Weightless Ecstasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Past 80, they'll end their days on Mars, fucking.
5.2k words
4.4
4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: This is about a dream for many of us confined to Earth's gravity: Sex in weightlessness. To follow the story, you should read the five chapters in order [you can click on my profile above, or the Stories link, to find them all; they should all be published here in early March 2021]. If your main interest is the sex, you can choose which chapter(s) to read based on who does what to whom. All of the sex is international, and in some cases interracial. This chapter's sex is by a German man and a Nigerian woman, with oral, penis-in-vagina, anal fingering, foot sucking, and body arrangements possible only in zero gravity. Every character is at least 18 Earth years old.

(This happens on a large scientific expedition bound for Mars, between 2050 and -60. Terms and acronyms you need to know are X-PAN Mars Lifter One [XPML1], the spaceship; Exertion and Recreation Volume [ERV], the ship's open space for sex; the International Space Exploration Commission [ISEC], which appointed the academic scientists on the ship; and X-PAN, the private company that owns the ship and employs the crew, some of whom are also scientists. I hope that other terms, like sleepwrap and showersuit, are self-explanatory.)

***

Anissa and Florian drifted side by side, each with an arm around the other's back. With their free hands, they waved in the direction of a safety camera on the bulkhead, and said "Helllooo!" with wide smiles.

"I am Anissa Olambayo. We hope that you can see us on Earth, and watch us give each other joy."

"I am Florian Eisenbach. Anissa and I are life partners, and we are on our way to Mars."

Anissa felt her muscle relaxant working at knots in her back and legs, easing them. This made her smile more genuine as she said, "As you may know, we intend to remain on Mars to the end of our days, serving as a gerontology experiment while we carry out work in our scientific disciplines."

Florian's slow, slight movement at major joints, not obvious in the weightless floating of their nude bodies, showed him that new cartilage had grown as intended. "The long-term effects of Mars's gravity, less than four-tenths of Earth's, will be learned through our life there. There will be useful data for the planet's forthcoming permanent residents."

"Here on the spacecraft, however," said Anissa, "we have no gravity at all! This is a boon to our bodies, as long as we tend to the special needs of humans in this environment."

"I am eighty-seven years old!" declared Florian. "Dr. Olambayo is eighty-five. We have been sexual lovers for many decades, and intend to remain so on Mars. As well as in this chamber, which is called the Exertion and Recreation Volume."

"We will now make love," she said, "with no attempt to cover ourselves or hide our pleasure. We invite you to observe us. If you are more interested in our work, you can follow it through other portions of the data feed from this ship, X-PAN Mars Lifter One."

"But don't shy away!" he said. "Please learn that people of our age can be actively amorous. For your whole lives, please love with your bodies as well as your hearts and minds!"

She held her smile to the camera for two seconds, then looked at him. "I hope that nobody on Earth ever hears that, my dear preacher."

His fervent look softened. "I know, I should simply provide an example. But when prudes shout, I must shout back."

She let her free arm spread. "Are there prudes in here?"

"There are—" he began, but then saw her amused expression. "No," he said. "Only the most wonderful person who ever lived, and the fool she tolerates."

She brought her free hand in as she pivoted her body to meet his, then gently stroked the back of his neck. "Yet somehow you remain my favorite lover," she said in the mock perplexity he knew so well. "And the one with whom I will die on another planet."

He closed his embrace with her. "We will live there long enough to welcome permanent residents," he said, "and, if they are willing, love them."

"A pretty dream," she said, getting a leg past and around his, so she could press their groins together.

At which point they stopped talking. Anissa enjoyed their tender silence. She, too, proselytized for free love, and for sex with many lovers, singly and in groups. Florian's example helped her realize when she campaigned too much, and she then returned the favor by reminding him to dial it back.

Florian moved his fingertips on and around a dimple above her buttocks. So little has changed, he thought. I touch her wrinkles with some of my own, yet what we feel is like what it was when our skins were smooth and taut.

Anissa slid a breast against his ribs, wondering if this part of their deception would truly work. If the artificial intelligence must show our body contours as they are, she thought, How can it make me seem young if I sag? She had not thought to ask about this yesterday. As diligently as she and Florian had worked to delay internal aging, they did nothing to disguise their external aging. Anissa was committed to combating ageism, but regretted the melanin loss that had changed her rich brown hue to a dim tan.

With a long sigh, Florian felt the beginnings of the blood flow of passion, always welcome and cherished, but now to be nurtured and built gradually. He knew he was vastly blessed, for the enduring health of himself and that of his soulmate, and for their ardor that had never dimmed. Yet even he accepted that their pursuit of other partners, here on XPML1 and for years before on Earth, made them seem ridiculous (even when they succeeded). Hence, they decided to complete their lives on Mars. It was an exciting project, but also a way to stop imposing their passion on others. Still, for the months of this voyage, they flaunted their licentiousness to their fellow passengers, forcing these younger people to confront their ageism.

Florian puts his hands at the sides of Anissa's head and worked fingers among the coils of her gray braids. He had cultivated a reputation as a pansexual roué, a gourmand of erotic experience, but a gaze into Anissa's eyes always brought him back to a yearning for one woman. How unlikely was it that a German and a Nigerian should meet while studying meteorology, with an emphasis on the weather of another planet? That they should fall in lust, and then in love? And that they then would gain greater joy directing their love and lust outward?

Anissa moved fingers along his torso, fondly tracing wrinkles and pouches while looking at a face immeasurably dear to her. Nerves still served the skin of a person in decade nine, and could still convey pleasant messages. Yet as much as she enjoyed their love as a couple, Anissa missed the excitement of a group, the surprise and novelty of different, simultaneous amorous contacts.

As a couple, they had exhausted the erotic possibilities of weightlessness after their first month. They would still present their favorite two-person activities now, with the added fun of knowing that there would be many witnesses to them.

Florian kissed her thick lips with his thin ones, then moved his mouth slowly along her cheekbone. She closed her eyes, and he kissed one lid lightly. Then beyond, using his teeth to raise a few eyebrow hairs. Her chuckle warmed him.

Her hands moved to his back, and remained gentle there. But she also began to work her thighs against his, with firm pressure. Often on Earth, their foreplay began with them standing and facing, as lovers who approached each other with conscious thought as well as animal desire. In full gravity, however, they were seldom able to make love more actively while standing. Yet in the ERV a few small movements, and adjustments of the tethers on their ankle cuffs, could keep them face to face while they pursued their 'standing' passion, groin to groin.

Anissa lifted Florian's penis, flexible but thickening, and set its underside against her belly. Each moved their hands to the other's buttocks. They pulled themselves navel-to-navel. "Take my warmth," she said, "and give me yours."

Their grind was slow but persistent, and each let fingers graze the other's anus, just to increase the arousal. Florian pushed his pelvis at her as Anissa flexed hers, and his testicles rubbed her cleft. Her breath caught.

"Be strong enough for us both, you wild hyena," she told him with the kind of smile she first gave him in their postgraduate days. Then she let go of him and addressed their presumed audience. "My man has ignited my heart and my loins. My warm, wet depths will welcome him." She arched back to display her upper half, breasts flaunting their fullness in weightless freedom. "But my shallows need some assistance for the start of his journey." Chuckling, she parted a seal on her wristband and fingered out some lubricant.

Florian was now actively rubbing his confined prick along her belly, huffing rapidly, fingers like talons as they clutched her butt. For a moment Anissa squeezed labia against his balls, but stopped herself and said with a gasp, "Old man, show them your pride!"

This persuaded him to pull back from her, and let the cam get a view of his thick, side-curving prong, erecting closer to his trunk than his thighs. "A penis like any other," he declared, "yet this one is devoted to the pleasure of many!"

She held her lubed hand out to him. "One woman will have to suffice," she said with a smile. "Make yourself useful."

He fingered a blob of lube. She pivoted on him to put them gut-to-gut, face-to-groin. Each smeared the other's genitals, with only a few teasing pinches and licks. His nipping at her outer labia got her hotter than she'd expected. She wondered, Is it because we have an audience?

"And now," announced Florian, "see what lovers can do when they are truly, completely free!"

Anissa pulled herself along Florian, and they both worked their tethers, to rotate from having their sides toward the cam, to putting his feet closest to it. Still facing away from him, her torso perpendicular to his. she wrapped her legs around his hips, seized his phallus, and enclosed it in her vagina. The cam would get all the visual details of their ancient, conjoined genitals, and then an A.I. would make them more conventionally attractive.

The lube was applied well, everywhere it was needed. As she felt his glans reach her promised depths, she moaned.

She leaned further and grasped his calves, moving her feet towards his shoulder blades. This moan was longer and louder. Then Florian reached to her elevated butt and drove a thumb into her anus. Now she howled, undulating her trunk to ride hard against both intruders.

With more flexing of the tethers, they began a slow mutual somersault in place. The view of the anchored cam thus circumnavigated them, to take in Florian's mouth-breathing as he thumbed deep between Anissa's cheeks, then her legs around his back where their difference in skin hue was most pronounced, then again Anissa, eyes shut in rapture, breasts spread around Florian's knees.

"I am climaxing from his penis!" she declared, and this was mostly true. The spasms in her rectum, she chose to believe, merely magnified those from her clitoris.

"And I will ejaculate the love of my body to the body of my lover!" Florian crooned. Anissa laughed even as she quivered, finding his words equally silly and poignant.

They huffed and grunted through a few more somersaults, savoring the sensations their bodies could still produce, rushes and flexures, and the flow of pleasure chemicals through their brains. Oh, the tricks we play on natural selection! thought Florian as he continued to swivel against Anissa's vulva. Our species was given pleasure to ensure procreation, and ever since we have maximized the former while making conscious choices about the latter!

Once their muscles had unclenched, Anissa unhooked her legs and he drew back his hands. Within one circular motion they then executed another, around a different axis, as Florian moved her body around the spindle of his prick, until they were again face to face. They melted into an embrace and kiss.

Soon she murmured, "This is why I tolerate my fool."

"If that is what's required," he said with a theatrical sigh, "I must simply keep doing it."

"I'm grateful that our rest periods will be edited out," she said.

He glanced towards the bulkhead beyond the cushioned grid. "That makes this a good time to replenish."

They worked along their tethers to a mesh bag on the bulkhead. Each drained bulbs of water and nutrient mix. They also wiped down and disinfected their stickiest surfaces.

Out of habit they rechecked the anchorage of their tethers clipped to eyelets on the outboard side of the grid. A complete loss of tether contact, in the center of the ERV's open space, might leave them stranded for a while, but the breeze from the air vents would eventually push them back to the grid.

"If we do become the sex stars of XPML1," said Anissa, "These breaks might look suspicious, when we're broadcasting live."

"Ah, but remember the time lag from here to Earth," said Florian. "Breaks can be edited out before transmission. Nobody is claiming that these shows would be live, merely recent and frequent."

Anissa put fingers between his legs. She assessed what was thickening, but still soft. With a serious look she asked. "Will you be able to do this?"

His devilish grin beamed forth. "With the proper management, certainly!"

"It is one thing to face down ageism," she said. "It is another to deny completely the passage of time."

"Only you need to know that your fool is not that foolish. Check my vitals."

She took from her wristband a patch the size of her thumbnail, and set it against his neck. She looked at its readout intently for a few seconds, then nodded. "Once again, you may dwell in my garden of soon-to-be-Martian delights."

"And if I cannot delight you in turn, you may cast me out."

"Oh no," she said, wagging a finger. "Once you are in, you stay until you complete your task." She savored her dual sensations, a lingering warmth from her last orgasm and excited anticipation of the next.

They pulled themselves through the gap in the grid. Only then did Anissa realize that they had held this conversation in sight and sound of the safety cam. There would now be personnel of X-PAN, the company that built and crewed the ship, who would know of her concern about Florian's durability.

"Hello again!" called Florian once they were again posed and side-hugging. "We still have time available here in the ERV, and that's something we never waste."

"Ohhh, but look," said Anissa in mock pity, "My lover's mighty spear has lost its might."

"We will restore it," he said. "First, I will feast on your ambrosia."

She sent the cam a knowing smile, and spread her legs. He curled his arms around her thighs from below, and with a trembling breath set his mouth on her vulva. She arched her back, gathered a breast in each hand, and brought them to her face.

In this one sense, Anissa could be more satisfied with a single partner in her golden years than she was in her youth. Her large, lush breasts had always tempted her mouth, but her short neck kept the nipples beyond her own tongue. When she had many lovers, there were always other mouths for her breasts, and other breasts for her mouth. When she was with Florian only, she focused on what he could give her.

Ahhhh, but thirty years ago, when Earth's gravity dimmed her bosom's visual beauty, it compensated her with a new way to pleasure herself. The nates that had nourished her children could now be brought to her mouth, a reward for their service in motherhood. This lofty sentiment was countered by Florian's sucking lips and swirling tongue on her quim, creating a feedback loop of sweet selfish pleasure from her nipples to her clitoris. She gasped into the areolas crowding the loop of her lips.

Florian's tongue swept over and darted among labia, clit, hood, perineum, and orifice, again and again, ignoring jaw strain, able to shift his body to prevent neck strain. He rolled his thighs around and against his prick, steadily restoring it. I wouldn't want her to check my vitals now, he thought, feeling his heart drum into his sternum. Yet he felt better now than at other times he had never revealed to her, years ago. He had used an assumed name in a distant land for an experimental angina treatment. He had also kept this secret from the International Space Exploration Commission, and thus passed the physical allowing him to join Anissa on this voyage.

He heard Anissa's guttural wail, and also felt it through her pelvis. He kept his head buried in her musky garden a few moments more, kissing, then gently pushed himself out from between her legs.

Florian passed through droplets of Anissa's sweat as he settled in her arms once more. "Let me, and them, see," she said, looking at his crotch. Her hand encircled the prick, which had by itself risen from his lap. "Better," she said, still breathing hard. "But we can do more." She raised her leg to the side and set it behind him at hip level. Then she pushed his legs apart, lifted his thighs, and put his head on her chest.

"Men of Earth!" she orated to the cam, "You must understand what can make you manly! Do not fear any part of your body. So many of you ignore the prostate gland, until something bad happens to it. Just think of the happiness it can give you, and your lovers." Then, with Florian's anus in the center of the cam's view field, she drove two fingers deep inside him.

"Hrruhhh!" he trilled, with a whole-body spasm.

"Here, my love," she said, leaning a breast to his face. "Finish what I started."

She knew his insides as fully as he knew hers. Her probe built bulk and urgency in his penis, but didn't force ejaculation. The cam recorded not just his stiffening and swelling, but the reddening of his pale skin. She maintained concentration, barely, as he brought in her other breast and loved both vigorously, with mouth and hands, taking her to the nipple orgasm she had almost given herself while he licked her clit to ecstasy. She pulled out her fingers before screaming her joy, shivering in the oxytocin surge reminiscent of her breastfeeding.

For long moments, bathed in their commingled sweat, they did no more than gasp—she from release, he from need of it.

At last she looked at his prick, and then at the cam. "He's so much mightier now! But I think there's one thing more to be done."

Florian moved his tether cuff from ankle to wrist. Slight contact with each other, and through their tethers, arranged them so that Florian was 'lying' flat, hands joined behind his back, and Anissa was curled around him at his trunk. His putz stood out perpendicular to his crotch. She unrolled her body, so it was also perpendicular to his, centered it on his crotch, put her hands on his hips, and lowered her mouth onto his whole shaft.

She licked and sucked for a while, with neither of them moving.

Then Florian declared, "Let's show them something that can't be done anywhere else!"

She set one hand on ribs on his right side, and the other on the outside of his left thigh. With all her might, she spun him.

Reaction spun her as well, and skillful working of their tethers kept the spins going. Their only point of contact was her mouth swirling around his penis. She let him feel everything she did with her rotating tongue and cheeks, and sensed that while he was at the brink, he could delay going beyond it.

When the spin slowed, she lifted her mouth away, shifted her own cuff to a wrist, and arranged herself to sit on his thighs. "Oh my," she said with a grin, "I've neglected your testicles!" She put her hands on his sides and slid her vulva to teabag him, pressing her clit onto the barrier of his erection.

12