Weight Gain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blowing herself a kiss in the mirror, she cocked a hip, tail swinging and bumping the door, though there was barely any room for either her hips or buttocks to move int.

"Looking very good..." The tailored waist gave her curves and swerves like nothing else. "Sara's going to be so jealous of this one!"

With how the wolf was growing too, she'd probably not even be able to borrow the dress. At home a few days later with their weight gain even more rapidly progressing, Sara groaned under her own weight, lying stretched out on the sofa, though the rolls of fat lovingly adorning her body seemed like an extra blanket on top of her. Her fat warmed her as Sabrina tried to scoot in alongside her, the husky lightly clothed in large, loose pants and a house T-shirt that was so far beyond anything that she would have worn previously that, frankly, it was funny. But weren't they there to see the funny side of things too?

"Look how fat you've gotten!"

Teasingly, Sabrina poked the rise of Sara's stomach showing where her T-shirt did not come down far enough, the wolf grumbling. Yet that rumble was the prelude to something more as her fat bulged even then, gaining pounds and pounds even in that moment, the wolf's whimpers rising.

"Oohhh, what's happening?"

But it was obvious even to her as her stomach bulged and bulged, laying down more and more fat along her sides, down her thick thighs. Her calves no longer had any definition at all as her T-shirt rode up even higher and the waistband of her house shorts strained defiantly. Even that could not hold up against such weight gain, however, as Sabrina leapt from the sofa to give her room, the wolf pretty much taking up the entire three sofa cushions all by herself as she groaned, her legs splaying out.

"God, Sara! How much did you have for dinner?"

The wolf laughed weakly, turning her head from side to side, though even that seemed to take too much effort for her, effort that she could not expend right then and there. The weight of her body pressed down on her, beyond any normal dress sizes that one would see on the street, though her tail still tried to twitch and wag, her ankles thick and swollen.

"Just more Kimmy's Choice... But I could use a snack too, if you're offering?"

Sabrina tried to weigh herself on her scales that night but she had gained so much weight too that she was beyond what her scales at home could hold. They hadn't just refused to give her a weight at all but had full-on broken, though it was not as if she could fit through the bathroom door anyway with ease anymore. Turning side-on had worked for a while but the pulling down of her swelling stomach had eventually stopped her from even getting in the doorway. She made do with other avenues for cleaning and freshening herself up but there were hardly any clothes left that fit her anyway, making the process of ad-hoc cleansing a little easier the less and less she wore.

The two of them settled for underwear-like clothes, loose shirt and shorts sometimes, that barely covered the essentials but were enough, just about, to contain their modesty. Not that that was something that either of them were all that concerned by, considering how often they poked and prodded one another, once they had worked out that touch enhanced the weight gain.

"Eeeep! Sara! What the heck was that for?"

Of course, it was payback for another time, the wolf struggling onto her hind paws, though she barely moved anymore, preferring to relax on the sofa or her bed while she could get through the doorway. Those were about the only two places that she could be found, her entire exercise for the day going between those two points. Sabrina was not too far behind and perhaps then only because she had been so fit, to begin with, her muscle memory still striving to drag her along despite everything that had changed.

Fat pads lined the husky's shoulder as her fingers too had thickened up into sausages, finally growing too big to get through her narrower bedroom door as she huffed and wriggled, wobbling with fat. She had to get the blankets out, of course, and she spread herself out on the living room floor, though not without a prod to Sara's shoulder by way of revenge.

"Ohhh..."

"There, now you're stuck here with you! Like you want to move anyway, you silly dog."

The wolf did not even have the voice left to say anything to Sabrina in retort, though she was quite right. It was much more comfortable to feel the sofa creak and groan under her, the cushions that she spent her days on melding more and more perfectly to her body. It was comfortable and comfort was what she wanted as her belly rounded out and out. She was long past being able to see her feet even when she kicked them up over the arm of the sofa, nearly immobile at best, but her hind paws were still there. She knew that: she could still wriggle her toes.

Her stomach blocked out her paws and even her forepaws, what she used to use in daily life, though she didn't have much of an outside life anymore, were thick and fat. She didn't know that one's palms could have fatty layers too but even that had been brought to light. Her phone was comically small in her palm and her thick, sausage-like fingers were too unwieldy after all her weight gain to even use the touch screen. She'd abandoned it for something with new voice recognition, though she didn't have much that she was able to do when the voice commands didn't work. It was one of the very few things that was actually a bother to her, though she could only try.

Everything about the living area of their shared home appeared small with two heaving whales of femfurs lying about in there. There was no way to measure their weight but their heads grew smaller and smaller in appearance while their fat bulged. It was an optical illusion, of course, as other parts of their bodies could not truly grow smaller, but their fat was what dominated, chicken wings dangling from their arms even as that weight swelled enough to give them a thicker line down even their previously slim arms.

Buttocks were one of the main places to gain, though Sabrina was wider than even Sara there, her natural hourglass shape (however slim it had been) completely gone to the naked eye. That was all well and good, to be fair, considering that she was enjoying her larger body, wriggling on her stomach, huffing and grunting, trying to get closer to Sara. Even though there was an endless supply of food (she made sure she ordered in all the deliveries of easy to eat food and Kimmy's Choice too that they needed, brought to them directly), she did not get up all that much and had even forgotten how to use her legs and her arms together to push herself back up into something resembling an upright position.

Some things could not be helped.

As large as the sofa herself (at least in their warped perspective), Sabrina giggled as she prodded the wolf's leg, Sara moaning as her belly rumbled with weight gain all over again. It was as if it was hustling and hastening to lay down more and more layers of fat over the old fireplace (no longer used), everything that she had eaten that day and before stretching out into the rest of her body. Her thighs were so thick around that they could have been her old waist, maybe thirty-inches, her stomach too weighty measure, more fat rolls spilling down, making the old ones more bulbous and obvious than ever.

No, there was no way that the two of them would ever be able to retain any sense of stealth, not anymore, Sara's T-shirt riding up and up and up as the underside of her breasts was exposed. She was not wearing a bra anymore as she groaned and tried to press her stomach back down, though it was a hopeless endeavour and only one that she tried as it had been Sarah, of course, who had set off her weight gain that time. If a friend prodding and poking her could make her gain weight madly, maybe doing it to herself would reverse it?

Sadly, that was not to be as her T-shirt acted as a bra, the couch groaning furiously under her weight. All it took was one wrong tip of her body to send it creaking past the point of no return, the old, weary sofa no longer able to support her massive weight as, finally, it gave up the ghost and collapsed in the middle. Yet the femfur on top had compressed the structure of it so much that she barely moved at all, the sound worse than the jostling she actually got. Sara grunted a paw up over her head, somewhat flailing, though she hardly had enough room to move her arm at all.

"Oof... What... What was that? Sab? Sabrina?"

"Oh my god," Sabrina laughed, though she was little better, sweating and puffing as she managed, just about, to get herself up into a sitting position, legs folded to the side in rolls of thick thighs. "Sara! Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." The wolf blinked slowly as if even that took too much effort, her white fur pristine despite everything that they had gone through. "Whoa, that was weird!"

Their flesh jiggled as they laughed and laughed - and it was good that they still could laugh. For there was no way for either of them to leave their home of their own volition, their jobs wondering where they were, weighed down by weight gain that locked them in place.

As the days passed, even the delivery furs grew concerned for them, the femfurs growing more and more as if in competition to take up the entire living space. Their flesh bulged and swelled, buttocks round and full and spilling over any clothes that they tried to adorn themselves with, though even that was a struggle. They settled for blankets and other such things in the end for their dignity to remain intact, though it was a but a small effort to make, considering that they were still goading each other on to gain more and more weight.

"I bet I can make you fill the whole room!"

Poking a fat roll, Sara chuckled, more herself after the sofa incident some time prior, poking and flicking at Sabrina, the two of them closer than ever, considering that they had nowhere to go to get away from the other. As much as the husky squealed and wriggled, there was simply nothing that she could do to get away from the pesky wolf, her fat bulging, swelling and bloating. Everything grew together so that, strictly, no body part was out of sync with the rest of her body but she could not help pressing up against Sara as her body grew and grew.

The room seemed smaller, far too small for her, her head only rising because the round rise of her arse pushed her up there. Her back ached against the mantelpiece and she looked hopelessly at the closed door into the rest of the living quarters of the house, moaning and kicking weakly at it as her leg stretched out and out. The fat was what drove her there, however, gaining and gaining, hopelessly unable to move and helpless in every way. But all she could do was grumble at her friend, still not seeing or feeling the enormity of the situation in any way, despite living through it every single day of her life.

Unfortunately, her gaining brought her up against the wolf, fingers prodding without the consent of her mind, and Sara howled through a half-laugh as she too swelled, taking up the last of the space in the room, filling it entirely. Their fat rolls squashed against one another and the back rolls laying down their rear sides were barely distinguishable from anything else or any other part of their bodies. There simply was no way for them to fit as they bumped lamps off tables, the old decorations cracked and fragmented where Sabrina's buttocks crushed them, everything tiny in comparison, their bodies rising and rolling, the fat dominating it all.

"Oh my god!"

"You're so big!"

"How fat will we get?"

"We're sooo fat!"

But it was all good to them, not seeing anything at all out of the ordinary, not even from the times back when they had not fitted into their clothes, struggling to get down the narrow steps into the pool even the changing rooms. A picture splintered along the line of the wood frame as Sara crushed it, the old canvas bowing but flexing to her fat, the weight gain, thankfully, not enough to destroy that old treasure. Not that the wolf's mind, after all, would note its loss at that time.

Besides...they were already hungry again.

Eventually, the two of them would be found and the problem with Kimmy's Choice discovered, although no one ever found out, in the news outlets at least, whether they were able to reverse their horrendous weight gain. Some furs speculated that they were put on liquid only diets and rigorous exercise programs, huffing and puffing along at a snail's pace on treadmills while the fat slipped off them, month after month after month. Others said that they were never able to reverse the weight gain, the magic in Kimmy's Choice locking it into them forevermore.

Those furs thought they were locked in comfortable, padded rooms somewhere where they could live out and enjoy their weight gain in peace, laughing and joking as they always had and merely relaxing into their huge, unnatural bodies. It was not for them to worry about, anyway, much as had been the same for others affected by Kimmy's Choice before they had gone out of business over a practical joke taken way too far, but they could enjoy it all the same.

Their weight gain, after all, was just one of many things that had happened to them.

It just ended up being what defined them.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Egalitarian She was duped to seeking superiority with disastrous results.in Loving Wives
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Big Bouncy Babe Butt Cheeks Having fun with a heavy interior designer on a photo shoot.in Anal
Help from a Librarian A college student can't take his eyes off a librarian.in Interracial Love
Mike and Carla Pt. 01 He knew he was cuckold, but plucked up the courage to share.in Interracial Love
More Stories