Weirder Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, Layla, that feels so fucking good." She said in a lusty voice.

"Ughh Monica you're so hot" I said between thrusts, everything was so much sexier when I said it in my high pitched girl voice.

She sat up and pinned herself to me, our chests smashing together, our tongues an extension of the thrusts, penetrating each other's mouths lustily.

"Mmmmm yes you feel so good inside of me, you're filling me up, fuck me, fuck me FUCK MEEEEEE" Monica's screams were bringing me closer to the edge, her pussy was so warm, contracting against my dick. "I'm cummingggg omg you're making me cum so hard" Monica half screamed, half moaned into me. That was too much, I moaned throatily, and started to cum hard into Monica, she arched her back and yelled "Fill me up, Layla! cum inside of me!"

Wave after wave of hot sperm shot into her and I shook and shivered holding her close. We collapsed on the bed. Slowly she extricated herself from my member, holding her hand over her opening so the spunk wouldn't slip out.

"That" she kissed me "was the hottest sex I've ever had" she went to the bathroom while I lay there whole heartedly agreeing.

After we cleaned ourselves up we lay on the bed, talking and giggling, sometimes touching each other. Around noon I realized the time and made an excuse to leave, she had to sleep and I wanted to be out of there before any unexplained changes started taking place. Kissing her goodbye I snuck out of the apartment and left the building without making eye contact with anybody. Out in the bright sunshine I was feeling exhilarated, the success of the technology was beyond my wildest expectations. I practically skipped back to my apartment, clocking the double takes from guys walking around campus. Being a girl had so many undertones, it was scary and difficult but there was also a great power. It felt crazy to be able to experience this whole other perspective.

In my apartment I kicked off Sarah's keds and was reminded that I would have to put all of the clothes I borrowed back. I would definitely have to wash Haley's clothes, they reeked of sex. I stripped down and threw them in the washing machine. I would have to wash the underwear by hand. Pulling on an oversized t-shirt, I soaked and hung them up in the shower. I was deathly tired, I had been up for so many hours, underwent crazy physical changes, I could sleep for days. I collapsed into bed and fell asleep, feeling myself up under my shirt.

BUZZ BUZZ. I came to groggily, my mouth was paper dry. What time was it, what day. I was completely dazed. Flashes came back to me. BUZZ BUZZ. OMG did that really happen? I felt for my body, pecs, thick frame, scratchy chin. Sam was back. BUZZ BUZZ. I stumbled to get the door. Nadir was standing there, holding two iced coffees and a pastry bag, I was ravenous.

"Dude" Nadir stared at me bug eyed "Do you want to maybe put some pants on?"

I looked down, shit I was wearing only the t-shirt I fell asleep in which was no longer so oversized. I rushed back to my room while he closed the door behind him. I pulled on sweats and went to claim my coffee and Danish. Glancing at my phone I reoriented myself. It was Sunday morning. I slept for almost a whole day.

Nadir looked at me expectantly "What gives man? World's longest hangover? Where were you?"

I shook my head "I don't even know where to begin."

Nadir held a finger up "Hold that thought, that coffee ran right through me". He went to the bathroom while I contemplated how to share what I'd been through.

"So that's where you disappeared to'' Nadir yelled from the bathroom, he came out twirling the red lacy underwear "You got lucky" he grinned at me.

"Not exactly" I proceeded to tell him about my late night experiment. His jaw dropped lower and lower as I talked.

When I finished he got up and paced the room, running his fingers through his silky black hair "I.. I can't.. I don't know what to say."

"It's a lot." I admitted, looking down, I was suddenly worried he would be disgusted with me.

"I have to see it!" I looked up, surprised at the reaction "That is the most amazing thing I have ever heard". He came to kneel in front of me "It's the culmination of everything we've been working on, everything I imagined" he grabbed my forearms "You have to show me, Sam."

I rubbed my chin, "I don't know man, it was a drunken mistake, I shouldn't have used the lab's equipment, taken that stupid risk."

He threw his hands up "Well the cat's out of the bag now, what's done is done. C'mon there's nobody there."

"You want to go now??" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah man! I can't wait. It will be just between us." He said seriously.

I looked at him, conceding to his resolve "You won't tell Sarah? I can only imagine what she'll have to say."

He raised three fingers solemnly "Scout's honor."

I laughed, "You're no boy scout."

He got up excitedly practically skipping around the room "Let's go!"

"Alright" I chuckled "Give me fifteen."

We got to the lab and the building was deserted, I had Haley's things in a paper bag. We sat in front of the computer and I showed Nadir my input from the other night.

"What's that?" he pointed to the model's genitals.

"I kept my dick remember? Didn't want to give that up so fast."

"Right Right" he nodded "Had to fuck Monica with something."

"Yeah, but I'm thinking I'll go full female this time" I said pensively.

"Oh yeah?" Nadir inquired.

I thought back to Monica, "Monica was enjoying being filled so much, I'm curious about the sensation". I made the necessary changes and remembered to fix my eyesight. Nadir helped me with the injection mechanism.

"Ready?" he asked. I braced myself.

"Hit me". The building whirring sound came on and the flash of light.

I found myself on the floor again.

"Are you alright?" Nadir was leaning over me concerned.

"Yeah" I answered in my higher pitched voice. The voice sent me straight back to my time with Monica, I felt a deep warmth in my groin. I put my hand to my head "How long was I out?"

Nadir helped me up to the chair "No more than five seconds.''

I took off my glasses and some of the dizziness subsided.

"Do you feel stable?" Nadir still had a worried look.

"Uh huh, I feel pretty much fine" I smiled at him reassuringly. He stepped back and sank into the chair in front of me.

"That was crazy, the change was both gradual and instantaneous, I think Brand's delivery method theory is..."

I started to zone out a little as he was talking, I felt like I was looking at him through a new lens, I was noticing things I didn't pay any attention to five minutes ago. The way he was filling out his shirt, for example. I knew he had taken up rock climbing but I was just now seeing the effect it had on his body. How his burgundy t-shirt stretched over his shoulders and chest,the sleeves tight around his biceps. The way his close trimmed beard framed his strong jawline. Dark calves showing between camo cargo shorts and Vans. Could it be that the female vagina came with a set of hormones? I was getting all hot and bothered and couldn't concentrate on a word he was saying. As I went over the details of his body I could feel a throbbing between my legs and a distinct moist sensation, I was getting wet!

"Sam! Sam!" Nadir snapped at my face shaking me out of my stupor "You ok?"

I licked my lips "Great." I shook my head "But I feel weird sitting in these huge clothes, I'm going to change."

Nadir jumped up, "Oh, sure, I'll turn around" he turned to face the wall.

I slipped out of the guy clothes but instead of putting on Haley's clothes I reached for a lab coat hanging on a hook. I kept it open, running my hands over the familiar curves and not so familiar lips on my crotch, touching around there made me shiver. I could feel a million nerve endings crying out to be touched.

"You can turn around," I said in a low voice.

Nadir turned and his mouth fell open, after a couple of seconds he swallowed and looked up to my face "Sam" he croaked.

I shook my head and took a step forward "It's Layla, remember?"

He looked down again, drinking in my body "Right, Layla" he whispered, "What.. What are you doing?"

I took another step, closing the gap between us and applied light pressure to his shoulders getting him to sit down, he now had his face level with my perky, supple breasts. I slowly straddled him on the chair, already feeling a bulge against my bare vagina.

"Nadir," I whispered into his ear "I want you to fuck me, I want you to fill me up" and then I lightly bit his earlobe.

He groaned and grabbed the back of my neck and my waist. He buried his face between my smooth warm breasts, licking them all over, he teased my nipple with his tongue. I arched my back and moaned. It felt amazing, my whole body was so sensitive. I pushed my vagina into the hard bulge wanting more. Nadir slipped the lab coat off my shoulders and ran his hands all over my body, shoulders, waist, hips, thighs, calves.

"Fuck Layla, you're so fucking sexy". The low voice, the dirty talk, it was turning me on so much.

"Oh Nadir, touch me" I begged him.

He lifted me off the chair laying me on the floor, keeping one hand under my head, he rubbed his thumb over my mouth and then slowly, painfully, started moving the hand down. I could barely contain my anticipation as his index finger inched towards my hot wet opening. I was moaning softly and my eyes were fluttering as he traced the outline of my pussy lips, suddenly he shoved the finger deep inside and hooked it up, my eyes flew open and I screamed. He added another finger and proceeded to aggressively finger fuck me while I let out noises in time with his movements. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than this, he took out the fingers, spread my pussy lips and found my clit, he gently rubbed the glistening button and wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over me. It was the most powerful, most intense orgasm I ever experienced or could imagine to experience, just pure bliss. I screamed and writhed on the ground for several minutes, refusing to come down from Nirvana while Nadir kept rubbing my clitoris. I was still panting when Nadir kissed me, I moaned wantonly into his mouth. I wanted more. I ran my hand over his firm chest, turning myself on by feeling his muscles.

"I don't know what it is, I'm attracted to everything about you" I told him wide eyed.

"I told you I was irresistible to the ladies" he grinned at me, "you never believed me."

I pushed him down, mock angrily, then straddled him, he was at my mercy. I pulled at his t-shirt peeling it off as he lifted his arms, I was transfixed by his dark skin, the way his abs pointed towards the top of his shorts. I positioned my vagina feeling his thick log through the fabric of his pants. Using my fingernails I traced his body, leaning down I proceeded to lick him all over. I sat up, moving my vagina around. I reveled in the feeling of hard against soft.

"Mmmmm" I vocalized my pleasure enjoying my sexy voice. I reached for Nadir's pants and unzipped them slowly, revealing tight black boxer briefs. I felt for his member, he groaned. I pulled the pants off all the way, enjoying the sight of his strong thighs and legs.

Touching just under where his briefs ended I asked him "Do you want me to touch you?"

"Ughhh" was all he could answer.

I moved my hand up, teasing over the waistband "Do you want me to feel your hard cock?" I needled.

He put his hands through his hair and thrust up groaning. I pulled the underwear down, freeing his hard thick member, it was twitching and leaking beads of pre cum. I softly caressed it and tentatively bent down, I gave it a tiny lick. Nadir emitted a primal low sound. Emboldened by his reaction, I coated it with my spit, licking all around. I tried to fit my mouth around the length, choking a little. I felt for his balls and played with them a little, massaging and cupping gently. I started to move my head up and down freeing and blocking my throat. Nadir put his hand on my head guiding the movement and grunting. My pussy was throbbing, aching with the need to be penetrated. I released Nadir's dick from my mouth with a pop and looked at him wiping the wetness from the sides of my lips.

"Not so irresistible after all" I said teasingly.

He looked at me incredulously, shot up and grabbed me by the waist, I giggled. He lifted me up effortlessly.

"Come here, you little cock tease". He shoved me on to the desk, papers flew off, and kissed me passionately while cupping my ass. He licked and bit down my neck filling his hand with my breast.

"You are so fucking sexy, you're like a fucking porn star, you're making me so hard" he said in a low growl by my ear.

That drove me wild, I pawed at him trying to bring him closer to me "Ohh Nadir, I want you so bad, I want you to fuck me so bad." I managed to reach behind him and grabbed his ass cheeks bringing his groin into mine. His dick was against my vagina, so close "Please" I begged.

He reached between us, angled his dick and shoved it inside me. I practically blacked out, it was more than pleasure, It was a feeling like I was finally where I was supposed to be, that this was what I was made for. He thrust inside of me and I felt completely filled. We rocked the table sending pens and gadgets flying. It was a minute before I realized I was yelling "YES" with every thrust.

Nadir held my leg up and beat into me "Fuck yeah" he grunted.

"Mmm yes Nadir, fuck me like a whore".

Suddenly he exited me, I cried out, reaching for him to come back. He grabbed me roughly pulling me up and spun me against the wall. He pulled my hair back and clinged to my back pressing his dick on the crack of my ass "You want to be my whore? Do you feel what you're doing to me?" He asked gruffly.

"Yes" I pushed my ass against his rock hard dick "Yours, all yours" I panted.

He pulled my hair back farther and grabbed my ass, cupping and slapping it. "That tight ass" he slapped it again. Letting go of my hair, he grabbed my boobs from behind grinding into me harder. "Those. Sexy. huge. Tits."

"For you, all for you" I said, unbelievably turned on.

"So bend over" he commanded me, guiding me by the neck. I got on all fours, whimpering and stuck my ass up high. He pulled my hair back and slapped my ass. "You're my dirty little slut".

"Yes" I answered.

"Good girl," he said, positioning himself behind me, holding my hips and entering me from behind.

"Aaaahh" I yelled, loving every second of it. He thrust into me roughly, reaching forward to squeeze my breasts. I was getting to the edge, screaming and moaning "Ohh I'm going to cummm, Fuck me, FUCK ME UP"

"Ughh yeah i'm going to cum inside you" he answered, increasing the pace "I'm going to cum so hard and fill you up"

"YES!! FILL ME UP" I screamed.

He groaned and slowed his thrusting releasing his hot, sticky cum inside of me. I loved the sound of him cumming and orgasmed wildly.

We tipped down on the floor, he spooned me, cupping my breast. I was lost in bliss.

He kissed my neck. "Well, I think the experiment is a success."

I laughed throatily.

12