Weightless Ecstasy Ch. 01

Story Info
On a long, dull trip to Mars, at least there’s zero-G sex.
5.2k words
4.29
4.8k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: This is about a dream for many of us confined to Earth's gravity: Sex in weightlessness. To follow the story, you should read the five chapters in order [you can click on my profile above, or the Stories link, to find them all; they should all be published here in early March 2021]. If your main interest is the sex, you can choose which chapter(s) to read based on who does what to whom. All of the sex is international, and in some cases interracial. This chapter's sex is by an American woman and an Indian man, oral and penis-in-vagina. Every character is at least 18 Earth years old.

(This happens on a large scientific expedition bound for Mars, between 2050 and -60. Terms and acronyms you need to know are X-PAN Mars Lifter One [XPML1], the spaceship; Exertion and Recreation Volume [ERV], the ship's open space for sex; the International Space Exploration Commission [ISEC], which appointed the academic scientists on the ship; and X-PAN, the private company that owns the ship and employs the crew, some of whom are also scientists. I hope that other terms, like sleepwrap and showersuit, are self-explanatory.)

***

As they floated together, weightless, she said, "My tits are too small."

His tongue slowly encircled the nipple of a breast that rose (quite nicely, he thought) from her torso. His hands were gentle on her back and butt, but firm enough to keep her from drifting away as reaction to his action.

"You don't have body image issues," he said, in the throaty baritone he liked to present as erotic. The feel of her bare skin kept his heart racing. They had lived without gravity for months, and he rarely noticed—except during sex in the Exertion and Recreation Volume, where his body's freedom from stress amplified the effect of sensuous contact.

"No, but your bosses do." Then Teresa inhaled sharply as a pleasant shudder traveled her spine. Subra had returned to his task, and the nipple stiffened, exposing more surface to his tongue and lips. Warmth and moisture gathered behind her labia, and skin far from there—along her back, calves, and neck—tingled. But she was making a point, so she spoke again, without losing the sensation.

"To succeed in the male masturbation industry, one must have colossal tits. I only make it to a B cup when I retain water, and then everybody avoids me."

"So you say," he returned with a smile. "I'd take a chance on it, if you offered." His left hand ascended her spine, along the neck (she gasped, bending at the waist) until his fingertips arrived at the base of her scalp, where they began a slow massage.

She decided that he was too unaffected, so she sent a hand past his navel, along the narrow lane of hair, to where the thatch widened. She massaged just above the shaft. He said, "Uhhh," not as throatily, nor as baritonally. She felt the skin tighten over his pubic bone, and heard his phallus flop to the side from having moved so suddenly. She teased her fingers to that side, letting hairs catch under her nails.

"I'm short," she said. "The audience can deal with that. I'm dark-haired. Still okay, mostly. The hair is short, not so good. I'm in decent shape, which helps. But without a big, juicy rack, the pants-around-ankles crowd takes its money to gazongatronics.com."

"A fine resource," he half-groaned. What he said next had many stops from sudden reactions as her fingers brushed against his groin and inner thighs. "Many times I've done things for which I should be ashamed, while sensor-jacked into content from amply-endowed ladies. But they can't compare to what you do for me. Your internal caresses give me much more joy than any flexor tube can."

"Oooh, Mr. Charm," she chuckled, "you set my heart a-flutter." In fact, she was delighted that Subra, bashful and reserved at all other times, became so playful and raunchy when they sported in the ERV. So much of their life aboard X-PAN Mars Lifter One was as bland and humdrum as the ship's name, and Teresa relished these moments for more than physical reasons. Which was why she was irate about what might happen to these moments.

Subra brought his other hand to the top of her buttocks, and with one finger stroked between them. She said, "Aaahh, ehh-haaaaAAAHHhh!" For an instant she wondered why she had given this man so much knowledge of her sensations. This thrill was her answer.

Trying to steady her voice, she said, "To you, I'm just the only naked woman in the room."

"Not completely naked," he said, now genuinely throaty, feeling her fingers glide across his left testicle. He drew his mouth away from her breast as he repositioned to make his package easier for her to reach. If she wants her nipple licked non-stop, he thought, she shouldn't touch me there.

"The tether-cuff on your ankle," he went on. "Certain to become the latest erotic accessory, doing away with spiked-metal circlets." Sweat beaded away from his inner thighs, bound for vents, filters, and mineral extractors.

"Yeah, that's it," she murmured, reaching a steady buzz, with small rushes from a wet nipple exposed to the air. "They'll play up the bondage angle. I could probably pass as a dominatrix. They'll just have to phase down my high, squeaky voice."

Gently she pushed off from him. A slight flex of the tethered ankle gave her a slow rotation relative to him. He bent at the waist as she pushed off, maintaining his basic position, wiggling his foot to reset his tether lines as he straightened. They met again, face to genitals. He and she embraced the small of the other's back, and began a sixty-nine that would be the envy of every human confined to gravity.

Because she was in a mood, she kept talking, bringing her right hand around his right leg to fondle the underside of his penis. "Have you picked up that I'm really pissed off about this? Maybe as much as Dagmar. It's degrading. I'm going to do everything I can, which is practically nothing, to stop it. Will you do the same? As you think of your answer, consider the proximity of my teeth to your johnson."

He said nothing for a while, but suspected she didn't mind, because he was rutting his long nose between her labia while licking her clitoris, which swelled an angry pink through dank black hair. His left hand encircled her left leg, and his thumb slid into her vulva. He prodded just past the orifice and flexed in and out. He licked her clit circularly, rolling his tongue. He felt her breasts lose contact with his abs as her back hunched. What he heard from her throat didn't sound high and squeaky.

Sometimes Teresa withdrew from his mouth at this point, because sex time in the ERV was rationed. If she could only cum once, she'd rather have her cunt clamped on his wang. Now, though, she didn't care if going overtime would lose her some privilege points or bring her up before the kangaroo court. Now, her orgasms belonged only to her and her partner, and soon that might change. Now, she was determined to get the most and best climaxes, before events in the ERV stopped being private.

Her left hand clutched his left buttock, her right fingers fondled his perineum, and she let him keep working on her. Her buzz strengthened and her rushes grew wilder and more frequent.

Yes, Subra, she thought. Make me cum before we fuck, and then bone me until I cum some more. We'll both lose points, but if that bothers you I'll tell everybody what a great lover you are.

As if they can't already see that, she appended. We're on the honor system about not peeking, but we could probably hack in to the safety cam feed.

She felt it begin, like a tiny fire on a vast dark plain. Her mons shook free his saliva, and her thigh muscles tightened . She felt her fluid surging, but he bore down with his thumb to keep firm contact. Another fire gleamed, and the dark plain shimmered, rippled. The flames burst through the whole plain, the whole continuum—

Joy roared from her throat. Muscles coiled into taut rictus, nearly to cramping. Then, slowly, they eased. She opened her eyes, looked past the tear droplets drifting away towards the vents, and saw his penis, engorged but not completely stiff.

"Thank you, Subramanian," she said, lingering on every syllable of his full name. "But I'm still, waiting, for your answer. Take your time, I won't interrupt." She played up her American assertiveness when among people from elsewhere, disguising her basic nerd nature.

Her left thumb and forefinger encircled the base of the shaft. Her lips touched the tip and slowly widened, spreading around the head. She tongued saliva between the sides of the tiny opening.

Subra's head lolled, eyes then focusing on a sight he adored: Teresa's sex, hair flattened where his chin had rested, swirled where he had licked. As he gazed, he puzzled over her statement about a question.

Finally he got it. She'd asked if he'd oppose what his employers sought to do with video from this place. "Of course I want to stop it," he murmured. "The luckiest male humans who ever lived are the ones who can do this. If the rest learn what this is like, my life would be worthless on Earth. I'd be killed out of envy."

"But you'd still come in here and fuck me once transmission begins?"

"You said you wouldn't interrupt."

"Sorry." She moved her mouth to take in most of his shaft. She'd never tried to deep-throat, and was relieved that she'd never been asked. She got the head of Subra's penis to the back of her mouth, swirled her tongue around the shaft, and flexed her lips rhythmically as far down as she could. She heard him try to resume speaking.

"The only way I, could fuck you, i-in front of an Earthside, audience, is if you want to, a-and invite me," he said. "If you don't, I couldn't." Then he felt her remove her mouth. Glancing at his torso he saw her flatten his cock against his belly, then felt her tongue move slowly along the underside.

"Ehhhhuhhhhhh," he continued. "And, if we hook up in a sleepwrap, we would not entertain Pants-Around-Ankles Nation, which we now, need, to subsidize the whole, space program, by paying to watch us fuck."

"Sleepwrap sex is worthless," she asserted.

She ran her tongue past the base of his phallus, and swirled it onto his right testicle. Slowly she sucked the ball into her mouth, wondering when he'd lose the power of speech.

Subra put a hand on the back of her left thigh. To him, her body was glorious, the sleek, well-muscled legs swaying slightly as she and he made small adjustments to remain in this alignment. Her mons rose in proud symmetry from her groin, all of the curved contours of her vulva apparent through the black tufts.

"I have objections too," he said, "but different from yours. K-k-kyAAAGHH!" She now had both balls in her mouth, and sloshed them around with her tongue. The rush staggered him, but he still reached out to hold the crooks of her knees as her head arced further between his legs.

"I'm not a nudist," he gasped. "And I don't want to broadcast a private, intimate act." He didn't mention his rounded abdomen, which wobbled in their weightlessness. "So, while I don't agree with Earth's shrill opponents of the lucrative offer, my attitude towards public fornication, I'm afraid, agrees with theirs." India was in social turmoil, on issues such as whether Hinduism could exist without a caste system. A life above Earth let Subra escape the noise, but didn't change his tendency to shy away from conflict.

Teresa returned her mouth to his penis, now so firmly erect that she could reposition his body by levering the shaft. She pump-sucked the top few inches, massaged his balls with her left hand, and reached through to tickle his anus with her right.

Don't you dare go fundamentalist on me, fuck-buddy, she thought. You're the best kind of man, giving pleasure while you get it, not wrapping up your business and then pretending it was some kind of mistake.

I hate both sides in the fight over us on Earth. You should hate them too.

Urgently he grasped her buttocks and drove his face back into her crotch, to distract himself from his imminent burst. Teresa jolted back from a surprising rush, and now wanted him to enter her. "All right," she panted, "get on with the private fornication."

They repositioned face-to-face. Teresa flexed her leg to pay out some slack in her tethers, and Subra with a hand on her left hip adjusted their shared axis to keep their tethers from tangling. He had never thought of himself as graceful, but months in zero gravity had given all of them plenty of practice at free motion, throughout the spacecraft.

She put her hands on his shoulders, spread her legs around his, and rested her heels in the crooks of his knees. Her sodden pubes hovered just beyond the limit of his purpling erection.

"Do you need me to love you?" she asked him for what she believed was the twenty-third time.

"No," returned his gasp, "love is not what I need from you." Soon after leaving Earth's orbit, maybe the third time they'd used the ERV together, she said she wanted disclaimers before they fucked. They had chosen wording that seemed defiant and hedonistic, but offered wide interpretation of any emotions they felt.

Suddenly she flexed her back and butt, and drove her quim onto him, along him, all around him. His cock pushed into slick heat, soft at the points of contact but firm and flexing just beyond them. His head snapped back and hordes of animal synapses howled for surrender and release. But he waited them out for one second, then another, and when it seemed that he had control, he gripped her hips and began to stroke.

Teresa said, "Iiihhhaa-aaahh." Her left arm reached past his right collarbone, and the hand pressed against his back. "I don't need, n-need, you to love m-me either," she said through the jouncing. Then she reached her right hand to her ankle, and ripped her tether cuff's hooks loose from their loops. The cuff drifted away as she changed the script: "But right now I want you to be the only thing in the universe. Nobody watching on Earth. Th, the only thing I can f-feel right now, on me and in me, is y-, you."

A tiny corner of his mind pursued this while he surged back and forth in her belly. "H-hope we don't, mmhhmm, drift back—"

"We will," she half-sang, "but not before we're done! Do be a g-gallant stud and don't let go-ohhhhh...of me."

With both her hands now at his shoulders, she leaned her torso back from his. He was settling in now, feeling no additional sensation from each individual piston drive, but riding a whole-body buzz that seemed to lift him, despite already being exempt from gravity. Timing his and her flexures carefully, he brought his right hand up to claim her left breast while leaning his head at her. Quickly but surely he tongue-kissed her blood-engorged nipple. During her yelp of delight he gained a new rush from the eye-corner sight of her other breast, in the eerie wobble of free fall. He smirked, at having managed a script change of his own.

She hugged him again and alternately tongued and whispered into his ear. "This isn't what they want." Tongue behind the lobe, then in front again. "The camera wants body parts to be visible. Porn puts people in positions where they're less likely to enjoy what they're doing. Then there's the moment in porn that would give observing aliens the wrong idea about human sex."

"The money shot," he grunted.

"But we're not going to give it to them," she said, barely audible. "Start letting yourself go, my friend. I'm just ab, about thehh, hmmng, there, and I want to feel you spewing inside me when it happens. Is that private enough for you, f-fornication-wise?"

His tethers were slack, so he knew they were drifting towards the cushioned grid, two meters above the bulkhead. He got both hands to her rump, fingertips brushing her anus, and unclenched the muscle sets that had kept his semen at bay. For a few strokes—the only measure of time that had any meaning for them now—nothing changed, but then there was a flash along the underside of his wang. His jaw dropped.

Her lips parted, and sheet-lightning raged down her thighs. Surges of dopamine coursed through her brain, along with jumbled thoughts. I clamp on him, he rams into me. Freedom of action for us both. Has any man ever wanted to end sex by leaving the partner's body and jerking himself off? I reject that! I will feel the spasms when his DNA makes a run for it.

Subra's anus clenched as his semen started sperm on a futile journey to a quiescent uterus. Interstitial muscles in his back went taut. He drove into her for another three strokes, four, then could only hold still, his whole body stretching, as heat suffused the organ he had put inside her. He was unsure if he felt anything but the joy broadcast by the stick designed to produce it. And in the gradual relaxation of his muscles that followed, at some unknown later time, the first thing he felt that wasn't in his groin was her tongue on his left nipple.

Remembering her untethered state, he flexed his fingers and found that they still held her securely. Then his back pressed lightly against the foam-wrapped webwork. "See?" said Teresa hoarsely, "We timed it brilliantly. Was it better for you that I was completely naked?"

"Ye-, yes, your lack of a c-cuff fulfilled my deepest fantasy. And you?"

She let him see her grin before she leaned in and filled his left ear with her tongue. "Don't move. I'll be right back."

He thought, Could move under my own power right now? He was about to say it, but she had already pushed off from a junction of grid bars and was gliding to the other side of the ERV. He just stared, lips parted, at her body as it came to rest.

On the bulkhead around her, various null-gravity exercise devices were anchored, their struts collapsed to free the space inside the grid. The struts reminded him of plan details known only by the ship crew, employed by the private side of this venture: That some struts would be reconfigured to bring cams into the open space, for close virtual reality looks at the ship's banging passengers.

On Earth, Subra was certain, they'd laugh at his body, no matter how well he pleased his partner.

Teresa retrieved her cuff, detached her tether's anchors from the grid, coiled the tethers with the cuff, and pushed off towards him. She was again the only sight to fill his eyes.

"How late are we?" he managed when she, giggling, slapped into him gut-to-gut and embraced him.

"Not as late as we're going to be," she said, reaching to anchor a tether on one of his, and sealing her cuff around her ankle. "I owe you an orgasm. Just drift there and appreciate it. Would you prefer me to be in a supplicant position, kneeling at your feet as if we had gravity, or would you like a face full of jizz-dripping pussy?"

"Wh—you don't have to do—"

"No I don't. That's the whole point. I want to give pleasure to my partner."

She was amused by the worry on his face as he said, "Do you have a preference?"

"Yeah, I do," she said with a grin. "And don't feel obligated to play with my twat, I'm still buzzing."

With him backed against the grid, she rubbed her torso against his as she pivoted into another sixty-nine and came to rest with her breasts pressed near his navel. His drifting, glistening penis was now shrunken and flaccid, a condition in which she rarely encountered it. "While this is going on," she said, bringing her right hand around behind his leg to his groin, "Just remember that we're both leading experts in our fields, and we will do trail-blazing research and development on Mars." She then leaned down, and used her hand to put his entire penis and both testicles in her mouth.

12