Weirder Science

Story Info
University tech allows Sam to explore gender swapping.
6.5k words
4.66
28.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam, what are you still doing here? Go celebrate, the real work starts Monday." Professor Brand was leaning through the door.

"Sure thing, Professor" I grinned.

She nodded and left, turning off the outer lab light. Everybody in the university genetic lab had already left in good spirits, we had just been approved to begin a new phase of trials for a proposal we had been working on for 18 months. I'm a 26 year old PHD candidate working in the lab, 5"9, average build with glasses and a permanent five o'clock shadow. I just wanted to finish setting up the new injection mechanism. Even though we were only going to start interviewing for human trials next week and were still away from utilizing it, I couldn't contain my excitement. We had only been experimenting on mice but with amazing results and the theory meeting practice was blowing my mind. I finally put the computer to sleep and grabbed my backpack from the locker, I was going to take professor Brand's advice and get drinks with my colleagues, we all deserved it.

I walked into the crowded university pub, it was warm and dim, bustling with talk and music. Everyone from newly 21 students to faculty in their 50s would come here to have a drink or eat. I scanned the crowd spotting my lab party, it looked like they were a few drinks in. My friends beckoned me. Sarah, 28, medium length lightly curled hair, she had more than a few piercings adorning her ears and many rings and bangles. She was a former philosophy major crunchy granola type who loved to debate ethics in science, whip smart and funny. Nadir, 25 year old american born with immigrant Indian parents, he was like the raunchy best friend in the teen movie, brash, loud, hilarious and without shame.

"Dude!" Nadir yelled over the music, "Can you believe it?! We actually got approved! I thought my balls would touch the ground before that happened.''

Everybody at the table laughed and Sarah punched him on the shoulder.

"I know" I said, nodding my head in disbelief. One of the professors at the end of the table popped a bottle of champagne, we all whoo'd and started passing around flutes. I took a deep drink, savoring the fizzy feeling.

"I've been thinking about the applications of this technology since we started at the lab" Sarah said wide eyed "But starting human trials, man can you even fathom? Genetic diseases, mutations, limb regrowth..."

"-Those double D's you've always wanted.." Nadir cut her off. She turned towards him, he braced for another blow but she just grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Exactly!" Sarah exclaimed while Nadir looked at me baffled, I shrugged, downing my champagne. "We could change our whole appearance, our sex! No more surgery!" I suddenly felt dizzy as Sarah's words sunk in, the possibilities were endless, fantastical.

"Whoa" Nadir shook off Sarah's grip " I don't know if it can replace surgery, it's only temporary for now".

Sarah swatted at the idea "Right, Right, it's just the theory of it".

"I think we are getting a little too excited" Nadir said soberly, we looked at him confused "and I know just the thing to rein us in - shots!"

He lifted his hand, we laughed again. He waved Monica the waitress over, she was a 21 year old biology senior, I had tutored her a couple of times last year, she was 5"1 with shoulder length jet black hair and bright blue eyes, she was wearing a skintight black dress with short sleeves.

"Congrats Lab C!" Monica yelled over the music, now blasting Eric Clapton's Layla. "I heard the news, should I get shots for the table?" She was resting her hand on my shoulder. An answering roar from the table made her laugh "Coming right up".

About three hours later I stumbled out of the bar, Sarah was holding on to Nadir who was singing 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' at the top of his lungs.

"Talk to you tomorrow?" Sarah asked me,

"Yeah, good luck getting him home". Sarah and Nadir were roommates with two other lab associates, I had my own place.

"No worries" she saluted. "He is light as a feather" he dipped. "A heavy feather" she grunted, pulling him up.

I chuckled, heading in the opposite direction, zigzagging a little. My route to my place took me back by the lab. Reeling a little I swiped my keycard into the building, wait what was I doing, it was the middle of the night, I was going to sleep it off, not to the lab, wasn't I? My feet carried me up, I stumbled into my office, thinking about everything we had talked about. I was solid on the theory and the results of the experiments, plus we had been approved right? I just couldn't wait anymore, I had to see it in action and I wanted to be the first one to try it. My resolve cemented, bolstered by the alcohol running through my bloodstream. I powered up the program, tapping the table with my fingers. But what would I input? I flashed back to Nadir's quip about double d's, I laughed to myself, picturing me with big boobs hanging off my chest. Something in that image caught me and I felt a twitch in my boxers. It had been awhile since i'd been with a girl, I was so focused on the proposal. Just the thought of a female form was turning me on, running my hands over the soft curves, cupping my hands. Without realizing it my hand was on my chest, I snapped out of it but my dick was already semi hard. What about my dick though? Did I have to go full female, with a vagina and everything? It didn't totally sit right with me. I could do anything I wanted though, the program was fully customizable! I started to design the changes, downloading some 3D models I approximated the dimensions. Contrary to Nadir's fantasy I was going to go for a nice pair of C cups, I would definitely have to be shorter, feminine curves but not too skinny. I'd keep my green eyes and brown hair, just make it long and flowy. Feminize my features, I wouldn't change things too much, i'll just be like a female version of me from another dimension. Like we imagined as high school nerds who couldn't get laid. Satisfied with the input I prepped the injection machinery, inserting the double needles under the skin. Was I really going to do this? I bit my lip nervously and then thought: YOLO! And smashed the execute button. There was a loud whirring sound, a flash of light and then I passed out.

I came to, feeling slightly hung over, the clock on the wall showed three AM. I groaned, hearing a higher pitched voice coming out of my mouth. I pulled the needles from my arm, the hand that gripped them was dainty and smooth. I shot up, holy shit! It worked! I grabbed my chest, round, supple breasts met my grip. It actually worked. I slowly got up from my sitting position. My jeans slipped down to pool at the floor, I was drowning in my pale blue button down. Hmm, clothes, if I was going to leave the lab I would probably need some of those. I walked to the locker room getting used to the different weight and the way my body moved. I stood in front of the row of lockers, I knew I had gym clothes in mine, most of us had a change of clothes in the lab. But whose would fit? I scanned the names and pictured the ladies in the lab. My eyes landed on Haley's, she was a 23 year old lab assistant and her body type perfectly matched girl Sam. I opened her locker, Yes! A sweater, a skirt and a bra and panty set, perfect! I hurriedly took off my shirt and boxers and reached for the bra, I struggled with the logistics for a moment but figured it out, it was red and lacy. I reached for the panties and pulled them on, as I slid them over my round ass I slowed. What did I even look like? I hadn't stopped to look in the mirror in all my excitement. There was a full length one right behind me! I tentatively turned around and as I caught sight of myself my jaw dropped. I was incredibly hot, my slender neck dropped into a pair of perfect round doughy breasts pushed up by the bra. Underneath that my waist flared into gorgeous hips and slender barefoot legs. I was a knockout, pure sex. I stepped close to the mirror and touched my face, it felt familiar and my eyes were looking out at me. It was just such a different package. I touched my hair and followed it as it fell softly on my chest. I traced the outline of my right breast peeking over the bra. A shiver went through my spine and the sexiest moan escaped my lips. An all too familiar pressure was building in my groin. It felt so natural to still have my dick that I didn't pay attention to it at first. Now I stepped back to see a thick bulge under red lacy underwear. The image made me lick my lips, somehow this was even hotter, the look of this thick pulsing bulge on the hottest most perfect female body was almost enough to make me cum right that second, the front of the underwear was getting wet from precum. I put one hand gently on the bulge and nearly fainted. I had never been this sensitive in my whole life. I slowly slipped my dick out over the silky underwear and started pumping it. With my other hand I went back to my perfect breasts and roughly cupped them. I couldn't decide what was turning me on more, the sensation from my hand or my breast, it was the best of both worlds. Everything I wanted as guy Sam and everything I needed as girl Sam. The moans coming from my throat were so hot I leaned into them, screaming my own name. It was minutes before I came, hard, shooting my load all over the mirror, gasping for air.

I sat down on a bench, hyperventilating a little, trying to gather my thoughts. Okay, that was awesome. I have about 11 more hours until the effects of the injection theoretically start to wear off. Did I want to explore other things or just lock myself in my apartment and jerk off for 10 hours? The latter was tempting but I was a scientist, I owed it to myself to experience as many diverse things as possible, plus I was curious to see how other people would interact with me. I tucked my dick back into my panties and put on Haley's sweater. It was a tight, ribbed, baby blue half button down, it was maybe a little too tight, showing a lot of cleavage, but passable. The skirt was pleated, gray checkered, I turned to see if the back was straight and saw just how short it was, the tips of my round butt cheeks peeked out if I bended even a little, thankfully it was long enough in the front, I guess I just had a bigger ass than Haley. Haley had no shoes so I grabbed Sarah's white Keds. I took off my glasses but things instantly went blurry, whoops, still need those, I should fix that next time. Next time? Would there be a next time? Would these changes even wear off without long lasting effects? I shook the fears out of my head, nothing I can do about it now.

I stepped out of the building, it was a little chilly, I wrapped my arms around my tight frame. It was four in the morning, where could I go? I'm pretty sure the pub would be closed by now, but maybe not, it was a Friday night. I headed over there, the neon sign was out and it was quiet. Damn, closed. A figure stepped out of the door and turned to lock it, it was Monica, the waitress.

"Monica!" I called.

She turned around, puzzled,"Do I know you?" she asked.

Shit, I thought to myself, I must still be half drunk to be this dumb. "Yeah! Sam Clairn's sister, I was sitting with them at the table earlier?".

"Oh" Monica paused "I'm sorry, were we introduced? It's been such a long night."

"No worries!" I said brightly "You were totally swamped."

"Are you ok? Why are you out so late, where's Sam?" She looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine! Sam has a girl at his place so I told him i'll take a 'walk'" I said with air quotes.

Monica smiled embarrassingly "I guess they were really celebrating tonight, I can't believe he sent you out in the middle of the night though."

"I don't mind" I smiled at her "gives me a chance to do some exploring around campus, do you mind if I walked with you to your dorm?"

"Sure" Monica said, "I'll give you the midnight tour."

As we walked she told me about her thesis project and plans for after graduation, she had really grown up since junior year and I was impressed with her ideas.

She asked me about myself, "So you're in the same field as Sam? That's fun, what do you do?"

I didn't plan on building a whole persona so I had to think on my feet, "Yeah, i'm a genetic consultant at a hospital back home" I improvised an alternative career path that I could have taken. We discussed concepts on the walk and I was starting to feel really comfortable with her.

As we got to the dorm she smacked her forehead, "I was so embarrassed that I forgot we met that I didn't ask for your name again"

"Oh, my name" I stalled, any name but Sam, any name but Sam, I thought back to the bar "Layla!" I practically yelled at her.

"Layla" She smiled at me and swiped me in. True to her word Monica showed me the foosball table in the rec room and the snacks in the kitchenette.

"That's about it" She turned to me smiling.

"Thanks! You really helped me pass the time" I said gratefully. I was thinking to myself what else I could do with the time I had left to experiment when I caught her looking at me and biting her lip.

"Layla, Do you.. maybe want to come up for some tea? I usually don't go to sleep until midday when i've had a late shift" She looked at me expectantly. I was really enjoying talking to her and I wasn't sure where else to go until morning.

"Sure! I'd love to."

Monica quietly unlocked the door, we tiptoed through the common area to her private room. It was a modest room with enough space for a double bed, desk with chair and clothes rack.

"I'll make us some tea." She said and stepped out.

I looked at her bookcase for a while and then scanned the rest of the place, her clothes and underwear were strewn around. I was a little excited because as Sam i'm not sure I would have been privy to her intimate world so quickly, I felt like a spy in the girl's locker room. I picked up a sheer black strappy bra that was a little more risque than I would have imagined for her.

"Nice right?" I jumped as she entered the room carrying two mugs, I dropped the bra like a hot coal. She smiled at me as she placed the mugs on the desk. She sat on the edge of the bed and I sat on the chair in front of her. I sipped from the tea and sputtered a little.

"Oh sorry" Monica said, "I put a little brandy in the tea to warm us up."

"I like it" I told her, smoothing my skirt over my thighs. The chair was high and I could see straight down Monica's dress. I was already feeling a little light headed from the brandy and now the blood was starting to rush to my nether regions. I tried to take deep breaths to get myself under control.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Monica asked. I cleared my throat trying not to concentrate on how her tight dress was riding up her legs as she sat cross legged in front of me.

"Sure" I answered.

"I've always had a little bit of crush on Sam."

"Really?" I squeaked, still trying to control my breaths.

"We would sit in the library and I would fantasize about him bending me over the desk, punishing me for not doing my homework" Monica's voice got low as she described "I would come back to my room so wet and touch myself after each session, I know he thought I was such a good girl, but I wanted so much to be bad."

"Monica, I..." I licked my dry lips and leaned forward trying not to call attention to my growing bulge.

"You won't tell Sam, will you?" Monica was leaning closer, almost whispering, I was frozen in place, just trying to keep myself together. Monica closed the distance between us and kissed me lightly, her lips were pillowy and soft.

"Is that OK?" she asked me softly, big blue eyes inches from my face, chest heaving.

I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her passionately, our tongues exploring. Her hands found my waist, back, up my sweater, sending shivers up my back, little moans escaped me. She lifted me up to stand, pulling my sweater up hungrily. My throbbing dick was already lifting my pleated skirt up, barely contained by the little red panties.

"Monica" I stopped her "I have to tell you something." She looked at me panting, hair adorably tousled. "I have.. I have a..I'm.." I struggled to get the right words out.

She moved her hands back up to my face and neck "What? You can tell me" I took her hand and led it slowly down my front, under my skirt and let her feel.

"Oh my God" she exhaled, feeling it all around, I let out a small groan.

Suddenly she fell back on the bed, pulling me on top of her. She pressed her groin to mine thrusting up "I want you so much Layla".

I met her thrusts with a moan, sitting up I slowly pulled my sweater off showing my ruby encased breasts, I kept moving on top of her languidly like a belly dancer. I felt so feminine and beautiful but with the underlying need to penetrate. Monica scratched up my back and unhooked my bra, she roughly cupped my big round boobs and I put my hands on top of hers enjoying my breasts as well. I reached down to lift her dress up and she flipped me over to lay on the bed. She stood up, looking down at me, she slowly, teasingly lifted her dress. First I saw black lacy underwear then her toned stomach, her large round boobs were crushed together in a deep plunge bra that fastened in the front. She threw her dress to the side and knelt on the floor, she slid my skirt off and massaged my aching trapped dick. She then slipped my panties off, my dick springing out, I sighed. She put her hand around it and passed her tongue all over the length and girth never breaking eye contact as I propped on my elbows.

"Monica.." I didn't know what to say. This was the hottest thing that had ever happened to me. She took the whole length into her mouth and slowly sucked, I could feel the tip hit the back of her throat, lost in pleasure I laid back. She moaned with a full mouth and swallowed my dick whole. She took her mouth off and stood up again. I was speechless from her beauty, my dick standing straight up, she reached for the front clasp of her bra and opened it revealing her smooth naked breasts, she let the bra fall and felt herself up, moaning, I stood up and kissed her aggressively, pinning her to the wall. I lifted both her arms up and pinned her wrists with one hand. I then proceeded to lick and cup her sexy boobs, she writhed underneath me and set herself free. Monica got on the bed on all fours, she stuck her butt out at me, the lacy black material covering less than half the cheeks.

"Punish me" She whispered.

I climbed behind her, caressed her perfect round ass and then spanked her, she let out a sexy little scream, I spanked her again, and again, she moaned.

"You like that? Are you a bad girl?"

She answered quietly, "yes"

"Yeah, you're a bad girl? You teased Sam?"

She answered louder this time "Yes."

"You're a cock tease? You're a dirty slut aren't you?" I was getting into it partly because I couldn't believe she had fantasized about me and I had no idea. I spanked her hard, carressing and pinching her butt in between slaps.

"YES YES YES" she was screaming by now.

I flipped her over and teared off her panties.

I hovered on top of her and leaned in close, whispering in her ear "So tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me" she whispered back.

I touched her hot wet pussy with my dick, not entering."What do you want" I growled at her.

She ran her fingernails over my back "I want you to stick your big hard girl dick in me and fuck my brains out."

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to enter her more than anything. I shoved my rock hard dick into her hole, it was incredibly wet and tight. We both moaned sexily, I felt that moan from my toes all the way to the tip of my head. I sat up and began to wildly ride her, grabbing my breasts and watching hers bounce up and down with my thrusts. She grabbed my hips guiding me to the direction and pace she wanted.

12