Weightless Ecstasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You teasing jezebel!" he said, laughing. She rode back and forth three times, joining his laughter while reaching a brink of her own.

"All right, you greedy goat," she said at last, as much for him as for the cam. "In you go."

She moved so that their legs scissored, and she encased his prick in her quim. This gave each a leg along the other's front and back. Anissa leaned away, and she and Florian each held up the available foot and started kissing it.

Neither was especially fond of, nor repelled by, a lover's foot, but they knew this action would please some of the audience. The grips on the feet also gave them enough connection to produce a good, driving fuck.

Florian went off almost at once, loudly, head rolling away from Anissa's foot. After a few deep breaths, however, he resumed tonguing between her toes. Anissa aroused more slowly, but deeply enjoyed all of the progress, relishing the way that Florian's cock became less rigid but retained its bulk. As the orgasm claimed her body, she got her teeth away from Florian's foot but clasped it tightly as she flexed and spasmed.

Again they eased and relaxed. Each now found it comforting to give gentle pleasure to the other's foot. Then in fun they started to murmur sweet nothings to the feet, and when they broke down in laughter completely, they separated their crotches.

"And so we end today's physical love in open space," said Florian, still able to lecture despite laboring lungs.

"If there's something you would like us to try, here in the ERV," said Anissa, "please contact us."

They flexed their wrists and forearms to retract some tethers. This allowed the lovers to drift, with arms linked, to the cushioned grid. They separated to get past the grid gap through which the safety cam was trained on them. They detached their tethers, the cam's view field filled with their smeared genitals. They pulled a showersuit up their legs. "We still enjoy fun in the shower," said Anissa brightly, "even in one as small as this."

***

The schedule for the conference room showed that the occupants would be: Florian; Anissa; the ship's executive officer, Ian McTavish; and an X-PAN scientist, Subra Patel. The description of the event was, simply, "Meeting." If anyone else on XPML1 saw this, there might be no interest. Thus confidentiality would be based initially on expected indifference.

They all wore their normal-hours beige jumpsuits, functional and plain, save for identical 'XPML1' emblems. The pleasantries were brief, and Subra seemed skittish when he said, "Doctors, your remarks will not be included in this video. Please understand that a key point, at this stage, is that you should not be identified, nor can anyone viewing it be able to relate the lovers' appearance clearly to anyone on this ship. Voices would give you away."

Florian smiled, enjoying Subra's apparent discomfort. "Yes, yes, we understand. I merely ask that you preserve the original, perhaps for use after this caper of yours has ended."

Anissa felt the need, as she often did, to take on the role that Americans called 'Good Cop.' "We also understand that preserving the original carries risks for you, such as unintended disclosure," she said. "We ask that you keep our request in mind, going forward, but do whatever you must."

"We will," said Ian, looking for and getting a nod from Subra. "And we appreciate your willingness to participate, and to do so in confidence. X-PAN's proposal to sell sex video is upsetting to many on board. There has already been a work stoppage in protest."

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion," said Florian with a smile. "I was gratified to learn of Dr. Patel's interest in this test marketing. This seems to be outside the specialty of someone who scans a planet's Trojan points for asteroid detritus, and is unexpected from someone who is quite bashful about his personal life."

"Florian," muttered Anissa, frowning at him.

"My work can include many tasks for my employer," said Subra evenly.

Ian said, "It's possible that this caper, as you put it, will allow our employer to gain information that can lead to a different perspective on whether video taken in the ERV—"

"Mr. McTavish," Subra interrupted, "shall we begin?"

"Yes," said Ian, fingering controls to produce a large black rectangle on the featureless bulkhead they faced. This would serve as a screen for video. "We have the means here to alter video imagery, and use a shipboard artificial intelligence to create faces and features that are believably human, but have never existed. In the conference three days ago, the X-PAN home office proposed doing this to all ERV sex videos here, but the ISEC contingent rejected that out of hand."

All four drifted as needed to get a clear and direct view of the screen, as it illuminated to show two people in the ERV. Anissa and Florian were amused to see their actions from yesterday performed by a young East Asian male and a young South Asian female.

"The ISEC objection was based on a limitation the A.I. would have," said Ian, "to keep the lovers' body contours the same, because of their contact and interaction. Viewers on Earth could then deduce who each lover is, based on what is known about each person on the ship."

"But clearly," said Anissa, staring wide-eyed at 'her' firm, elevated breasts, "you have overcome this limit!"

"I was able to give the A.I. more to work with," said Ian, looking mostly at his controls, "Because you have been very open in your sex lives, and with allowing it to be observed."

"Ahh," said Florian, "so you didn't have to make us young? Just find video from long ago?"

"That was part of it. When your bodies were in only partial contact, the A.I could change contours and dimensions convincingly. Your, um, cavorting here included surprising, innovative activities unlike what can be done in gravity. As longtime lovers, however, you do some things together now that you have done in the past. So the A.I. has been able to machine-learn from your younger selves in these configurations, despite you having been in Earth gravity. Enough of yesterday's video benefitted from this 'learning.' It is realistic, and useable."

Anissa laughed. "How can we claim to be such revolutionary lovers? We do the same things, over and over! We are clichés, Florian!"

Ian turned to face her. "No. Dr. Olambayo. What you do for each other is your own special love."

Her amusement gave way to intrigue. "Why...thank you, Mr. McTavish."

He nodded, and seemed to clear his throat. "In this moment, for instance," he said, indicating the screen, "you did what you've done on Earth."

The screen showed Not-Anissa fingering Not-Florian's prostate while he sucked her breasts. "The A.I. learned from moments like this." Ian fingered a control, and the screen enlarged to show real Florian sitting in real Anissa's lap, in a tree-shaded outdoor setting, with her fingers up his ass and his mouth and hands on her full, high breasts. Florian murmured, "That was at least fifty years ago."

Ian said, "Yes." And nothing more.

"Can you go back a few minutes?" asked Anissa. "To the cunnilingus?"

"All right," said Ian.

She looked more closely at her avatar as she mouthed her breasts. "The A.I. may have lengthened the neck, temporarily," said Anissa. "But from this angle, that machine-learning does not look wrong."

Florian smiled. Subra and Ian merely nodded.

When the lovers were shown moving past the grid and arranging the showersuit, Subra said, "You did well to remain in view of the closest safety cam, and your use of the tethers presented you in a variety of arrangements, with the grid rarely blocking the view. Two other cams provided some useful footage. Still, they are all fixed-position. Attempting interpolations to other perspectives would appear, with this equipment, artificial."

"You needn't apologize, Dr. Patel," said Florian in growing amusement. "Rigging the cams on equipment struts, to move with us in the space, would provoke our fellow ISEC researchers. But I understand that you feel confined, as a budding pornographic auteur."

Subra scowled. As the video ended he asked, "Do you approve of what you've seen?"

"Yes, Dr. Patel," said Anissa, "you may do whatever you like with this."

"Thank you," said Subra curtly. He opened the hatch.

"I wish these young people existed!" said Florian, grinning at him. "I want to fuck both of them!"

Subra swung on a handhold sharply, and exited.

Anissa looked at Ian as he powered down his controls. She put her hand lightly on Florian's shoulder. When he faced her, she said quietly. "You go ahead."

His eyes flicked towards Ian. Then, just as quietly, he said, "Very well," and pulled himself through the hatch.

"Mr. McTavish," she said, remaining apart from him, "You have thoughts and feelings about this. May I learn them?"

"Out of respect for you, Doctor," he said, not looking her way, "I should say nothing."

"Your respect pleases me, but you may confine it to me as a scientist and as a human in general. I am a libertine, and I would take no offense from you speaking your beliefs about my sexuality, or yours." Softly she added, "Please, Ian."

With an effort, he met her look. "Looking at your videos, from years ago...I was aroused. And envious."

Her smile was sad, and one with which she was familiar. "I will say it for you. You wanted me as I was then. And not as I am now."

"Doctor, I am so—"

"I believe you," she said quickly, "but I want not to hear that word. Florian and I have sensed this for many years, from many people." Her smile became lighter. "The world has a way of making us monamorous, despite our preferences."

Ian thought he was responding to the changed mood in kind, when he said, "Well, at least you have your love." Then he wanted those words back.

Anissa raised an eyebrow. After a moment she said, "I won't ask about your other feelings." She grabbed a handhold and moved her feet to the hatch. "But as you've seen, I can still please a man. Perhaps you could wear a blindfold."

And then she was gone, leaving Ian in a state of wide-eyed panic over her final word.

(To be continued)

12