, breasts only moderately covered with one arm. Her modesty, to be fair, was pretty much non-existent around those she was comfortable with.

"God damn it... I'll have to find something else to wear now... I can't go into the office with the shirt I planned to wear! Everyone'll see my nipples if I don't have the right bra under it, argh!"

An old bra that was stretched and loose but altogether not fetching at all had to do and Sara fidgeted all day, ill at ease in her own skin. Something was wrong but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, not even then, her stomach pushing against the waistband of her high-rise jeans more ardently and insistently than it had before. Tiny things were missed when she was not focusing on them as much as she should have been, for they were escalating and rise into something different entirely.

Sabrina didn't fare much better, though she laughed at herself when she stepped on the scale a few mornings later.

"What? Okay, okay, okay... Now I know that's broken."

A whole four kilograms heavier in such a short space of time was simply not possible as she laughed at herself and shook her head. She'd been crazy to think that she had been gaining weight - especially with how healthy she was being. Shaking her head, the husky sauntered to the kitchen, lighter (but not really) on her hind paws than she had been in many weeks, to fix a shake of Kimmy's Choice. They had many more options for the health food as the craze took off and she kind of liked it ground up into a powder too, perfect to add to milk or even just water for a quick shake on the go.

She chugged it down, tipping her head back, yet felt as if it was blowing out her stomach even then, the water and the substance making her swell. Sabrina grumbled and pressed her paw to her stomach, pushing out against the waistband of her shorts and even over the top, as it was a bit of a lower-rise than what she would usually wear.

"Darn water..."

She'd do a cleanse soon - maybe that would help shift the awkward bloat? She wracked her mind, trying to think of what salty thing she could have eaten to cause her to retain so much water, though could not come up with anything. Food was a funny thing and she tried not to worry about that too much. After all, she was going swimming with Sara at the weekend and that would make them both feel better.

That very night, however, Sara tossed and turned, the white wolf growling under her breath. Her body rumbled, thickening around her arms, even her shoulders, down her sides, her waist losing its definition, even though she had not been the thinnest to begin with - not as slim as Sabrina. She had a stronger build but even that was softened into a lack of definition with an extra layer of soft fat, rolling over to scratch her stomach, the sleeping wolfess completely unaware of what was going down.

She could deny that she had gained weight in the morning with a roll of her eyes and a mutter that her figure was lovely no matter what had changed with her, but it wasn't so much that Sara was going to waste any sleep over it. She turned around, squeezing her buttocks and chuckling lightly at how her fingers indented her thicker behind.

"It's not that bad, actually..." She muttered to herself, a small smile pulling at her lips. "Really...it's kind of nice. Maybe I should never have worried about any of this in the first place?"

It wasn't up to her to fuss and fret, not when they were both off out swimming, the husky joining Sabrina at the car, though she tugged and pulled at her T-shirt, trying to get it down over the large rise of her stomach even then.

"Hey, Sara... Do I look like I've put on weight?"

The husky nipped anxiously at her lip but there could be no true worry in her, though all of it was strange, very strange. Sara would have told her friend that, no, of course, she hadn't put on a single pound, but even that was impossible to deny with just how the husky now filled out her clothes. Her T-shirt rose, exposing a sliver of belly, the husky's cheeks flushed and fuller than they had been, the line of her jaw even seeming to be softer where a little more fat had eased the lines of her features.

"Well... Yes, but I think it looks great on you!"

And she meant it too, even though they were, typically, supposed to be trying to be as thin and as slim as possible. What did a few extra pounds mean, regardless of body shape? Sabrina smiled.

"I think it does too. Maybe it's Kimmy's Choice - she always knows the best choices to make for me and you, hey?"

It was a joke but the two of them still did not know how apt that comparison was as they settled into the car, Sabrina's buttocks filling out the driver's seat, as her fat squashed down lightly and softly, more than they had before. It took her a moment to wriggle to get comfortable but even she had to admit that it was more comfortable too without having to perch too heavily on her seat bones.

"Yeah... Nothing to worry about. Let's get to the pool!"

The pool that they liked to use, admittedly, was not so much for swimming at the health club but it gave them the pretence of doing something physically active, even though they very often ended up spending the majority of their time in the sauna and steam room. The attendant at the desk glanced between them and their ID cards for an extra moment before allowing them in, the sense of softening calm that such spas and health zones invoked washing over them.

Yet things were set to become a bit more difficult still as they struggled into their swimsuit in respective changing cubicles. Neither was usually so private but something that day had them scurrying off for a shade of privacy that, in the nature of their friendship and knowing one another, was practically unheard of. Getting into their swimsuits - one single piece costume and the other a bikini where it came to Sara's preference - was an ordeal in itself that involved an awful lot more wriggling and grunting than it had before.

"Come on... This fit last week!"

Sabrina hissed, the husky groaning as she tried to squeeze it up over her thighs, so round and firm and feminine, the flesh moving under her fingertips but never quite seeming to go in the right direction. It was okay though, even then, as she tried with all her might to slip into the one-piece suit that, before, had been very fetching on her. But the difficulty in actually getting into it on the course of that day, which had been supposed to be a fun day, somewhat sullied it for her.

Up and up... Thank god suits were designed to stretch! She huffed and puffed and wriggled, straining the straps with all her might over her shoulders where they dug in, obviously indented both flesh and fur. It was not comfortable by any means but her breasts were practically on full show, the heavy round of them spilling forth as if they were declaring, right then and there, that they could not possibly be contained by such flimsy fabric.

"Oof... Well, at least I look good!"

And that was true. Sabrina was a gorgeous husky to look at, regardless of how much weight she had on her body. She turned back and forth with a smile, running her paws down her sides, the curves that had appeared that were even more fetching than they had been when she had been more on the slimmer side.

"Not bad... Pretty good, in fact!"

It had to be Kimmy's Choice that made her fur glow with such good health, she thought as she collected her clothes and popped them in the locker, though Sara had not yet appeared. The cause of the wolf's delay was swiftly revealed as she walked, very carefully, from her own cubicle, red in the muzzle and her bikini covering a lot less of her than it had before.

"I think it shrunk," she giggled, shaking her head in embarrassment, her steps small as if she was afraid of moving too much. "I don't know if I can swim in this..."

Sabrina grinned, tail wagging.

"I'm the same! It'll be fine, hon, don't worry. No one will even notice when we're under the water and enjoying ourselves. I've seen others around here wearing things that are a lot skimpier too."

But those skimpy bikinis and swimsuits, admittedly, had been made to fit those furs wearing them and were not hopelessly too small. But she could not wait to get into the water, practically dragging Sara through to the pool by her elbow as the wolf protested.

"No - Sabrina! I've got to go slow, I don't know how much I can move in the bottoms of these!"

"Oh, you worry too much!"

Sabrina giggled, the pool only sparsely populated, which was just how she liked it as she slipped into the water, the lapping ripples caressing her curves softly and sensually. Yet something was very wrong as a look of horror crossed Sara's face, the wolf's breasts bursting forward as if in slow-motion. That was just the adrenaline pumping through Sabrina's veins as the wolf was revealed to everyone, grasping at the ripped bikini top even as her bottoms did the same. Her voluptuous buttocks simply could not be contained for a moment longer and the wolf had, indeed, been correct in the assumption that they were too small, crying out as her nudity was revealed.

Sabrina would have run to help her - not that she would have been much use in her current state. Yet a too-swift turn of her body had a strange sensation pulling down her fur as the suit she was wearing too split down the seam, allowing water closer to her body, as if it was entering something that was designed to be waterproof. Gasping, she pushed off into deeper water, failing to realise the uselessness of her actions, for eyes darted between her and the wolf, patrons of the spa pool too shocked to even know what to do.

Their eyes met in silent agreement.

It was time to make good their exit!

*

Although they wouldn't be able to go back to the pool and spa again with a straight face for a good, long time, it did mean that the femfurs, together, had to acknowledge their weight gain. They could have been dramatic about it and reacted adversely but it was not something wholly impacting their lives - not considering that they could just buy new clothes. The old ones were going out of style anyway, with how well looked after they were and how long they had lasted, and it was better to have an excuse to fresh up any wardrobe.

At least, it was one thing that they could do, thicker around their waists and hips, going from a twenty-eight-inch waist (give or take) to thirty, then thirty-three, even hitting forty. It didn't even look like Sara in the mirror anymore and yet the wolf had never been as happy with herself and her body as she was then. There simply was no worry in her for anything that was happening, only a growing sense of warm contentment that she would not brush off when it felt so soft and satisfying.

It did not escape Sabrina's notice that her weight gain was greater at night too, rolling over to find that her stomach guided her lightly even as the fat squashed to the sides. Her hips were almost up to forty inches too, she found with the tape measure, but even that one was not so big that it would be able to account for her future growth. The husky made a mental note to buy another, excited to see, in a way, how far she would grow.

It was all in good fun, after all.

Shopping for new clothes was fun, although wriggling into the suddenly too-small changing cubicles not so. Sabrina laughed at her difficulty as she squeezed in, a clam popping into a shell, her butt stuck in the door, which she could not understand the small size of. Didn't they know that big ladies needed to get clothes too? The shop even had their sizes!

But no matter. It was not to bother her even as her thick form arched and squirmed in the tight confines, the mirror useless to her, considering just how much of the space she took up. There was nothing else for it, however, as she had to try the clothes on before purchase, following old conventions that would have perhaps better-suited her slimmer form. "Unnff..."

The jeans that she was trying to wriggle into were around a forty-eight-inch waist, meaning that her weight was up near eighty-three or eighty-four kilos by that time and still growing. It was her hips and her buttocks that had exploded in size, making her look pear-shaped and bottom-heavy, but in a good way. She couldn't get the jeans over her sizeable buns, no matter how much she squirmed and tried to give her backside room, giving up in the end and, at the very least, settling for a skirt and a dress.

"Yeah, baby... Get all of these!"

One of the best changes from her weight gain, of course, was her breasts. They had been moderate before but balanced out her waist, which was still catching up with her hips and arse, more nicely than she could have imagined. Rounder and fuller, the weight of them forced themselves down into her new bra in a way that gave her a natural cleavage, even with the correctly fitting bra.

12