Weightless Ecstasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what so many men want, she thought as her tongue rolled the slack flesh. Receiving, without having to give. Without having to figure out how that vagina thing works. Without being told that the fuck wasn't enough, it was over too soon, it was wretched.

She didn't much like the taste of semen, sweat, and her own vaginal secretions, but she could get past that, and guide the penis far enough back in her throat to flex on the head a few times. He said, "Uhhh--hhAAhhh-hhuhh," and she felt shiftings inside her mouth. Slowly, blood was building up in her favorite plaything. She swallowed what seemed to be the last of the vaguely salty slime, then immersed his jewels in saliva.

He was regaining size. Slowly she let the balls, then the cock slide out past her lips. She dragged herself further down his torso, pulled the still-soft penis onto his belly, then squeezed her breasts together around it and pumped them repeatedly along the shaft. "Terribly sorry that Gazongatronics ladies aren't available," she said, even as he started mouthing, "Hihh, hihh, hihh," with each stroke. Then she leaned between his legs, returned his balls to her mouth, and sped up her titfuck.

A few seconds later Teresa felt his mouth on her crotch, his tongue seeking her quim. She started to pull away, nearing soreness there, but what she did to him kept him from accomplishing much, so she let it be. He was fully erect again, so she pulled back, tits waving in freedom, and grabbed the balls and the base of the shaft in both hands. She tightened her legs around his torso and returned the penis to her mouth.

He had reached a buzz plateau when she had pushed her nipples along his length. Now he moaned, almost beyond further sensation. Distantly, he felt something like guilt, that her wonderful fellatio was less staggering than her copulation. But anyone's fellatio pales, compared to Teresa's lovemaking, he thought in momentary coherence. And this fellatio is better than all others, and maybe better than all other sensations.

And it might be about to rip me in half.

Unseen by anyone on Earth.

Again able to suck only half of him, she stroked his balls with one hand and the duct on the underside of the cock with the other. She licked and sucked, then licked and sucked some more, and finally licked and sucked while gripping and pumping the part that was still exposed to the air. His torso bucked, and she worked her feet around behind the grid to hold them both steady. At last he spasmed, a trickle of spunk flecking the roof of her mouth. Then, dry spasms, and finally her thighs felt his muscles go slack.

She swallowed, and released him. Flexing her knees, she drifted above him, then used the tether she'd joined to his. Slowly she rotated, then settled upon him, face to face. Languidly, their arms and legs intertwined.

"And now, having taken and given," she said, "I am completely satisfied."

She noticed not just his smile, but a little twitch near his left ear, which she had seen before. It accompanied his moments of pride, which he was too bashful to express, even to her.

She closed in to rest her neck on his collarbone. "Now we're really late," she murmured.

"Don't care," he said, firming his embrace.

***

"We already have followings, as individuals and as a group," said Diego to those with him in the Common Zone. "If I didn't have to respond to video chat from fans on Earth, I wouldn't. I answer only the most abstract, composite questions, and only about my work and our mission. I don't want dialogues with specific individuals, even with them millions of miles away. To me, closer contact with starstruck losers is the worst possible outcome. I can, however, prevent this from happening by remaining impersonal."

"But you'd be happy allowing all of those losers to watch you cavort?" asked Dagmar, calmly conversational, letting the words carry her disapproval.

Diego smiled. "They may have already seen that. On Earth, I've cavorted, as you put it, at gatherings where access was limited but recordings may have been made. Our grandparents' generation was surprised to learn that any recording could go anywhere, forever. We have no reason to be shocked by this knowledge."

"I didn't sell my privacy when I joined this mission," said Weichang. "Did you?"

Diego sighed, and rolled his eyes. "Despite what many of you believe, those of us who work for X-PAN have not agreed to let the company dictate our opinions and behavior."

Teresa, hanging back from the discussion thus far, took a slow draw from her nutrient bulb. She'd found that if she didn't drink too much at a time, she wouldn't notice the taste of the calcium, niacin, and tailored cultures that maintained her bone mass. Also helping to distract her were the statements and body language of the participants.

"This is heading off-topic," said Rukhsana. "Before shift-ready, I'd like to hear complete thoughts and exchanges on the plan to turn the ERV into a voyeur's playground. If instead we're going to have the same old fight between the pious selflessness of the International Space Exploration Commission, and the relentless profit pursuit of X-PAN, I'd rather go grab some REM sleep."

"Fine," said Weichang. "May we hear your thoughts?"

"It doesn't affect me personally," said Rukhsana with a shrug. "I don't bang in the ERV. Nobody's talking about cramming a camera into my sleepwrap, and views of me and my partner from the outside wouldn't look like much."

Teresa found herself warming up as she looked at Rukhsana, whose jumpsuit didn't completely hide her curves. I just left the ERV an hour ago, Teresa thought in exasperation, and already I'm hot for the next action. I was never this randy on Earth.

"Ah, but if we all took that approach," said Dagmar, "the sex video plan would collapse, and the extra funding would never arrive. Diego's losers want to see our healthy bodies fully exposed, and displaying all of the sex positions ruled out by gravity."

"My losers only want to see the male ones," said Diego. "I'm informed that the gay male audience remains a minority, although I personally cannot imagine why." He stretched his body slowly from the tether holding him to the bulkhead, and smiled mock-sweetly at Dagmar. "Nearly everyone wants you, Dr. Gudmunson. They wanted you when we were still Earthbound, merely successful working scientists. There have been more loser-created images of what you must look like naked than of the rest of us combined."

Still calm, with a hint of a smile, Dagmar said, "Then perhaps everyone afflicted with this curiosity should know that, because of Nordic skin, I must undergo melanoma treatments more often than the rest of you. So much for a healthy body."

Diego waved that off. "Post-production will whisk away every sign of imperfection. Your cavorting will be the most widely and repeatedly observed in human history."

Teresa thought, Do you WANT her to split your skull? But Dagmar remained unperturbed, and Teresa was almost disappointed.

"The saddest aspect of this," said Dagmar, "is that none of us has yet conceived of some other way for ISEC to raise a comparable amount of money." She looked around, as if to shame the others into voicing other ways.

Teresa said nothing, and in so doing got angry at herself. She maintained that what she could offer might not affect X-PAN's desire for zero-gee sex video, and she only partly believed that.

"Don't look for support from other space scientists," said Subra, with a sullen expression. "This mission is fully funded, through all activities on Mars and our return home. Our Earthbound colleagues resent us for that. They want us to make space porno, to pay for their expeditions, which now exist only on paper."

Teresa looked closely at him. She believed what he'd said about his own reluctance to fuck for an audience. But he, like Diego and about half the ship's occupants, was an employee of X-PAN, which threw vast amounts of money at the space program but expected to make back more than it spent. She, and the other university-based researchers in the crew, had been chosen by ISEC, which was already criticized for allowing X-PAN to monetize the program's spinoffs.

Subra's statement, in her view, could be a concession to letting X-PAN show Earth what happens in the ERV.

She thought, It isn't enough to decline on your own. If you accept anyone here 'cavorting' for an audience, you make all of us into sex objects.

Then she had to get off her high horse, and add, But we already are. Every human masturbates, and anyone could be the focus. No religion can stop that, even with intrusive brain scans. And I get amped, banging in the ERV, like I don't in a sleepwrap.

"Why not just give them Anissa and Florian?" said Diego with a wider grin. "That might make the viewers sorry they asked."

There were chuckles here, head-shakes there. Rukhsana, however, said, "They have followers. Their videos on Earth, nude and fucking, didn't stop ISEC from assigning them here. And they want to fuck for this bigger audience."

Weichang sneered. "X-PAN can't monetize horny octogenarians."

"But they're already a reality show," said Teresa, surprised by her train of thought. "The only people on this ship who will spend the rest of their lives on Mars, and be an interplanetary gerontology experiment."

Weichang was unmoved. "People can be interested in that without looking at wrinkled, liver-spotted ya-yas."

Teresa didn't pursue the point. She seldom encountered Anissa and Florian, because they were on a different shift. They had once recruited her for an orgy, and she was sure that her refusal included 'never.' To Teresa, they gave sex-positivity a bad name.

She saw Subra looking at her. She knew his looks and moods, and this look showed concern, or worry that she would be unhappy.

I don't need him to love me, she thought. I shouldn't need him to fight my battles.

Dagmar, still mild in voice and expression, said, "I propose this. We stage a 24-hour stoppage of scientific work, and say that there could be a much longer one if this ship becomes a porno studio." Then, before anyone could respond, she unclipped her tether, and pushed off towards a corridor hatch.

(To be continued)

12