Weird Tales, Volume 1, Number 4, June, 1923: The unique magazine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crimes like this have been solved—are being solved every day by Finger Print Experts. Every day we read in the papers of their exploits, hear of the mysteries they solve, the criminals they identify, the rewards they win. Finger Print Experts are always in the thick of the excitement, the heroes of the hour.

Not Experienced Detectives Just Ordinary Men

Within the past few years, scores of men, men with no police experience, men with just ordinary grade school educations, have become Finger Print Experts. You can become a Finger Print Expert, too. Can you imagine a more fascinating line of work than this? More trained men are needed. Here is a real opportunity for you.

Learn the Secrets of Identification—

More and more the detection of crime resolves itself into a problem of identification. You can learn the methods of famous identification experts. You can learn the science of finger print identification—right at home in your spare time. Send for the free book which tells how famous Finger Print Experts got their start in this fascinating work. Tells the stories of thirteen actual cases solved by Finger Print Experts. Tells how you can become a Finger Print Expert in an amazingly short time.

For a limited time, we are making a special offer of a PROFESSIONAL FINGER PRINT OUTFIT absolutely free and FREE Course in Secret Service Intelligence. Mastery of these two kindred professions will open up a brilliant career for you.

This coupon will bring you FREE BOOK and details of this great offer. Don’t wait until the offer has expired. Fill in the coupon now. Mail it today.

University of Applied Science 1920 Sunnyside Ave., Dept. A-139, Chicago, Ill.

Course in Secret Service FREE

University of Applied Science, Dept. A-139, 1920 Sunnyside Avenue, Chicago, Illinois

Please send me full information on your course in Finger Print Identification and about FREE Course in Secret Service Intelligence. I understand that there is no obligation of any sort.

_Name_ _________________________________________

_Street Address_ _______________________________

_City and State_ ___________________ _Age_ ______

Share this Story